Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105

Part 18

926 11 1
By England_stories22

Skip three days later, it's the day for the call-ups for the England Squad for the Arnold Clark Cup. Leah is so nervous, didn't sleep really well caused by the stress. Leah is in the kitchen doing her morning shaker. You come in and put your arm around her waist and your head on her shoulder.

Y/n: You don't want to relax? I can feel that you're tense.

Leah: I can't relax, right now. It's too important for me.

Y/n: I know, but there's a way for you to relax.

You start kissing Leah in the neck, you can feel she's loving it. Leah turns around, and starts kissing you passionately. She picks you up and puts you on the counter, and keep kissing you. You're about to take her t-shirt off when Leah's phone rings. She rushes over it.

Y/n: I hope for you that it's Sarina for letting me alone in that kind of time.

Leah: Babe, it is.

Y/n: Pick up then.

Leah: Hello?

Sarina: Hi Leah, this is Sarina Weigman, how are you?

Leah: I'm good and you? I was about to go training.

Sarina: Okay, I won't be long, I just wanted to let you know that I selected you to be in the England Squad for the Arnold Clark Cup. I really appreciate the way you came back from your accident. What do you think?

Leah: Yeah, obviously, I accept the spot in the England Squad. Thank you so much for it.

Sarina: See you next Monday then. Bye Leah.

Leah: Thank you so much, Sarina. Bye.

Sarina hangs up. Leah can't believe it. She's in the team, so she will be able to plan this whole proposal thing for you. Leah turns around to face you.

Leah: I'm in.

Y/n: I'm so proud of you, babe.

Leah hugs you tightly, she has this big smile on her face.

Leah: Babe, I'm sorry but I have to go to training. You made me late.

Y/n: You made it on your own.

Leah: Everything's okay?

Y/n: Yeah, of course. Go train.

Leah: I love you.

Y/n: I love you more.

Leah grabs her shaker, gently kisses you on the cheek, grabs her bag and her cleats.

Leah: That's not possible, sorry babe.

Leah leaves the house, you laugh a little and get down from the kitchen counter. Leah gets to the Arsenal Training Center, she can't fade her smile away. She gets in the changing room to put her stuff at her spot, then go in the common room. Caitlin, Katie, Beth, Viv, lotte and Frida are here. Leah goes to sit next to Beth.

Leah: Hey guys

Everyone is talking with each other. Viv and Beth immediately turn to Leah, waiting to know if she's in the England Squad so that the proposal can be settle. The rest of the group doesn't pay attention at the conversation of Leah, Beth and Viv.

Viv: So? Are you in the England Squad?

Leah: I'm in. I've got the call from Sarina, just before coming here.

Beth: Wait, so it means...

Leah: I'll be able to set everything up.

Viv and Beth hugs Leah, the three of them appear with a huge smile on their face.

Leah: Wait, Beth, did you get a call-up?

Beth: Yeah, I'll be there with the England team.

Viv: And I'll keep an eye on Y/n so she can guess nothing of what's gonna happen.

Leah: All we have to do now is to win the Arnold Clark Cup.

Beth: I heard about the teams who will face us this year.

Leah: What are they?

Beth: Spain, Denmark and Australia.

Viv: Whoa, tough teams.

Leah: You know, beat the best to be the best. I can't believe that in a week and half...

Viv: Yeah, that's crazy but you're just so cute together, it's a logical thing.

Leah: I can't wait to live this moment.

Beth: Who's aware about it?

Leah: You two, and Y/n's parents, maybe her brothers too. But I want everyone to be there.

Viv: No one here except us know?

Leah: Yeah, it's now or never. Viv, can you go look for Jonas?

Viv: Yeah, sure.

Viv leaves the common room to go look for Jonas in his office.

Leah: Girls, something important to announce, can you join me in the meeting room in 5 minutes, please.

Leah and Beth go around the training center to spread the message. A few minute later, all the girls are sat in the meeting room waiting for Leah to come and explain what's going on. Jonas gets in with Viv and Leah finally gets in with Beth.

Jonas: Leah, what's going on? Why this meeting?

Leah: Okay, actually I have a news for you.

Katie: What's going on?

Leah: So you all know I'm dating Y/n, but I want to go further with her. I want to ask her to marry me.

Steph: No way!

Gio: For real?

Leah: Yeah, And I want all of you to be there.

Jen: When is it going to be?

Leah: The final of the Arnold Clark Cup, I've plan to do that on the pitch. And I want you guys to be there.

Jonas: We will, right?

Caitlin: Obviously.

Laura: You can count on us if you need some help.

Leah: Actually, for the moment, I need guys to keep the secret.

Everyone celebrates the news with Leah. After that, everyone goes to training and then Leah goes home. Skip to the next Monday, when Leah is supposed to leave for St Georges Park. You don't have your knee splint anymore but still use sometime your crutches even if you should use them at full time. You're in the kitchen, cooking for lunch. Leah has just put her bags in her car. She gets back in, and go put her arms around your waist and kisses you in the neck.

Y/n: Do you eat with me ?

Leah: I don't think so, I have to be pretty early at SGP, Sarina asks for a meeting with me today.

Y/n: Seriously?

Leah: Babe, I'm sorry, but got no choice.

Y/n: Okay, then, I guess I can't do anything about it.

Leah: I have to go.

Y/n: I'm gonna miss you.

Leah: Only 10 days, 10 days away from each other. We'll get through that.

Y/n: I know, but I'll miss you. And you're gonna be with your ex, and mine. So 10 days for you with both of them.

Leah: I didn't think about that.

You laugh a little.

Y/n: And anyway, I'll be there at the three matches with Viv. So we see each other in 5 days.

Leah: Time will fly fast. It already is. Babe, I have to go.

Y/n: Okay, I love you.

Leah: I love you more.

Leah leaves the house and drives towards St Georges Park. Leah is one of the first arrived. Parks her car, smiles for the camera and she gets in.

Sarina: Leah, happy to see you. How are you?

Leah: Happy to be here, I'm really good.

Sarina: Happy you've got my message, do you mind if we go to my office?

Leah: Not at all, I'm following you.

Leah follows Sarina until her office, they both get in, Leah sits in front of Sarina.

Sarina: So, as you know, we are playing the Arnold Clark Cup the next few days, 3 tough teams, Spain, Denmark and Australia, and I would love to have you as captain for those 3 matches.

Leah: For real?

Sarina: Yes, Leah, you're young, always there for your teammate, trustworthy person, easy to approach, and a talented player. I know I can trust, that you'll always give your heart for the game and your country. What do you think? Will you be the England team captain?

Leah: I take it, obviously. Thank you so much, Sarina, for the faith you put in me.

Sarina: I know it has been tough for you the last few month with this accident that Beth and you have been involved in, but you made a really good come back Leah. I heard a lot of great things from your coach, Jonas Eidevall.

Leah: I'll always give my 100% to this team.

Sarina: I know you will.

Leah leaves Sarina's office with a huge smile on her face. She pass by the entry hall, when the Manchester squad get in.

Leah: Hey guys

Ellie: Hey you

Leah: How are you guys?

Alessia: Great, what about you?

Ella: You came on your own?

Maya: Y/n isn't with you?

Leah: No, she's still sideline for her injuries, so she obviously didn't make it in the team.

Mary: Glad to have you here, anyway.

Leah: Yeah, it's good to see everyone too. It feels like home.

Suddenly, in the back three faces appears, Lucy, Keira and Georgia coming from the airport. Leah runs toward them and jumps in Georgia's arms.

Ella: Y/n should definitely pay attention. The three of them, it's a love triangle.

Mary: Then, I guess, now it's a love square with Y/n added to it.

Alex: Mary?

Mary: Yes?

Ella and Ellie: Shut up.

They all laugh and go sit the board with all the rooms written on it. On Leah's side, she's still with Lucy, Keira and Georgia.

Leah: Hey you three. I missed you.

Georgia: I missed you too.

Lucy: Been a while, Leah. Ready for the tournament?

Leah: I can tell you it'll be memorable this one.

Keira: Something to tell us?

Leah: Maybe.

Georgia: Leah, what's going on?

Leah: You'll see later.

Leah runs away of this situation. She quickly looks at the board to go to her room, room 22. Unfortunately, she won't be able to runs away from this for a long time, she's sharing her room with Georgia Stanway. Leah starts unpacking her stuff for the 10 days. Georgia comes in.

Georgia: Too bad for you, I'm your roomie. So what's going on? Why is it going to be memorable?

Leah: Two things, first Sarina named me captain for the competition...

Georgia: Captain? I'm sharing my room with the captain then, classy. And what's the other one?

Leah: I'll ask Y/n to marry me on the final match.

Georgia: What?

Keira passes in front of your room with Lucy.

Keira: Did you say "marriage"?

Lucy: Who's gonna have a marriage?

Leah: First, I say "marry" and then me and Y/n, I mean I hope so.

Being one of the first room at the second floor, a lot of the girls pass in front of Leah and Georgia's, this time Beth and Lotte pass in front.

Beth: So it's good? You told them?

Keira: You knew?

Beth: Of course, we all know at Arsenal, we all gonna be there on the pitch or in the stands.

Georgia: Why you didn't tell us?

Leah: G, we all know you, sometimes it's kinda hard for you to keep a secret.

Keira: True.

Beth: So true.

Georgia: Sorry

Beth: Viv will get her to the stadium and the final match. She'll be will my dad, my brother and probably your mom and family too. And Viv will get her down on the pitch at the end of the match.

Leah: Okay, thank you so much for your help. I called her dad, her whole family will be there too.

Keira: Do you need us for something?

Leah throws a strong look at Georgia.

Leah: For the moment, just keep the secret. It has to stay between us, no other teammate have to know for the moment. I'll tell everyone in right moment.

Georgia: I won't say anything, promise.

Lucy: We'll stay quiet about it, don't worry.

Keira: Nothing will be said, Leah.

Leah: Thanks girls, really appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.1K 20
In which, a dream that Leah Hamilton has had ever since she was a kid becomes a reality..
32.2K 1.3K 14
Ali moves to St Albans from her childhood home up north. Will she live to regret her decision? Or Will it be the best decision she has ever made?
87.7K 1.8K 20
there's a new manager at arsenal. what happens when his spoilt stuck up daughter is forced to spend time with leah williamson