Healing

By LeylaGray1

After finding out that her dad died, Y|n is developing separation anxiety. Jamie tries to do his job and take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

19 2 1
By LeylaGray1

Jamie's P.O.V.

I entered in our room and sighed. I wish I was allowed to stay with Y|n but the doctor said she needs rest. I told her to facetime me when she wants to go to sleep. I took a shower and changed my clothes. I laid down in our bed and turned on the TV. I was watching our favourite show when my phone buzzed. I answered and Y|n's face appeared on the screen. My smile faded as soon as I saw she was crying.

-Why are you crying, baby?

-Jamie...I don't want to stay here alone...I want to sleep next to you!

I sighed and tried to hold my tears.

-I know, baby. I wish you were here...

-I don't like this place...It's giving me nightmares! And they said that tommorow they have to give me 3 injections!

Y|n hates injections. A few years ago, in our first year at Rosewwod, they gave us all a injection for the flu. Y|n trowed a big tantrum and we had to hold her down so the nurse could inject her.

-Don't worry, baby. Tommorow when you wake up I'll be right there, yeah?

She sniffled.

-You promise?

I smiled and nodded.

-I promise, beautiful.

She nodded and sighed.

-I want cuddles.

She pouted and I chuckled. She was so cute!

-When you'll be out of the hospital I'll give you cuddles whenever you want.

-Really?

-Mhm...

She smiled.

-Now lay down in bed and close your eyes. Imagine that I'm there.

She did as I asked and I did the same. 

After 10 minutes I thoght she was asleep when she said:

-I love you...

I smiled.

-I love you too, baby.

She smiled and closed her eyes again. 

After a few minutes, we both falled asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 540 40
A sequel to Rise To Fame So let's say..... We didn't die. Life was getting difficult for you and Jamie, and you wanted an out. But it didn't go as pl...
49 0 3
What happens when Alex falls for her English professor. Will tensions rise? Will things become too much for her? Find out soon.
11.5K 108 8
This is a book that's going to be various ellie williams oneshots! request any ideas you may have and please read the warnings before reading a chapt...
Obsession By kvanhooser

Mystery / Thriller

209K 5.8K 40
Parker has been watching Jamie for years. She has no idea who he is. He intends to keep it that way. But when complications force together under terr...