Run for the hills, Sam Larusso

De bizzle3603

Growing up in the valley was hard especially when having a single dad who seemed to never really want a kid l... Mais

Run for the hills
ACT ONE- THE ALLURE OF DARKNESS
001. THE SUMMER WHEN IT ALL STARTED
002. IT ONLY TAKES A SPARK TO LIGHT A FIRE
003. HELLO, SAMANTHA
004. MORE OFFENSE
005. A DREAM BECOMES REALITY
006. A BUNCH OF LOSERS
007. PUPPY LOVE
008. WATCH OUT FOR THE LARUSSO'S
009. I CAN'T BE THE GUY YOU WANT ME TO BE
010. WANNA WIN FOR MYSELF
ACT TWO- BORN TO BE A COBRA KAI
011. SOMEHOW STILL A DISAPPOINTMENT
013. THE SNAKE IN THE GRASS
014. THE NEW GIRL
015. YOU MAKE IT SO EASY TO REMEMBER WHO THE BAD GUY IS
016. WHEN ONE OF YOU MAKES A MOVE, YOU ALL MAKE A MOVE

012. WHEN HE MOVES, YOU ALL MOVE

467 16 3
De bizzle3603

Chapter twelve

"When he moves, you all move." 

Jackson was laying in bed as his alarm went off for the day, he huffed as he turned over hitting it, he got up out of bed and began to do some sit ups along with push ups on his knuckles and then he walked out of his room and as he made it to the kitchen, his dad tossed him a beer which he quickly caught and a slim Jim which he caught as well, as his dad nodded.

The two then headed out of the house and with their sunglasses on and their bags over their shoulders as Miguel came out of his house across the way doing the same, the three all walked together, where while Jackson's dad and Miguel got into his car that had gotten a new cobra kai paint job rather then being red, Jackson got onto his bike as he put his helmet on, he revved the engine as he began backing out of the parking spot, he turned driving off as his dad and Miguel followed behind him.

They soon made it a light and all three of them were jamming out to black and black by ACDC that was coming from his dad's car, where neither turned their heads as a car drove up next to them that had two girls in it, the girls turned looking at them even lifting up their sunglasses, where Miguel was the only one to turn and face them, making Jackson chuckle, as he looked up at the light that had turned green and sped off, leaving his dad and Miguel far behind him.

Making it to cobra kai, Jackson had changed into his gi, as he was sparring with Aisha as they were waiting for class to start "you know, you should probably call Sam. At least try to figure things out." she shared, as Jackson raised his brows "no. For the thousandth time no. I am not gonna chase somebody who I have to be somebody else to be with. I am who I am and for somebody in this world that's gonna have to be enough. Besides, I'm working on still trying to be the strongest cobra and I can't do that if I have an distractions." he shared, throwing a punch, making Aisha nod.

The two then parted ways as Miguel then walked up to him "hey, you okay? You've just seemed on edge lately." he shared, as Jackson shook his head "I don't know what you're talking about." he told him, as the two walked over to Hawk, Aisha and Bert, the door to the dojo opened as all four of them looked to it, and older gentleman had walked in "who's that?" Hawk asked, and when he did, Jackson had a blank expression on his face "someone who according to my information is supposed to be dead." he shared, recognizing the man as sensei Kreese, his dad's old sensei who whenever he talked about him and Jackson would ask about him, he only got one simple answer, you don't have to worry about him he's dead.

As Kreese walked further into the dojo, Jackson turned walking away from his friends and over to him and before he could even speak, Kreese huffed "jeez, you look just like your father when he was your age." he shared, as Jackson furrowed his brows, before he could say anything back, Kreese stepped around him and as Jackson turned to watch where he was going, he saw him walk up to his dad, scoffing, he turned walking off.

Standing in their spots on the mats, Jackson's dad walked up to them all "class, we have a visitor." he told them, as Kreese stood on the side "this is Mr Kreese. He's just an observer. Pretend like he's not even here. Mr Lawerence, warm them up." his dad told him, as he stepped back next to Kreese, Jackson stepped forward and turned facing all of them, he bowed as they bowed back to him "fighting positions!" Jackson voiced, as he got into position so did the others "front kick. Yah!" Jackson voiced, as they all kicked their foot out "forward strike. Yah!" Jackson voiced as they all threw a punch.

"Side.." Jackson was saying, as everyone dabbed, laughing, but Jackson didn't as he turned looking at his dad and Kreese, his dad seemed upset while Kreese seemed disappointed, Jackson then turned looking at everyone "you think this is funny!" he yelled, and when he did, all of his friends looked at him in shock "we were just messing around." Miguel told him, as Jackson raised his brows "messing around? We have eleven and a half months till the next all valley and you think this is time to what? Sit down? Relax? Give up?" he asked, as he stepped toward's them.

"We already know how to kick ass." Hawk shared, as everyone chuckled, Jackson stepped toward's him "yeah, yeah, you do. Although from what I recall from standing on the sidelines is that the only way you could kick your opponents ass was by getting your ass disqualified, Hawk. I don't exactly call that a win nor do I call what I did one either because thanks to you my open t was injured which didn't make it a fair fight." he shared, as he turned pacing in front of them "which makes this entire dojo inevitably a bunch of spineless losers! And we talked about how this dojo isn't for a bunch of pussies and my dad was right, because all you guys are doing is standing here and.." he was saying.

As Aisha started to laugh, in which Jackson stepped toward's him "laughing. Please Aisha, tell us all what's so funny. Hmm?" he asked her, and when he did Aisha looked up at him "it's just that you're acting like your dad." she told him, and when she did, everyone else around him laughed "quiet!" Jackson's dad then yelled as they all stopped "five am tomorrow morning. Corner of Fulton and Raymer." Jackson's dad shared as he began walking off "you don't show, and you're off the team." he told them as he looked at them all "class dismissed." he added on, as Jackson huffed, turning and walking off, not noticing how Kreese looked at him.

That morning at eight am, all of the cobras had shown up, although what they were gonna be doing was surprising as they all were standing around mixing cement "don't add too much water. You wanna make it nice and thick." Jackson's told Aisha and Bert's group, as he turned, looking as Jackson, Miguel and Hawk, where Hawk was dumping the mixture while Jackson was mixing, Miguel was adding the water "sensei, why are we mixing cement?" Miguel asked him "would you just shut up?" Jackson asked him as he lifted the shovel "yeah, no questions. Keep stirring." Jackson's dad told them all as he walked off to stand next to Kreese.

They all then heard a horn honk as they turned their heads and watched a cement truck pull in, as it parked, a man got out of it as Jackson's dad walked up to him and dabbed him up, Jackson then noticed the man look at them all as he then looked back at his dad and handed him the keys, as they all then turned looking at each other even more confused then before.

Where soon they all were standing closer to the truck as they looked at Jackson's dad "you think winning the all valley gives you the right to goof off? Well, I got news for ya. Winning one championship don't mean squat." Jackson's dad told them as he paced in front of them "a true champion never stops training. You gotta keep moving forward..or else you're gonna get stuck exactly where you are. It's like the cement in this truck. That drum doesn't start turning, the cement inside will harden and get stuck. Is that what you want to happen to you?" he asked "no, sensei!" they all voiced "good. Then climb up, get inside, and make it spin." Jackson's dad told them all.

And when he did, everyone looked to Jackson, who huffed and stepped out of line, walking toward's the cement truck and pulling down the ladder "Jax!" they all yelled to him simultaneously, Jackson turned to them "sensei, we're sorry for messing around." Aisha said "we learned are lesson." Hawk told him, as Jackson scoffed, turning around and climbing up "Jax, no!" they all voiced, as Jackson turned looking at them from on the ladder "sense, this seems dangerous. I mean, the fumes alone.." Miguel was saying "quiet!" Kreese then yelled, getting all of their attention.

As he walked up to them "these men lead you to the mountaintop, and you question them. Look at you.  Look at all of you. I can't believe this pathetic pack of pussies competed in the all valley, and let alone won. It's an absolute miracle. And who's responsible for that miracle?" he asked them, as he turned motioning to Jackson and his dad "Jax Lawerence. And his father Johnny Lawerence who's the best student in the history of cobra kai. My student." he shared "you were sensei's sensei?" Hawk asked "better believe it, kid." Kreese told him, as he turned looking at Jackson's dad "and I tell ya I've never trained a tougher student in my whole life." he shared, looking back at the rest of them.

"So, if you know what's good for you, you better listen to every god damn word he says just like Jax does. Where when Jax moves? You all move." Kreese told them, and when he did, Miguel stepped forward "I'll come with you." he told Jackson, as Jackson turned climbing up the rest of the way, Miguel followed him up, followed by Hawk, although when Jackson got up to the top and looked into the hole his eyes went wide "this is gonna be interesting." he told himself, as he put one foot in, he climbed in the rest of the way, although when he stood up to walk, he slipped falling down.

But soon he had gotten back up and managed to get his hands on the walls as Miguel was walking over to him along with Hawk, the three were standing back as other members of cobra kai had joined them inside and were standing next to them as Jackson's dad peaked in through the opening "don't just stand there. You wanna get stuck? Move!" he voiced, as Jackson huffed "let's do this." he told them, as he stepped forward, the others followed his lead, as they put their hands on the wall and began pushing it as they moved their feet "come on. Let's get pushing." Miguel told them, as Jackson looked to them "we work together as a team." he told them.

"Let's go, guys! Move it!" Jackson's dad yelled from outside, as they all were pushing yet the machine would budge, as Jackson huffed "come on, come on." he said, as they all continued pushing and it began moving "let's go, come on, come on!" Hawk voiced "all right, there we go, there we go! A little bit faster!" Jackson's dad voiced, as they all grunted, moving their legs along with their arms to make it keep spinning "there you go! Keep pushing! All together!" Jackson's dad yelled, as Jackson and Miguel both fell along with one of the new members of the team "Jax!" Hawk voiced, as Jackson shook his head "keep pushing!" he voiced, as he turned grabbing Miguel's hand, he pulled the two of them up, as the two then got back to pushing.

"You got this, guys. Let's go!" Jackson's dad yelled, as they all were pushing, working together as a team, none of them were falling and they kept it moving at a fast pace "faster! Faster! Faster!" Jackson voiced, as they all began almost running inside of it as it moved faster "that's it! That's it!" Jackson's dad yelled, as everyone outside was cheering for them.

Having gotten out, they all were covered from head to toe in cement, as Jackson's dad was spraying them with the hose as he walked down the line from right to left "you should all be proud of yourselves. I know I'm proud. Your parents would be proud, too, if you told them we did here today, which we won't. You pushed forward like champions. Never stopping. Never being satisfied. Never giving up. And if you keep pushing and keep moving forward, you're gonna go to places you never even dreamed of." he shared, as Jackson smirked, he turned wiping cement on Hawk and as he did, Hawk furrowed his brows as he turned wiping cement on him and as he did, Jackson then turned wiping it on Miguel, the three then began hitting each other and laughing, and when they did, Jackson's dad was reminded of him and his friends, back when he was in cobra kai.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35.7K 693 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...
1K 62 11
౨ৎ ⋆˚ . ⊹* ♱ 𝓛ady, i just feel like i won't get you, out of my mind . . . ⌗ 𝐈n which bianca monroe decides to join the new dojo at the valley. ...
62.4K 1.1K 18
"Ayo Larusso! Leave the kid alone!" I yelled. Him and his friends threw their attention to me. "Oh yea? Whatcha gonna do about it Moskowitz?" ...
7.3K 206 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...