Pregnant by the Mob Boss {18+}

By Mafialover7777

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐞𝐱-𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝... More

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

16

13.7K 373 53
By Mafialover7777

ROSE

"Damian or Lev," Perry asks in a teasing tone, while drinking a bit of his cider.

He was sitting in front of me because all of my friends were gathered at his apartment after they saved me, again.

We were sitting around a table in his kitchen, with food and snacks, while all of them knew about my crush on Lev.

Specifically, Kiara and Perry seemed to enjoy bringing up my crush on the man every chance they got.

"Lev," I answer with no hesitation in my voice. "I choose him over Damian anytime of the day."

I was sitting with a new phone in my hand that had my old-sim card in it. I had taken it out before my father took my phone, since I wasn't planning on losing Lev's number.

I stared at Lev's phone number, debating on whether I should call him or not because only three days had passed when he left for Russia.

My thoughts drifted to our last conversation, when he ordered me to call me no matter what.

"Never hesitate to call me. I may be across the world, but that doesn't mean I won't pick up your calls and come to you."

"Do you understand? Never hesitate to call me."

"Yes..."

"Good girl."

A sigh escaped my lips, as I drank the strawberry cider through a straw, which tasted almost like a soda, but had a slight bitter taste.

I would call him tomorrow after I had gotten some proper sleep.

"You wanna call him?" Kiara teased, taking a sip from her own cider, but unlike me, she didn't drink from a straw.

"Yeah... I will call him tomorrow." I confess, staring at the phone in my hand.

"He can try to smuggle me into Russia because I have no passport." I laughed a little bit at the thought.

"He could definitely do that, Isn't he very powerful?" Eli questioned, a frown appearing on his face.

"You know what they say, If he wanted to, he would." Perry smirked, as we toasted our drinks all at once.

"And a man like Lev would definitely bring you to Russia, even get you a new passport." Kiara placed an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to her.

I blushed, putting my phone in my pocket while knowing that Lev would definitely do that.

"So, how much is left of your trust fund?" Perry questioned, and all of them looked at me.

"Not much," I answer.

"Does that mean that your father has right where he wants you? Trapped with no escape routes," Perry says, thinking deeply about my situation.

"Seems like it," I say casually, because I got myself in this shitty situation, and I was paying for the consequences.

"Why did you do it in the first place? We all can understand that it has to do with money, but come girl, we know you." Kiara added what Perry was thinking.

"Don't laugh at me when I say this." I tell them, pressing my lips into a thin line.

"Can't promise." Perry smiles.

"Your life is a shitshow, it's hard not to." Kiara winks at me.

"Friends laugh at friends." Eli says, while nodding to himself in approval.

I sighed, drinking the cider before telling them about what happened when my father reached out to me about my trust fund.

"Before my father reached out to me, my middle brother, Enzo, reached out to me first. He proceeded to tell me that he needed my help, and told me that he was planning to overthrow my father."

Perry almost choked on his cider, Kiara gasped and Eli mumbled something along the lines of 'I would do it too, if I had a dad like that.'

"Enzo has been planning this for years, he has all the connections, but there was one thing left, to have the Knight family on his side, and that is where I came in." I explained.

"My brother, Enzo and Damian's father, made a deal without our father's knowledge. If I marry Damien for a year, then he will help my brother."

"But what would Damian's father get out of the marriage?" Perry asked.

"Damian's father would never help somebody who doesn't have a connection to the Knight family, he hates outsiders, but through a marriage between me and his son, he would help."

"Damian's father hates my father, and they have feuds, but at the end of the day, they are good business partners, and they make tons of money."

"My brother could not compare to that, but if he offered a marriage, then he could, so Enzo asked me." I added.

"And why did you marry him? Damian and your father have caused you so much pain? Was it really worth it..." The confusion in Kiara's voice was clear.

"Me and Enzo wanted our parents gone, along with Marcella. We have a common goal."

"We're the only children hated by our father. Enzo is a middle child, he was also always compared and hated by our parents."

"So you marry the awful Damian, and Enzo gets off the hook?" Perry shook his head in disagreement.

"I wasn't the only one who got married to somebody I hated. Enzo also got married to someone he hated because he needed all the connections he could find." I told my best friend.

"Where is the funny part in all of this?" Perry raised a brow.

"I declined his offer in the end, I never wanted to go back to my family, I hate them, but then something happened." I bitterly chuckled at the memory.

The memory of three months ago, right before I married Damian Knight.

"Two weeks after my brother reached out to me, I went to Lev, to ask for help about the situation with my brother, because he's always there for me, always... but that night I got brutally rejected by him."

Silence filled the room while my friends stared at me in anticipation.

"Lev rejected me, broke my heart, and I have never been the same since then. You can all laugh now." I tell them, taking another cider and drinking it.

"Oh honey... You never said anything." Kiara placed a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"I would have taken this to my grave how I got my heart crushed by him, but it's hard whenever I see him. He's like a drug to me, and I'm addicted to him." I tried explaining my feelings to them.

"The heartache I felt from Lev was suffocating me from inside out. I have never felt that kind of pain before, but I still liked him, I was weak for him." I recalled the bitter memory that had been locked deep within me.

"After that, I tried to take my own life."

Perry leaned back in the chair, his green eyes wide and filled with pain.

Kiara released her hand from my shoulder, her hand basically dropped from my shoulder as she covered her mouth.

Eli slowly nodded, taking in the information. He was never a person to show much emotion.

"I almost died, but Enzo found me in my condo... he took me to a hospital," I say, staring down at my arms that were covered by the sleeves of the shirt I was wearing.

Behind the clothing were deep scars on my arms that would never vanish.

"Did anybody take you to therapy? Or get you help?" Eli was the first one to speak up amongst my shocked friends.

"No, Enzo told me that I didn't need it, that I would feel better if I married Damian because after the marriage, our father would be gone. The cause of all our problems."

"Was your brother taking advantage of your unstable state of mind?" Eli kept asking questions.

"Of course, that son of a bitch was taking advantage of her! Rose tried to take her own life, and Enzo tells her that it's better if she gets married to Damian, meanwhile she's mentally unstable!" Perry yelled for the first time in a long while.

He quickly apologizes for yelling, but he was still furious.

"Did the doctor give you a diagnosis? Or ask the cause of your wounds?" Eli ignored Perry's yelling.

"No, Enzo bribed them to only treat my wounds, nothing else. Afterward I signed some kind of contract Enzo had given me while I was out of it, and It was a marriage certificate."

"I didn't even remember signing anything, only glimpses of my brother entering my hospital room, talking to me, but I don't remember the rest." I absently stared at the cider on the table.

Perry stood up from the chair, putting both his hands on his head because he was devastated.

"You tried to commit suicide. Afterwards your brother made you sign a MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE?! While you were high on morphine or something?" Perry began to pace around the kitchen, and he couldn't keep his voice low.

"Enzo knew that I would never agree to the arranged marriage, never. I'm my father's number one hater, but he used the lowest point in my life to get me to sign, or rather this is my lowest point." I scoffed at myself.

"I laugh at myself everyday. My father has trapped me, Enzo used my suicide attempt to get me to sign a marriage certificate, my mother knew all about it, but she doesn't care." I expressed my thoughts.

"Lev cares deeply about me... but he doesn't want me, he made sure I knew that." I said to them, but I didn't go any further, I didn't want to mention all the details.

But secrets always come to light.

"Why wouldn't he want you?" Eli was the only one to speak up about this matter, he didn't want to change the subject, he wanted to get into the bottom of things.

I took slow breaths, because I was about to tell my friends my darkest secret.

"Remember when I said that I would never give myself to somebody, that I was a virgin...? I lied, I have lied the entire time." I admitted to my friends, but they were a bit confused.

"I lost my virginity three months ago, right before I married Damian... To Lev Mikhaylov." I admitted it again, but in direct words.

I wasn't a virgin, Lev was the first person that I had slept with, but I always denied it ever since it happened.

Losing my virginity, and then getting my heartbroken? The two most horrible combinations that I wouldn't wish upon anybody.

When I met Lev again when Marcella's friend had been chasing me through the streets, we acted like it never happened, like nothing happened between us.

It was hard to bring up those memories, even if they were the only ones that lingered in my mind in the middle of the nights.

At my confession, Perry passed out on the floor because it was too much for him to handle and hear.

Kiara stood up, went straight to the alcohol cabinet and pulled out a vodka bottle, drinking right from the bottle.

Eli mumbled something along the lines of 'You do you.'

But I stared at the kitchen table, I muffled everything out, even my own feelings, but the only feelings I could not get rid of, was the heartbreak from Lev.

No matter what I did, he would always haunt my mind and thoughts.

Welcome to the chaotic life of Rose Spencer, the girl with daddy issues, attachment issues and a broken heart.

Life could not get any worse, right?

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!!!! LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!! (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M YELLING, BUT I LOVE LAUGHING AT THE COMMENTS!!!◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

(A flashback will come of Lev and Rose don't worry 𓂸 I wouldn't leave the smut out, and have the smut police called on me)

ANYWAYS, KEEP ON COMMENTING AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1.3K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
313K 8.1K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
1.6M 63.5K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
1.6M 40.4K 55
"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not then I will be the one leaving him this...