โ€žThe Night We Met" || A Yumi...

Galing kay charlsboom

โ€ž๐'๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ?" โ€ž๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

Intro
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ
A/N
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
LOOK WHAT I FOUND
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
urm...
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
it happened again...
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹

375 15 5
Galing kay charlsboom

I woke up to my phone alarm ringing that I have set up. At first, I pressed 'snooze'. But eventually woke up before it could ring for the second time.

I yawned and stretched myself, sitting up from my bed.

I sat there for a moment, just zoned out and swaying slightly side to side. Then I suddenly got up and went to open my blinds.

It wasnt very light outside, but the sun was rising. I turned around and went to my wardrobe, picking out my outfit. Then, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I came out and started brushing my teeth.

After that was done, I quickly blowdried my hair and combed it out, putting it into a high ponytail.

I went and changed my clothes. Then I put on some light makeup and went infront of the mirror.

I spun around and smiled. I looked pretty good right now, so I took a picture.

I took a look at the picture before posting it on Instagram.

-----------------------------------------------------------

@val_

Fit check 😝😝

(Pretend her hair Is up in a ponytail)

-----------------------------------------------------------

I slid my phone into my pocket and went into the kitchen to make myself some coffee.

I checked the time on the clock on my wall. It read 6:23 AM. I shrugged and turned on the coffee machine, taking out a mug and putting it under it.

I tapped my finger onto the counter as the machine poured the coffee inside. Once it was done, I took out the sugar and added two and a half scoops. Then I poured in some milk and took a sip.

I went and sat down onto my couch and scrolled on my phone for a bit.

After a few minutes of just mindlessly scrolling around, I drank the last of my coffee, checked the time and stood up.

I went to the sink to out away my mug, then I put my phone into my pocket and went to go put on my shoes. I slid on my jacket and grabbed my car keys from the small table next to the door.

I went to my car and unlocked it, sitting into the front seat. I turned the car on and put on the guys' songs again. I just mostly vibed to them since I wasn't really in the mood for singing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up to the parking lot of the cafe and got out, turning the car off and locking it.

I came inside from the backdoor. Then, I clocked myself in and went to go get my apron.

After putting on the apron, I found Raquelle at the front, bored and on her phone.

I decided that this was the perfect time to scare her.

I started to sneak behind her, stepping on my tip toes to not make any sound.

Once I got so close to her that I could easily jump on her, I froze when I could hear her say 'i can see you're there, val.'.

I gasped, laughing a little. "How??" I asked her.

She pointed to a small mirror that was sneakily hidden behind the cups on the counter.

I nodded, sighing and walking next to her.

"I'm tired. I didn't get sleep almost at all.." I whined, leaning onto the counter and closing my eyes.

Raquelle pat my back. "You can nap during your break." She reassured me.

I nodded. "But it just won't be the same as home.."

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Be happy you can nap anyway. Some workplaces dont even have breaks." She sighed.

"Should that reassure me?" I sighed, looking at her with a tired look.

"Anyways... Hows it with the two boys?" Raquelle wiggled her eyebrows, to which I sighed.

"Isaac sees me as a younger sister and bla-cinnamon... I don't know so much.." I shrugged.

She nodded. "Well, can you go make this smoothie real quick?"

I nodded. "But first, can you tie my apron at the back?" I asked awkwardly.

She laughed. "Okay, turn around."

I did exactly that and she tied my apron. I thanked her and got to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake/Yumis POV:

(This takes place right after valentine left)

Isaac came back inside, brushing himself off.

I was leaning onto the counter, glaring at him.

He took his shoes off and walked towards me.

His face scrunched up a little as he came closer. "What?"

"I heard you guys went on a date." I scratched my nose, pushing myself off the counter.

"We weren't on a- why do you even care?" He lightly laughed.

"I don't. I'm just curious." I shrugged.

"Well, firstly, it wasn't a date, it was a friendly hangout. Secondly, it was fun. We talked about our teenage years most of the time." He leant onto the counter.

I raised my brow. "Really? What did she talk about?" I walked to the fridge and took out a sprite can, opening it and going back to Isaac.

"Well, she mostly blabbed about some childhood crush of hers." He began.

"We called him banda. No idea why." He continued, lightly laughing.

I almost spit my drink out. Isaac started laughing.

"What happened?" He asked between laughs.

I swallowed my drink. "Who the fuck names their teenage crush 'banda'." I shook my head.

"I don't know, she put the name. Anyways, she seemed really happy to talk about him though." Isaac shrugged.

I nodded.

"Well, I'm gonna go upstairs. See ya." I waved him bye, going up the stairs.

Isaac nodded and went to watch tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now sat on my chair, spinning around and just sort of spaced out.

Val never told me of any crush she had. I thought I would be the first to know. Maybe she already told someone else and didn't find it that important to tell me? But we told each other everything.

Well, what if this person was like, a very very bad dude and she thinks I would've lectured her or something. But I wouldn't have. Maybe my feelings wouldve been a little crushed, but that's it. I wouldn't have stopped being friends with her.

Dude, girls are so hard.

Wait, not like that.. I meant like girls are hard to understand.

I started laughing at myself, then sighed.

If I could just talk to her without her having so much sass then this wouldn't be a problem.

Suddenly, my door opened, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, babe!" Delilah happily said. I slightly scrunched up at the nickname. We aren't even together or anything, she just calls me that. I didn't even tell her I like it.

"Hey Delilah." I replied back, pulling myself to my desk and going onto some random game.

She sat onto my bed and laid down, watching me.

I was about to press play, but I stopped myself. I spun around my chair and faced Delilah.

"Um... Can we talk?" I asked her. She sat herself up straight.

"Sure! What's it about?"

"So you're a girl, right?" I began, then shook my head. "Well, yes, of course you're a girl. My point is.."

I sighed. "If you had a crush on a guy in high school, would you tell your childhood boy best friend about said crush?" I continued, scratching my neck.

Her brows furrowed. "Depends.. how good of a friend am I with this 'childhood best friend'?" She asked, slightly laughing.

"Well, I'd say basically brother and sister." I nodded.

She looked up in thought, then looked at me. "I would, yeah. Why?"

"No reason, just wondering." I waved a dismissive hand, spinning back around. Delilah didn't buy it.

"Talk to me." She said sternly, spinning me back around. I sighed.

"It's nothing-"

"Is this about valentine?"

...

"No..?"

She sighed.

"It's not about valentine, trust me." I reassured her. A little white lie wouldn't hurt, right?

"Okay... Then why the question?" She asked again.

"Uhh... Old memories I guess.." I shrugged.

"Well, another reason for why I wouldn't tell my 'childhood best friend' would be 'cause they might be the crush? But just a wild guess." She laughed.

My heart froze. There's no way she actually liked me.

Well, Delilah did say 'wild guess', so I won't just hang on that one string of hope that my feelings were mutual.

...

Maybe.

A/N : sorry for the short chapters lately, I've been trying to fix my sleep schedule lately. Anyways I won't be posting any new chapter sun till Tuesday, very sorry </3

Eat, sleep, drink and check on your loved ones 💗

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

111K 1.2K 32
"๐ผ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š, ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“…๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“…..." โš ๏ธTHERE WILL BE TWs AND SMUTโš ๏ธ If Sapnap is uncomfortable with this, I will take it down immediately. Thank you...
7.8K 86 12
'finally escaping from your crazy ex boyfriend you're greeted by the group chat members, your closest friend nick, invited you to live with him and h...
439K 15.2K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
757 28 8
aurora, nicknamed sunny, has liked tanner ever since that fateful day they met, watching him trip in the sand infront of her. yet he's never realized...