โ€žThe Night We Met" || A Yumi...

By charlsboom

โ€ž๐'๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ?" โ€ž๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข ๏ฟฝ... More

Intro
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ
A/N
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
LOOK WHAT I FOUND
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
urm...
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
it happened again...
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰

385 11 10
By charlsboom

Few hours later, when delilah had left already, I was sat on my bed. It was pretty late, but I just couldn't fall asleep. There was something bothering me.

More like someone.

I don't know, I would tell her about the girl I liked if I was in her shoes.

Except the girl I liked was her, so I didn't tell her.

Okay what the fuck. I'm just feeding into my delusions.

I turned around and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep. But every so often I opened my eyes.

I groaned and stood up. I went to go play some type of calming sounds that Larry had told me to listen to if I couldn't sleep. He said it helps him, but I didn't believe him.

I laughed at myself for even trying, but it's my last resort.

I turned it on and went back to bed, closing my eyes.

I mean, it did get my thoughts away from her, so maybe it might help?

Soon enough, I could slowly feel myself slip into a dreaming state.

------------------

I was eating ice cream cones with the guys, walking around.

Nick was filming everyone with his vlog camera. As Nick filmed Larry, Larry kicked the camera and made the lens wet.

"EWW LARRY DUDE!" He yelled, wiping the lens. Everyone started laughing.

Suddenly, a female voice began playfully lecturing Larry.

"You know all the germs on that camera lens? You could like, get cancer or something." The voice said. I turned around and was met with the most beautiful girl I could lay my eyes on.

"Sorry mom..." Larry apologized, putting his head down and stifling his laugh. Everyone else started laughing again while the girl grinned while sighing.

I smiled at her, but she didn't seem to notice me at all.

"We're all like a big family," nick started.

"Valentine's the mom, grunk's the youngest child, Larry's the middle child, Isaacs the second oldest and I'm the oldest." He laughed, filming us all.

"I'm the rich uncle!" Tanner said, followed by a 'no I'm the oldest!' from Isaac.

"Oh! And Blake's the dad!" Larry said between laughs. I raised my brows.

Everyone agreed, even valentine, which surprised me.

Nick and Isaac started bickering about who's the oldest.

Valentine looked at me, a big smile playfully laid on her face. I smiled back at her. I felt in heaven. I haven't seen her smile at me in ages. It felt nice.

"Oo la laa!! Our lovebirds!" Larry teased. I looked away from valentine and at Larry. I didn't really care, to be honest. I won't act like this isn't what I've wanted since I was 11.

We kept walking around for a bit. At some point, me and valentines' pinkies had interlocked. She swayed our hands back and forth as we walked.

We were behind the group while the rest were infront of us, leading the way.

I just listened to them talk and ate the rest of my ice cream. Valentine sometimes engaged into the conversation, but it was very few times.

This felt like the dream. Nothing could possibly ruin this.

------------------

"WAKE UP OR IM GOING TO SPIT ON YOU!" A voice yelled, making another voice laugh.

I sighed. Of fucking course.

I opened my eyes and turned to the two people.

"I'm up!! What the fuck do you guys want??" I groaned.

"We're filming the irl podcast today, remember?" Nick said.

"Right now?" I sat up.

"Well, not right now, but we're gonna set up."

"And I'm needed for..?"

Nick stared at me.

"So you can help set up too. We're not maids." Larry, who had promise to 'spit on me', joked.

"Okay, fine. Get out." I shooed them away. Once they left, I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes.

I left and joined the guys in the room we decided to film it in. I called dibs on the bean bag in the corner. Larry groaned and flipped me off, but we continued to set up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valentine's POV:

Few hours later, my shift finally ended and I got to leave. For some reason, the whole day was just overly exhausting. I needed a drink and a good YouTube video to binge at home.

I brushed off my apron and hung it up on a hanger with my name on it. I already told Raquelle goodbye so I left.

I checked the time once I closed the door behind me and walked to my car. Suddenly, I heard a cat purr near me.

I looked away from my phone and at my feet. There was this orange and white fluffy kitten pawing at my feet.

I almost dropped my phone. I quietly squealed and squatted down to pet the kitty.

"Kitty!!!!!!" I quietly exclaimed in a really high pitch. In response, it meowed back at me. I felt as if I was going to cry.

I put my phone away and picked the kitten up with my right hand. It was so tiny that it felt as if I was grabbing a fluffy paper ball.

"Hey there, little!!" I smiled, holding it like a little baby and lightly petting it's back. The kitten tried crawling up my sleeve but it failed. It resorted to meowing at me and almost killing me with a cuteness overload.

"Where did you come from, baby?" I picked it up again and held it close to my face.

It meowed in response and pawed my face. I put the cat on my chest and hugged it. It was so precious, I would kill myself for it.

"What's your name, little?" I asked again, as if expecting a response.

I felt it purr on my chest. I felt my heart get warmer by the second.

I gently examined the kitten, either looking for a collar or just at what state the cat was in. I would say not in a very good one as the cat was pretty dirty and had some spots on its fur that stuck together.

"Oh you poor thing.." I frowned. I set it down before I threw up because of its cuteness.

I waved bye to it and started to walk away, but it began following me.

I heard it's sad meows behind me. When I turned around, I saw the cat wobbling around trying to get to me.

"Don't you have a home, little?" I sighed, standing still.

The cat kept meowing. Once it made it back to my feet, it pawed my shoe and started to climb it.

I sighed, gently grabbing the kitten again and starting to walk out the alley. Once I made it out, I looked for someone who might be looking for their missing baby kitty.

But, since nobody seemed in a rush, I quietly celebrated and decided to take the cat home with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to my car and I set it onto the passenger seat. Then, I quickly closed the door and ran to the driver's seat.

I sat down and looked at the orange kitty. It was shivering and looking around, sniffing the seat.

I frowned and gently took the cat and placed it into my lap, where it seemed to calm down since it started purring.

I smiled and started my car. I took out my phone and face-timed Tanner.

Why? Well, me and him had made a deal that if one of us got a cat, we would tell each other immediately.

Of course, I wasn't thinking that I would have the cat as a pet, but maybe as a short-term caregiver.

Plus, you can't say no to that kitty face.

"Val??" Came out of my phone. I set my phone up onto the phone holder and looked at Tanner.

"So you know that promise we made about cats?" I began. He slowly nodded and walked into a slightly lighter room.

"So uh.. look who I found!" I grinned, taking the kitten and showing him the cat.

He turned to the camera, looking closely before gasping loudly.

"KITTY!!!!" he squealed just like I did earlier.

"KITTY!!!!" I copied him, laughing as I put the cat closer to the camera. The cat sniffed the camera.

"Where'd you find him?" He asked.

"Or her, whatever it's gender is." He quickly added.

"Pretty sure he's a boy." I replied.

"Also, he just ran up to me and like, bullied me." I joked, putting the cat back onto my lap.

"You keeping him?" He asked again, setting the phone down onto a counter after walking into the kitchen. I think he was mixing water with Gamersupps.

"I'm not sure. If no one starts looking for him then I might, but right now I'm planning on being a temporary care-giver for him." I finally started driving home, sometimes petting said cat.

"Are you gonna name him??" He asked again, shaking the waifu cup around.

"I would but I don't know what.." I sighed.

I stopped at a red light and looked st the kitten.

"I don't know, help me." I turned the cat to the camera.

"How about Ed Shee-"

"Okay no. Go ask the other guys for me please." I looked at the camera. He nodded and took his phone and walked to what j assumed was the living room.

"Guys, V got a ginger cat and she needs a name."

I heard alot of mixed sounds, mostly gasps.

"LET ME SEE HIM!" I heard Larry yell. Soon enough, he popped into frame. And as he did, I raised the cat back up.

His jaw dropped and he started jumping around.

"Dude please name him Ed." He begged. I playfully scoffed and started laughing, putting him back down since the light turned green.

"No! I'm not naming him Ed Sheeran." I spoke sternly.

A lot of groans came from the other side, followed by laughs.

Soon, Isaac came into frame as well.

"Where's Ed?" He asked, jokingly calling him that.

"He's not named Ed!" I objected.

"Also he's in my lap since I'm driving home right now. I'm planning on washing him, feeding him then taking him to the vet for a check-up."

I glanced to the phone to see Larry making fun of me by moving his hand like a puppet.

"Okay fuck off." I rolled my eyes.

"Show the cat!" Isaac exclaimed.

I sighed. "Does anyone else in the room wanna see the cat?" I asked, knowing that nick was most likely there as well. Didn't really know nor did I care if Blake was there.

"Yes!!" Nick quickly said, running up to the phone.

I pulled over and raised the kitty again. The guys exclaimed and I set him back down. Then, they all groaned and sighed in disappointment and fake-sadness.

I raised him back up into frame and the guys cheered again. I lowered him and then they groaned again. This went back and fortha few times before I juked then by raising him and then right before he was fully in frame, i lowered him. Basically, ONYK his ears and eyes were visible before I lowered him again.

"Okay, enough. He's going to be sick." I laughed. Setting him back into my lap and continuing driving.

"Can he come and visit us with you?" Larry asked.

"I don't know. Like I said, I don't think he's going to be permanent. As much as I wish it was, there's probably some ginger kid crying and looking for her little kitty." I joked.

"Well, if you do keep him." Isaac added.

I tapped my finger while in thought. "I guess.. but if I do then the house MUST be in good condition." I replied, patting the kitten.

"We still need a name for him." Tanner finally stated again. I nodded and so did everyone else.

"What do you think, little?" I glanced down at him, scratching his chin as gently as possible. "What are we gonna call you?"

A/N : fucking hell holy shit. Anyways hi I'm back, sorry for the WEEK BREAK 😓😓 my dad took my phone. But anyways, here's the chapter that was meant to come out last Tuesday :3 please give me cat names or I'll just name him Little 💗🤸

Eat, sleep and drink lots of water <3 I love you guys and thank you for sticking around :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 121 17
๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌe ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ณ๐ฒ, ๐๐ž๐ณ๐ณ๐ฒ, ๐๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ, ๐’๐ฆ๐ข๐ข๐Ÿ•๐ฒ, ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ , ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
13.9K 151 16
"u look like a stupid cowboy" "and you are stupid for being my ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†." you and your best friend are l...
11.3K 220 31
๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘“๐‘ก ๐‘ถ๐’“ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’ 14, 2023
31.9K 241 15
the groupchat x reader preferences or imagines