Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

By FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... More

Born with Fangs
Salvatores
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
The not so fearful
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Moon Stone
Warriors
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Elijah
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
Another NORMAL day
A Tale
The ferocious and the little
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
A little Drama hurts everyone
Death is Long Overdue
Roadtrips can go in many directions
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
You're Gonna Here Me Roar
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Suprise Visit
Damon, get out of my shower
The Threat of Worry Lines
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

Night in a cabin...

3.6K 79 14
By FangsandVeins

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."  

-Dr.Seuss

-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-

The cabin was....decent. There was no bed or furniture. No kitchen or bathroom. It had one room with some  

hay. I'm guessing they use to keep horses here. Luckily it didn't stink.

"Well this is...awkward." Damon said. I glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender. If it weren't for my vampire senses, I wouldn't be able to see him at all. It was pitch dark in this Damn cabin.

I pulled my sweater over my head leaving me in my tank top and shorts. "Well, I'm exhausted, so I'm going to crash." I stated kicking off my shoes and jumping onto the pile of hay. My hair was still wet and it was really uncomfortable.

"Fine." Damon grumbled, slipping off his leather jacket and kicking off his shoes. He sat beside me on the hay.

Damon unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it on the sandy ground.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked.

I tore my eyes away from his six-pack and his flawless chest. I shook my head. "Quite the opposite actually."

"Not liking me shirtless or even with a shirt is like saying I can live without my alcohol." Damon stated.

"Whatever." I said laying down and getting as comfortable as I can get on hay.

"Hm." He mumble laying down beside me. "There's no blanket I'm lonely." Damon said pulling me in, by putting an arm around my waist, and pulling me into his chest. My back was facing his chest.

"D-damon." I said, my heart beating a hundred miles per hour. I don't even know if that's possible.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Move?" I asked.

"No. I think I'm pretty comfortable right here."

~*~

I woke up on Damon's chest. It was comfortable. Really comfortable, but I knew I had to get off.

I pushed myself off of Damon only to be held back by his hands around my waist. My face hit his chest hard. I scowled.

"Damon!" I groaned. He didn't respond.

"Damon!" I yelled. He pretended to be asleep. I knew he was awake.

"Damon, I swear to god if you don't wake up I will shove..."

"I'm up!" Damon shouted, knowing how bad my threats got and that I carried them out ninety percent of the time. "We gotta go hunt."

"Ew! I'm not hunting animals." I snapped getting up.

"Too bad, it's the only thing we have, and we we gotta keep strong just in case." Damon said. I gagged.

"Do you have your cellphone?" I asked.

"What happened to yours?" He asked.

"I think it slipped out of my pocket while I was running."

Damon took his out, out of his jacket.

"My battery is at twenty percent and I don't have no signal here. We might have a signal outside while we hunt, c'mon!"

~*~

"Ew. It's furry." I exclaimed stepping back from the furry rabbit.

"It's the next best thing your going to find here, unless your willing to tap a vein." Damon said sinking his teeth into the second rabbit.

"No thank you." I said putting my hands up stretching. Damon had killed ten rabbits and piled them up at the side.

He put his hand out to me with a rabbit. I gagged, but proceeded forward.

Damon smirked as I took a seat by him picking up the rabbit. Poor thing. I bet it had a family, a parent, a daughter...a lover.

I sunk my teeth into the furry rabbit. My fangs sunk in, but I got no veins, meaning I had no craving for this furry creatures blood.

The blood was....disgusting, repulsive, intoxicating, but if I needed to survive, this is what we'll need to eat. I finished with the one rabbit and got up.

"So are we going to find our way back or..."

"I've been alive for over a hundred and fifty years and I've never encountered this part of the forest in my life." Damon stated.

"Well, lets just walk around then." I suggested.

Damon shrugged and made his way around the forest. I followed pursuit behind him.

After an hour or so of talking about random things, I got bored.

I was now barely paying attention to anything. The rain was pouring down on us, not hard but not soft either. The sun was still out, but we could barely see it through the tall trees.

Out of absolutely nowhere, a root popped up from a tree causing me to lose my balance. I fell right into Damon.

"Eeek!" I shrieked.

Damon balanced me, his hands around my waist. I lifted my head up to stare in Damon's eyes.

My breathing hitched as my eyes bore into his.

We must've been standing there for hours, but finally some of my common sense kicked in. "D-damon."

I got out of his hold, only to be held back with his hands around my wrist.

"Da..."

"Don't. Don't act like what we have is not real." Damon said. For once I heard passion in his voice. I turned around to look at him, and he pulled my arm causing me to fall to his chest. His hands wrapped around my waist, and my head pulled back a little giving me a perfect view of his gorgeous face as my eyes bore into his ocean blue eyes.

"We can't Damon." I insisted in a whisper.

"Yes we can!" He grumbled. "Why can't we? Huh? For once I feel like somethings real in life. Don't ruin it for me." His voice got softer and softer and now was in a whisper. He backed me up into a tree. "I love you Makayla and I always will." His eyes were searching mine as tears ran down my face. I wasn't sure, if they were happy tears or sad tears, but they were there. "I love the way you always side with me, I love the way you look at me, I love the way you don't judge me for my mistakes. I love the way, you like me for who I am, and you don't want to change me into something different." His expression went to passionate to pained. "Tell me you don't love me and you'll never have to see me again. I'll leave." Words were not spilling from my mouth. I felt physically incapable of words coming out of my mouth. Was he bluffing? 

Hearing nothing from me, he turned around and started walking away. His footsteps getting further and further. The smell of his cologne which I loved so much faded away. His body getting further and further, torturing me with every step he took. Bluffing or not, I knew I couldn't risk it.

"No! No!" I screamed. He stopped, for a few seconds but continued. "Damon!" I ran up to him in vampire speed. He didn't stop walking. I grasped his shoulders turning him around to face me. My tears mixed with the rain as I stared at him once again, but this time the words flowed naturally, like it was meant to be. I grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him towards me. I took a few seconds to take in his pained face. At that moment I knew, this was the man. The man I can love, the man who will love me back. The man, who I can call mine. "I love you Damon Salvatore. Always will, always have. Even if my emotions aren't intact, I'd still love you. Your eyes, your smile, your hair, the way you smell, the way you can look at me the same way I look at you. I love you Damon Salvatore and I always will."

We both took a moment to admire each other, to take in each others expression, but the unexpected happened.

Suddenly his lips came crashing down on mine. I didn't hesitate to respond, my lips moving perfectly with his. My eye closed and the sparks flew. His hands wrapped around my waste and I instinctively brought my hand to wrap around his neck. The kiss wasn't like one of those jump-your-bones-right-here-right-now kiss... it was sweet and passionate, yet demanding at the same time

It felt like the whole world revolved around us and only us. It was a feeling I never felt before...love. The soft chirping of the birds disappeared, and the rustling of leafs couldn't be heard anymore. The forest was silent, yet the fireworks didn't cease to explode. The sparks were flying and the world seemed to disappear. It was like only two people existed in this world, and it was me and him, just Damon and I. 

Both of us together pulled away, but our foreheads rested on each other. I opened my eyes just as he opened his and I felt like I could stay there forever.

He brought one hand to cup my cheek, and I whispered, "Never leave me Damon. I'll always want you."

"As long as you promise to always stay with me, I promise never to leave you and always love you." Damon whispered back, his thumb that was on my cheek made small circles, as I bit my lip. He kissed me once more. It was a small peck, but it made me blush anyway.

"I promise." I said and felt my blush deepening.

"Your cute when you blush." He stated, brushing my hair away from my face.

"Your stupid when you walked away." I stated. He smirked. "Damon?"

"Yeah?" He asks. 

"Nothing." I say ignoring the question that kept popping up in my mind.

"What do you say we find our way out of here?" He asked. I nodded and we began our walk, hand in hand.

~*~

It was now night and we still hadn't found our way out of here. We had no idea where the cabin was, and we felt more lost then before. Damon's phone died on us along time ago.

"Do you here that?" Damon asked. I furrowed my eyebrows confused and focused on our surroundings. I heard it, the footsteps of about ten people. They weren't going human pace, they were going vampire speed.

"Vampires." I whispered, Damon nodded and held onto my hand tighter. He was always protective over me.

Damon and I had no choice but to stay where we were. We didn't have enough time to run and they were over numbering us.

The first face came into focus. He seemed like the leader because the other nine people came behind him and all stopped in front of us. The leader had long black hair pulled into a pony tale. He was tall and muscular.

"This is a pleasant surprise." I said sarcastically. I felt Damon tense beside me.

The leader grew a smirk on his face.

"Seems like Elijah is really fond of you." He said.

"So he is." I agreed and continued glaring at them.

"Foolish girl you are." He said. I heard Damon growl and with that the leader got a grin on his face. I raised my eyebrows. Could his speech get any more weird?

"I'm not the only foolish one," I said looking him up and down. "What are you here for?"

"You." He said. Damon growled louder and put an arm around my waist. "And since we are here, we can kill this lover boy here too." He said eyeing Damon. This time I growled loud and crouched down in a protective manner. Damon followed pursuit.

"That's not going to happen." I said threateningly with clenched teeth.

"Why don't we take a bet? Should we?" He asked.

"I suggest you scurry away from here before we rip your hearts out." Damon threatened. They all laughed and I growled.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Elijah wants you, we get you, then bargain for our freedom, a few easy steps." The leader said.

"I think we'll make Elijah's job easier. We'll get rid of you foes right here" I spat.

He growled back in response of my threat. I smirked and with that the fight broke out.

~*~

One of the weak one pounced first right on top of me, but Damon through him off and killed him on the spot. Everyone then began to attack, except the leader.

I took out two people easily by digging my hand onto their heart and pulling it out. I didn't expect the next attack to be from behind me, but it happened. Someone put me in a headlock from behind me and another slapped me across the face. I growled and kicked the one who slapped me away.

I struggle to get out of the headlock but came up with nothing but to bite. I growled then bit into his arms releasing as much venom as possible. He screamed put in pain and released me. I kicked him away and ripped him apart.

I turned around to notice a guy pinning down Damon. Only the leader and three other guys were remaining. I growled and ran towards them in vampire speed.

I almost reached them but I felt a sudden pain in my upper thigh causing me to lose my balance and fall. I noticed the dagger and pulled it out only for another one to enter my upper arm. I clenched my teeth refusing to scream and give them satisfaction. I gripped the dagger and pulled it out releasing a breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

I looked around the area, but got up when I saw Damon trying to get out of the hold the man had on his neck. He was shot with three daggers.

I ran again, but was pinned onto the ground with someones hand around my neck.

I squirmed to get out of his hold but the only thing I got was a dagger in my other leg and another in my stomach. I groaned refusing to scream. I shut my eyes tightly then opened them again.

I looked to Damon to see him looking at me. He had sweat covering his forehead and he had six daggers in him now.

The leader came up with a dagger in his hands. "Watch your boyfriend die." He said with a smirk.

"Don't you dare touch him!" I growled, my eyes turning red and my veins popping out from anger. I growled in his direction giving him a good view of my fangs.

"You can't do nothing about it now." He said. My fangs and veins all disappeared as realization hit. I was too weak to do anything.

Tears slid down my cheeks as I looked at Damon. I can't lose him already I just got him.

The leader took slow steps towards Damon torturing us. I couldn't do anything. Damon's going to die. All because of me. All because Elijah wants me. All because Elijah is throwing a tantrum to have me and Elena captured.

I watched as the leader lifted his arm with the dagger and brought it down.

~*~

Authors Note:

Hello my lovelys!

So like I know my last update I took really long to do so I updated this one sooner for you guys! Sorry for the late update though.

Any who my amazing fans!

How'd you like the chapter?

And don't be too jealous of Kayla....I know all of you want Damon, but he is reserved for Kayla! No worries! Klaus will w making his amazing entrance in a couple of chapters so you can keep klaus to your selves!

Don't forget to vote for that amazing kiss!

Byye!

Till my next update love, moi!

Kill some hybrids......dream about Damon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.3K 32
UNDER EDITING! Elizabeth Salvatore, Beautiful daughter, and sister. Dearly missed by all. That's what her gravestone should have said but she neve...
177K 5.4K 37
Trixie, Elena's cousin, is an adopted child of Carlisle Cullen and Esme Cullen but officially she's adopted by Billy Black, moves to Mystic Falls for...
44.2K 1.4K 11
*Soulmate AU* "I know this isn't the most ideal situation and that none of you expected to have to share me..." Taylor starts hesitantly. "...and I k...
11.5K 629 38
They were just two friend probably too obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, but can you blame them? It was a normal night, the moon was out, but both M...