Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 20

844 9 0
By England_stories22

You take a second to look through Leah's eyes.

Y/n: That's my part, right?

Leah: Yeah, I think so.

Y/n: Leah Cathrine Williamson, yes, a million yes.

Leah is thrilled, she gets up and put the wing on your finger. She kisses you, you kiss her back and you show to everyone as a way to say "we're gonna get married". The Arsenal girls, England team and Spanish team come around to celebrate with you two. The fans and supporters go crazy. Leah grabs you and spins you around. She gets you down and you see on the side Bruna. Leah looks around and see on the side of the pitch Jordan. You go towards Bruna.

Y/n: Hey

Bruna: Congrats for your engagement.

Y/n: Thanks, you okay about it?

Bruna: A few month ago, probably not, but I can see how Leah is looking at you, but especially how you're looking at her. You guys are meant for each other, that's just obvious.

Y/n: Thank you, Bruna.

You guys hug each other, and you stay on the side. Suddenly, someone hugs you from behind.

Brooklyn: Congrats, little sis.

Y/n: Brooklyn! What are you doing here?

Victoria: Leah called us, a few days ago to tell about the proposal.

Romeo: She had planned this for days, now.

Y/n: She did?

David: Even for months, she asked our permission at the hospital when you both had your car accident.

You look at Leah cherishing the moment with Georgia and Keira and all the girls.

Y/n: Yeah, she definitely did.

Brooklyn: I can't believe that my baby sister will get married.

Y/n: Yeah, you won't be the only one stuck in the marriage anymore.

Victoria: We are so proud of you, honey.

Y/n: Thanks mom.

David: Vic it's time. We have to go, we need to be in the USA tomorrow morning, Brooklyn is coming with us. Only Romeo and Cruz are staying in the UK.

Y/n: It's okay, you can go now. I'm in safe hands.

You watch your family leaving, then you go back to Leah.

Y/n: Hey stranger

Leah: Where were you?

Y/n: Just had a talk with Bruna and then get surprised by my family being there.

Leah: I wanted everyone to be there.

Y/n: They just left a second ago, busy schedule for my parents.

Leah: I didn't get to see them. Next time. My family also left, pretty tired.

You stare at Leah, just admiring her.

Leah: What?

Y/n: Nothing, I just love you. My fiancé.

Leah: Don't get used to that, soon it'll be "wifey".

Y/n: To me, you are already my wife.

Leah blushes and kisses you. You put your arms around her neck as you keep kissing her. Jana, Beth, Viv and everyone break that cute moment from you. They come jumping on you. Then everyone start to leave the pitch until the only two people left are you and Leah. You're both sitting in the substitute's' seats. You're sat on Leah's legs.

Leah: I love you, Y/n Beckham.

Y/n: I didn't get the chance to tell you my full answer to your wedding proposal.

Leah: You don't have to, I mean if you want to...

Y/n: Can you stop talking for a minute, so I can talk. I fell in love with you the second I saw you walking down my driveway in the middle of the night, just to know if I was okay. I mean, I don't even know what I love the most about you. The way that you tilt your head and arch your eyebrow when you don't understand something, or no even better, the way you play when you're nervous. I love the way that you look at me when you want me, about your lips or get like this really serious look in your eyes...

Leah: Okay

Y/n: I love you too, Leah Williamson. And of course, I want to be your wife and I want you to be mine, forever.

You just put your arms around her neck and start kissing her. You stay there for a couple of minutes more, before going back to the changing room with the girls. You're not supposed to be in here but you don't really care. When you get in, all the girls applause. You kiss Leah and she goes to the shower. You sit at her spot, waiting for her. Georgia, Keira and Beth come towards you. You see Beth and her cheeky smile. You give her a little hit, for hiding all this to you.

Keira: How do you feel?

Y/n: On top of the world.

Georgia: She was so nervous all the day, especially after her talk with Jordan...

Beth: G!

Y/n: What talk with Jordan?

Keira: Nothing

Y/n: Keira, what talk? I definitely know that Leah tells you three everything, so what talk with Jordan?

Beth: Leah had a talk with Niamh and Jordan, this morning, to make sure they were fine about the engagement thing...

Y/n: Niamh was, but not Jordan, that's it?

Keira: Yeah, Leah was quite upset after it and had a lot of doubts.

Y/n: A lot of doubts? About what? About us?

Georgia: About Jordan.

Y/n: Okay, too much information to swallow right now, I need to breathe. I'll join Viv.

You immediately stand up and leave the changing room. Beth tries to hold you on but you ignore her.

Beth: Y/n!

Leah sees you getting out and goes straight to Beth, Keira and Georgia.

Leah: Where is she going?

Georgia: I screwed up.

Leah: Why did you do?

Keira: She told Y/n about your talk with Jordan this morning.

Leah: G, you didn't.

Georgia: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...

Leah: Where is she now?

Beth: She told us, she was joining Viv outside.

You land in the hallway, just between both changing rooms. At the exact same moment, Jana and Bruna come out of their changing room.

Jana: Hey, what is that face? Already regretting it?

You don't say anything, you just go to hug Bruna pretty tightly. Bruna is quite confused. Leah gets out the changing room and sees you in Bruna's arm. Bruna sees Leah, getting a little jealous.

Bruna: I think, someone want to talk to you.

You turn around and see Leah waiting for you.

Jana: If you need anything, we are here.

Y/n: Thank you

You go towards Leah. She seems a little jealous of Bruna. Leah grabs your hand.

Leah: I'm sorry.

Y/n: For what exactly?

Leah: That I didn't tell you about Jordan.

Y/n: Does she want you back together?

Leah: Y/n...

Y/n: Leah, answer to my question please.

Leah: Yes, she let me know that it was supposed to me and her instead of us for this engagement.

Y/n: The girls told me you had doubts this morning.

Leah: I was quite upset, yeah. But I never, ever, doubt about my love or my feelings for you.

Y/n: Uhm...

Leah: You are the love of my life, and nothing can change that. England camp is done, Jordan is gonna go back at Aston Villa and we are gonna go back to Arsenal, okay?

Y/n: Okay.

Leah puts her arms around your waist when you put yours around her neck. You, guys, kiss. Leah goes back in to get her stuff and it's time for the couple to leave the Wembley Stadium. It's everywhere that Leah proposed to you in the middle of the pitch. You post this on your Instagram account.

Message: I said "YES". Soon we will be one. Can't wait to be Mrs. Williamson.

Leah posts this too on her Instagram account.

Message: Double champion tonight. She said "YES" at Wembley. Soon we will be one, but two on the pitch, Mrs. Williamson.

You get back home with Leah. You look at your phone, a lot of support and congrats messages pop up, a few bad comment from Jordan's fans. You sit on the couch with Leah, she's so tired, putting her head on your shoulder. You admire your ring with a proud smile on your face. Leah can see it.

Y/n: It was a crazy night, babe.

Leah: Actually, we're not done.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Leah: People are gonna wait for us.

Y/n: What people? Wait for what?

Leah: My parents left early so everything can be installed in time. I threw a little party for our engagement.

Y/n: You're crazy and I love you for it. Let's go then.

Leah: Let me change first.

Leah goes upstairs, takes a few minute to put on another outfit. You back downstairs.

Y/n: My fiancé look stunning.

You put your arms around her waist and kiss her, she kisses you back. She grabs her keys and her purse, you both leave the house, heading to that little party. You get there and see everyone. You post a bench of pictures on your Instagram story.

Jacob: Hey

Y/n: Hey Jacob, I didn't see you for a long time.

Jacob: Yeah, got a bunch of stuff to do. I just wanted to tell you that I'm really happy for you and my sister. She never had something like this before.

Y/n: Something like what?

Jacob: A real love, something that she would be so fear to lose that she could give anything for it.

Y/n: What about Jordan?

Jacob: Jordan was a great girlfriend to Leah, but my sister never had that little spark, this special thing that she found with you.

You smile, hearing Jacob's words.

Y/n: Jacob, I know we don't really know each other, but your sister is everything to me.

Jacob: I know, I never saw Leah that happy. You're the reason of it. As long as my sister is happy, so do I.

Y/n: I promise you that I spend the rest of my life making Leah the happiest girl on earth.

Jacob: I don't want you to promise me that, I want you to do it.

Y/n: Then I will.

You see Leah coming slowly toward you and Jacob. She gives you a kiss, then put her arm around your waist, holding you.

Leah: What are you two up to?

Y/n: Nothing

Jacob: Just trying to learn a little more about my future sister-in-law. I'm just so happy for you two, you both deserve this.

Leah: Thanks Jake.

Y/n: I think I have something to do.

Suddenly, you ask for a gathering in the middle of the room. Leah tries to find answer in Jacob's eyes but he doesn't understand what's going on either. They decide to get closer, and they see you with a mic in her hand.

Y/n: Hey everyone, first of all, thank you for being here, it obviously means a lot to me and Leah. And thank you to every person who took part of the proposal and who organized this little party tonight. Now, to my beautiful future wife, I won't be able to express how much I love you, but I can tell why I love you. There's a million reason why I love you. So, right now, in front of our family and friends, I'm gonna say it again, yes, Leah, I am willing to spend the rest of my life with you.

Leah is staring at you, and with no hesitation she goes right towards you and gives you the most passionate kiss ever. Leah only appears with a smile on her face. You can stop smiling either.

Leah: I can't wait for you to be my wife.

Y/n: Ready to be stuck with me for the rest of your life?

Leah: More than ready, babe. I want to.

Y/n: So do I.

You put your arms around her waist and just kiss her.

Leah: It's the best night I ever spend for years now.

Y/n: I love you, Leah Cathrine Williamson.

Leah: I love you too, Y/n Maria Jane Beckham.

You enjoy the rest of your night with Leah, your friends and family. You keep posting a few pictures on your Instagram Story along the night. The people start to leave one by one the party. You ended up outside sitting on the stair, with a glass in your hand, watching the stars. Then, Mackenzie Arnold and Jess Park come out, sitting next to you.

Mackenzie: Hey mate, is everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah, everything is perfect.

Jess: Need some space?

Y/n: Just too much emotions inside.

Mackenzie: Classic reaction, but good one right?

Y/n: Yeah, obviously.

You turn your head around and see Leah pretty drunk, dancing with the girls but having Jordan close to her.

Y/n: What the heck is that?

Jess: What is she doing here?

Mackenzie: What's wrong?

Y/n: Why Jordan Nobbs is here?

Mackenzie: Leah's mom invited her, I thought you knew about it.

Y/n: Wait, Leah's mom did?

Mackenzie: Yeah, she did. What's the matter with Jordan?

Jess: Jordan is still into Leah. She clearly said it at the England camp.

Mackenzie: I can see the matters now.

You don't want to show it but Jordan's presencereally gets on your nerve. You don't understand why Amanda did it, quite hurtsyou to know it comes from her. But above all, Leah's behavior truly gets onyour nerve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.1K 20
In which, a dream that Leah Hamilton has had ever since she was a kid becomes a reality..
43.6K 698 15
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ? 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯...
10.2K 344 6
World Cup winner Lauren Barre Touissant is struggling with both form and confidence, deciding to move to England for a new challenge. Leah Williamson...