第4章: Already At The Top

"That's Satoru's daughter? She's clearly not holding back," Midnight said as she watches the young Gojo at the screen right in front of them.

"She seems pretty laid back like her Father. But she did get to the top of the scoring board in over just a minute... it's amazing," All might said, following up on Midnight's words.

"If the students don't hurry up, they'll run out of robots to get their points," Aizawa said as he lazily stare at the screen right in front of them.

"We can always summon the zero-point robots. For rescue points!" Nezu enthusiastically said.

The pro-heroes looked over to their principal and went back to watching the white-haired girl on the battlefield.

Even the surveillance camera is having difficulties trying to catch/chase the young Gojo.

"Who even allowed her to be in the entrance exams? She's stealing the opportunity from other students that are trying to get in!" Midnight said as a remark.

"I did," Nezu simply replied.

"Eh? Why Principal Nezu?" She asked, seemingly taken back by his sudden answer.

"An opportunity for Satoru to announce his only daughter in the public," He simply replied.

This caught the attention of All Might as Midnight looked surprised and baffled.

"He's back?! After 14 years?!" She asked.

The principal nodded in response but didn't bother to speak any longer in avoidance of entertaining her curiosity.

[•|•]

"OI! STOP STEALING ALL THE POINTS!!"

They seem very mad at you. Because the moment you pass by, the robots in the area would either blow up or would get hit by your miniature Hollow Quirk.

Or sometimes, you would use brute force that's so fast it wouldn't register in some other students' minds.

"Heh, that's your fault for being slow and weak~" You teasingly said as you stick your tongue out to those angry students.

Landing on your feet, you decided to just walk around and watch some students do their thing. You're not worried that someone might catch up to your score, I mean, you're pretty high up. It's difficult to do that since there are not many robotic points left.

You've basically destroyed all of them.

"DAMN YOU, GOJO! I WOULD'VE HAD THE CHANCE TO ENTER UA IF YOU WEREN'T HERE!"