Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 6

1.7K 18 0
By England_stories22

Steph heads to the medic when Leah rushes over you. You're unconscious and not responding.

Leah: Y/n, do you hear me? Can you open your eyes?

Still not responding. She checks if you're breathing, you are. Leah takes off her jacket and put it on you. Steph runs back to you with the medical team. At the same time, Gio, Katie and Jen pass next to the pitch, witness of the scene in front of them. Gio recognizes your shoes and rushes towards you following by the other girls.

Medics: What happened?

Steph: She kept hitting the ball after training and Leah and I just saw her passing out on the pitch.

Medics: Okay, Y/n can you hear me? Can you squeeze my hand?

Gio: What's going on?

Katie: Is she okay?

Leah takes the girls to the side.

Leah: She passed out, we have no idea why but Steph and I saw her falling down.

Then suddenly, Jonas appears, seeing the amount of people on the pitch, at this time of the day.

Jonas: What going on here? Is it Y/n? What does she has?

Medics: We need to get her to the medical room.

Jonas: Keep update me, I'll call her dad.

Medics: Will do.

You're headed to the medical room of the Arsenal Training Center. Leah is holding your hand, when Steph is helping the medical staff, Gio is following them. You hold Leah's hand too.

Y/n: Le-Leah?

Leah: We're here. You're gonna be okay.

Steph: You scared us.

Medics: Okay, Y/n, can you tell me your name and last name, in which city you are and your birthday.

Y/n: Y/n Beckham, London and I was born on June, 22nde, 2001.

Medics: Okay, great, we just want to watch over you an hour more and you'll be free to go.

Gio: So what was it?

Medics: Probably a drop in blood pressure after intense exertion.

Gio: I'm gonna let Jonas know.

Gio head to Jonas' office. Meanwhile, Jonas is on the phone with your dad.

David: Hey Jonas, how are you?

Jonas: Hi David, I just wanted to let know that Y/n had a little health problem on the pitch today.

David: What kind of health problem? An injury?

Jonas: No injury, we found her unconscious on the pitch after training.

David: What? Did you head her to an hospital?

Jonas: No, she's with the medical team right now...

Someone knock on the door.

Jonas: Come in!

Gio: Hey Jonas, just wanted to let you know that Y/n is awake and she's fine.

Jonas: Thanks Gio. She's okay, David. She's awake and she'll be fine. Y/n is probably gonna stay a little longer with the medical team, but she'll be at home tonight. I'll keep update you, if something else happen to her.

David: Thanks for warning me. Bye Jonas.

Jonas: No problem, bye.

On the your side, Leah is still holding your hand and stroking your hair.

Leah: How do you feel? Better?

Y/n: Yeah, thanks by the way.

Leah: We need you in the team and I was actually scared when I saw you passed out.

Your phone starts to ring and ring over and over again. You have missing calls from your dad and Bruna. Leah grabs your phone to hand you.

Leah: Apparently, your dad is aware of what happen, and you have missing calls from a certain Bruna.

Y/n: Okay, I'll call them back later.

Gio: Hey! I just came to check if you were okay.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm free to go in a hour or so.

Gio: Jonas updated your dad. I'll drive you home.

Y/n: Nobody drive my car.

Gio: Unfortunately, today I will, give me your keys.

Leah: Y/n, you can call me if you need anything.

Y/n: Thanks Leah, I really appreciate it.

Steph: Leah, can I talk to you?

Leah and Steph get out of the medical room and stand in the hallway.

Leah: What's up?

Steph: So nothing's going on between you two?

Leah: Steph!

Steph: You can blind yourself, but can't blind me. I can't see how you look at her.

In the medical room

Y/n: What?

Gio: Is there something going on between you and Leah?

Y/n: No, she's my teammate and I still have to deal my situation with Bruna.

Gio: No seriously, do you like her?

Y/n: Anyway if I like her or not, it doesn't erase the fact that Bruna is still there and won't go.

Gio: So you like her, I knew it.

You smile like a child caught doing a bad thing.

Y/n: Shut up, here are my keys. Careful with my car.

Gio: Of course, is she free to go?

Medics: Yeah, but pay attention to yourself, Y/n, okay? Sleep and eat well tonight.

Y/n: Promise, doc, I will. Let's go then.

You take your stuff and head out of the training center. On the parking lot, you turn your head and see Leah getting on her car, you keep walking to your car. On her way out, Leah notices you but you don't see it. You get in the car and Gio drives you home, following by Steph who will bring Gio home after it. You arrive, Brooklyn is sat in front of the house.

Gio: There you are, take care of yourself. See you tomorrow.

Y/n: Thanks guys by the way.

You get out of the car, Gio gets in with Steph. They drive off.

Brooklyn: Hey sis, how are you feeling? Dad told me about the passed out session.

Y/n: I'm okay, they have been taking me in charge pretty quickly, so I'm okay.

Brooklyn hugs you, relief to know that you're okay.

Brooklyn: Come on, dad was pretty worried.

You get in with Brooklyn by your side. You're really tired of your day.

David: Hey sweetheart, how do you feel?

Y/n: Really tired, I think I'm just gonna go to bed right now.

Victoria: Honey, is everything okay?

Y/n: Who warned Bruna about the passed out?

David: I didn't.

Brooklyn: I did

Y/n: Why did you do that?

Brooklyn: I just thought you would like to have her by your side.

Y/n: I'll just go in my room. Night everyone.

David can tell something's wrong with you, but at the same it feels like you need some time on your own. You get in room, drop your bag, and realize that you kept Leah's jacket. You grab your phone and call back Bruna.

Y/n: Hey

Bruna: Hola Bella, how do you feel?

Y/n: I'm fine, just really tired.

Bruna: What happened?

Y/n: I was playing after training, and I passed out for no reason.

Bruna: I miss you, everyone here is missing you.

Y/n: I miss you too.

Bruna: Did you think about us?

Y/n: Bruna, please, don't.

Bruna: Okay, I won't. I love you, and I miss my girlfriend in my bed every night.

Y/n: I love you too.

Bruna: Then, why we are not together at this exact minute?

Y/n: Cause we can't.

You talk for a little while before you fallasleep on the phone. Brooklyn goes checking on you a few times as your dad do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.1K 44
A collection of snippets into the life of Beth and Vivianne during one of their most important journeys yet.
204K 2.3K 30
Story about Leah Williamson and Y/n (your name) (Y/n is a football player)
32.1K 1.3K 14
Ali moves to St Albans from her childhood home up north. Will she live to regret her decision? Or Will it be the best decision she has ever made?