My Dear Superstar

By ra_aira20

Ohm is a stylist and Make up artist of different Artists also he is a single parent ....And Nanon is a Supers... More

Character Intro & Author's note
1.Smile
2.What is with him
3.Dangerously Close
4.Unexpected Kiss
5-Boiling Jealousy
6-Falling In Love
7-Bitter Past
8-Accepting Truths
9-Family is an emotion
10- Opening Up
11-Fresh Start
12- Love in the air
13 .Unfolding truth
14. Falling Apart
15. A chance to love
HAPPY 5K READERS.......♥️💚
16.New Life
17.Guilt
18. Jealous
20.Spending the night
21.Unexpected Events
22.A Day in our Life
23.Hangout
24.Love Love
25. Congrats !!
26.I am Pregnant !
27.What's next ?

19.Promises

465 31 86
By ra_aira20

CHIMON

It felt like iam being a fool for Perth and its seems so difficult to adjust with him too . How we gonna make this relationship when he is not invested half of what he is invested with Ohm . I know they are just friends like me and Nanon but can't he talk it out with me when a problem came . And it's a problem between Nanon and Ohm . Can't we both think to solve this why did he have to avoid me . I didn't really wanted to invest in a relation which will not give me any preferences. My first relationship itself was a big failure and ended up very badly . I Don't want to make a same mistake again . So better to stop before it start and go to another extents. We were just in a talking term and not official but still it hurts really bad .why is love always hard for me .

"Chii..please hear me out . We can sort this out and be with eachother . I promise I will not hurt you like this ever . " Perth said looking into my eyes. His eyes were softened. Its what make me weak . I looked into his eyes . I am just lost for a few seconds .

I shooked my head and shrugged off his hands which is tightened the hold of my hands .

"We are in public . I don't want to create a scene here and we both are here to work not to discuss anything else . So better you do what you really are here for. " I said in a stern voice and walked from there but seems like he is not ready to let it go like that .

"OK then.. I will go now but can we talk privately for 5 minutes . I only need 5 minutes please Chii.. I want to explain and prove . Please can you give me another chance ? " He asked to me again with those lost puppy eyes . My heart again skipped a beat looking at him and his soft eyes .

I sighed and nodded because now I have to escape from him or else I will end up in this maize of love again .

"Thankyou so much chii.. you are the best. So after this event I will pick you up . Please wait for me okay ." Perth said with a so much excitement . Why is he doing this with me . When he really didn't mean anything with me .

"Now you got what you wanted right . So I think I can go now . Do your job first . " I said to him and walked from there or I can say I just escaped from those looks of him .I placed my hands on my chest . My heart is beating so fast . Why is it have to be weak like this infront of someone like him .

The event went well and it was fun with Ohm and Eve baby . Eve is really Nanon's son the same naughtiness I can see . Don't know how is Ohm managing two Nanons .But hiding there relationship must be difficult for both of them and I know Eve is also affected by that but what to do ? This industry is like that . Everyone want their idols to be perfect no one really care about what their idols want . I was not supposed to be Nanon's manager in the first place but seeing him suffering with that previous rude manager I just went to help him and the company trusted me . So I am Nanon's personal manager after that shitty manager of him .

Nanon and Namtan loved acting so much while I have not at all interested in the acting career . I was interested in something else which turned out to hurt me whenever I go back to that past . So it's better to stay here with Nanon and Namtan like this . Atleast I have my close ones here .

"Hey Mon.. what are you thinking so deeply ? " That was Namtan now I know my ears will not have any rest .

" Nothing just silly things ." I said with that usual smile of mine .

"Hey don't smile like that . You are thinking about that idiot Perth ? I really hate him what is he thinking about himself ? Too selfish . Hey Mon if he disturb you once more I will make him a dead meat ." Namtan said in a serious tone which made me chuckle .

"Hey what are you ? A Don ? And did Film hear you say like this ? She will make you dead meat first ." I said teasing her . I know she have something going on with Film eventhough she deny it and shrugg it off .

"What is there with Film and how is it related to her ? She is not like that idiot . She is kind and good . Not dumb ." She said . Whenever she talk about Film why am I getting those protective and proud lover girl image .

"Hey hey hey... I know what you are thinking just wipe your dirty thoughts . There is nothing between us . Did you hear that . Nothing means nothing .she is just my friend and i am not into girls . And if i am into girls why it have to be her ? " Namtan said but I saw Film was there and hearing the words I saw her smile was fading .

"Why are you looking like that ? Ooii Mon..."

"Film..it's.. "

"I told you already . Stop your nonsense Mon." Namtan again said annoyed .

"Film is here ." I whispered to Namtan who is blabbering things and I am sure she will regret it in no time .

She looked back and saw Film is here and her face turned to shock . Film smiled a bit but it was not her usual smile .

"Hmm.. it's.. Eve probably need me . Excuse me naa.." Film said with an awkward expression and went from there .

"Film...shit...." Namtan said with a pout .

" Why are you whining now ? " I asked to Namtan with a sigh .

"How long she was here ? " Namtan asked with a sad expression .

"I don't know but she heard what you said and it's sure ." I said and shooked my head. Calling Perth dumb she herself is so dumb to even realise her feelings .

"Shit... Mon don't tell me I messed up ,Did I ? " Namtan asked with a pout .

"You surely messed up . But why do you care . You said you have no feelings ." I said mocking her .

"It's not the time. Now tell me what should I do ? " she asked me shooking me .

"What the hell ? Can't you follow her and talk it out . You are too dumb like Perth ." I said and sighed .

"Hey don't compare me with that idiot . I am not him ." She said pressing those words .

"Yeah now argue with me and waste the time as much as you want ." I said to her crossing my hands .

"Ooh shit... where will she be ? " She asked me and now I realise my two friends are too dumb.

"You are asking me ? Just go and find her ." I said to her .

" Ooh yes..shitt... Film where are you ? " She said and practically ran from here .I chuckled with her silliness.

Now what should I do ? Will it be good if I talk with Perth or should i avoid him ? It's better to avoid him or else I don't want to end up hurting myself . I looked for Nanon to tell him that I am get going now as I don't have anything else to do .

There he is with Ohm and Eve . Ooh noo I hope fans will not find anything suspicious. They are too obvious though .

I coughed to grab their attention because they are too lost in their own world . Ooh god now I am so jealous as well as happy for Nanon because he got Ohm and Eve .

"Ooii Mon... don't start your nagging. " Nanon said pouting to which I chuckled and shooked my head .

"Ooii why should I nag at you always ? Who am I your Dad ? " I asked to him playfully hitting his head .

" I already have one father you brat. "Nanon said but suddenly Ohm hit him .

"No cursing infront of Eve ." Ohm whispered to Nanon .

"Ooii.. am I What ? A drum ? To hit me like this .and I am sorry ." He said with a soft tone with Ohm to which I chuckled .

"Ooh god look at the obedient Nanon Korapt . Seriously Ohm only you can make Nanon like this . " I said to Ohm . Ohm smiled .

" oh.. now you both are a team and I am alone . I am left out . But you are my side right Eve ?" Nanon asked to Eve to which Eve just hugged me.

"No I am uncle Mon's team . Uncle Mon is really cute . " Eve said to which I chuckled .

"See your son and boyfriend is on my side. Now you really left out ." I said with a mocking tone .

"What ? Ooh no my own son betrayed me . I will not give you the ice cream now ." He said to Eve with a pout.

"But Dada.. I want Ice creams.." Eve said with a pout .

"Ask your Uncle Mon and Papa ." Nanon is really worst than Eve .he was making a grumpy face now . Eve looked at him with a pout .

"It's okay buddy I will buy you ice creams and don't mind your silly father . He is really over dramatic ." I said to Eve kneeling towards him and ruffling his head .

"Yaay... Uncle Mon is the best " Eve said and kissed on my cheeks . I think this is the feeling of having a kid right.

"Again .. I am left out . Mon you are too bad ." Nanon said with a grumpy face .

"Ooii ... it's enough Non. What are you a baby ? And Mon you looks like you need to talk something . Avoid him what is bothering you Mon ? " Ohm asked to me . He is so caring and loving actually and no wonder why Nanon always stick with him .

"Hmm.. it's nothing Ohm . I just wanted to tell that I am going home now.I don't feel good so can you take care of the rest alone Nanon . The event Is almost over now ." I said hesitated .

"What happened Mon ? Are you sick ? " Nanon asked worriedly and loomed at me with a concern expression .

"Hey its just a headache. Nothing more." I said lying . I just don't want to face Perth . That's all . Nothing more actually .

"Ooh is that so ? Then you can go . I will take care of the rest and I will be a good boy . Don't worry naa ." Nanon said with a smile .

"Are you sure ? You wanna go to hospital Mon? " Ohm asked to me concerned .

"Hey its okay Ohm. I am good. Its just a headache and you too be careful to not attract the fans okay." I said with a warning tone. I don't want to face another mess again .

"Don't worry we will take care of it okay. Now you go take some rest . If you want you can take a day off tomorrow I will call P'Mint as my manager for tomorrow. Me and Namtan have the same event so she will not have any problem ." Nanon said and I nodded . Yes its better to take a day off to clear my mind .

"Thankyou friend. Then I am get going. Just give me a call if there is anything okay. Ohm see you later then . Eve... Uncle Mon is going okay. Will buy you ice cream other day okay ." I said bidding them good bye..

"Okay Uncle Mon.. take some rest . Byee byee..." Eve said and kissed on my forehead .

"This will make you heal more fast ..phiang.." He said making a sound . Which was so cute . I chuckled and kissed him back .

"OK then I will get going ." I said and got up from there.

It's better to go from here fast before Perth find out . So I rushed to my apartment without looking anything else .

NAMTAN

"Shit...what have I done ? And where the hell is this Film ? Ooii.. I messed it up again ." I was cursing myself to blabber like that . Seeing Film with hurt eyes I am sure she heard what all I said and she will probably disappointed.

Wait...wait ..wait.. what the hell am I thinking . And why am I so bothered with this all . I said what I have to say and why should I think about what will she think about me ? Aren't we friends ? Or ...

Yes there she is inside the restroom as I expected .Wait..Is she crying ? Ooh no .. why is she even crying.

"You stupid girl...why are you always expecting more like this and being hurt yourself .she don't even mean anything more than friendship .why is it hurting so much ? And why am I even crying ...Hang on there Film ... She deserve someone same as her status not a silly bakery girl like you . " Se was talking to her looking at the mirror and those words made me guilty as well as hurt .

I can't stand looking at her crying face .I went towards her and touched her shoulder . She startled looking at me and then looked away wiping the tears formed in her eyes .

"Hmm.. why are you here ? Don't you have the event to attend ." She asked trying hard to smile .

"Event is almost over . Why did you walked from there like that ? And why are you crying ? " I asked her gulping the guilt formed in my throat .

"Crying ? Me ? No no.. its just something was inside my eyes. I was not crying . And I suddenly remember about Eve so I walked from there . Yeah. Ooh I have to go now ." She said and was about to walk from there . But I grabbed her hands and hugged her tightly .

"What are you doing? People will see us ." She said trying to get out from my arms .

"I am sorry to deny what I feel for you . Its just I didn't want him to tease me . I am sorry to make you cry like that . I didn't mean actually . You know I am so confused and you already know its not easy to understand and accept something like this . But ..." I said it all in one go but she interrupted my talk .

"What are you saying? I.. it's.. it's okay I understand you see me as a friend I am just stupid to think your intentions otherwise . Its.. it's just okay naa... you probably miss Mark right ? " She said I pulled back from the hug shocked and looked at her .

"How do you know Mark ? " I asked to her confused .

"Hmm..Sorry I didn't mean to take that call actually when you forgot your phone at my bakery . I hear what they said and I know you are stressing alot about that threatenings right ? So I wanted to talk with you and that why I told you to meet but we couldn't and it's okay .. I understand . " She said . I looked at her and sighed.

"Mark is my ex .. we are long over . The threatenings are from his father. He still think that Mark is dating me and that's why he refused for the marriage . He always call me like that but I tried to make sense still I can't say his son is dating a guy right . Its Mark's secret so I left out with no choice . I am his comfort zone and only trusting person so I am covering up for him . " I said the long story short in one go and looked at Film only too see the widened and shocked face of her .

"But why is his father against him dating you ? I mean the fake dating . Why he have to threaten you ? " Film asked suddenly hearing that all .

"Hmm.. it's just his father don't like me and he don't like that fact that I am an actress . And it's good for us because if he agree then he have to marry me right ? So this way both of us are open to be like this and he can date the guy he likes for real ." I said shrugging.

"Ooh.. is that so ? Then okay " She said shrugging with a smile.

"So now can we talk about us ? " I asked gathering the courage about the still unsure feelings .

"What about us ?Eve is probably looking for me. I am going " She said and tried to walk away .ooii isn't she the one who is crying over now . And now she is trying to escape from me ?

" Hey.. how can you walk away like that when I am really unsure about this all newly founout feelings . I dated a guy before but not any girls . I really don't know what to do with this all . Can we find out all this together and start something new ? Let's start with the talking terms and getting know about eachother ." I said in a bit hesitated tone . She turned to look at me with widened eyes and shocked .

"What are you talking ? Are you for real even ? Don't give me hope if you didn't mean anything like this Namtan ." She said with a hurt expression .

I went towards and hugged her assuringly .

"I really mean it and I promise I will not hurt you or break your heart . Let's explore this new feelings first and let me remind you being with me is not an easy task . I am an actress and we have to keep our distance in public . But I promise you I will not disappoint you . I really like you and have a special feelings towards you Film . Whenever I see you it's like my heart is going back to the teenage girl who saw her crush. I didn't felt like this to anyone even not with Mark . It's just only you something that I can't define . But you know it's hard to accept your sexuality like this and finding out it like this ..." She interrupted me putting her index finger above my lips .

"It's okay ... I understand what you are saying and I know it's hard to accept this all . When I first found out I am into girls I was just like you . Its okay naa.. you have got me here . We will together sort our feelings . I believe you and I promise to not rush or not get into a conclusion without your words . Let's explore this together and I am ready for this adventures hideout journey with you. I really Love you Namtan ... I love you so much that I can't keep myself together whenever I am with you . We started with a fight but seems like I can't get over with you . " Film said which made me lost in her words as well as her eyes.

She was smiling brightly and looking at me like that. We are too close with eachother and this moment felt like in dramas . Suddenly I heard some footsteps .She pushed me from her and I was still lost in her .

"Ooh....P'Namtan you are here ? Congratulations ." I suddenly came back to my sense when I heard the voice of Ploy . I smiled at her nodding .

"Hmm.. Thankyou Ploy . And congrats to you too . You are the raising female ... " I said to her .She was looking at Film and I clearly know that she is openly into her girls . She is like a brave and nice girl who is open with everything and she didn't even mind the outside chaos .

"Is she your friend ? " She asked to me looking at Film with a smile.

"Yeah .. She came with Ohm . " I said lazily and a bit annoyed .

"Ooh what's your name ? Are you Ohm's wife ? " She asked out of no where.

"I am Film and I am not Ohm's wife . I am his friend ." Film said with a smile . Why she have to smile so widely with others . And why is Ploy looking all over her . I really hate this feelings ...Aarhhh..

"Hmm..Namtan are you okay ? " Film asked to me concerned probably looking at my weird face . I nodded with a smile assuring .

"Ooh Film.. " Ploy was about to say something but I interrupted her .

"Ooh now I suddenly remember Ohm asked for you Film.. come let's go . Ploy we have to go . Byee byee na.." I said and grabbed Film's hand and then went from there .

"What was that ? And why are we here ? Did you said just now Ohm asked for me but why are we in this room where no one else ?" Film asked me . I took her here to a lonely changing room where people rarely come .I closed my distance with her making her press towards the wall .

"Hey Namtan what are you doing ? " She asked a bit startled . I put my index finger on her mouth indicating to not let her voice raise because outside People are there and they can hear too .

"I don't like it .." I said as a whisper .She raised his brows in confusion .

"You can't smile and get along with people so quickly and I don't like when she look at you like that . She is into girls and i don't like it when she looks so deep into you ." I said in her ears like a whisper . This closeness making me feel some kind of feelings which is not just for a friend . I can hear her and mine heart beats are raising. With her look like that I can't even gather myself and keep calm .

I leaned towards her and looked at her pinkish shade lips which have a lip tint and it looks so good.

I closed my lips towards her and pressed my lips on her . I felt a current passing through my nerves and spines . I felt my dopamine raise and my heart beat is now abnormal . I kissed her lips like I felt some nice thing on my lips . Her lips are sweet and it have a strawberry flavour which probably because of the lip shade . I enjoyed our sweet and soft kiss. I pulled back from her opening my eyes. She also opened her eyes and looked at me .It was really awkward for me and her . I looked away pulling back from her . I cleared my throat .

"Your lips are nice . " I said looking away . She chuckled .

"You actually tastes like sweet plums ." She said with a smile . Shitt... it's making me blush so hard... I cleared my throat again and said .

"It's my lipstick flavour . Hmm... can we go now ? They must be waiting ." I said and she nodded .

"Ooh.. hmm yeah and thankyou naa.." She said I looked at her with a confused face .

"Thankyou for giving us a chance ." She said I smiled and nodded .

We walked away from there with the newly found feelings and the newly tasted flavours .

OHM

"Non.. Are you for real ? "Seriously I have to look after two babies now I think .

"What ? You were playing along with Mon at that time . Can't I be a bit jealous over my boyfriend ? " He asked with a pout . We are already at home and making Eve sleep was a big task as he was whining over the ice cream eventhough he already ate 2 ice creams. Nanon was giving up so easily with him and its not so good for him to be like that . He will be a spoiled kid if Nanon treat him like that . So I just ended up yelling at both of them and made sleep Eve somehow . He was mad at me so he went to disturb P'Jimmy and P'Sea . They were so happy to get Eve there so it's not a big problem . I am tired of this family spoiling my kid . Not like I am unhappy but I am worried as well as happy for Eve because he got what he wished for . He really like a big family eventhough my family accepted him but we rarely went there because of the trauma I got from there but Mom and Dad always wanted me to come there. Satang came to meet me often and it's enough for now i guess.

Now Nanon is whining because I told him to not spoil Eve too much and his jealousy kicked in too .

"Are you for real ? Now you are jealous with Mon ? It's just we played along " I said shooking my head annoyingly . He side hugged me and snuggled to me .

"Hmm...Ohm ?? " He called me after a few seconds . I looked at him raising my brows .

"It's... just ... can I kiss you ? " He asked to me out of the blue and I was surprised because he never asked me such things .

" Why do you ask me now ? Is it because of the morning ? I told you Non it was just I am not prepared and I am sorry I shouldn't have pushed you like that. " I said looking at him . He smiled at me popping up those dimples.

"So I can kiss you right ? " He asked to me . And I nodded in agreement closing my eyes .

" You have to open your eyes to see me clearly. Just open your eyes Ohm.." He said and I opened my eyes. He leaned towards me and closed our distance .

He pressed his lips on mine and started to suck my lower lips with a rhythm and I followed his movements sucking his lips and after a second that soft movements all turned to faster and rough . We were kissed like we longed for a kiss for so long . We were kissed like we were hungry for eachother. Nanon slightly bited my lips made me open my mouth and a moan escaped from my mouth . He took the chance to invade his tongues and he started to explore my mouth while sucking my lips and tongue . His hands were travelled all over my hairs and my body making me moan again and again .while my hands were pulling his hair strands with the feelings i got . I enjoyed the kiss so much that I never wanted to separate but we were so out of breath so we pulled back from eachother and looked at eachother catching our breath so hard .

He smiled at me while catching the breath and I smiled back to him . He cupped my cheeks and again he pressed his lips on mine which I didn't hesitated. I don't know how many times we kissed as I lost the count but I realised the kiss made him want more as his lips travelled through my ears to my crook of neck . This time I choosed to go along with what my heart feel and I can't resist myself with these feelings. But I pulled him from me and looked at his eyes.

"Ohm...Shit...I am sorry I didn't.." He said with a guilty face because he only realised now what he was doing as he went along with his feelings . I pecked on his lips interrupting his talk. And cupped his cheeks .

"Promise me .. you will not abandon me or fall out of love with me . And if you want a break up just tell me directly Nanon.. I don't want to get hurt . Promise me you will always be like this with me and Eve ... " I asked to him looking to his eyes . He smiled and nodded .

"I promise Ohm .. I will not hurt you or Eve . I will not allow anything to affect you guys . I will always stay like this with you and Eve forever . I will protect you guys and be a good father and a boyfriend as well . I promise you Ohm. " He said cupping my cheeks . I smiled at him and pressed my lips again on him .

"Then make me yours.. I am ready to be yours Nanon.." I said whispering closely to him .

"But Ohm.. you don't have to rush.. we can take time . Its not.. " He was talking too much so I just pressed my lips again on his .

"Okay . You will not let me be a hero and talk like that . " He said . I chuckled .

"Ohm..but you are sure right? " He aske me again .

"I am saying you this already . Make me believe that you meany what you promised . " I said to him .

Before I realise it he pushed me to the bed and he was already on top of me and started to kiss me like there is no tomorrow.

( Sorry you have to wait for it to the next chapte🤭 )

To be continued...

...........................................................

Hey guys... so here is the next chapter already . I know you guys are cursing me now to make it stop in the midway . Let's wait for next week to get the happy moment of them along with PerthChimon .

So did you liked NamtanFilm moments ? I don't know if you guys are interested in a GL plot or not I am also new to this plot and just asking it . Let me know about it okay. And also this chapter is a bit long as I include the three stories too much and now I also started to concentrate on the side couples too . Hope you guys are not bored .

So if you guys liked this chapter vote ,support and let me know how it turned out .See you all next week with another chapter . Byee byee..

Love you all and Thankyou so much for taking this story so nicely ♥️💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Lied. By G3

Fanfiction

6.9K 445 24
A OhmNanon Fanfictions Short Story
778 69 6
Nanon, an honest doctor, meets Ohm, a dreaded Mafia leader, and the two develop a feeling more than friendship. However, Nanon's profession causes a...
25.8K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
1.5K 125 8
"I will follow this thorny path to you again and again even it gives me scars. I don't want to trapped in this lonely darkness anymore....... ,Pleas...