š‘»š’ š‘³š’š’—š’† š’‚š’š’… š‘³š’š’‚š’•...

By veewrites_

He can be gentle, but not so gentle when it comes to her. She's chaos, he's calm! She's chaos to his calm he... More

Copyright!
!IMP NOTE!
Character's aesthetics āœØ
Blurb!
1| what is he doing here?
2| Tutions
3| Romance?
4| Leaving?
5| Heart attack!
6. Cheated?
7. Date Paki?
8. Haldi
9. His ex?
10. May I?
11. Scammed?
13. Invasion?
14. sheila ki jawani!!
15. Kidnapped!
16. A date?
17. Holi - I
18. Engagement
19. Engagement II
20| Baarish
21| Who are you?

12. First Night?

3.8K 223 24
By veewrites_

Armaan

Our pheras were completed, now pandit ji asked to stand up for garland (Varmala) exchange.

We both got up, and stood facing each other, and to tell you, whenever I see her I seem to get lost in her. Lost in her eternal beauty which she holds, her fights, her everything. Not that I'm in love with her.

I made her wore Varmala first, when it was my turn, Mihir and Aditya came to pick me up.

"Mihir, put me down" I shouted a little loud to make him hear and put me down.

"No" he said, and didn't put me down

I sighed "Please Mihir" I said again calmly.

He put me down, "Ki, beta pehna" my sweet mother in law said.

"Kya bhai, todha toh tease karne dete bhabhi ko" Avni bhabhi's voice came from behind, she was making Mehek sleep!

I smiled a little, as she held the Varmala to put around my neck, I got down in one knees and bowed my head so that she could put easily!

Hooting came from behind me, and she put Varmala around my neck, and I look up to face her, she was having tears with slightest of blush on her face.

"Kya bhai, itti jaldi har gaye ap!" Mihir said, though he was older then me, but he still calls me Bhai.

I smiled "Inke liye toh humesha harne ke liye tayar hu" I murmered, Kiara looked at me, she heard me, good for her.

"Har toh main kab ka Gaya tha" I said out loud, and it was truth!

Kiara gasped, everyone hooted again.

"Bhaiya to gayee" Ruhi said, and giggled!

..
"Mangalsutra pehnaiye" pandit ji said, after chanting 2-3 mantras, mom passed me a mangalsutra, and I put it around her neck.

"Sindoor lagaiye" pandit ji said, and I put vermilion on her parted hairline, a little fell on her nose, and she was going to wipe it but my mom stopped her.

"Beta, bolte hai ki agar sindoor Naak pe gire toh pati apse bahoot pyaar karta hai" mom said, and my eyes went to her face, and she was already looking at me.

..
Wedding was completed, now it was time for vidai.

Kiara hugged her father and was sobbing.

"Dad...I love you." She said, and her dad didn't said anything, hugged her more.

"Beta, apni sabse kimti cheez de raha hu tumhe, dhyan rakhna iska" her dad said while looking at me with his teary eyes

"Apni Jaan se bhi zayada papa" I said, smilingly, and he nodded.

..
We were at car, she was silent on our ride to home, I put my hands on her hand, she looked at me

"Relax Kiara, I knew all this is new for you and would be difficult, but I promise I will never let anything happen to you. I promise, I' will take care of you" I whispered and she smiled and nodded.

We reached home, and firecrackers started bursting.

"Welcome" mumma, Ruhi, Avni bhabhi, Mihir, papa jumped out of nowhere and shouted.

Kiara smiled through her teary eyes.

Mom welcomed her "Beta, leave your hand impression on beside our door." Mom said, while holding a thali which was filled with haldi?

She left her hands impression

"Laxmi ji aai hai humare ghar" dad said, and hugged Kiara when we went inside.

"Beta, I know you will miss your family, mujhe papa ki tarah hi samjhna apne, aur agar ye gadha tumhe pareshan kare toh mujhe batana" dad said while glaring at me.

"Abhi se hi side badal Li" I snorted while saying.

"Beti saman hoti hai bahu, Avni ko bhi maine 1st day se yahi bola tha" dad said.

..

"Chalo, now you both will find the ring in this pot." Avni bhabhi said, and we both looked at the pot which was kept filled with milk and rose petals.

Kiara put her ring inside the pot, and Avni bhabhi mixed.

We both put our hands inside the pot finding the ring.

I found the ring after a while only, but I handed it to Kiara letting her win, she looked at me, and I nodded a little.

She pulled out her hands and showed the ring, while a beautiful smile on her face

"Matlab aage humari bhabhi ki marzi chalegi Bhai pe" Ruhi said, smiling and everyone giggled.

"Bas inhi ki marzi chalegi" I said, while looking at her face, and she blushed

...

Kiara

Why the hell he is behaving like he's in love with me.
Is he? No no.

How could he, no that's not possible.

I was standing outside his bedroom, which was ours from now on

Mihir Bhai came and put his hand around my shoulder

"Tere pati ki first night bigadi Jaye" he said, smirking.

"Mere pati ki? Meri bhi toh hai" I said, rolling my eyes

"By the way, kaise?" She asked, smirking, Mihir told her the plan, and she widens her eyes.

"Ye toh mast plan hai" she giggled while saying this.

"Konsa plan?" A voice came from behind, she turned and looked her husband was standing there.

6ft tall, staring at her with affection and love in his eyes, crossing his arms on his chest, raising his eyebrows.

"Plan? What plan?" Mihir Bhai said, pinching his brows

"Never mind" Armaan said, and he went towards dad's room as he called him.

"Ja ja, jaldi kar, and message me okay if it's done." Mihir said, as he went towards his room

I went inside locked the door, and first change into my PJs and a top. Then I took out his all shirts and throwed into the cleaning net which was kept beside the washroom.

I took out his white shirt, which was his favourite, and applied my lipstick shade to red, and a little darker so that the marks won't fade away that easily.

I started kissing every inch of that shirt, marking it with my lipsticks, after a while I heard a knock.

"Yes, 2 minutes please" I shouted, to whoever was behind that door, and I folded that shirt and put into his cupboard and hide the cleaning basket so that he won't be able to wear another shirt tomorrow.

I opened the door, smilingly, Armaan entered inside and closed the door, I went towards bed, and was about to sleep, but he pulled me through my hands.

I collided with his hard chest, like my whole front was collided and I was about to fall, but he steadied me.

"What.." my words stucked in my throat when he asides my hairs which was coming near my eyes and tuck it behind my ears.

"You aren't getting any sleep tonight baby" he smirked, and I gulped.

What the fuck he meant by that, will he...
No no no..never.

"What?" He picks me up, and lied down in bed, hovering above me.

"Armaan..." I said, but it merely came out.

"Kiara.." he said, as he was coming closer to my face, my face was red by now, and who was behind it? Armaan, my husband!

He came closer, and I closed my eyes tightly not trusting him what will he do now.

"Ar..." I said, and he kissed my forehead, lovingly.

"Sleep Kiara, I'm not going to eat you!" He said, and got up from me..

"Not that I'm not going to eat you anytime soon, but I will for sure one day!" He said and went inside the washroom to change.

His words registered in my mind, and my face reddens.

"Armaan Raichand!" I shouted, and I heard his giggling.

I snorted, and slept.

....

Armaan

Sun rays were hitting my face, waking me up, when I opened my eyes, the sight infront of me maked me widens my eyes.

My wife, standing infront of mirror, drying her hairs, wearing green saree, mangalsutra shining on her neck, vermilion on her parted hairline

In short, she was looking the prettiest!

I was staring...no no... Gawking at her.

"Stop staring at me like that Armaan" her sweet voice rang through my ears.

"Like what?" I got up, and went near her, I stood up behind her, pulling me towards her.

"Like you are going to eat me up" she whispered, as I ran my hands towards her palms, and pulled it close to my mouth, kissing them.

"Maybe I want to" I whispered in her ears, and her face, ears, neck reddens.

She turned her face to look at me, and my eyes went to her lips, then her eyes.

I closed the distance and was about to kiss her, but someone knocked on the door.

"Bhabhi, mumma is calling you" Ruhi shouted from behind the door and went!

...
Okay, so after a hot steamy relaxing bath, I wore bathrobe and opened my closet to dress up and saw it was empty, only one white shirt was kept, which was my favourite.

I sighed, I knew who did it, well you sign for it Armaan, you have to deal with it now.

I took that shirt to wear, and saw lipstick marks on the whole damn shirt.

"Kiara Raichand" I shouted.

She came after whole 5 minutes, blowing her nails, and one airpod on her ear.

"Jaldi bolo, I have to make pehli rasoi" she said, and she eyed me.

"I know I'm hot, par aise tado mat mujhe" I said, and she squinted her eyes.

"Mere kapde kaha adrishya ho gaye?" I asked, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Aur wo mujhe kaise pata hoga" she said smirking, and I knew she did all this.

"Kiara, I have a urgent meeting will you please tell me where are my cloths" I said, and that was true, I have a meeting with a client.

"I DON'T KNOW" she said, and rolled her eyes.

"You know what, I can make your eyes roll in somewhere while doing something else." I said, and was going closer to her, she stiffened, and our noses were almost touching by now.

"Where are my cloths Kiara" I asked her in my seducing voice.

She gulped hard "I..." She stopped when I came more closer to her.

"Kiara, please." I asked her.

She went towards the closet, and picked outy white shirt, which has lipstick stains in it.

"Let the whole world know whom do you belong to Mr Raichand." She said, and went out handing me the shirt.

I guess I didn't have any other option.
I wore the shirt, and left my hairs a little messy, wearing my I watch, and taking my wallet, phone, I went down, while buttoning my shirt.

Mom's eyes fell on my shirt, and she started laughing, dad was looking at her like crazy.

Ruhi came out of her room, and Aditya came from the door, to pick me up

Ruhi saw me, and started laughing, she was looking like a zombie, I sighed.

"You all know what, jitta hasna hai has lo" I said, and went towards dinning table, and saw Kiara arranging the dishes.

"Breakfast ready hai" she shouted, and everyone came.

She made poha, and for sweets she made suji ka seera, my favourite.

She served, then sat beside me, everyone started eating but stopped after 1st bite, and was looking at her strangely

"Itna bura bana hai?" She murmered, I held her hands from under the table and tried to calm her.

I took a bite from my plate, and closed my eyes, and moaned a little because it tastes so damn yummy.

"It's yummy Kiara" I said, and everyone started giggling.

"It's too yummy" mom said, then everyone praised her, she left a sigh.

...

Tbc!

Ajj ke liye itna hi, words todhe se Kam hai, kyuki I wasn't feeling like writing, but I wrote it.

Do comment your reviews on this chapter, and make sure to vote for it.

Next chapter target: 500+ views, 30+ likes!
Tabhi chapter milega next Saturday!
Tabtak, stay tuned!

Love,
Vee 🎀

Follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.2K 50
Tessa Moore is a demigod; cousin to Scott McCall. She's the daughter of Athena. The curly blonde, gray-eyed girl long ago caught the eye of the dorky...
4.6M 139K 88
He strides closer, his eyes focused intently on me. I stumble backwards, feeling the cold wall press against my back. He stops inches away from me, f...
A Defiant Liaison By Laura

Historical Fiction

271K 26.7K 34
Belle Desjardins has officially begun her life over, leaving the life of a slave back in Saint-Martin. But as much as she tries, she is still haunted...
32.8K 1.7K 21
ā Do you like it rough?, then this one's for you. For all the girls who like to live on the edge. āž _____________________________________ A change i...