𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓭 [jjk x reade...

By 4caracat

Y/n L/n, a descendant of the wind breathing technique, the last descendant of the demon slayers. Gojo Satoru... More

Y/n L/n
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
.
22
23
24
25
26 - juju stroll
27
28
29

21

667 19 2
By 4caracat

"Hey Gojo," I called out as I walked towards Gojo, he was chilling by the railing of the stairs. 

"Hey Y/n!" He waved. 

"Where's the first years?" I asked as I leaned on the railing beside him. 

"They're out on a mission," he responded. 

"Oh, alright then," I said. 

"Do you have any plans today?" Gojo asked me.

"No, why?" I asked. 

"Great! Let's go," Gojo said, dragging me. 

"What? Where are we going?" I shouted. This reminded me of the day when we first met. 

"Just follow me," Gojo grinned, pulling me down the streets and into the busy city. 

He suddenly stopped in his tracks which caused me to bump into him. 

"We're here!" Gojo said, pointing at the store. We were in front of a ice cream shop. 

"Why're we here?" I asked. 

"To get some ice cream, duh," Gojo said, pulling me into the shop. 

"I didn't even bring my wallet," I said, frowning. 

"That's fine, I'll pay," he said. I shook my head, "no way."

"What flavour do you want?" he asked. 

I hummed and looked at the flavours.

"Which one are you getting?" I asked. 

"Hmmmm...I don't know," Gojo said, "I have an idea."

I looked at him curiously as he walked up to the cashier. 

"Give me two scoops of every flavour," he said, handing his credit card to the cashier. 

"Gojo! What?!" I said, trying my best not to shout. Gojo just smiled at me in response, giving me a thumbs up. 

We waited by the side as the workers packed the ice creams for us. I turned to Gojo, "You're crazy, how are you going to finish all of it?" 

"We can share it!" Gojo said. I facepalmed. How can he waste his money like that?

After we got the ice creams, we walked back to the school. 

"Let's go share it with the second years," Gojo said, as we walked towards the training fields. 

I nodded in agreement. 

...

"ICE CREAM!" Panda screamed, running towards Gojo and I. Inumaki and Maki followed behind. 

We sat down on the ground and started unpacking the ice creams. I took a (flavour) ice cream and started eating it. We all ate in silence until Gojo received a phone call. 

"Hello?" He said, then started to walk away from us. I turned back towards the second years. 

"I have a question," I said. They all looked up towards me. "When is Yuta going to come back?"

"No idea," Panda said. Maki shrugged. 

"Salmon." 

I sighed, I was hoping to meet him soon, "Okay."

"If you want his phone number, I can give it to you," Maki suggested. 

"Really? That'd be great," I said, taking my phone out and giving it to Maki. She typed his phone number in and handed my phone back to me, "Thanks."

"No problem," she said.

My phone started ringing, I looked at it. There was an incoming call from Gojo. I accepted it and stood up to walk away from the second years. 

"Y/n!" Gojo shouted through the phone. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"Come to the infirmary," Gojo said. I hang up and walked quickly towards the infirmary, with my ice cream still in my hand. 

I entered the room to see Shoko, Gojo, and a guy in a suit. 

"Shoko," I greeted.

"Y/n, it's good to see you again," she smiled, giving me a hug. I noticed Yuji lying there, a big hole in his chest. I screamed at the sight. Then I realized I screamed and covered my mouth. 

"What happened to Yuji?" I asked. "Is he... DEAD?!"

I sat beside Gojo as Shoko was examining Yuji. 

"You know I have a bad personality," Gojo said. 

I looked at him in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"I know," the man in suit responded. 

"Ijichi, expect a hard forehead flick later," Gojo said, pointing at him. 

"F-forehead flick?" he stammered. 

"Being a teacher isn't my style," Gojo said.

"I can see that, you act like a child," I said. 

"What?! No!" Gojo exclaimed, he then huffed and sat back. I chuckled. 

"Do you know why I decided to teach at this school?" Gojo said, "Ask me."

"Why did you?" Ijichi asked. He was visibly shaking, standing beside Gojo. 

"Because I have a dream," Gojo said.

"A dream?" Ijichi asked.

"Yup. As you can see in this case with Yuji, the top of the jujutsu world is a den of vice. Conservative fools, traditional fools, arrogant fools, just plain fools. It's a bargain sale on rotten oranges, I want to reset that garbage jujutsu world," Gojo said, clasping his hands together, "Mudering everyone at the top would be an easy task. But they would just get replaced and it wouldn't bring a revolution. And if I did that, no one would follow me. That's why I chose education. To raise up stronger and smarter comrades."

"Wow," I mumbled. 

"That's also why I occasionally toss my missions to my students, it's tough love!" Gojo said, smiling again. 

"Uh," I said, "Are you sure it's not because you want to slack off?" 

"What? How could you say that? I would never!" Gojo said, dramatically putting his hands on his chest. 

"They're all talented, especially the third year, Hakari, and the second year, Okkotsu. They'll become a jujutsu sorcerer on par with me," Gojo said, he was squeezing his fists, "Yuji was one of them."

He sounded sad. I patted his back. 

"Hey you three," Shoko called out. 

"Hm?" We all looked up. 

"I'm about to get started," Shoko said, putting her gloves on, "Are you just gonna watch me?"

"Ah! YUJI?" I shouted, as I saw him raising up from behind Shoko. 

"Huh?" Gojo said. Before I could react to anything else, Gojo slapped a hand over my eyes. 

"What the fuck," I said to Gojo. 

"Whoa, I'm completely naked," Yuji said. Oh

"G-g-g-gojo-san!" Ijichi stuttered, "H-h-h-h-h-h-he's alive!" 

"Ijichi, be quiet," Gojo said.

"I'm kind of disappointed," Shoko said. 

"Um, this is embarrassing," Yuji said, "Who are you exactly?"

I heard Shoko go somewhere, probably to bring Yuji some clothes. Then Gojo removed his hands from my eyes. Yuji was now fully clothed. 

"Yuji," Gojo said, "welcome back."

"Yeah, good to be back!" Yuji said. 

I followed Gojo out, giving Yuji a thumbs up and a smile when I passed him. 

"Ugh, now I have to revise the reports," Shoko complained as we walked down the corridor. 

"No, leave them as it is," Gojo said. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"I want to give Yuji time to recover, before he gets targeted again," Gojo said, putting his arm around my shoulders. 

"Shoko, can you leave Yuji as dead on the records?" Gojo asked. 

"So you plan to keep Yuji hidden away?" Shoko asked. 

"No, I'll have him comeback in time for the exchange event," Gojo responded.

"Why?" Shoko asked.

"The reason is simple, no one's allowed to take the events of the youth away from young people," Gojo said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 154 10
While Satoru knew the role he was to fill being the 'world's strongest sorcerer', he struggled to find a passion-- something to truly dedicate his li...
7K 428 16
L/n Y/n. Someone who has been alone her entire life, no family, no friends, no nothing. Until she gets noticed by one of her classmates. Itadori Yuji...
212K 5.7K 82
Hinami Mirai, heir of the Hinami clan, one of the top four clan in Jujutsu world. Mirai had a fragile body but had a strong cursed energy, leading he...
13.5K 243 17
"Should I teach you how to obey your master?" he said, coming closer to me. "I-I," I stuttered and started to back away until my back hit the wall. "...