第6章: Jealousy

六

[ You might see some mistakes : I don't have time to edit/proof-read ]

That quote exist.

The more you hate the more you love.

And Shoto, right now, doesn't understand why he suddenly feel irritated. The whole class was getting to know each other left and right, and Shoto decided to sit himself to his perspective seat alone and quiet. But, for some reason, he feels annoyed and irritated. And it's still 7:35 in the morning.

"AH! MIDORIYA-KUN!" He heard her squeal in excitement. He watched as his eyes narrowed.

Her actions alone made him irritated. She grabbed the green-haired boy and buried his face on her chest, crushing him in a hug.

That alone made him annoyed.

But why?

He's so accustomed of her being by his side all of the time, annoying him to the end of the day. He hates her for that, he hates how loud and obnoxious she can get, and how she always gets the chance to rub it in his face that she's far more stronger than him. He's so used to it.

So used that seeing her attention to someone else was enough to irritate him.

"OI! LET'S EXCHANGE PLACES!"

A short boy with grape shape hair shouted in which cause the attention of Shoto.

The girl then looked over to the grape headed boy.

"You're short," She said with a smirk, still not letting go of Midoriya who seemed to have given up struggling to get out of her crushing hug.

The grape headed boy gasped in an offended way as he turn away and cried dramatically.

Shoto quietly clicked his tongue.

Is she trying to make him suffer? It looks like she's unaware of her own actions. She's not doing this on purpose, right? It's all just him.

"I really hate you..."

He whispers to himself as he rests his head on his desk, hiding himself with his arms. Pretending to sleep so he wouldn't converse in any conversation.

[🌸]

Gojo's POV

Midoriya is so adorable! I couldn't help myself to hug him, he's just so huggable! That's what makes him so cute~!