TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

By BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... More

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone in: trolls-trollstice
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy
Brozone: holiday
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone: trolls wanna have fun
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone: the country trolls
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone in: The truth
Brozone: captured
Brozone in: just sing
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Brozone in: holiday in harmony
Life of the tribe
Kismet
Brozone in: band together
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozone: shattered
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the map of the prism
Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra
Brozone: family bonding

New trolls on the block

720 33 18
By BiancaSantana880

It was a sunny morning in lonesome flats, in Rhonda John Dory was having his morning coffee and he was reading the paper.

But soon he saw something that caught his eye, something that was gonna change everything in the history of boy bands.

He spit out his drink in gasped when he saw on the cover of the hottest boy band ever, a band named: Kismet.

"WHAT!" He was shocked when he sees that brozone has been replaced by a new upcoming generation popular band.

He sees five trolls posing in the newspaper: Ablaze a purple skin troll with glitter freckles, red hair, a lilac nose and purple eyes. and a barely visible stubble.

His outfit consists of a black silver studded leather vest, blue tie-dye shorts and diamond earrings.

Hype munsell blue skin, blue eyes, semi-light blue hair and a lime green nose. He is a Glitter Troll, so his skin and hair are covered in glitter.

His outfit consists of a blue denim vest and blue and white psychedelic print shorts

Trickee orange skin, a pink nose, orange eyes and purple hair with light white streaks, Trickee wears his hair in a ponytail. His hair seems to be shorter than his bandmates'.

His outfit consists of a pair of black goggles with orange lenses, square silver earrings, a black silver studded leather vest and blue and white print shorts.

And Boom has yellow sparkly skin, green eyes, a lime green nose and rainbow colored hair. He is a Glitter Troll, so his skin and hair are covered in glitter.

His outfit consists of a denim vest and blue jeans.

And finally the leader of the band, the mysterious troll in the middle wearing a leather suit and a helmet concealing his identity but had frosted tips.

Outraged, John Dory slams the four open only in his horror to find everyone in lonesome flats franchise by the new trolls: Kismet.

He was betrayed when he saw delta his own girlfriend wearing a Kismet t-shirt.

"Oh heck no" so he gets inside Rhonda and takes off to gather the others.

Meanwhile with the techno trolls, Clay heard about the new trolls on the block, he was furious about them too.

"What? Oh no no no no, no way" Clay was in his troll pod when down in the sea he heard the trolls chanting Kismet, "no no, no way these guys flex the drip"

Word about the new hot boy band spread around and to the others.

With the funk trolls, copper and prince p were flaunting over Kismet, had on fan t-shirts that is when spruce passed by.

"Hey guys, what's up?" But the moment spruce walks up, he sees the two princes with nervous smiles.

"What?" It had spruce concerned.

"Hey man" prince p says.

"What's the big deal today, everyone seems excited about something" spruce asked.

"Oh everyone is just talking about this popular boy band" copper says.

"Ah brozone, I know everyone is this tire up about us breaking up but what can we say we had to move on"
But little did spruce know.

Both princes had worried looks, "actually spruce there is this new band called: Kismet" copper says.

"What?" Spruce was horrified, he looks around to see Kismet franchised everywhere, he grunts and clutches his fist which frightened everyone then he storms out to leave.

The band got together to deal with this new upcoming band: Kismet.

Floyd was waiting by the hideout, he got a letter from John Dory stating an emergency.

There he spotted the other three, they were muttering something Floyd couldn't understand.

"Hey guys what's up" Floyd asked.

"Oh great you're here Floyd now we can get started" JD says.

"Well you said it was an emergency, so what's wrong" but he sees the glancing at each other.

"We got a problem, there's this new boy band called: Kismet" jd says in annoyance.

"Oh yeah I heard about them, aren't they great?" Floyd didn't mind the new band, in fact he seemed to be the only one of them that liked Kismet.

"Great?" Jd and the other two gasped in horror.

"It's an abomination, it's horrible, it's making an mockery out of brozone"

"Whoa what?" Floyd was shocked.

"Which is why we need to get the band together and stop this "Kismet" jd marches inside the hideout with the others joining, pushing Floyd to the side.

"Whoa hey, are you guys being a bit harsh, they're just a new band that we probably inspired" Floyd tries reasoning with jd.

"Inspired, apparently they forgotten the old ways of boy bands, branch where are you we got a problem-"

but they were surprised to find him sleeping in the middle of the day, in his robe, on the sofa with piles of music sheets everywhere.

"Baby branch?" Jd approach him.

"Ah" he wakes with the sheets flying wherever.

"Oh hey guys" he yawns and stretches, "what are you doing here"

"We came to see you, have you been up all night again" jd was concerned.

"Sorry guess it's not easy being a solo member of brozone" he gets up to  get coffee.

"Baby bro you know it's not healthy for you to be up late" Clay says.

"I'm fine I'm not a baby anymore" branch says as he hugs Floyd.

"We just wanna be sure you're ok" spruce added.

"I'm glad you're doing well branch but we got a problem, there's a new band called: Kismet" jd says.

"Oh yeah I heard about them aren't they amazing" branch smiled.

"Amazing? They're horrible" jd says. "They give brozone and boy bands a bad name"

"You...you really think they're that awful" branch started to frown a bit.

"They don't know anything about being a boy band, it's like they're making us look bad" Clay says.

"Some band they aren't even worth our praised or reaction, they are the worst band ever" spruce says

Floyd could see something was up when branch looked upset.

"They aren't that bad" Floyd says.

"Yes they are" spat jd, Clay and spruce.

"This is why we need to get the band together so we can boycott this mockery of a band"

"Oh I wish I could but me and poppy are throwing this party for them" branch says.

"WHAT?" The bros were shocked.

"Sorry" branch flinched.

"Alright that's come on guys, we got to find a way to stop this"

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 137 2
" Armadillos critters have an incredible emotional based memory, he explained, I read that in a book few days ago... they choose one creature and the...
71K 1K 12
As Hairloween Nears, The Season For Thrills And Frights Come Around For The Trolls! Tired Of The Scary Pranks Played By His Older Brothers, Branch De...
691 15 2
"Nobody knew it yet, but the lives of innocent trolls were about to be changed forever... Especially for five young trollings whose world would get t...
4.4K 93 4
Marshtato Mary is back! And she wants to get back at the trolls yet again. When she conveniently swings by one day and hears that Branch does not wan...