God Of The Monsters

Galing kay jotarokujo2121

In the Multiverse of the Kaiju, there have been many who have been called The King of The Monsters most being... Higit pa

Bio
Lore/Past
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOTICE!!
Chapter 14

Chapter 10

487 23 9
Galing kay jotarokujo2121

The ground caved slightly as Ashborn landed on an island. He looked around. The island was covered in a rich flora, he could even sense a few animals on the island but nothing suspicious.

Ashborn: What was that?

Deep under the ground, something moved as if it felt Ashborn's presence. It felt powerful and full of death. It was similar to the one it felt a few days ago. Most would be terrified however it was not. It has lived long. It remembered when it was one with mother when it would look high in the sky. Then it was blessed by someone. The being mixed it with something whatever the liquid was at the time, it was powerful. Beyond that of what mother ever gave to it. What followed next was pain. It felt like everything was on fire but when the pain ended it was granted power beyond what it could ever dream of. It stood tall, everything was smaller and strength coursed through it.

In the headquarters of Monarch, alarms blared as teams ran back and forth. While teams had returned to work everyone was still going through a special A.I therapy since every human has gone through a near-death experience and no one was qualified to do any kind of therapy. This had made them put Ashborn on the highest threat level. Any kind of moment of his is taken as the highest threat to humanity making most of them work twenty-four by seven.

Ashborn's movement had alarmed them since arriving here. He has never once left the monster island.

Serizawa: Where is he?!

Scientist#1: We are working on finding him, sir!

???: Any idea about his movement!?

Serizawa turned around and looked at one of the most brilliant people he had ever met. Mark Russell is one of the most respected scientists working for Monarch.

Serizawa: No. How is Madison?

Madison Russel was the daughter of Mark and a woman named Emma Russel. The woman was responsible for waking up Ghidorah and indirectly bringing Ashborn on this world. She had been arrested and sent maximum-security prison that the government could afford. Originally she was to be executed but Mark and Emma tried to defend her. Respecting their wishes Serizawa had Monarch save her from an execution however she was sent to the highest level of prison for life.

Mark: She is still in therapy.

Serizawa: What about you?

Mark: I am working on my nightmares. They make me question humanity's existence. Should we still dare to look where we shouldn't?

Serizawa: We are too deep into it to back down.

Mark: Are we?

Serizawa: More than you can ever imagine Mark.

Scientist#2: We found him!!

This alerted everyone as they looked towards the monitors showing the image of Ashborn standing on a very familiar island.

Serizawa: What is he doing there!!?

Back with the God. He looked around trying to find what caught his eye. Ashborn jumped back as a massive vine tried to capture him.

Ashborn:'IS THAT A VINE DICK?!'

Ashborn heard an excited giggle catching his attention

???: It's a male! How amazing~! I have never seen anything like you before.

The voice echoed however Ashbron looking looked at the bushes to his left.

Ashborn: It's surprising how well you can hide given your size. Any other Kaiju wouldn't have known you were ever there. Unfortunately for you, I am not a Kaiju.

Seeing that it was seen the attacker decided to show itself. Ashborn looked at what attacked him. It looked like Kaiju. It was covered in thick green vines and its fur was forest green. It had a giant green face with glowing yellow eyes and a giant yellow stomach. Its mouth looked like those things called a crocodile.

Ashborn: What are you supposed to be?

???: I am a Kaiju silly~

Ashborn: Of what kind? You smell of humans and plants too. Are you something humans created?

???: I was but I don't like to listen to them.

Ashborn: What an arrogant race. They try to control life. What is your name?

???: I am called Biollante but you can call me honey, baby~

Ashborn: Nah, I am good.

He stomped on the vines that were trying to sneak up on him. Suddenly Biollante moaned taking Ashborn by surprise.

Biollante: How rough!~

There was silence as both Ashborn and the humans stared at Biollante in surprise. Alarms went off in the God of the monster's mind.

Biollante: Now I must have you!

Ashborn: Excuse me!

Biollante: I wish to mate with you!

Before Ashborn could blink more vines attacked him however he easily dodged them.

Ashborn: Now hold on!

Biollante: I MUST HAVE YOU!!

The plant shot acid towards him however it did not reach Ashborn as he directed it towards the ground. He ripped the vines, and rather than hearing the screams of pain, he only heard moans of pleasure.

Biollante: Yes!Yes! Hurt me~Love me more!~ I want more!!

Ashborn:'OK NOW I NEED TO YEET OUT!!'

Biollante: LET ME HAVE A TASTE OF THAT BODY!

Ashborn dodged but it was only a cover. The vines formed a cage behind him. They tighten and just as Ashborn went. to rip them off he stopped. A weird smell filled the area. Biollante released her pheromones mixed with a heavy dose of a natural aphrodisiac made by her. Ashborn glanced down and saw a boner. His eyes widened and he began to panic. In the Monarch headquarters everyone watched what happened now they felt sorry for Ashborn.

Ashborn: Damn bitch you're crazy!

Biollante: Oh darling~ Such a wonderful thing to say~ Now come here and fuck me all long as you want!!!

Ashborn: What's wrong with you?!!

An idea hit Ashborn and he executed it. He took a deep breath in and began sucking in the air in the entire island. The humans watched in shock as Ashborn sucked all of the air on the island killing any birds and small creatures living there.

Biollante: Oh you are just so cute darling~ Unfortunately I don't need air to survive.

Ashborn: What about the island?

Ashborn's voice echoed in her mind and again she moaned.

Biollante: Oh how wild~ You intend to drown me and have your way with me while mind fucking me! It's the best day of my life!!

Ashborn shivered as Biollante went into detail.

Mark: I feel sorry for him.

Serizawa: Not even the general's ex-wife is this horny.

Biollante charged at him. Ashborn grabbed her by the neck and slammed her into the ground. He used his hand to cut the vines that tried to sneak up on him.

Biollante: So rough~ I love it~

Ashborn sent a cold glare but it only aroused her more.

Biollante: Make me~

Biollante has been called many things. The most famous of them is Gaia's scorn and the second most recognized one is Gaia's rose.

Scientist#3: You mean a Kaiju fucked the planet and this thing came out?!

Everyone looked at the scientist as if he was crazy.

Serizawa: Now I doubt if you really graduated from Harvard or if was it a fluke.

Ashbron: Why do want me? You don't even know me!

Ashborn dodged another attack. His soldiers watched him dodge the attacks. They wanted to interfere but Ashborn stopped them. His presence alone had humanity on edge. Them coming out of his shadow will make them attack the Kaiju's. It could potentially put Jr in danger and it would piss him off. He knew he would erase humanity off the face of this planet but he did not want to kill humanity since it would but bad blood between him and Mothra. Ashborn did not want that.

Biollante: You will eventually.

Ashborn: Ok, I get it but why? Just why?

Biollante stopped and allowed Ashborn some peace.

Biollante: I have been alone for so long. Is it a crime to have a mate? Everything hates me and I don't understand.

Ashborn: Look I don't think you have a bad personality but it's more to do with your appearance.

Biollante: Is that so?

Ashborn: Yup. I mean dick shaped vines are a huge turn-off for most. Trust me they have to go. 'Unless they are too much of a pervert'

Biollante looked at her vines before she changed them. Breaking them down into more normal-looking vines.

Ashborn: Second of all is that real form? It looks too covered up to be your real form and if you are anything like the rest of the Kaiju it isn't your real form.

Biollante: No.

Ashborn: Will you show me?

Biollante didn't want to scare the male. It was the first form she took after she became fully conscious and it was the first form she was rejected in. However, he wanted to see that form she would comply with it since his request was very polite. Her form began to shift, her large mouth receded as her body formed a giant ball encasing her. A hand reached out of the ball and pulled the rest of the body out.

Ashborn just looked at the Kaiju woman in front of him. The humans back at the headquarters look surprised and amazed at the Kaiju's new form.

Mark: How beautiful.

Serizawa: Like a rose.

Scientist#1: Those are some fine titties.

Everyone looked at the guy surprised.

Scientist#1: What? Are you going to deny my statement?

Serizawa: No but-

Mark: It's a plant.

Scientist#1: Correction it is a one-third plant rest is a Kaiju and a human.

Nobody could deny the statement. Back at the island pin drop silence filled the entire island. The silence made Biollante uneasy and tense. This form was the one that started her constant rejection.

Biollante: I knew I shouldn't-

Ashborn: You are beautiful.

Biollante: Huh?!

She blushed as Ashborn complimented her looks. No one had ever complimented her. They all hated her. To them, she was an abomination. 

Biollante: You mean it?

Biollante questioned as the forest of doubt that had grown in her spoke.

Ashborn: I am. I have travelled the entire universe. I have seen many things and I tell the truth when I say this. You are one of the most beautiful beings I have ever laid my eyes on. 

She blushed harder as he complimented her further. Biollante will admit that it definitely was earning the being in front of her.

Biollante: Does that mean-

Ashborn: Yes. I am saying yes.

Biollante let out a happy shrill as Ashborn approached her.

Serizawa shut the monitors off. Mark rubbed his temples. They already had problems with Ashborn and now he was about to mate with Biollante. He shivered thinking of what might it result in.

Scientist#2: He just violated nature itself.

Ashborn took Biollante by the hand. He felt her skin. It felt real just like any other being. 

Biollante: I want to see how you look.

The request surprised Ashborn.

Ashborn: I guess that it is only fair after all you showed me your real self as well.

The helmet covering his head pulled back revealing Ashborn's face to Biollante. He had only shown his face to only one living being other than his commanders and army.

Biollante just stared at Ashborn in silence. Take the silence as a cue Ashborn spoke.

Ashborn: I apologize. This must be uncomfortable to look at-

Biollante: We are getting married.

Ashborn blinked.

Biollante: I want two kids. One boy and one girl.

Ashborn coughed as he tried to understand Biollante's words.

Biollante: What's the matter?

Ashborn: Aren't kids too soon?!

Biollante: With a face like yours they are not too soon~

Ashborn: Well do you have a bed? Because I sure as hell not taking such a beautiful woman on the ground.

Biollante blushed at being called beautiful. Ashborn pointed behind her.

Ashborn: Oh look there's one right here.

Biollante looked behind her surprised.

Biollante: Where did that come from?

Ashborn: Don't ask silly questions woman.

Biollante's feet left the ground as Ashborn carried her bridal style to the bed. A barrier formed over the island as Ashborn's army rushed out. He had to keep everyone occupied till Ashborn and Biollante were done.

LEMON~!

Ashborn threw Biollante on the bed making her giggle. He placed himself over her looking directly into her eyes. He smirked at her.

Ashborn: I have to say you look quite exquisite from here~

Ashborn licked his lips causing Biollante to blush but she gained a seductive smirk. She wrapped her arms around Ashborn and pulled him close.

Biollante: Well why don't you eat up?~

She moaned slightly as she felt Ashborn's hands on her inner thighs and slowly making their way upwards. He licked her neck before biting her. Biollante moaned as Ashborn bit her. She moaned again as Ashborn's hand reached her womanhood. He used his finger to open the folds and inserted a finger. She moaned louder as the Star Eater pleasured her. He let go of her neck leaving behind a hickey. Biollante slammed her lips on Ashborn who kissed her back. He pushed his tongue into her mouth wrestling with her tongue. Biollante lost as Ashborn discovered every corner of her mouth. Ashborn felt something hit his hand as Biollante moaned into his mouth as her back arched. 

Ashborn broke the kiss as the Kaiju panted. He took his finger out of her, he felt Biollante's eyes on him.

He brought the hand near his mouth and licked his finger. Ashborn hummed as Biollante blushed watching him.

Ashborn: How sweet~ 

Ashborn felt vines tugging on his pants.

Ashborn: Someone's impatient~

Biollante could feel the bulge in his pants and true to his words she was impatient. She ripped his pants off freeing his member. 

Biollante: I-Is every male t-this big?!

She couldn't take her eyes off his throbbing sword. Ashborn leaned forward and growled at her. Biollante felt herself become even more wet as she could feel Ashborn's sword pressing against her skin.

Ashborn: I am special.

He looked at her looking excited. He pulled back and positioned himself. Just as he was about to move Biollante grabbed him by his wrist gaining his attention.

Biollante: I want it hard.

Ashborn was about to voice his concern before he remembered her masochist fetish. He roughly grabbed her by the waist and without giving her any time to think he slammed his entire length inside of her. Biollante howled in pain and pleasure. Ashborn pulled back before he trusted into her again roughly making her moan. He took a moment to get into a rhythm that was rough enough to pleasure Biollante but not hurt her seriously. The movement had loosened her clothes and freed her watermelons. Ashborn grabbed her right boob with his left and put his mouth over her left nipple as he groped her roughly. The tribrid moaned louder as Ashborn sucked hard on her nipple while thrusting so roughly into her. Feeling something sweet in his mouth Ashborn eagerly sucked on her nipple harder. He removed his mouth from her nipple and gave the same treatment to her other nipple.

Biollante: I-I am abou-!

Ashborn felt her orgasm as her back arched and she moaned louder. Ashborn did not stop even after Biollante calmed down. He let go of her boobs, grabbing her by the waist he pulled out confusing her before she could question he turned her around and took her from behind. Biollante moaned louder as she felt him go deeper inside of her. He thrust into her roughly not giving her a moment of rest. He pulled her ass closer and sped up his pace. Biollante pushed her face into the pillow but it failed to cover her moans. Ashborn felt himself closer to his release. He grabbed Biollante by her hair making her moan. He growled into her ear.

Ashborn: I am about to cum.

Bio: Inside me! I want your seed inside me!!

Ashborn picked up the speed of his thrusts as Biollante began to lose her mind. Ashborn grabbed her by the waist and with one final thrust slammed the tip of his member against her womb and released his seed inside her. Biollante screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt herself have another orgasm as Ashborn's pipping hot seed flooded her womb. Her eyes rolled back as she tried to catch her breath causing her tongue to stick out. When Ashborn finished he pulled himself out as his seed overflooded from Biollante's pussy.

Biollante panted as she tried catching her breath.

Biollante: That was amazing~

Ashborn: I agree it was however~

Ashborn positioned himself over her. Placing his sword in between her boobs with his tip over her mouth. He grabbed her hands over her head.

Ashborn: We are not done yet~

Biollante licked his tip, challenging him and Ashborn accepted. The night over the island was filled with Biollante's screams and moans from pleasure, which only made Ashborn fuck her harder!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

80.2K 1.1K 33
Long ago, there was a boy named Y/N who was took by the Goddesses and their ruler : The supreme archdeity empress, the ultimate Goddess ruling the Om...
4K 65 14
In a world that was once normal, until the emergence of monstrous women. How will one man prevail against the forces of nature? Part of a connected m...
134K 2.2K 29
With the impossible size of the universe, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that there is life beyond just humans out there. Countless things h...
7.3K 180 9
Y/n is your average high school student reaching the end of his final year of high school. Well average as a boy from a rich family who goes to a pri...