The Act|| Tarasia

By rosalynwrites

When the cameras cut, the scenes not captured by the lens are what the people really want to see. When the li... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two(New Edition)
Chapter Seventy Three(New Edition)
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Chapter Ninety Five
Chapter Ninety Six
Chapter Ninety Seven
Chapter Ninety Eight
Chapter Ninety Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred-One
Chapter One Hundred-Two
Chapter One Hundred-Three
Chapter One Hundred-Four
Chapter One Hundred-Five
Chapter One Hundred-Six
The Wedding
The Wedding: Part 2

Chapter Eighty

915 67 28
By rosalynwrites

Taraji's POV

Although Dani was pissed off, and rightfully so, she still took me, Fantasia, and Keziah home after getting her baby girl to calm down. The car ride was awkward, as I could feel the tension between Fantasia and Danielle. I don't think that Dani is mad at Tasia per say , but she's mad at the entire situation which is completely understandable. Kendall goes wherever Fantasia is, so I can see why Danielle would want her out of her house. Kendall is trying to isolate Fantasia from her friends and family by scaring them out of her life. It's what all abusers do to make it easier for them to hurt their victims. Danielle took Fantasia Keziah straight to my house. It didn't need to be said that they didn't want to be at home with Kendall. Dani parked in my driveway with a heavy sigh, turning her head to look over at Fantasia who had been silently staring out of the window the whole time, blinking back tears, although some managed to escape.

Danielle: Hey, I'm not mad at you Tasia, ok? I didn't mean to react as harshly as I did, but when it comes to my child, all bets are off. Kendall is a problem that needs to be dealt with, and until he's no longer around, I can't have you at my house. I'll send you the video I took of him spazzing out. You can use it in court.

Fantasia didn't say anything, and I could tell that she was trying to work out in her mind her anger towards Kendall and her hurt towards Danielle. It was getting really hot in the car, and I just wanted to go into my house, take a shower, and forget about the last hour of a day that was actually turning out to be pretty good despite my thoughts of my younger sister constantly spinning around in the back of my head. We haven't spoken to each other since she got out of the hospital. I feel like I need to go check on her. When I realized that Fantasia wasn't going to respond, I decided to step in to prevent a potential fight between her and Danielle. Tasia really has no right to be upset at Danielle's instinctive reaction to protect her family, but I know that that's the last thing she wants to hear right now.

Taraji: She understands. Thank you, Dani.

Fantasia: Don't speak for me, Taraji.

Taraji:*rolls eyes* Like I said, she understands. Thank you for the ride Dani. Today was almost a good day. Hopefully tommorow will be better. I'll talk to you later, ok?

Danielle nodded her head as I hugged her and kissed her cheek. Fantasia hugged her as well, but she kept it short and sweet, and she gave her a petty side hug. I shook my head and grabbed Fantasia's wrist, dragging her into the house. Fantasia stomped over to the couch with a pout on her face like a big baby and plopped down, folding her arms across her chest. She's acting like she's her daughter's age. I bent down to Keziah's level, looking into her drowsy brown eyes.

Taraji: Ziah, do you want to go watch tv in my room? I have a big bed that you can jump all over until you get tired. You wanna go?

Keziah: Yeah!

Despite how sleepy she looked, she found enough energy to run upstairs to my bedroom. I turned to Fantasia who looked like she wanted to cry. I feel really bad for her, but I also have to sympathize with Danielle and understand where she's coming from. At the same time, Fantasia probably wants Danielle to be more sensitive to how this situation is effecting her. Neither of them are wrong. Kendall is the only bad guy.

Taraji: You're being a child, Tasia.

Fantasia: She's being a bitch, Raji.

Taraji: Her reaction and feelings are completely valid.

Fantasia: And mine aren't? She snapped at me as if I asked for Kendall to show up and ruin everything. You're just defending her because she likes you more than she likes me. You know it's true.

Taraji: I could have sworn I sent Keziah upstairs, yet I still have this pouting toddler in front of me. You're being ridiculous. Danielle loves you. She's always been by your side, and she's always down to scheme with you in all the stupid shit you think of. She was your friend first and it shows. You know how dangerous Kendall is. You can't fault her for doing what's best for her family.

Fantasia: I guess. Look, can you watch Ziah while I go to the house and get Dallas? I'm gonna pack a few bags for them and take them to my mom's house. It's not safe for them to be with me right now, not with Kendall constantly coming after me.

Taraji: That's probably for the best. Text me when you've got Dallas safely out of the house.

Fantasia: I will. Love you.

Taraji: I love you, too.

She pecked my lips before walking out of the door. I went upstairs to my bedroom, finding Keziah laying down and watching Bluey. Her eyes were getting heavy, but she was blinking rapidly in an attempt to fight her sleep.

Keziah: Where's mommy?

Taraji: She went to go get your brother. You guys are gonna get to spend some time with your grandma. Does that make you excited?

Keziah: Yeah. I don't wanna be home with daddy anymore. He's not acting like daddy. He's acting different. He was scary today and he hurt mommy. Is he gonna hurt me, too?

Taraji: Your mommy would never let that happen, and I wouldn't either.

Kenzie: You promise pinkie?

Taraji: Of course.

She held her little pinkie out to me and I interlocked mine with it, sealing the promise with a kiss to her forehead. I stayed with her and stroked her hair until she fell asleep. About 15 minutes later, I got a text from Fantasia saying that she had Dallas, but that wasn't the notification that grabbed my attention. Someone was calling me. Every time I answer and unknown number some shit goes down, but this could be Tempest calling from her hotel, or maybe my mom is trying to reach me from a new number since I blocked her.

Operator: This is a collect call coming from the Atlanta County Jail. Do you accept the charges?

Taraji: Yes?

Confusion was laced in my voice as I went through a list in my head of all the people I know, trying to think of who could be calling me from jail, but the only person who came to mind was Kelvin.

Taraji: Hello?

Tempest:*crying* Taraji, I'm so sorry for bothering you but I didn't know who else to call. You've gotta help me?

Taraji: This is you, Tempest? What's going on? How did you end up in jail?

Tempest: Something went seriously wrong. I'll explain more when I see you, if I see you. Please come get me. I promise I'll pay you all the bail money back. Please help me.

Taraji: I'll be there as soon as I can. I'm watching a child, but her mother should be back soon. Just hang tight, ok?

Tempest: Ok. Please don't leave me in here.

I could hear the tears in her voice. I should have known that she would be trouble as soon as I laid eyes on her, but I figure I should at least hear her out first before making her the villain. I guess it's time for me to step into my role as a big sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.2K 30
Warning Adult content. Explicit sex. THE SECRET STOLEN LIFE OF THE MAID. Black love
14.1K 1.1K 23
~Mirrors are more than a fixture on a wall made of breakable glass and pretty frames. They are a portal to someone's soul, reflecting all of their de...
9.8K 374 12
what happens if their secrets come to light?
4.4K 359 18
Meeting someone new is always a pleasant experience but when their past starts catching up to them and effect you what do you do? You stay ? You leav...