第11章: First To Fall

A/n: You might see some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/n: You might see some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. I will edit them when I can.

十一

You were way too close for comfort. And Yuuji was beginning to get nervous, and as for Shoto— you could say he was quite jealous.

But he didn't want to say anything as he just continues to eat his dinner in silence.

You grin at Yuuji, "You're disgusting, Itadori-Kun!" She said, giggling afterwards.

The boy sighed in defeat, "I know eating a dead man's finger is disgusting, I don't have a choice! I want to save Fushiguro!" He reasoned as he looked at the girl with the most offended expression he could give.

"You're still disgusting!" She stated.

"If it weren't for him, I'd be dead," Megumi said as he looked at her.

"Oh yeah..." You replied and turned back your attention to Yuuji, "Can you make Sukuna come out?" You asked.

"(Y/n). No." Shoto said as he narrowed his eyes at you.

Now, this was never new to Shoto. The curses and other unearthly creatures, with your talkative nature, Shoto was forced to listen to your rants about annoying curses and other creatures from that place you call 'World-over-yonder'. And now, when Satoru explained the strength of the King of Curses, he knew better not to mess with its vessel.

Though, he was sure that Yuuji was a special case. Even claiming that he doesn't have any quirk, Shoto knows that he's something special because his body can withstand the curse of Sukuna.

Going to you. You grin at Shoto, "(Y/n) yes!" You excitedly said as you stood up from your seat and grabbed Yuuji by the back of his collar.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" Satoru asked as he narrowed his eyebrows at you.

"I want to fight Sukuna!" You replied like an excited little kid.

Satoru sighed, "Alright, just don't destroy the school's property. And make sure not to involve any of us in your playtime with Sukuna, m'kay?" He said in a serious manner.

You smiled and nodded at him, "Hai~!" You said as you roughly grabbed Yuuji out making him scream in surprise.

Closing the tatami sliding door behind you, Shoto stared at Satoru in disbelief, "You're letting her fight him?" He asked.

"You don't trust her strength?" Satoru asked while smirking at her.

"I do, but what if she got hurt?" Shoto asked, his voice laced with a worried tone.