Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105

Part 23

680 7 0
By England_stories22

10 minutes later, everyone is waiting for Jonas in the meeting room. You're sat with everyone. You're pretty nervous.

Steph: Hey, you okay?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm fine.

Steph: You don't seem to be.

Y/n: I'm okay.

Jonas comes in.

Jonas: Okay, girls, please, be silent. Thank you for being here, I ask you to come here today cause I have a news. Or maybe Y/n you want to tell them?

Y/n: Sure.

You stand up under Leah's gaze, and go stand in front of everyone.

Y/n: I decided to go on loan for the rest of the season.

Everyone is quite shock. Leah has tears in her eyes and immediately leaves the room, following by Beth and Jen. You feel bad to put her through that. Everyone ask questions and gives hugs, but all you can think about is how Leah is feeling. You see Jen coming back, you rush to her.

Y/n: Is she okay?

Jen: No. Listen, I know it's not my business but... she could give anything to you. She really loves you, so is one mistake worth to waste everything? You should go and see her.

You head to the changing room where Leah is crying in Beth's arms. Once she sees you coming in, she tries to wipe her tears away as quick as possible. Beth leaves the room and you go sit next to Leah.

Y/n: Hey

Leah: So you're leaving?

Y/n: It's better in that way, don't you think?

Leah: What about us?

Y/n: I love you, Leah. But... every time I look at you, all I see is you and Jordan kissing in our bed. I can't erase that from my mind. Maybe you in England and me in Germany, for a little while, will be better for the both of us.

Leah: Just tell me, is it something worth fighting for? Or is it just a waste of time? Just be honest with me. Will you ever be able to forgive me?

Y/n: I don't know, probably not. I need some time apart to clear all this. But I think, this belongs to you.

You take something out of your pocket, it's your engagement ring. You put it on the changing room's bench, and leave with tears in your eyes and Leah's crying. You go through the Arsenal hallway and bump into Beth.

Beth: How did it went?

Y/n: We are not together anymore.

Katie runs towards the changing room to comfort Leah, while Beth hugs you so does Viv.

Beth: Why you did tell us?

Y/n: I just didn't want to be influence by anything for taking this decision.

Beth: Are sure you're done with Leah?

Y/n: I'll always love her but I can't forget what happened with Jordan. Not for the moment.

Viv: It's okay, Wolfsburg, uh?

Y/n: Otherwise it was Bayern and Lyon. I think I made the best decision.

Beth: I think you did.

Y/n: I have to be in Germany for the end of the week.

Viv: That soon?

Y/n: No choice. They want me as soon as possible. I'm gonna miss you, guys.

Beth: We're gonna miss you too.

The girls hug you once again, you spend the next few days packing up and preparing yourself to go in Germany. You take a flight and land in Germany to join Wolfsburg. You get the training center. Stephan Lerch, the trainer, is waiting for you at the entrance. You get to him.

Tommy: Y/n Beckham, nice to finally meet you.

Y/n: Glad to be here.

Tommy: I guess you have your reasons why you ask for this loan, but if you want to talk, I'm here.

Y/n: Thank you.

Tommy: You know our club? Why we are playing? How we are playing?

Y/n: Yeah, I inquired about Wolfsburg and their players.

Tommy: Great, then I'll introduce you to the team. They are all waiting in the meeting room for you.

Y/n: I follow you.

Tommy guides you to the meeting room. He tells you to wait outside the room until he makes a sign to you to come in.

Tommy: Okay, girls, thanks for being here on time, this morning. This morning, we are welcoming a new player.

Lynn: Who is it?

Tommy: She's on loan here for the rest of the season, coming from Arsenal. We are welcoming Y/n Beckham.

Lynn: What?

Felicitas: For real?

Tommy makes a sign to you to come in the room. You get in.

Y/n: Hi guys, glad to be here.

Jill can only stare at you. You cross her gaze and she starts blushing. You smile.

Lynn: Jill? Jill? Do you know her?

Jill: No, I've heard of her. Vivianne Miedema called me, days ago, to tell me about her coming at Wolfsburg.

Sviendis: Then why are you blushing?

Jill: I'm not, just glad to have a new player in the squad.

Lynn: She's married anyway so...

Jill: No, she's not.

Sviendis: I thought she was married to Leah Williamson.

Jill: Viv Miedema told me that they broke up, just before coming here.

Lynn: So you have your chance, Jill. Just give you a shot.

Sviendis and Lynn burst at laugh when Jill blushes and is embarrassed. You stare at Jill and smile.

Tommy: Guys, is there one of you who has a spare room in there house, cause I guess Y/n doesn't have a place to stay yet.

Y/n: That's right.

Then a hand rises in the room.

Lynn: We have a spare room.

Tommy: Nice, thank you Lynn. Who are you sharing your house with again?

Lynn: Jill, Lena and Jule.

Tommy: Welcome Y/n in the right way, girls, please.

Svenja: Will do.

The meeting ends up. Everyone is so happy to have you at Wolfsburg. It's time for training. You all head in the changing room. There's someone come and sit next to you.

Lena: Hey, I'm Lena...

Y/n: ... Oberdorf, of course, I know who you are. Pure talent from Germany and promising young player.

Lena: I'm only your German version.

Y/n: My pleasure to meet you.

Lena: Looks like we're gonna live together. I share Lynn's house.

Y/n: Apparently then.

Then 4 others girls join the both of you in the changing room.

Lynn: Glad to have you here, I'm Lynn...

Y/n: Yeah, I know who you are. I know the whole team, actually. Lynn Wilms, Jule Brand, Sveindís Jane Jónsdóttir and Jill... Jill Roord, we have some friends in common.

Jill: You've heard of me?

Y/n: Beth and Viv told me a lot about you, so did Katie.

Jule: Who are they?

Jill: Beth Mead, England forward, Vivianne Miedema, my Netherlands teammate and Katie McCabe, Arsenal and Irish icon. My former teammates.

Lena: It's really good to have you here.

Jule: Yeah, everyone is really glad to have on the team.

Y/n: I'm really glad too.

Lynn: Okay, I'm gonna ask cause no one will.

Alexandra: Lynn, it's none of our business.

Sveindis: Yeah, we don't have to know...

Lynn: I can ask...

Y/n: ...okay, ask me what?

Lynn: Why did you left Arsenal for a loan?

Y/n: I kinda have a hard time at Arsenal for personal reasons and I needed some time away from there.

Jill listens at what you're saying really carefully, but deep down she knows that you left because of Leah. You look at Jill, she smiles at you, giving some compassion. You smile back. You go through your first training session. You give your best and impressed everyone, making that loan decision the best ever taken for both sides. Jill can't stop smiling.

Lynn: You should try to hide it a little bit more.

Jill: What are talking about?

Lynn: Oh, come one, you're like obsessed with her.

Jill: Shut up, I'm not. She's just... interesting.

Lynn: If you say so. You should pay attention, someone else is pretty obsessed with her.

Jill looks in your direction. She lands on thatscene where you're quite complicit with Lena, laughing with each other andbickering each other. You can see Jill's smile fading away, confirming Lynn'sthought. Jill stares a few minutes at you. It's now obvious, Jill Roord has amassive crush on you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 698 15
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ? 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯...
32.2K 1.3K 14
Ali moves to St Albans from her childhood home up north. Will she live to regret her decision? Or Will it be the best decision she has ever made?
163K 2.2K 33
What happens when the daughter of Barcelona FC's coach, catches the eye of Jude Bellingham. (Social Media AU)
170K 3.7K 47
An ordinary girl who pursues her dream of opening her own bakery. Little does she know, the opening of her own bakery will lead her to finding her dr...