Hazbin Hotel: Emily's Fall

By Jss2141

Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upsid... More

Ch. 1: Welcome to Hell
Ch. 2: New Resident
Ch. 3: Everything Crumbles
Ch. 4: Silent Suffering
Ch. 5: The Gang's All Here
Ch. 6: Painting of Revelations
Ch. 7: How Sinful~ (Rated R)
Ch. 8: Delivey Trouble
Ch. 9: Paperwork
Ch. 10: We are Family
Ch. 11: Just the Two of Us
Ch. 12: Dress for Success
Ch. 13: Plans and Bonding
Ch. 14. Home Sweet Hell
Ch. 15: Working Too Hard
Ch. 16: Good Morning, Lucky Ducks
Ch. 18: Simple Shopping
Ch. 19: Cut Above the Rest
Ch. 20: Problems, with Lunch
Ch. 21: Family is a Funny Thing
Ch. 22: The Void
Ch. 23: Party Animal!
Ch. 24: She-Devil's Luck
Ch. 25: Gifts
Ch. 26: A "Small Squabble"
Ch. 27: More Problems
Ch. 28: FURY
Ch. 29: The Hunt
Ch. 30: Enchained
Ch. 31: Faith
Ch. 32: The Bottom of a Bottle
Ch. 33: To High Heaven
Ch. 34: Wait, WHAT?!
Ch. 35: Good News
Ch. 36: Great News
Ch. 37: Will You?
Ch. 38: Smoke Alarm
Ch. 39: Lessons in Royal Etiquette
Ch. 40: Preparations

Ch. 17: Good Hair Day

7.3K 190 326
By Jss2141

When Lucifer arrived, he didn't expect to be tackled by his youngest daughter.

"Dad!" Emily yelled happily.

"Hahahahaha! Hey little Ducky!" Lucifer said as he hugged her back. "Couldn't wait until your old man arrived, huh?"

"What are we doing? What are we doing? What are we doing!?" Emily asked, as excited as a puppy when you take it for a walk for the first time.

"Just some stuff, first... we're getting you a haircut." Lucifer said as they broke the hug.

"... Charlie told you about the door incident the other day, didn't she?" Emily asked, losing her smile.

"Yep." Lucifer said, "And we don't want you getting your hair stuck in anymore doors."

"But I like my long hair. And Vaggie had long hair too!" Emily said.

"Maybe but she can managed it better. And yours is scrapping against the ground right now." Lucifer said, looking down at Emily's hair right behind her feet.

"I can handle-"

She tried walking, got her feet tangled in her hair, and landed face first on the ground.

"... Okay, I need a haircut." Emily admitted.

"Exactly." Lucifer said as he helped her up. "Our first stop is the hair salon."

He put her in the limo and they drove off.

"Is everyone going to make it a habit of literally handling me like a baby?" Emily asked.

"Sorry, I won't do that again if it bothers you." Lucifer said.

The ride was quiet, an awkward silence until Emily said something.

"You aren't like what they say in heaven." She said.

"I would assume so. What exactly do they say about me? You know, from THEIR viewpoint of my actions?" Lucifer asked.

"They say you're a dark angel, that you hurt others and intentionally brought sin into the world." Emily revealed.

"... Giving free will to humanity was the biggest mistake of my life, but I do believe that I could've done something with it. It could've been something great." Lucifer said, "I never meant to cause problems."

"You gave humanity free will? They never said that." Emily said in surprise.

"Yes. While Adam just wanted control, I have Eve a choice when I gave her the apple of from the tree. The very first choice humanity had, I didn't know it would be considered a sin. I just wanted Eve and all of humanity to think for themselves since even God himself doesn't have EVERY answer." Lucifer explained. "Lot of good that did... now I have this place of sin and horror to watch over."

"I guess but it's not that bad. This place has some good things." Emily said, smiling.

"Hehehehehe, you really are Charlie's sister, Ducky. Always seeing the bright side of things." Lucifer said with a grin.

"Thanks but I'm serious, dad. There are good things down here." Emily said before hugging him. "Like you and Charlie."

Lucifer felt tears form as he hugged her back.

'Take that, depression!' He thought, happily.

How can anyone call him a bad father when he has two wonderful daughters?

After a peaceful drive, the duo arrived at the hair salon and entered with every sinner gasping in shock.

Emily wasn't a big fan of the attention, thankfully her dad knew how to handle that.

"Look away... or else I kill you." He said.

When Lucifer says that, you better fucking listen. Everyone turned away; focusing on their magazine, phone, or the hair they were working on.

"There. Now, let's get you a haircut." Lucifer said before going to the receptionist. "Do you have an appointment open right now?"

"Y-Y-Yes! We always have one for the king!" The receptionist said with a nod.

"Good. I'd like for my daughter to have her hair cut and done, it's gotten a bit long as you can see." Lucifer said as he gestured to Emily.

'Daughter?! Her?!' Everyone thought as they glanced at Emily quickly.

When did the king have a SECOND daughter?!

A hellhound discreetly took a photo of Lucifer and Emily before rapidly posting it online.

All while Emily was quickly in a chair, getting ready to have her hair cut.

"Okay, so how do you want it, darling?" The stylist demon said with an exotic, looking over Emily.

She was a squid looking sinner demon and used her multiple tentacles coming out her back to brush, trim, or stylize at once. She had a hard of amazing black hair in dreadlocks and an expensive looking top with a matching skirt.

"I don't know. This is the first time I've ever gotten a haircut." Emily admitted.

"Really?! Oh darling! That is a travesty! Don't worry, let Vicky take care of everything. You will look FABULOUS!" Vicky said.

Lucifer feels like he should take a picture.

'Oh, baby's first haircut.' He thought.

In fact, he would as he got out of his phone and got ready to take a picture of Emily's haircut. He was confident it would be good or else he would kill Vicky.

"Voila! I am done!" Vicky said as she showed Emily a hand mirror. "Tell me what you think, darling?"

"O-o-oh... wow... I love it." Emily said, "I feel... lighter."

"Well, that's what happens when you lose thirty pounds of hair." Vicky said, kicking away some of said hair at her feet.

Emily didn't listen to Vicky as she was taking in her new hairstyle. Short, at least to her shoulders and somewhat wild with spike waves at the end that point to all outward.

It was crazy, it was new, and it was perfect.

(Hair is by doraiwa_san on Twitter/X.)

"Looking good, Ducky." Lucifer said as he took a photo as Emily got out of the chair and hugged him.

"Thanks, dad. And thank you, Vicky." Emily said.

"No problem your highness." Vicky said with a nod.

After paying for the haircut and giving Vicky a GIANT tip for a good job, Emily and Lucifer left the salon as the hellhound's phone was vibrating out of control!

Emily being revealed and confirmed to be Lucifer's second daughter was trending up all forms of social media, meaning it wasn't long before a certain demon woman saw this on her phone.

"UNHOLY FUCK!" Velvette screamed mid photo shoot.

Velvette growled. Being told that she was the adopted daughter of Lucifer was one thing, but Lucifer confirming and being around the child was another. This would make things much more complicated, and this greatly annoyed Velvette. She crushed her phone in her hand, before pulling out another phone and calling Val and Vox.

"Hello?/Yes?" Valentino and Vox said through the triple call.

"Meeting! Us! Now! Our plan is FUCKED!" Velvette shouted, crushing her SECOND phone and marking towards their meeting/lounge room! "All of you! Go home! Workday's over!"

"B-But Ms. Velvette-" a sinner model stuttered before Velvette grabbed her dress!

"Go home and come back tomorrow or I'll shove my fist straight up your twat and yank out your ovaries!" Velvette screamed before throw her to the ground.

Velvette slammed the door on her way out, something she never did... everyone knew it was better to not be here when she got back, or else they'd end up like the last person that got on Velvette's bad side... on the bright side, their skin made a very nice outfit when all was said and done. Though being skinned alive probably isn't the best thing to deal with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 1.5K 17
Hazbin hotel does NOT belong to me!
216K 6.5K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...
71.7K 1.5K 35
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...
29.4K 1.1K 25
Hazbin Hotel Fanfic | Reader Insert | What if Lucifer wasn't the only Fallen Angel? What if there was a second fallen angel along with Lucifer? (Y/n...