CAGES OF LOVE || KIM TAEHYUNG...

By Viera_07

Her blood ran cold, feeling his hand trailing more down to her stomach to her lower abdomen. Her vision turne... More

The beginning
She is Mine
Reserved
Fear or Faith
Voracious Destruction
The Need of Cage
Nothing will be the Same
An UnExpected Turn
Dark clouds
Shattered hearts
Treacherous Gentleness
Feel them, Little doll
The first night
Terrifying her
Fear From Me
Say my Name
Stamp of his Name
His embrace
Served her right
Snatched happiness
Will you walk with me
Admiring his smile
His all interest
He is gone..
Entangled
Nothing between us
Where is he
What's stopping you
Hold me
Flames of insanity
Emanating Lust
Stay away
Longing Hearts..
Her care
The Inner Battle
What she want..
Drenched In Desires..
Whispers In the Dark
Wait For Me
Unleashed Fury
You have me
Glimpse of brutality
Writing a Tale
Don't leave
Shape our destiny
Game of Dominance
The havoc she created
Darkness of his arms
The Silence
Leaving her Alone
The New Guest
Her Evil Husband
Author Note
Won't be Good for Us
You're My Heart
A Potent Warning
Ruined Flowers
Destructive Mess
Her serenity
Falling in a Trap
How Dare You
The pool of blood
Note
Do You Know
Igniting Passion
Melting into Each Other
His indelible touches
Sneak peek
A Heartless criminal
Stabbing his soul
The deepest memory
Aren't you tired?
Bittersweet Longing
Soothing for soul
Allure in her Eyes
Hunting past
I'm all yours
Tears of the Broken
Unidentified Jealousy
Who are you?
Tender Embraces
Hidden Depth
A blossoming Love
The Enigmatic Fear
I'm back
It was just him
A twisted turn..
Unforeseen storm
His burning Madness
Thirst for Blood
Lost Fairytale
The broken Necklace
Ticking hearts
I'll follow you
Done Pretending?
What pain was
His painful Actions
Terrified of Loneliness

Need to stay away

1.3K 105 14
By Viera_07

●●●●●●●

"Y/n. Mr. Kim would be fine. Trust me," Ava said, staring worriedly at Y/n, who was pacing back and forth in the hall with a furrow of her brows, nibbling her bottom lip. Y/n looked up at Ava, hearing her words, and sighed. She wearily sat down on the massive sofa, gripping the edge of it.

It had been more than six hours since Jimin dropped her off at home. She was getting increasingly restless and hella worried with each passing second. He had promised to be back in an hour, but morning turned into noon, noon into evening, and now it was almost getting dark outside, but yet, there was no sign of him.

Where was he? Who were those people? What were they talking about? Why did they all seem so much angry with each other? So many thoughts were consuming her mind. She didn't trust him even a bit with this that he would deal calmly. What if he did something like last time again losing to his anger? What if he hurt those people or they hurt him? The thought alone was making her nerves quiver.

"Would you like some chocolate muffins till I make your favorite Japchae for dinner?" That voice pulled her out of her thoughts. She looked in the direction and saw Yuna walking towards her.

Yuna gave her a warm smile. It was just a small attempt to distract her from whatever things were troubling her.

Yuna had seen them leave this morning without having breakfast, and Y/n had returned just a couple of hours later. She had not eaten anything except for some fruits that She and Ava had managed to convince her to eat after much requests and pleadings.

"I don't have appetite, Aunt Yuna," Y/n muttered as she stared at the ground. Yuna sighed and looked at Ava, concern visible in her gaze. Ava took a deep breath before walking up to Y/n.

"Y/n, you haven't eaten anything since morning. If you get sick, Mr. Kim would be angry with us. Please, for our sake. Eat something,"
Y/n exhaled sharply and again glanced at her phone, hoping to see at least a text from him. She tapped on the screen but none. Pursing her lip, she checked the time and it was already 6:40.

"It's almost dinner time. I'll just wait a little more. Please," Y/n spoke gently, looking at Ava, making her purse her lips, and nodded reluctantly.

Another hour passed. Y/n was restlessly biting on her nails. Her foot was tapping on the floor. Her gaze was shifting at the door every now and then. Tapping on the screen of her phone, which she still held in her hand, she stared at his contact. After thinking for a moment, she swiped the call button for what felt like nth time and pressed the device against her ear.

She waited for a few seconds, but disappointment crossed her features when she heard the voice notification that the person was unreachable. She slammed the phone angrily on the couch and crossed her arms against her chest, sinking back into the cushions.

She sighed tiredly, throwing her head back. The softness of the couch made her tightened muscles relax a bit. She had been pacing around the hall since she returned, but now, she was feeling too exhausted, and her head was aching too. Opening her eyes, Y/n took one last glance at the door and then decided to freshen up a bit till he came back. She stood up on her feet and then turned to leave.

She was ascending the stairs when she heard the doorbell ringing, making her halt. She snapped her head towards the direction and saw one of the maids opening the door. The door opened and as soon as she saw him walking inside, a wide smile spread across her face, her whole body come to life, and she wasted no second in running towards him.

Taehyung entered inside the hall, swiping his palm down his face, but he became startled when he felt a figure almost crushing into him, causing him to stumble back a step as he wasn't aware. Her tiny arms tightly locked around his torso as she pressed her face into his chest, closing her eyes.

"Easy there, My Queen," He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her back. Y/n's tummy tingled when he called her that. His chuckle slowly died down, a sigh of exhaustion left past his lips as he closed his eyes to feel her.

"Where were you? Do you know how worried I was?" She asked with a frown, voice muffled against his arm that was brushing against her nose. He smiled to hear her without opening his eyes

"Why were you worried?" He questioned back.

"What do you mean why? You said you'll come soon. Whole day passed, and you're showing up now. Plus, that incident. How can I not be worried, Taehyung?" She felt him sigh while he tightened his arms around her, resting his face over her head, his lips pressing against her hair. Y/n frowned when he didn't reply, and she tried to break free when,

"Umhm. Stay like this." She heard him mumbling against her hair, and her heart halted at how slow his voice sounded. He pressed a soft kiss on her hair and then pressed his cheek against her head. She firmed her grip around him, staying in his arms just as he wanted. His warmth surrounded her whole, and the familiar scent of his musky colonge filled her senses, giving her calmness as she also closed her eyes.

After a couple of minutes of serene silence, Taehyung tightened his hold, squeezing her a bit before he pulled back. Y/n looked up at him while he gave her a gentle smile, but it only increased her worry cause she didn't fail to notice how his face was looking very tired. Even his smile was unable to reach his eyes.

"What happened? Who were they and why were they shouti -

"No one important." He cut her off.

"And I don't wanna talk about that Y/n." He said. There was a slight edge to his tone as she watched his features turning expressionless at the mention. He pursed his lips. She didn't say anything, just watched his gaze dropping at the small space between them before he looked back at her and smiled.

"I told you I had a meeting. It just proceeded quite long and argumentative. That's why I'm just a bit tired."

"But your phon -

"I was in meeting Y/n," He stressed, shutting her right away, and she understood that he did not want to talk anymore about it. She stared for a few seconds and then just gently nodded, making him smile as he reached out to brush her hair from her face.

"Did you eat?" She asked as he caressed her cheek with his thumb, cupping the side of her face. His features softened as he stared at the action while replying.

"Hmm. I had lunch with my clients. Did you?"

"Yes,"
Taehyung stopped his movements and met her eyes. He gave her a cold stare and said,

"Don't lie to me,"

"I can say the same,"

His expressions stirred as he didn't expect her to counter back so quickly. He gaped at her blank expressions for moments before a chuckled slipped from his mouth while he shook his head a bit, but she just stared at him, studying his face. Even that sound wasn't sounding genuine. He bent a little to match her level and bumped his nose with hers playfully.

"You're my perfect match, You know that," He said, eyes flickering with admiration and this time, she failed to hold back the smile at those words.

"I know," She whispered. And now, his eyes were smiling.

He let his eyes linger on her face for a moment. His gaze stopped at her luscious cherry lips as he tilted his head, palm wrapping around her nape, bringing her face closer, and then pressed his lips over hers. She reciprocated instantly clutching the front of his shirt. They shared an unhurried, gentle, and affectionate kiss.

When he pulled back after a few seconds, his gaze was soft and loving. The tension between them seemed to lessen, which made Y/n's heart feel a relief. They stared at each other as he softly caressed her nape, eyes driking in her..

"I see.. You're not shy around our staff anymore,"
Y/n frowned when he gave her a small smirk, but then his words clicked in her mind, which made her eyes enlarged.

She instantly looked around them, and blood rushed to her cheeks, watching a maid vacuuming the hallway across the hall they were standing in. The girl's whole focus was on her work, and she was quite far from where they stood, but no way, she wasn't aware of their presence.

The sound of his soft chuckle made her look back at him. His palm was still around her neck, thumb over her cheek, which he was moving in circles probably to feel her heated skin. His body was bent to her level, and watching him now genuinely laughing made her smile too. Her heart warmed up, and she did not care if anyone saw them or not. As long as this made him smile heartily like always, she had no problem.

"I'll freshen up. Then we'll have dinner. Hmm?" He softly lifted his brows, and Y/n agreed to him by nodded her head. He smiled and placed a light kiss at the corner of her mouth before stepping back and walking past her, leaving her blushing to herself.
She looked back at him, but her smile instantly vanished, and her brows knitted together when her gaze dropped at his back.

"Taehyung,"

Taehyung halted in his track and looked back only to see her walking towards him, confusion all over her face. She climbed the stairs to where he was standing in the middle. He lightly drew his brows together as he waited for her to say something. However, instead of saying, she grabbed his hand by his wrist, and before he could stop or react, she snatched the hanky that he had wrapped around his palm.

Y/n's eyes widened, watching his bruised knuckle as she instantly looked at him with shock, confusion, worry everything swirling in her eyes.

"What is thi -" She halted herself when her gaze darted to his shoulder. She saw a small stain of blood near his shoulder, some sprinkled on the arm, tainting the paleness of his white shirt. He had his coat taken off, and it was clearly visible. Was she that ignorant to notice it earlier?

She darted her eyes to meet his, and he had a gloomy expression on his face, which made her heart pound in fear.

"Taehyung, you.. " She didn't know what to ask. Her inside quivered in fear as numerous thoughts came crushing over her. Her throat tightened, and her breath quickened. She saw him exhaling a soft breath, watching her reaction as he moved a step closer to her.

"I just bashed on the security for the morning incident, but nothing you need to worry about. I'm fine,"

His words did nothing to calm down her throbbing heart. she opened her mouth, but no word came out though and she didn't know why, but she was damn sure he was lying again. His every answer felt like he was coming up with lies or must have already prepared them in his mind, knowing she would ask him all those questions. He knows her very well.

May be he didn't want to disclose anything with her that might be bothering him currently. Anyone else would've said that she was just overthinking and he was looking perfectly fine, but no, something was clearly wrong with him. She didn't realize when, but she had started recognizing even the slightest change in him.

Taehyung exhaled another deep breath, dropping his gaze down. He closed the remaining distance between them and clutched her hands in his. Rubbing his thumb over the back of her palms gently and slowly, he looked up to meet her eyes again,

"Do you trust me?" He asked. Y/n's gaze averted between his eyes a couple of times like she was searching for something before she finally nodded at him.

"I do," her voice was close to whisper. He smiled at her answer.

"I haven't done anything wrong, little doll." He told her with a soft smile. She stared at him for some second before sighing.

"Let me treat this," She said, pulling back her palms from his and then clutching his wrist as she attempted to drag him with her.

"Y/n, it's nothi-

"Shut up," She sternly cut him off, sending him a glare.

"You'll not say a word," She declared.

Taehyung stared at her dumbfounded when she began to pull him with herself while his feet automatically started following her like a little puppy. A smile crept on his face as he let her drag his huge beastly body without uttering a word.

_________

The weather was gloomy. The sky had turned voraciously dark. Abrupt and vigourous blows of wind were flowing. Clouds were roaring loud and lights were scattering all over it illuminating the inkiness of the sky every now and then.

A shinning light scattered again making his face visible in the darkness of the room for a split second. Even in the chilly weather, sweat drop had formed on his forehead whereas his breathing were coming out as a slow pants.. His brows were scruched together and his face was shaking slightly. All those blurred images which he had buried deep in his mind were flashing infront of his closed eyes.

.
.
"She left you because you were just a stain in her life. An unwanted child,"
.
.
"You don't deserve love. You deserve nothing."
.
.
"You killed her,"
.
.
"Look honey, we came to surprise you." The woman whispered in her trembling voice, cupping the man's face in her palms who had a blank expression on his face.

"Our baby was missing you.. See, he wanted to meet his dada.." She said, pointing at her 9 year old son who was staring at them innocently. She smiled, tears brimming in her eyes and again looked back at her husband who just gave her a cold stare.

He slowly removed her hands from his face and sighed. He tilted his head and gazed at the other lady who was standing there like a statue. Her eyes full of tears and shock.

The man walked towards her and cupped her face. He wiped her tears which she didn't even realise were falling from her numb eyes and staining her cheeks.

"She is mentally unstable. Trust me," He said making someone feel like the land under her feet slipped away and her whole world got shattered cruelly in front of her own eyes.

Her numb, blurry eyes trailed down when her little son grabbed the hem of her skirt. Her teary eyes got glued to his innocent dard doe eyes which were staring at her in confusion. His whole face was resembling that man. His eyes, his nose, his features, and his blood, everything was resembling him.

He was his blood. He was that monster's blood who destroyed her whole life. He was the sign that how badly he had destroyed her everything. She left her everything for him and in return what she got. She stared at her son.. the cruel reminder of her ruined life. Her tears turned more vigourous and painful.

"Mumma. Don't cry," The boy said watching his mother's tears.

Hatred boiled inside her as she clenched her jaw and jerked his hand away making the little boy fell on the hard ground as tears instantly welled up in his eyes. He stared at his mother who was glaring at him.

His eyes flung opened as he adruptly sat on the bed clenching the bedsheets in his fist tightly. He was panting as if he had just run a marathon. His heart was pounding at an abnormal speed. He gulped and struggled to catch his breath. His whole body was covered in sweat. His eyes were bloodshot red, fire was burning in them. He looked terrifying and terrified at the same time.

He put his palm against his chest where it was aching. He felt agony crushing down at him. He rubbed his chest but with each passing second, his nerves started trembling. He gasped for breaths.

He clenched his jaw abruplty and glanced around the room. He slid away the duvet and opened his bed's drawer but he couldn't found what he was looking for. He opened the another drawer but still nothing which made him restless.

He got up and searched in other drawers. With each passing second his desperation was peaking higher and higher and he was struggling for each intake of his breath. Even breathing was feeling like the most difficult task to him. He rummaged through some stuffs in the drawers. He become terribly desperate, as his nerves were aching for that one particular thing and finally his desperation came to a halt when he opened the small cabinet, remembering that he had placed it here.

Panting heavily, he found that thing hidden among his clothes. He instantly grabbed that tiny bottle and opened its cap, preparing to take a sniff of that white powder, when his gaze fell on that thing wrapped around his ring finger and reality crushed upon him like a huge mountain.

He movements frozen whereas his breathing stuck in his throat as his bloodshot eyes got glued to that ring which was reminding him of his current situation. He slowly teared his gaze towards bed where her small figure was sleeping peacefully, without anything over her body as he had just thrown it away carelessly without realizing that she was also just beside him covered in the same duvet.

Tears filled the rim of his eyes as he continued to stare at her, just a blink would all it take for him to start shedding. He looked down at his palm, his fingers were slightly trembling, his nerves were aching for it and he needed it badly.

If he took it today, he would go back to daily dosages like before but now, there was a difference. He wasn't alone anymore. She was here and it could scare her. Or even could traumatize her. He could hurt her if he..

His mind raced, he kept thinking thinking and thinking for an unknown time and finally he balled his trembling fingers. Closing the bottle, he tossed it into the nearby trash can.

He took a breath with much difficultly and walked over to her. Even his steps felt heavy to lift. His vision was blurry, his head was spinning, his breathing rate was abnormal. He reached near her and extended his palm to touch her but again he had to halt.

He felt an extreme uneasiness washing over him. He watched the way his muscles were tightening. He frowned while panting. His palm was terribly shaking. Beads of sweat were covering his whole body. He shook his head, feeling extremely restless and discomfort in his body. He withdraw his hand and wiped his forehead instead. He started having difficulty in breathing, the four walls of room were suffocating him. He looked around the place. He had to leave before she wake up. She shouldn't see him like this. He needed to stay away from her.

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 76.4K 85
"I'll ruin you for other men." Her already glossy eyes shedded a tear hearing his vicious words and watching his oceanic dark eyes to buried deep in...
12.5K 379 25
"YES, YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE." holding her shoulders tightly he shouted angerly, she was looking at him thinking he also loves her the way she does...
15.1K 398 23
๐Ÿ”žTaehyung cought her running way from here and again took her to his mansion..He forcefully grabbed her waist and kissing her like there's no tomorr...
3.6M 152K 73
"Now tell me Doll...do you want to meet him? " He asked while thrusting inside her deeply and hard which made her to whimpered.... "Tell me hmmmm...