Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 4

1.8K 27 0
By England_stories22

Jonathan: Okay, girls, thank you all for being here this morning. I asked for this meeting cause we have something to tell you all. Y/n, will you...

You squeeze Jana's hand and stand up.

Jonathan: Y/n has something to tell you...

Y/n: I'm pretty suck for this so I'm gonna go straight to it. Recently, Barcelona received 3 offers from England clubs, I decided to take the opportunity to see what the world could still bring me. So I'm gonna leave Barcelona in the next few days.

You can see that Jana is crying in Patri's arms, quite everyone is in shock by the news, not expecting you to ever leave. You can't stand here watching Jana crying, you go straight at her and give her the biggest hug.

Claudia: So who are you going to play for?

Y/n: I choose Arsenal.

Alexia: What was you other options?

Y/n: Man United or Aston Villa. I think I've made the better choice.

Lucy: Arsenal is a great club...

Mapi: ... not as much as Barcelona...

Lucy: ...I have friends there, they will take good care of you. No doubt.

Y/n: I'll miss you, guys, so much.

Mapi does a sign with her head, you join her. She's sat in a corner the room with Ingrid and Fridolina.

Mapi: Is the fact that you're leaving the reason why Bruna isn't here today?

Y/n: Yeah, probably. I left the house yesterday night. I slept at Jana last night.

Fridolina: Are you still together?

Y/n: We are taking a break.

Mapi: Caused by the distance or something else?

Y/n: Both, I love her, I really love her but... I don't know, there's something missing.

Ingrid: Do you know when you're leaving?

Y/n: I'll be there for the match against Atletico Madrid to make my goodbyes, but won't play. And then, I'll leave.

Skip to day of the match against Atletico Madrid. You're well-dressed. You haven't spoken to Bruna since the last time. You hardly saw her at the training center. You have live at Jana's. It's time for your goodbyes to Barcelona. Camp Nou is almost filled with 92563 spectators, to assist to your last appearance on the pitch. You quite nervous but relief at the same time. Bruna is there as a substitution. You're inside, in the tunnel, when someone put a hand on your shoulder.

Jonathan: Hey, how do you feel?

Y/n: Good, how do you feel?

Jonathan: Proud, I'm proud of you. You have made so much for the team and the club these last two years. You will be remembered here, I'm sure about it. You're a great player, Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you so much Jonathan for your trust, and the faith you put in me. I'll never forget it.

You hold your hand towards him, he shakes it back, as a respect move. You wait a couple of minutes and both team come out of their changing room. Jana hugs you one last time. Then, the teams come out to the pitch. You wait a little longer...

Speaker: Ladies and gentleman, 56 caps, 16 assists and 29 goals under the Barcelona shirt, she won the previous champion league, the 2021-2022 championship and the Spain Cup the same year, please do a warm welcome, for her last appearance as a Barcelona player, Y/n Beckham.

You take a deep breath and go out on the pitch under the thousands of applauses. The supporters chant your name in stands. Then, you can see your dad, your brothers and mom in the middle of the crowd. A smile appears on your face. The speaker hands you a microphone.

Y/n: Hola Camp Nou

The whole stadium shouts and cheers.

Y/n: Playing for Barcelona has been an absolute dream, and it turns into reality because of my coaches, because of my incredible teammates but also because of you. You brought me there, to this exact moment, you helped me reaching to the top and stayed at it. And I'll never thank you enough for it. You taught me one thing I will always remember: play for the name in the front so they can remember the name in the back. Forever thankful, Barcelona. Thank you.... Visca el Barça, Visca a Catalunya.

You hand back the microphone and receive flowers and a framed jersey from Barcelona as your goodbye gift from the club. You take a pictures with it, the team, the president and the staff of the club. You hug your teammates one by one. Then, you go sit in the stands with the rest of your family.

David: Hey sweetheart, you okay?

Y/n: No, but I will

Brooklyn: Do you regret you choice?

Y/n: No, not at all.

Brooklyn: Then that's all that matters.

Victoria: Your brother is right, that's all that matters.

David: What do I always tell you?

Y/n: Live with the beat of your heart, not the thought in your head.

David: Exactly

You sit next to Brooklyn and put your head on his shoulder. The match kick off.

8' Graham Hansen (Barcelona)

Graham goes towards the cameras and do your initial with her hands. You stand up and cheers in the stands.

21' Aitana (Barcelona)

45+1' Da Silva (Atletico Madrid)

Half Time: 2-1 for Barcelona.

Y/n: Dad, I'm gonna go down on the sideline to see the girls before leaving.

David: Okay, see later.

You go down and the first person that you see is Jana and Claudia. Instantly, you hug Jana.

Jana: We are playing for you.

Y/n: I know, you are. I have my plane in 3 hours. I'll have to go before the end of the game.

Claudia: So you're not staying.

Y/n: Not for the entire second half.

Jana: Did you talk to Bruna recently?

Y/n: No, she doesn't want to talk to me. She's avoiding me actually.

You keep talking for the 5 more minutes and go sit next to Jana and the substitutes. Second half kickoff.

58' Lucy Bronze (Barcelona)

She comes towards the bench celebrating the goal with you.

61' Rolfo (Barcelona)

Fridolina does your football celebration. But you decide it's time for you to leave the stadium if you wanna catch your flight. You stand up, hug Jana and Claudia one last time, under the watch of Bruna. You give her one more look and go hug Jonathan and thanking him. You leave the pitch to go back in the tunnel. Jana whispers to Bruna.

Jana: If you want to catch her back one last time, it's now or never.

Claudia: She's on her way to leave to catch her flight.

Bruna throws a gaze at Jonathan and he made a head sign to go. Bruna runs after you in the tunnel.

Bruna: Y/N!

You turn around and see Bruna running toward you.

Y/n: Is everything okay?

Bruna: Let me talk, I know I can't do anything to change your mind. No matter I do, no matter what I say, you'll go in England. But that doesn't change the fact that I love you with all my heart. I want you to have this.

She takes out a ring from her pocket, the one with she asked you to marry her.

Bruna: I know we are not engaged, but I want you to have it as a love proof to you.

Brooklyn: Bruna, I'm sorry, but Y/n, we have to go if you wanna have your flight.

You take the ring with you and kiss Bruna's cheek, ten leave the stadium with the rest of your family while Bruna goes back to the bench.

Jana: Did you find her?

Bruna: We found each other.

You're in a car going to the airport with the rest of your family. At the same time, you're watching the rest of the game on your phone, holding Bruna's engagement ring in your hand.

84' Mariona Caldentey (Barcelona)

She goes to bench, grabs a jersey with your name and your number on it, holding it the higher that she can, showing the love that this clubs has for you. You smile. Full time whistle is blown. You arrive at the airport. Jana send you a video of the girls chanting your name after the win.

Jana's text: See you later, stupid face. Love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 608 22
Valentina Hernandéz, daughter of FC Barça coach, Xavi Hernandez. She always kinda lived with the fact that she was famous, she was glad she could hav...
43.1K 536 20
Alex is a 26 year old who was born and raised in Australia but had just moved to new club Arsenal. *warning sensitive topics* Fan fiction.I do not ow...
87.3K 1.8K 20
there's a new manager at arsenal. what happens when his spoilt stuck up daughter is forced to spend time with leah williamson
670K 18.5K 140
Ellie Jones has a big heart, she is feisty and passionate, football is the love of her life but she also loves her family and friends deeply, She wou...