Matt Rife - Red Flags and Tat...

By Euphoric_Mel__

- "You want me to sign your.. what?" A story that takes place in Miami, during the Red Flag special, in which... More

Chapter 1 (Signatures)
Chapter 2 (Red Ink)
Chapter 3 (Sheet Cleats)
Chapter 4 (Black Lace)
Chapter 5 (i miss u)
Chapter 7 - (Sweet, but bitter)

Chapter 6 - (Bittersweet)

639 9 52
By Euphoric_Mel__

(PSA: this chapter was taken down, then re-written for all those people who did read this went it came out)

A surrey of giggles filled the air as the couple remained intertwined with each other underneath the covers. Bare skin on bare skin. The soft skin of Y/n's left cheek rested lazily on his chest, completing the perfect contrast to his cold complexion. The tips of her fingers drawing small circles in his skin. Each holding a giddy love-struck expression on their faces, they lay together in silence, thriving off the other's company.

She needed this. They needed this.

Lazily, they exchanged small kisses anywhere they could reach, like two careless teenagers. Together, they thrived off each other's warmth, never once wanting it to end. With a chuckle, Y/n got up from her spot on the bed, letting her hand linger on his chest. He stirred in his sleep, opening his eyes and watching her walk towards the long draping curtains that shielded the sunlight peering into the room. Her nude silhouette stood, basking in the warmth as she opened the curtains. Theo laid on the bed with his arm supporting his head, resting on his forearm. He squinted his eyes as the harsh light almost blinded his groggy state, the warm tones of this sudden blinding light that highlighted his figure. Y/n could only smile, peering out the window of the small apartment building, when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. She shuddered at the contact, humming out softly, breath hitching in response to the sudden contact. The tall blonde rested his chin on her shoulder as he too peered out the window with her.

"I can't tell whether that's the after-sex glow or just the sunlight, but either way you look amazing..."

Theo mumbled out against her neck, letting the sweet nectar of his words wrap her mind, seeping into her very core. She could feel the smile in his voice as he lazily spoke against her neck, running his hands up and down her body, only to abruptly stop once he reached the shy of her chest.

"Wait... The fuck is this?"

Her eyes shot try open. Fuck.

The room was pretty dark whenever they indulged in their private sessions, something to do with Theo's pride, not wanting to see her face while he received.
Y/n had been in such a blissful state, that she had totally forgotten about the tattoo.

"...you're fucking with me... Right?"

She was, in fact, not fucking with him.

In a swift movement, he turned her around to face her, roughly. With his thumb, he pushed the left mass up, inspecting the red ink that tainted her delicate skin. His face grew into a mix of emotions. He was disgusted. He could only stare at the irritated skin, with a harsh scowl forming on his lips. His eyebrows seeped before he looked at her.

"Y/n answer me what the fuck is that."

"Theo, I-"

Not much could be said before he abruptly pushed her out of his once warm and loving grasp, which had now grown bitter and spiteful. Resentful even. How could you do this? Why would you do this? Just to get a reaction out of him? Just to piss him off? In a cold fashion, he picked up his clothes off the floor, slugging his baggy loose-fitting pants back on and over his waist before opening the door with his shirt halfway on.

"Theo, wait, I can't explain this-"

He was having one of it. You ruined yourself. You tainted your skin just to get a reaction out of him. If it was attention you wanted, it was attention you were going to get. Y/n stumbled while putting her clothes back on, clipping the back of her black lace and running after Theo, hoping to reach him before he could reach the front door of her small flat. She reached out for his arm as he walked, only for him to trash it away, yanking his arm back and pushing her back with such force. She stumbled over her feet, looking up at him with such hurt and disbelief. Y/n sputtered over her own words, her eyes remaining locked onto the board of his back.  He stopped himself in the middle of the doorway, debating whether he should speak his mind. The tall blonde turned around, facing y/n. He paused for a second, almost hesitated, then he spoke

"Save it Y/n"

The door slammed in her face as she tried to get up off the floor, staring at the dark oak of the door with weak arms.
————————————————————————

Red Flags and Tattoos - Chapter 6 (Bittersweet)

Flashing lights.

The harsh fluorescent lights kept you somewhat grounded, the ambiance of the bar melting around you. Ell had called you after the fight and offered to take you out. She had been good company for a good portion of the night, but you didn't want her to waste such an evening out, especially with how good she looked.

"You deserve some fun too, so hurry up, I don't want to see you moping around with me. Go shake some ass, or kiss a girl for all I care, but please just enjoy yourself tonight"

Y/n sat on the stiff barstool, leaning over the counter and resting her check in her hand whilst glancing off to the side

Flashing lights.

The tip of her nail traced the rim around her glass. She sighed, picking up the cup and downing the bittersweet drink. She let a small grunt escape her lips, shaking off the acrid taste that lingered on her tongue and setting the glass down harshly onto the table. Her head sunk into her hands before the bartender sat another full glass in front of her. She looked up, eyeing the bartender, then the drink in front of her.

"Excuse me...? I didn't order this"

"No worries, ma'am, the man across the bar from you did."

She cocked a brow at the vague description, scanning the room, but no such man sticking out.

"...thanks"

Y/n trailed off, no longer paying attention to her server, but now facing in the opposite direction, too distracted by her unanswered search for this strange mystery man. Turning back around in the stool, she finished her second drink and left it on the table.  Suddenly she felt the weight of her tall chair shifting, seeing felt someone had just sat next to her. Before she could even face the man, the sudden familiar scent of a dark cologne filled her nose, but from where did he recognize this smell? To be frank, she didn't want to find out. Worrying about the intentions of the stranger next to her, Y/n didn't dare avert her gaze, keeping her eyes locked on the filled glass in front of her.

"Hey there stranger, you doing alright?"

Hesitantly her head turned in the direction of the source of this weridly familiar voice, regretting the move as soon as she put it into play. She could feel her lips parting ever so slightly when she saw who it was. Her breath caught in her throat as the bottomless pit in her stomach somehow deepened. Had he been watching her from across the bar or was she just delusional?

"Matt? I didn't think I would see you again! What brings you to this bar tonight, don't you have a gig?

"Hey, I knew I recognized you from somewhere. My set got canceled last minute, they replaced my spot with someone else's so I figured I wouldn't let my night go to waste... Glad to see it wasn't in vain."

He trailed off, holding the strong drink in the delicate glass in his hands.

"I couldn't help but remember you... tattoo girl, right?"

Tattoo girl. There was no way he just said that. He hadn't even remembered her name? With a newfound confidence from the numerous shots finally hitting, she crossed her legs and shifted her weight in the chair she sat in.

"Yeah, let's go with that. Whiskey sour, huh? Didn't take you for someone who drinks"

He let out a small chuckle, setting his glass down.

"What can I say, one of those nights...

Anyway, I wanted to ask if you were doing okay. I could see you sulking from across the bar and your whole mood was bringing down the entire club. But I'm going to be honest with you, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at all curious about that tattoo."

"Real charmer, aren't you? If you must know, yes. I did get it tattooed, in the exact place you signed it. Yknow Rife... I appreciate the concern but it's nothing, truly. I guess I just needed a drink."

Eyeing her third drink, she responded to his first question.

"But what can I say? Just one of those nights."

A small sigh escaped her lips as she mocked his previous statement, bringing the harsh liquor closer to her mouth.

"Yeah, I'm cutting you off, I think you've had enough for one night."

"Hey, fuck off, I paid for this."

"I'll pay you back, you're already fucking gone n/n"

He spoke, setting her glass down, earning a disapproving look from her. He couldn't mess this up. Her gaze fell upon his figure, piercing eyes stabbing through his. She shifted in her chair once more, the already short black dress riding up her thighs ever so slightly.

"Do you have anyone to pick you up? You look wasted as Fuck"

"Why I never, is Matthew Steven Rife himself offering to walk me home?"

She spoke sarcastically, chuckling as the words escaped her lips.

"You wish n/n... I'm just... asking. That's all."

"C'mon, let's get you out of here, you might actually give yourself alcohol poisoning if you keep drinking like this."

Closing off his tab, he walked her out of the enclosing drunken ambiance. She stumbled as she got off her tall seat, leaving the tall glass behind. The brunette held onto the girl's arm, seeing as she definitely wasn't going to be walking any time soon. They made it to a quarter of a block away from the bar before she pulled out her phone to text her friend Ell that she was heading home for the night.

"Are you going to tell me why you were in there practically drowning yourself in liquor?"

"Only if you do first"

"...touché"

They walked into the cold quiet night, Y/n using his arm that he offered to her for support. They stayed laughing with each other for a few minutes. Even though Y/n was still very much obsessed with this man, she was too drunk to care. Matt was still so curious about the girl next to her, too sober to make a move. Eventually, the mention of a certain patch of red ink came into topic... Again. Deciding to take a shortcut, they went through an old alleyway, behind the bar. The phallic music blasts through the Brick walls.

"Yknow.. I can show it to you if you want?"

——————————————————————-

Total: 1.9k words

Omfg I think this might be my longest chapter yet-

you are very welcome for this meal <3

So for those who read this when i posted it last Monday, i ended up taking it down and rewriting it bc I wasn't happy with the last scenes as usual

Anyways, Matt's back so yippee
Also, this isn't proofread so-

As always votes and comments are very appreciated

I LOVE YOU GUYS SM <33
600 Reads is insane you are all crazy <3

See you all in chapter 7, take care!

-Mel <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
72.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
168K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
222K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...