Fight for Us

ittybittywinty

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (TW)
Chapter 50 (TW)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (M)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (M)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (M)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (M)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (TW)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)

Chapter 91

518 32 10
ittybittywinty

"...Are you okay?"

Jimin shook her head, leaving the bathroom and holding herself against the door frame.

"...My period just came."

Minjeong blinked, staring at her silently. Most of the time they had been together Jimin had been pregnant, so it had been a really long time since she had last been with her while she had her period. The last time she had her period while being with Minjeong was back when they were in Switzerland, a couple weeks before she got pregnant by Jeongwoo. It had been such a long time since then, that Minjeong just looked at her silently, not knowing what to do.

"...Oh."

Jimin sighed heavily and left the bathroom, slowly walking towards the bed. Minjeong looked at her worriedly, noticing she was nearly drained out of energy. Now that she remembered, the last time Jimin had her period with her she had to stay at home, because of how bad her cramps were. Minjeong remembered that black-haired Jimin curled up in bed, moaning in pain every two seconds. She had a sister, so she knew those cramps could be bad enough-she even remembered that time Ning had to be taken to the hospital-, but the one suffering that time was her girlfriend, and they were living on their own, in a foreign country on the other side of the planet.

"...Does it hurt?"

Minjeong approached Jimin as she laid down on the bed, her eyes half lidded. She shook her head slowly, making her frown. Her periods normally were very painful, or so she remembered; so she was surprised that she wasn't complaining about pain.

"...When I had Jeongwoo," She muttered, looking at her, "I had to wait until my cervix was ten centimeters dilated to push our son out. Honey, my cervix has been stretched for life. It's been seven years since I've last had period cramps," She sighed, "My periods are painless since I had Jeongwoo but since this is my first one since I've given birth to Minji," She closed her eyes, "I'll probably get anemic again..."

Minjeong sat down on the bed, stretching out her arm to caress her cheek, "...Is it because you're bleeding a lot?"

"...You don't even want to imagine..."

Minjeong breathed out, feeling concerned about Jimin. Jimin looked very pale and she wasn't liking it a single bit.

"...Are you dizzy?"

"...A little," She whispered, before she rolled over and buried her head on the pillow, "...Please buy me folic acid pills. I've finished the package and my iron levels are certainly on the floor..."

"Alright," Minjeong muttered, before she looked at the flat screen television in front of their bed, "...I'll switch the television on and you'll stay here, okay? Do you want me to leave Minji here with you or do you want me to take her with me?"

"...Take her with you. I don't want to pass out while she's crying because of a dirty diaper."

Minjeong looked at her half-lidded eyes, as she blinked them slowly. Jimin normally was so full of energy, that it scared her to see her lover like that. She pursed her lips slightly, pouting. Jimin had reassured her she wasn't in pain, but that didn't mean that she didn't feel sick. She had confessed she felt dizzy, but Minjeong wouldn't feel surprised at all if she told her she was having a headache and felt like throwing up. She just looked that bad.

"...I'll get you painkillers too," She whispered, before she quickly leaned down to leave a kiss on her cheek, "...I'll call the psychiatrist and tell him you can't go today. I'll call the bank too-"

"-Win-"

"-There's no way I'm letting you go out in that state, Yu Jimin. You're not working today and you will not take any antidepressants until the doctor tells you to. I don't want you to mix up medication either. Just lay down here and watch television. I'm going to the pharmacy to pick up those for you and I'm coming back even before you know it. Just rest."
____________________________________________________________________

"Aigoo, Minji ah. Look at eomma," Minjeong whispered, breathing out a smile, "You look just like her-"

"-Mma!"

Minjeong laughed slowly, caressing her hair, "Yeah. Eomma. Your beautiful eomma."

She sat by the edge of the bed, seeing as her girlfriend was peacefully sleeping, her chest heaving up and down. She smiled and looked at her daughter, seeing she was silently staring at her mother.

"Mma."

Minjeong smiled, kissing her cheek, "You two look so alike. It's amazing, isn't it?"

She sighed, "You know, mama...Mama had two girlfriends before eomma. My first girlfriend was Chaewon," She muttered, "She was mama's best friend. She was similar to eomma...She was my first love," She whispered, smiling softly, "She died when I was 17. Chaewon was really sick. Mama got really sad," She sighed, "Then, mama had another girlfriend. Her name was Yeji. We were dating for 3 months. She was on her senior year in high school, I was on my first year in college. We were attracted to each other at first sight, and I asked her out after a week. It was intense, but I realized it was nothing more than an illusion," She looked at Minji, as the little girl stared back at her, "You know, sometimes you think you really love someone...everytime you see that person your heart burns and you just want to make that person yours everyday," She chuckled, "Someday you'll understand what making someone yours mean but...I felt that way with Yeji."

Minjeong pursed her lips, "Sometimes, instead of going home after my college classes were over, I'd take her to a motel to do...well, have fun," She nodded slowly, "We had fun like that...But when that attraction died, there was nothing we could do so we broke up. She was sad, but she thanked me. She said I had been the only girlfriend that hadn't used her like a toy and that was honest to her. I was sad that she felt that way," She whispered at the end.

She breathed out a smile, looking away for a moment.

"...Eomma...She's a hurricane," She chuckled, "She reminded me of Chaewon but...she had that force that you can't take your eyes away from. What I felt for eomma at the beginning was what I felt for Yeji. But...that attraction never ended. We were friends, but I found myself more and more attracted to her. So when eomma started going out with me...I couldn't contain it. I had never felt that attracted to a girl. And when I realized that it wasn't attraction but love...It was when eomma told me she was pregnant with your brother. I already knew I loved eomma but...That was when I realized that she was the most precious thing in the world...Because I saw her not as someone I could intensely love for a month or two...but as someone that I could love everyday."

"And you? Hmm? How much do you love eomma?"

The little girl looked up at her, blinking her eyes cutely. She smiled and looked to the side, staring at Jimin as she kept sleeping, turning on her sleep.

"...Aigoo, why does eomma have to be so cute," She looked at Minji, seeing as she extended her arm towards her mother, "Wanna go with eomma?"

Minjeong paused her daughter on the bed, seeing as she slowly crawled towards her mother. Minjeong smiled and laid down on the bed, laying her head above Jimin's stomach, her skin rubbing softly against the sheets draped over her body.

"...Minji ah," Jimin whispered hoarsely, feeling her daughter's hand tapping her cheek, "Hello," She muttered, leaning her head down softly to plant a kiss on her daughter's forehead. She wrapped her arms around the little baby, hugging her.

"...Feeling better?"

She smiled at Minjeong's words, "Yes."

Minjeong breathed out through her nose, wrapping her arms around Jimin's waist as she saw her girlfriend tucking their daughter to sleep.

"...Did you sleep well?"

"I did...Thank you for helping me out with everything," She whispered, caressing Minji's cheek, "Little hunter found a rabbit..."

Jimin looked down with a grin as Minjeong planted a kiss on her tummy, hugging her even tighter above of the sheets.

"...Why are you doing that?"

"What?"

"Kissing my tummy...There's nothing in there."

Minjeong smiled, "My children grew up in this place. So I just wanted to show it some appreciation."

"...Fool..."

She took a deep breath, "Jihyo called. You have an interview tomorrow in that new TV show."

"Which one? That one in which it's only you and the interviewer and he asks you about your career and stuff?"

"Yes...It's called 'Glad You Came' if I'm not wrong."

Jimin sighed loudly, "I guess I'll have to take a lot of pills tomorrow, then...I don't want to faint on national television."

"That isn't going to happen, don't jinx it."

Jimin blinked as Minjeong leaned her head up, sitting up on the bed.

"What?"

"Minji is sleeping, I'm taking her to her bedroom," She whispered, leaning down and taking their daughter to her arms, careful with her movements, not wanting to wake her up.

"She can sleep here."

Minjeong looked at her.

"I want to be alone with you, Jimin."

"You know I'm on my period, right?"

Minjeong sighed.

"That dirty mind of yours. Just because I wanna be alone with you it doesn't mean it's because I want to have sex with you."

Jimin scoffed. "...Oh."

"Yah, you know I don't mean it that way."

Jimin just pursed her lips when Minjeong left the bedroom. She just sighed and sat up on the bed, her back laying on some pillows that were put up against the headboard. She knew that Minjeong hadn't meant it that way, but she just wanted to tease her a little bit. At the end of the day, she had her personal pride, and it hurt her ego to lose an argument to Minjeong.

"...You know what I meant."

She just looked at Minjeong silently as she sat on the side of the bed, her back facing Jimin. Jimin realized that, maybe, she had been a little too mean to her. The brown-haired took the sheets out of her and kneeled on the bed, approaching Minjeong. Jimin laid her head on her back, before she circled her legs and arms around Minjeong's waist from behind.

"...I'm sorry."

Seeing she wasn't budging the slightest bit, Jimin just made strength with her legs and arms, her back hitting the mattress as she pulled Minjeong back with her.

"...You're heavy," She muttered with a pout, sighing. Minjeong looked up at her, her head leaning against her chest.

"...You too," She replied, staring at her seriously, "And please take your foot off of my crotch."

"Oh," She muttered, lifting up her foot at her request.

"...Minji's a really good person to talk to," She randomly muttered, "You can tell her about everything that worries you and she doesn't judge you...she just listens."

Jimin breathed in, "She's your daughter, she loves you more than anything else in the world," She chuckled, "One day she'll ask you to marry her."

"Why?"

"All girls say that to their mama," She said, "Minji will ask you to marry her someday. And it may sound embarrassing, but you'll love it...For her," Jimin stopped briefly, "For her you'll be the most amazing mama planet Earth has ever seen...So she'll want you for herself."

"...And what am I supposed to tell her?"

"...Are we going to get married?"

Minjeong stared at the ceiling, thinking about what she should answer. She honestly wanted to marry her right away, but something deep inside of her just told her she should wait. There was this voice inside of her that said that she should wait until the four of them were together as a family. And, truthfully, she wanted to wait until they found Jeongwoo. She just couldn't picture their wedding without their son. She wanted the day of their marriage to be a day full of happiness and bliss. The thought of not having their son in there was depressing enough.

But she also knew that she was probably getting impatient. And she, at the same time, was also scared that, if she waited too much, Jimin could get tired.

"...Can you wait a little?"

Jimin blinked, letting her head fall to the side.

"...All I've doing doing is waiting-"

"-Jimin, I will marry you. You hear me? I will marry you," She sighed, "I know it's hard for you. I know it's hard because people say shit about you because we've had two kids out of wedlock but...Wait a little more, Jimin. I'm ready for it but...I want to wait a little more. Can you hold on, with me?"
____________________________________________________________________

"Seriously though, there's too much stuff I should consider, like water birth, home birth...There's even the option of giving birth out there in the wild!"

"You're not going to choose the last one, are you? Because I can't picture you giving birth in the middle of the woods. At all," Ning said to Giselle, chuckling as she chugged down on her meat, "Besides, with all the bacteria and stuff going around? It sounds fucking scary."

"-Ugh, thanks. There goes my delusion of it being beautiful and peaceful," Giselle muttered, annoyed.

Ning turned to Ryujin, "You'll have to go with the C-Section, right?"

Ryujin breathed out a smile, "My obstetrician told me it's too dangerous if I try out natural birth. I'd rather not risk my babies' life so yeah, I'm going with C-Section," She turned to Jimin, "How's your scar?"

"Still red but, healing well," She smiled, "Hopefully I'll be able to go around in a bikini next summer without worrying about it," She paused, and slurped in some ramen, "And you, Ning? Are you thinking about having kids?"

Ning smiled, "I wish. But, for now, I think I'm okay with Minji...But, who knows, Jihyo over there can give us another nephew," She said, looking cheekily at the blushing female sitting across them, "I mean, with my brother's manliness, you can't be a virgin, right?"

Jihyo munched on her food slowly, her blush spreading across her cheeks, "...Actually...When we first did it, Chanyeol was a virgin too-"

"-NO WAY," Ning said, her eyes widening in shock, "WHAT? He's on Minjeong's level?"

"Minjeong was no virgin when we started having sex, Ning."

Ning looked at Jimin, blinking as fast as she could.

"M-Minjeong wasn't a virgin?"

"She used to get laid with Yeji-" Jimin began, munching quietly, "-What, you didn't know?"

Ning blinked slowly, "S-She used to tell me she was just studying at her house and I-I mean, have you looked at her face?"

"Yes, it says 'I'm sex in person' all over it," Giselle muttered, gaining a look from Jimin, "Don't look at me like that. You said so herself when you first told me you liked her."

Ryujin laughed, "Ning thought Minjeong was an angel."

"Of course I did," She pouted, "She had a hard time with women, you know? Yet look at Jimin unnie," She muttered, looking at her sister-in-law, "I am still wondering how in the hell she got to pursue Korea's it-girl, you know."

Giselle blinked, clearing her throat, "But honestly, what scares the hell out of me is preeclampsia. That shit is scary."

"I read somewhere in the internet that performing oral sex on the father of the baby and swallowing his semen will reduce the risk of pre-eclampsia," Ryujin added, "Of course I haven't tried it and I don't know if it's true either but...Well, who knows. Maybe it's true?"

"Swallowing it?" Jihyo pursed her lips, " I haven't tried oral sex but I've heard it's...salty."

"...It depends on the day, to be honest. Sometimes it tastes saltier, others not so much. It makes you want to vomit at first but you get used to it after a while-"

Jimin looked up, seeing the looks her friends and sisters-in-law were giving her.

"...Did I say that out loud?"

Ning just looked at her once again, speechless.

"...I spent my whole life thinking my sister was the most innocent girl in the world. I even imagined the two of you would have sex with the lights off because of how embarrassed she is of going around with few clothes on but-Damn. Thank you for destroying my idealized version of my sister," She muttered, quietly turning back to the food.

"I mean," Jimin began, blushing a little, "We do oral...Once in a while. We go out with each other and we don't need protection when we're doing oral so...that's why I know how it tastes," She looked at Ning, "If I even told you about our sex life...I would get you traumatized-"

"-Come on, places where you've done it," Giselle spat, daring her best friend.

Jihyo giggled, "Right, you've got to spill the beans now."

"...Mmm," Jimin began, wondering, "Not in too many but...mmm...I mean, I don't want to traumatize Ning even more-"

"-Actually, I'm curious now," Her sister-in-law muttered, before she smiled.

"...Bed...Bathroom sink, shower, bathtub, jacuzzi, couch, against the wall, car-"

"-You've had sex in a car?!"

"When we were in Switzerland we did lots of crazy things to be honest," Jimin muttered, giggling, "Okay, so...Train, field by the night-"

"-Woah, woah, woah! You and Minjeong out in the open? I could never have imagined it," Giselle muttered, covering her mouth.

"...That was when she proposed to me in Wengen."

Ryujin sighed dreamily, "Wengen is beautiful, no doubt."

"Wengen? Where is that?"

"Bern," Ryujin answered, "You can see Jungfrau from there. Jungfrau is this really famous mountain we have in Switzerland."

"Ah," Giselle said, nodding in acknowledgement, "I see."

"You and Minjeong are kinda kinky," Jihyo said, "I would have never expected it from you, at all."

"Now I finally understand how you got pregnant with Jeongwoo that fast," Ning said, looking exasperated, "My innocent, hard-working, nerd, introvert and shy sister is a sex machine-But have you done it in any other place?"

"Floor. It's the best place if you don't want to wake your kids up. That is, if you tone it down," Jimin whispered, looking at Ning seriously, "If you want to do it in a place where you can leave it all out, then there's the shower. Shower is fucking sexy. You should try it with Heeseung."

The other three females broke out in laughter, observing Ning's shocked expressing as Jimin advised her about a possible place to have sex at.

"Aigoo, and I thought that Ning was the blunt one in the family," Giselle said, breaking out in laughter, "But Ning ah, I don't know why you're so impressed at your sister being kinky with Jimin," She lowered her voice tone down, "She's a nearly C cup and her S line is a killer. That without even talking about her legs. Her legs are perfect. Billion dollar legs."

"Yah," Jimin muttered with a smile, trying to pretend she was upset with Giselle.

"No lie. Yu Jimin in underwear is a sight that kills men and women. That's why your sister just can't get over her."

"You're not going to talk about that in tonight's interview, I hope," Ryujin said with a teasing smile. Jimin grinned back and shook her head.

"The first time Minjeong and I made love, we made a pact. My sexiness is for her only to see and so is her sexiness. Her sexiness is only for me."

"Why does that sound so adorable?"

The girls giggled at Jihyo's remark.

Ryujin sighed, "Well, let's cheer for the girls in love and for the three awesome babies to come. For Minji and Jeongwoo too, of course," She said, lifting her glass filled with water up, motioning the others to do the same.

"Cheers!"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Sweet Desire ᅠᅠ

Фанфик

82.1K 3.1K 23
When Winter transfers into an art high school, it messes up all Karina's thoughts, but she doesn't resist, because it's just lust, a sweet desire she...
324K 9.8K 62
Winter never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender. But the thing is, she fell inlove with...
45.2K 1.9K 15
"We'll just act..." her eyes flicker to Winter's shining lips and she feels her voice crack slightly, "normal." "Right," Winter's words are only a li...
9.3K 604 13
Marrying her childhood friend for the sake of 𝘩𝘦𝘳 family, but the thing is that the girl she was going to marry wasn't the kindest and sweetest hu...