Season 1: Leah Williamson

Av England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... Mer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 16

931 7 0
Av England_stories22

Viv is still at the hospital, Leah goes see her.

Leah: Hello, guys.

Beth: Hey

Viv: Didn't see you yet, how are you?

Leah: As you can see.

Viv: And Y/n? Better?

Leah: Yeah, real better. I heard you'll be released in a three days if everything's okay.

Viv: Can't wait.

Leah: I have a big news, actually.

Beth: What's going on?

Leah: I just ask Y/n's parents their permission to ask Y/n to marry me.

Beth: What? That's awesome.

Viv: Congrats, Leah. You two really deserve it.

Beth: You're really a cute couple.

Leah: Thanks girls, really appreciate. No idea when I'm gonna that, but I can at any time, now. But I also came to ask you something Beth.

Beth: Go for it.

Leah: Do you mind driving me home?

Beth: Of course not, I have to go anyway.

Beth gives a kiss to Viv and she leaves the hospital with Leah. Beth is taking her back to the house. Leah showers and go to bed. The next morning, Beth is picking up Leah and they both go the hospital. When Leah gets to your room, the door is already open. A girl is waiting in front of the room. Weird! Leah gets in your room and sees you talking with someone else.

Leah: Hey babe

There's a girl sitting on the chair next to your bed. Leah goes to give you a kiss and sit next to you on the bed.

Y/n: Hey cutie

Leah: Hi, I don't think we ever met before.

Y/n: Babe, this is Bruna.

Leah: Your ex-girlfriend, Bruna?

Bruna: Yeah, that's me. If that's bother you, I can leave.

Leah: No, it's okay, you can stay. I'm Leah, her girlfriend.

Bruna: Yeah, I guessed it. I heard about the accident and someone was dead worried in Spain, that she wanted to come and check on you.

Jana: Hey, old friend.

Y/n: Jana!

Jana: Alive then? Did you have the chance to talk the angels?

Y/n: I kinda did.

Jana: Don't ever do that again, okay?

Y/n: I'll try. I missed you, J.

Jana: I miss you too, everyone miss you at Barça.

The next few days, Viv has been released from the hospital, you have been too in the next few weeks. However, you're on crutches due to your tibia injury. You're at home. Leah has recovered really well from her sprain shoulder and wrist. She's back on the pitch for the training and the matches. It's the morning, you're lying on the couch, drinking your coffee, watching the last match of Arsenal. Leah rushes downstairs, pretty late as usual, for her game against Chelsea at Meadow Park, her first game since the accident.

Leah: Babe, I have to go, I'm already late for my match. Do you need anything before I go?

Y/n: Just a kiss, to fill the emptiness that you're gonna left.

Leah: You want me to stay? I can ask Jonas...

Y/n: ...Babe, I'm just kidding. You have to go. But I really want my kiss.

Leah: Love you.

Y/n I'll watch your match, love you too.

Leah gives a kiss, you kiss her back. She picks her bag and leaves the house. You wait for Leah to leave the driveway, you grab your phone and call Viv.

Y/n: Hey Viv

Viv: Hey, how are you?

Y/n: Good and you? Just wanted to know if you're going to the match against Chelsea?

Viv: Yes, Beth is announce in the starting line so as Leah, I think.

Y/n: Yeah, Jonas asked Leah to start the match on the pitch, her first line-up since the accident. I was wondering if you could take me to the match? I can't drive, with my crutches.

Viv: Yeah, of course. Does Leah know about it? Or any of the girls?

Y/n: No, just you. I want to surprise everyone.

Viv: Okay, I'll come pick you then, won't say anything to Beth or the girls.

You struggle a little to get prepared, but few minutes later, Viv is in front of your house. She helps you with your crutches and you head towards the stadium. Viv manages to park and get you through a place where there's not a lot of fans to recognize you to let you enter in the stadium. You manage to join Leah's mother and family in the stands.

Amanda: Y/n? What are you doing here?

Y/n: I couldn't stay at home anymore. I just wanted to see the girls.

Amanda: Leah didn't told me you were coming.

Y/n: She has no idea I'm here, I came with Viv.

Amanda: Do you want to stay with us?

Y/n: I'd loved to, but I think I'm gonna go sit on the bench of the injured players with Viv. I just wanted to say "Hi".

Amanda: Is your tibia okay?

Y/n: Yeah, crutches help a lot. I'm fine. See you after the match.

Amanda: Yeah, sure, be careful, sweetheart.

You get back down and join Viv on the sideline. The girls are already warming up, they don't see you. But the crowd see you and go crazy. You smile, Viv smiles at you. The girls doesn't pay attention, still focus on their match, but Jonas turns around and sees you standing just next to the substitutes' seats.

Jonas: Y/n?

Y/n: Hey Jonas

Jonas goes to hug you.

Jonas: Leah didn't tell me you were coming.

Y/n: Cause she doesn't know about it.

Jonas: I'm really happy that you're okay, you really scared us with that accident.

Y/n: Yeah, me too. I can't wait to come back on the pitch, even just coming back to training.

Jonas: One step at a time. Take care of yourself for the moment, and I'm sure you'll comeback very quickly on the pitch. The match is about to start, see you later.

Y/n: Thank you, Jonas.

Warm up ends, the girls are on their way to the changing room for the final minutes before the match kick off. They still didn't notice you.

Y/n: Sorry, may I ask you...

Katie: Y/n!

Y/n: Hey girls!

Gio: My best friend!

All of the girls come around you and hug you. Leah is behind everyone, smiling at you.

Leah: Babe, what you doing here?

Y/n: I was bored at home, and I missed everyone. I missed you.

Leah: Nice try.

Leah hugs you.

Beth: Sorry, love birds, but Leah, we have to go.

Leah: I see you after the game. Be careful, okay?

Y/n: Yes, mom, I will. Go win this. Love you.

You go sit next to Viv waiting for the girls to come out of the tunnel. It's time. Both teams go on the pitch.

Kickoff:

6' Blackstenius; decisive pass from Lia Wälti, Stina is in 1v1 with the goalkeeper, she strikes and it goes in the back of the net.

22' Lauren James; she overflows on her right side, then transplants in the axis and delivers a shot from outside the penalty area, it comes landing in the left corner of the Arsenal goalkeeper.

Half Time: 1-1

48' Sam Kerr; decisive pass from Erin Cuthbert, she is in 1v1 with the goalkeeper, she strikes and it goes in the back of the net.

60' Sam Kerr; decisive pass from Guro Reiten, Reiten centers for Sam Kerr and she does a brilliant header, it goes in the back of the net.

84' Beth Mead; she receives a pass from Kim Little, gives it to Blackstenius, Stina gives the ball back and Mead strikes it and lands in the back of nets.

90+1' Leah Williamson; Katie McCabe hits a corner, Leah goes for a head, it lands in the back of the nets.

Full Time: 3-3

Final whistle blows by the referee, you can't stop smiling. You stand up and go on the sideline with Viv and your crutches, Leah immediately runs toward you. She picks you up and spins you around. You can tell she's the happiest at the moment. She gently puts you down.

Y/n: You were amazing today, you played incredibly well. I'm so proud of you, Leah Williamson.

Leah: I love you, Y/n Beckham.

Y/n: I love you more.

Beth: Guys, sorry to interrupt, but I think the medias would love to have you, Y/n. Alex is waiting for you.

Y/n: I'll be back in a second.

Leah: I'll wait here then.

You leave Leah with Beth and Viv, while you join Alex in the corner of the pitch for an interview.

Y/n: Hey Alex

You hug her, grab a microphone and start the interview.

Alex: Y/n, it's lovely to have you here with us today, a surprise for everyone?

Y/n: Yeah, I just wanted to surprise everyone by coming to the game today, but also showing that the four of us are fine, two of us are already back on the pitch, Viv should also be back soon, so that's all that matters. Also wanted to show to the Arsenal supporters and fans that I'm fine and that I'll do whatever it takes to come back as soon as possible. And I wanted to see the girls obviously cause I miss them all.

Alex: As you said, Beth Mead and Leah Williamson, who were involved in that car accident a few weeks ago, are back on the pitch and each one of them has scored today.

Y/n: Yes, they were keen to show that this accident hadn't affected their ability on the pitch and their love for the game. That's actually pure behavior from Leah and Beth, showing that nothing can reach them and that they will always give their all. A true passion for football.

Alex: Last question for you Y/n before you go, how are you?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm okay, I could be better but I'm fine. As it was announced, I'm suffering from a broken tibia and a few other injuries, so I'm gonna be out for a moment but will always be there to support and team and country, of course. I'm a true supporter now.

Alex: Wish you the best and faster recovery, Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you.

On the other side, Leah is talking with Beth, Viv. She can't stop looking at you.

Viv: Seem so in love with each other.

Leah: She's just... so perfect.

Beth and Viv laugh a little seeing how much Leah is into you.

Leah: What?

Beth: Nothing, we just never saw you like that before. Not even with Jordan.

Leah: I just can't wait anymore.

Viv: Wait for what?

Leah: I want her to be my wife so bad.

Beth: So what? You're gonna propose to her today?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

114K 3K 44
Juliette has attended every Arsenal match with her Grandma since she could remember. Since her Grandma's passing she had kept up the tradition. Beco...
43K 536 20
Alex is a 26 year old who was born and raised in Australia but had just moved to new club Arsenal. *warning sensitive topics* Fan fiction.I do not ow...
43.5K 698 15
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ? 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯...
7.9K 229 11
From Villa star to Arsenal's new record-breaking singing. How will Ellie Banks handle the pressures of a new club and a new love?