๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š |...

By Leyah_eroticstories

โTalk to me while I eat you out, honey baby.โž Her fingers tightens around my hair as she shoves me deeper bet... More

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ & ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ทยฉ
Ch. ยน
Ch. ยฒ
Ch. ยณ
Ch. โด
Ch. โต
Ch. โถ
Ch. โท
Ch. โธ
Ch. โน
Ch. ยนโฐ
Ch. ยนยน
Ch. ยนยฒ
Ch. ยนยณ
Ch. ยนโด
Ch. ยนโต
Ch. ยนโถ
Ch. ยนโท
Ch.. ยนโธ
Ch. ยนโน
Ch.. ยฒโฐ
Ch. ยฒยน
Ch.. ยฒยฒ
Ch. ยฒยณ
Ch. ยฒโด
Ch. ยฒโต
Ch.. ยฒโถ
Ch. ยฒโท
Ch. ยฒโธ
Ch. ยฒโน
Ch. ยณโฐ
Ch.. ยณยน
Ch. ยณยฒ
Ch. ยณยณ
Ch. ยณโด
Ch. ยณโต
Ch.. ยณโถ
Ch. ยณโท
Ch. ยณโน
Ch. โดโฐ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐Ÿฆ‹
[BOOK TWO] sequel๐Ÿ’ฅ

Ch. ยณโธ

11.2K 346 53
By Leyah_eroticstories

{Recap of previous chapter}

He gave me the widest grin as he rushes to put on the engagement ring on my middle finger, leaving the wedding one on the rightful finger.

This is the best proposal ever, don't tell me otherwise.

He got up immediately and sat down, pulling me into a hug. "I'm so happy I stalked your pretty ass."

I laugh, hitting his chest and he chuckled.

"Now, can I eat you out?"

My eyes widened as I looked at the pilot and back at Sander.

He has no shame in him.

{End of recap}

Honeysia P.O.V

"Let us see the ring." Natalia hyped when she came inside the house with Benjamin.

I rolled my eyes with a laugh as I stretched my hand out to them.

"Girl nice now and all these things." Benjamin joined in as he hyped up.

I flipped my curls, "As a real bad bitch."

They burst out into laughter.

I chewed on my pickle as I dipped it in the peanut butter. It tastes amazing like this and my friends scrunched their face up as they watched me.

"Yeah, if I'll have to eat that when I'm pregnant, then I don't wanna ever get pregnant." Talia made a yuck face.

I laugh, leaving them in the living room as I went to our bedroom to find Sander playing game on the TV.

"Babe?" I called out to him quietly, noticing that he was shirtless and only in his boxers, which means that he just came out of the shower.

"Baby?" He answers not even looking at me once as his head stayed on the screen.

I huff, "Can you atleast give me some attention?"

He curses at the game before answering me, "Weren't you with your friends? Are they gone?"

I shook my head, "No, they're here."

"So go and bother them honey baby, I'm trying to win this game."

The audacity of this man.

I rolled my eyes, putting down my pickle as I went over to him. I climbed onto his lap and he sighs, moving my body out of the way so he can see the game properly.

My stomach was growing little by little, now going into the fourth month and my bump is clearly showing now, but not that much.

He slapped my ass and hissed at me, "You give way too much damn trouble whenever I'm playing my games."

I shrug, "I just want my husband's attention."

He scoff, "You only want my attention when I'm busy doing something."

Well that's sort of true.

"You piece of shit! Rome you cheated when I was distracted." He cursed at Rome as I heard his laughter in the headphone over Sander's head.

I kissed on his neck and he groans, moving away as he stared at the screen. I straddled him, locking my legs around his waist as I bit his neck and sucked on it.

He grunts and I felt something poking me from underneath through his boxers, showing me that he's turned on. I rubbed myself against him, especially since I had on only a short dress with just a lace underwear underneath.

I'm sure he could feel everything.

I sucked on his neck harder and he stands up sighing with me still wrapped around him, while he still had the controller in his hand, playing the game. "Honey baby, can you chill for a bit?"

He sighs again as he sat back down, my hand slips into his boxers as I stroke his dick that was erect. "Fucking hell." He grunts as I rubbed my thumb on the tip, spreading his precum. "Honey."

"Hm?" I answer as I continued stroking while sucking on his neck. His breathing sped up as he grunts, trying to keep focus of the game.

I pulled him out of his boxers and shift my underwear to the side, swiping a finger through my folds feeling my wetness. I pulled it away and ran my wet fingers on his lips as he sucked it off without moving his eyes from the screen.

I licked his lips off clean of my remaining wetness and he curses madly.

I shift my underwear again, before sliding down on his dick since I was already so wet.

"Oh shit." He groans as I slowly slid up to the head and then back down, contracting my pussy around his dick. "Fuck, fuck! Honey you fucking devil." He breathes out finally looking away from the screen and down to where we were connected.

"Rome, I gotta go." He end the game immediately, throwing away the controller as he thrusted up inside me while moaning.

His moans are everything.

"I missed you babe." I kissed his lips and he deepened it.

"I missed you more baby." He grumbles out with his eyes closed, but it quickly opened when I stopped and climbed off him completely.

His eyes shot opened as he looked at me lost when I fixed my underwear and dressed properly.

"Forget it, I don't need your attention again if I had to do all that just to get it." I shrug as I prepared to walk out of the room.

And that's how it's done bitches.

Now he won't dare ignore my presence again.

Sander gasps loudly, "Now you just wait a damn minute there, wife." He stood up with his dick still out, wet and erect. "You can't just possibly leave me like this!" He pointed to his hardon.

I frown, "Of course I can, go back to playing your game."

To say he looked mad was an understatement, "Honey baby, I need to cum or I'm gonna have blue balls."

I put a hand underneath my chin and tsk, "That sounds like a you problem, husband." Then I walked out of the room, trying to hold my laughter in after hearing his many curses throwing out at me.

I went to the guest bathroom and cleaned up, then I washed my hands properly before going back to my friend.

"What happen to Sander?" They ask me as I entered where they sat watching Netflix.

We could hear him still cursing from out here and I smirk.

I shrug acting clueless, "I guess he's frustrated about something."

Sander came out the room in only his sweatpants as he looked at the three of us with glares.

"Good evening." He mumbles grumpily as he walked past us.

I snort as my friends both looked at him with wide eyes at his grumpiness.

"Who pissed in his cereal?" Benjamin laughs and I joined in.

I got up and followed him into the kitchen, as I found him glaring at the counter with hatred.

"Did you already jerked off? That was quick." I teased.

He looks at me with a hard glare before turning his back on me.

I cooed, "Someone is upset with me over my own pussy."

He scoff, murmuring to himself as he still avoids me.

"Okay fine, don't talk to me." I smirk before faking my pain. "Oh shit, it hurts badly." I held unto my stomach as I cried out.

He immediately dropped the cup to the counter and rushed towards me.

"Where's hurting? I'm so sorry baby." He rushed out as he lifted me up, which made me burst into laughter.

He looks confused before realizing I was just playing around with him. He clenched his jaw and huffed, putting me down completely.

"That wasn't funny, I almost had a damn heart attack at my age." He ran his hand through my hair. "I don't appreciate the way you're making me get old before time."

I choked on my laughter as he pulled at his hair, checking for any gray hairs.

He's been doing a lot of that recently, claiming that I've been stressing him out too much.

I swear I've not been stressing him.

At least not that much.

"I got you to finally talk to me, didn't I?" I held his fact in my hands as I peck his lips.

He hugged me to him, pecking my lips again before looking straight into my eyes. "I love you so much."

I always loved whenever he expressed his love to me, his eyes speaks volume.

"I love you so much too." I grin, "But were you really upset with what I did?"

He rolled his eyes, "Not really, but I should've been with the way you turned me on, ride my dick for ten seconds before leaving me just like that. That's just plain wickedness."

I grin, "That's what you get for choosing game over me."

"I did not even choose anything over you, you're just exaggerating."

My eyes watered, "So you take me for an idiot and a liar?"

His eyes widened at my tears, "What the fuck, I did not say that!" He panicked, "Baby, please stop the crying."

I shook my head, "I can't stop!" I cried harder.

These pregnancy hormones will be the death of me.

He thought for a moment before his eyes lit up, "Do you want ice cream?"

I frown, "No."

He frowns as well, "Cake?"

I shook my head at him.

"Chocolates?"

"Nah uh."

"Fruits?"

"Nooo."

"Skittles?

I shook my head side to side at him.

"Dick?"

"Ye— nope!"

"Money?"

"Yes please." I stretched my hand out and he frowns, taking out his wallet from his sweatpants.

"How much?" He ask looking into his wallet with distress.

"Everything."

He looked at me for a moment before handing me his wallet with a shrug.

"Thank you." I wiped my tears.

"Women." He mutters as he stared at my now happy face.

I shrug, "What? I'm a proud gold digger for my husband."

He laughed, "Noted."

I wasn't lying, I'm only a gold digger for my husband and he clearly doesn't give a fuck about it nor does he mind.

We normally joke about it and laugh together. That's why he will always be my ride or die, he catches my flow easily and goes along with it.

I truly have won with him.

"Please don't tell me you guys are fucking in the kitchen." Benjamin and Natalia walked in with their eyes covered.

Sander and I looked at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter. They both uncover their eyes looking at us with relief.

"Oh, good." Benjamin sighs, probably remembering the time he walked in on us fucking in the kitchen.

Actually, it's all Sander's fault after coming in from work one evening and decided to start feeling me up while I was cooking dinner. We ended up having sex in the kitchen with the food burning up and Benny walked in on us just as Sander came inside me.

I was so embarrassed, while Sander stood there naked without a shame. It was a good thing he had only pulled up my dress and I was not naked.

The worst part is, Sander walked passed Benny fully butt ass naked, straight up the stairs and into his room while whistling.

Fucking whistling.

Benjamin had went to the bathroom and started washing his eyes out with water for minutes after cursing at us for having sex in the kitchen.

That evening was the worst one.

"Thank God for that, because if I see Alek butt naked one more time— I'm gonna kill myself." Benjamin huffs.

I snort, while Sander rolled his eyes.

"You—" Sander pointed at Natalia, "Call your man over."

She frowns, "Who's my man?"

Sander looks at her crazy, "Rome, duh?"

He's so sassy.

Natalia eyes widened as a blush coated her cheeks. "Um, he's not my— my man."

Right.

"Women." Sander scoff, slapping my ass before walking out of the kitchen with his phone to his ears.

Probably calling over Rome.

Okay besties..... one more chapter to go before the epilogue😫😭💓 hush, I know y'all don't want it to be done with yet, but I gotta finish this to start the SEQUEL.❗️

I'm about to drop the last two chapters of this book tonight...😫

I swear I'm gonna miss Sander & Honey so much, but we'll see them in the other book for sure.🤌🏼😏

Bye for now, my loves.💓

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 4K 7
"We shouldn't be doing this," I gasp as the heat spreads like wildfire across my streaming core. "Then tell me to stop Gray," Seth reveals my black l...
2.7M 76.6K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
131K 1K 30
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
15.3K 148 18
~Mature Content~ ~Ratedยฎ~ Eyes so blue and bright like the warmest summer day. His skin is so dewy and smooth. Mmm, lips so damn red like the reddest...