๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๏ฟฝ...

By Kunoism

๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. ] "Everyone worked so hard to get to the top! But, here you are doing... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
็ฌฌ1็ซ : The boring kid
็ฌฌ2็ซ : Entertainment
็ฌฌ3็ซ : Meet The Dad
็ฌฌ4็ซ : Already At The Top
็ฌฌ5็ซ : First Day
็ฌฌ6็ซ : Jealousy
็ฌฌ7็ซ : Attention
็ฌฌ8็ซ : Weird Feelings
็ฌฌ9็ซ : Cheating
็ฌฌ10็ซ : Dinner
็ฌฌ11็ซ : First To Fall
็ฌฌ12็ซ : Cafeteria Incident
็ฌฌ13็ซ : Out Of Character
็ฌฌ14็ซ : Anger
็ฌฌ15็ซ : Wrath
็ฌฌ16็ซ : Aftermath
็ฌฌ17็ซ : Answer
็ฌฌ18็ซ : Kiri's Prelude (+) Shoto's Worry
็ฌฌ19็ซ : What was that?
็ฌฌ20็ซ : Comfort me.
็ฌฌ21็ซ : "What is your dream?"
็ฌฌ22็ซ : Seclusion With Someone
็ฌฌ23็ซ : Train Incident
็ฌฌ24็ซ : Little Interaction
็ฌฌ25็ซ : Sports Festival
็ฌฌ26็ซ : 10 Million
็ฌฌ27็ซ : Withdraw! Gojo's Here!
็ฌฌ28็ซ : Cold
็ฌฌ29็ซ : The Strongest
๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐’๐“
็ฌฌ30็ซ : Real Trouble
็ฌฌ31็ซ : Weakness
็ฌฌ32็ซ : God's Child
็ฌฌ33็ซ : News

็ฌฌ34็ซ : Being Human

1.7K 122 35
By Kunoism

𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧

Everything went smoothly after the incident in Shibuya. Not for you though, you were about to face some serious consequences when you violated and disobeyed a lot of pro-heroes from that night.

However, when that news alone blew up on the television, and on the internet, it created a lot of debate.

.

.

.

.

Because of this, the girl was under suspension for about 1 week in her high school, which sucks because then she wouldn't be able to be with her friends and classmates-- and the lessons she would miss. So, saving thousands of lives would be in this result, she might reconsider being a pro-hero.

Just kidding.

As she read the retweets from the netizens, she smiled a bit knowing that a lot of people were on her side.

.

.

.

.

Of course, if this was circulating around the media, her classmates certainly saw this and it's not a big talk around their campus.

Every lunch, every break time, every student's topic of story is Gojo (Y/n).

Katsuki secretly scrolled down on X as he reads all of their saying. He was planning of something that involved that girl, and it might be a bit controversial for thier classmates if ever they knew what he was planning. It was a bit of an opportunity when she got suspended for week.

He then switched apps and look through their GC for her name, unconsciously, he lowered his brightness as he clicked on her profile.

And once he saw it, his eyes instantly flicked towards her very first post.

He clicked on it and saw the caption, it read, 'W/ nutMEG.'

His eyebrow unconsciously knit in annoyance, even so, this reaction it surprised him.

"Who is this guy?"

He asked himself, however, he scrolled up to her last post, and its all about Shoto. The caption says, 'He tryna surpass me by being smart, think again Shoetoe💀💀'. He unconsciously laughed and let out a small chuckle, but upon realizing, he instantly growled in frustration.

Katsuki stared at the message button on her profile and was still have second thoughts whether he should message her and let go of that stupid pride of his. He could propose a deal so this interaction between her would be just a secret, but what else could he offer?

He eventually made up his mind and curse under his breath as he touched the message button as it direct him on a personal message on her account.

His thumb hovered above the empty message box. For some reason, this was the first time he ever felt nervous starting a message with someone, but he's Bakugo Katsuki, doing something like this shouldn't be too hard for him. And so, he clicked the empty message box and typed--

.

.

'Ding~!'

Yuji heard (Y/n)'s cellular device, it was placed down next to Satoru's prison box, but (Y/n) was nowhere to be seen. From the lockscreen of the phone, Yuji read...

"Eh? 'Hey, dumb hag'? From Bakugo?" He said as he raised a question due to curiosity, however, he shrugged, "Meh, could be her classmate." He said as he walked away from the table and heads outside to check for his friends, including the girl.

Once he spotted the white haired girl, he called out for her with his loud voice. (Y/n) was then right in front of Yuji and ask what was wrong, Yuji informed the girl about the notification in her cell.

She checked it out immediately.

Reader's Point of View

My eyebrow raised in amusement as I got a first notification from Bakugo, and its from insta. I didn't know he had one!

But, before I could reply to his message, I decided to stalk his profile. And just as I expect, it's private and he's got like 0 followers but 3 followings. Hm, this must be his secret account where, as I imagine, would be his dump account where he post pics of his daily routine, but not letting anyone see it.

I grinned in the process as I didn't hesitate to request follow back from Katsuki. I can smell from a mile away that he's not gonna follow me back-

'Ding~!'

Oya-? Would you look at that, Mr. Twinkle Palm followed back!

That's... Surprising, not gonna lie- that certainly caught me off guard.

But, anyways, thanks to that I can finally see his posts! He has like- 5 posts, tsk! That's so boring of his.

"Woah... He's cat lover?" I said in disbelief and confusion.

And it's quite odd that he's a furdad of a white siamese cat with blue eyes. Kind of cute, and a little turn on- I love cats okay? They're like one of my weakness? Besides Shoto, that is.

I scrolled down to the next post to see a scenery from the beach, which was the same beach near Nanami's residence, which I guess would be closer to Katsuki's house. Good shot, Mr. Spikes- that sunset shot looks good.

Then, the next post made me laugh. It's a one mirror shot of him in black and white, his broad arms were seen and he had his face hidden behind his phone.

"Pfft- classic fboi shot!" I laughed.

I then continued to scroll down and kept stalking Katsuki's last yet first post in Insta. And my eyebrows raised up in amusement, its a point of view shot of his from the head, he was wearing his UA uniform while his siamese cat was seen next to his legs.

That's cute.

Heh. I'm gonna start calling him a furdaddy from now on, just to get on his nerves.

Then, finally, I opened his message. And my eyebrow knit in the process as I read it.

"He... wants to train with me?" I asked myself as I stare at his message, "Did he hit his head of something?" I asked myself once again.

.

.

.

Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi was watching and listening to you.

"Did she hit her head or something? She's talking to herself," Nobara asked.

Yuji laughed, "You just repeated what she said." He laughed.

"Oi, who's Bakugo?" Megumi asked the two.

Nobara and Yuji looked at each other and telepathically comminucated with one another, immediately agreeing that Megumi was indeed jealous. Of course, they would notice, Megumi is so nonchalant that he barely shows any care towards someone endeavours. So, asking who this person you were currently chatting right now certainly shows another side of Megumi that they never see.

Jealous Megumi.

.

.

.

The pro-heroes, ranked from highest to lowest gathered up for a private meeting in regards to Shibuya's incident last month, halloween, which was a week ago.

The agency displayed the satellite view of Shibuya, and they all stared in disbelief.

It was a perfect, hollowed circle. It was big enough to see, especially when the satellite view was from night time. They could see the city lights, and from the perceft hollowed circle, there were none.

"As you can see, the curatin was already lifted up and still, there's a hollowed circle in the middle of the city. We have the report from Jujutsu High, and they stated that the King of Curses, Ryomen Sukuna was manifested from Itadori Yuji's body for 3 minutes, and for that short amount of time- he managed to cause this damage," He explained as he used the remote as the satellite image moved closer at the hollowed circle in the middle of Shibuya.

The pro-heroes sweat dropped with this information. There was silence, until the No. 1 pro-hero of Japan raised his arms as the reporter allowed his to speak.

"What about... The people?" He asked as he grits his teeth in the process. Who knew that the villains had this type of power under them?

"... We would've lost 10% of Shibuya's population if it weren't for a student in UA high." The reporter answered.

"Currently, Shibuya's population is at 221,801. If we lost 10% of that population, 22,180 people would've been killed..." Ryukyu said as she did the math inside her head.

"That many people..." All Might muttered.

There was a long silence between the pro-heroes as they seemed to be dumbfounded with the information and calculation that Ryukyu had dropped. That many people would've died if it weren't for Satoru's daughter.

Deadshot sigh, he was glad he failed to stop that student.

If he didn't - he would carry that weight of killing people for as long as he lives.

"We also got report that the one who was responsible from this catastrophe was working with the league of villains. They're growing serious in terms of power, and they might cause greater danger than this- we must stop them before it's all too late." The prime minister said as he stood up from his seat.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
40.9K 1.2K 60
โš ๏ธMinor Manga Spoilers About Certain Backstoriesโš ๏ธ After being an outcast as a child Y/n Kaneko gets recommended to UA a school for hero's in trainin...
31.2K 1.7K 95
โ€ผ๏ธBook 2 Out Nowโ€ผ๏ธ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
317K 12.4K 74
Bakugo and Midoriya had one complicated relationship. It was filled with secrets, secrets and more secrets. Will they finally get passed the childhoo...