๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ...

By urmyte

Jeon Wonwoo, secretary of CEO Kim Mingyu wants to resign after working for him for a decade, wanting time for... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ”.
7.
8.

๐Ÿ.

300 12 1
By urmyte

•。❀。•

Wonwoo's pov:

It was 4:30 am when the alarm started buzzing with Soonyoung's song spider which he set up when he last barged for a night out. The music was loud which made me wear my thick framed glasses then shut the alarm and get up in a blink of an eye. This always works huh?

I yawn and go to my gym room to work out for an hour. At exact 5:30 am I stop and get to my bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. Then wear my glasses again and head to my room to wear my suit and brush my hair tidy.

After that I get my cold coffee, my office bag with the essentials, most importantly my tab and a key to the CEO's. At exact 6:05 Am I leave my house. Mr.Kim's house is correct 15 mins away from mine so I reach at exact 6:20 am. I rush to his room through his mansion and then open it with the key.

I then get in carefully, since it was a mess.. Usually, he is very tidy.. I will give him credit for that. But when he gets drunk, he's a mess. I called for the maids who had already cleaned up everything except his room, they were waiting for me to open it as usual. They started cleaning and I made my way to the king sized grey bed which suited the Ash black and whitish interior perfectly, where a tall man with messy matte black hair, while his neck area.. just as tanned as his honey skinned body was adorned by a 22 carat golden chain which just made him look even more godly; was sleeping soundly.. and shirtless.. stop fuckin staring, Jeon Wonwoo as if that man doesn't sleep shirtless all the time.. Well I do too but that's for another day.

I sighed. I swear to god, if he pukes on me.. I took a deep breath as I looked at my watch. 6:29 am.

"Forgive me, sir.." I said as I took a bucket of water and poured it on his face.

Why did I do that? So le me tell you this. I have worked with this man for a decade now. It's like I am repairing the same old greasy part of a car for ten years now.

When this man has drinks at night, he doesn't get up even if you scream in his ears. So to make it quick.. that's the only way.

"Spruhh!.. What the-!!" He shook his now wet head, making his matte black locks fall on his forehead as he sat up in shock of the cold water falling on him.

".. 6:30 am, get washed up, Sir. I will wait for you with the clothes you need to wear today. I have asked the maids to prepare breakfast already on my way here so it must be ready by now, so be quick." I said then bowed and walked out of the room to get his clothes and other things ready.

I opened his closet, It's that day today.. and the meeting with Seungcheol hyung is today too. So..

"This will do it.." I say as I remove a well ironed matte black suit from his suit collection and handed the white shirt underneath and black pants to him in the bathroom which was as big as it stated.. a room for real.

While waiting for him to get back. I removed a dark maroon red tie from his tie collection and a patek philippe grandmaster chime ref. 6300a-010 from his watch collection, one of his favourites that went with his elegance.

He finally arrived, his matte black hair now all dried fell on his forehead looking like soft cotton candy.. that until he brushed it behind with hair gel and wore the black suit that I handed him.

I stepped forward and took his right hand in mine and put his watch on him. People usually prefer wearing it on left but Mr.Kim was a left handed person so for convenience he preferred wearing them on his left hand. And for the nth time, why is his hand bigger than mine again?

I then reached out to grab the tie and then started to tie the tie on his neck, tidily.

"All done.. " I say as I look at him up and down while tidying his already neat suit a little.

"Yea.. I look just as stunning as always." Mr.Kim said as he peeked at his image on the mirror infront of him with a smirk. Self obsessed much?

"Ahem.. it's 7 am now. Just half an hour till your schedule for the day starts. So have some breakfast." I say as I eye my not a patek philippe grandmaster chime ref. 6300a-010 watch.

"Ofcourse, why not." Mr. Kim said as he winked at himself? in the mirror before heading to the dinning room with his hands in the pocket and a handso- stupid smile on his face.

"I am not even shocked anymore.. " I sighed as I whispered to myself and then followed him.

We had our breakfast together rather quietly today.. I guess he realised what day it is today..

So as to why we had breakfast together? And all other things that a secretary normally doesn't do are done by me. Why? I don't know it became a thing while working for him for the past years.

"Mr.Jeon.. " He called for me as he drank some water after finishing his breakfast and I had also finished too.

"Yes, Mr.Kim." I stood up and grabbed our office bags and handed it to the driver who had been waiting for our breakfast to be done.

I had my tab with me. I opened his schedule for today that I had made with utmost caution as always, considering every essential thing.

"The documents from xx company and yy company are delivered to your cabin which have to be read and signed till 9am then after that have something if you are hungry and then visiting-"

"Is it necessary for me to be there?.." he cut me off, which he usually doesn't. His voice a little off as he made an eye contact with me.

"Pardon?.. Chairman Kim will be there and he doesn't take no as an answer; you know that, Sir."

"Sigh .. when will that old man stop being such a pain in the ass to me." He sounded like he was talking to himself.

Prolly in your next life maybe.. I thought to myself since I couldn't say it out loud.. not wanting to meddle in his life outside office anymore.Then I continued reading the schedule.

"Is that all?.."

"Yes, Mr.Kim."

"If so.. You will be dismissed after the meeting since I don't have much to do today." He said while getting up and wiping his hands with a tissue.

"Alright, Mr.Kim." I said and he nodded in acknowledgement and started to walk out whilst I followed him.

,,

On 9:30 am

After having something we went to meet Chairman Kim since he wanted to go there together with Mr.Kim.

"Good morning, Chairman Kim." I greeted him politely with a bow as I stood beside Mr.Kim.

"Good morning to you too, Wonwoo." He smiled then turned to look at his grandson who maintained a straight face.

"For the nth time Mingyu, learn something from Wonwoo." He stood before Mr.Kim and said with a disappointing sigh.

Mr.Kim clicked his tongue then his lips formed an annoyed smile.

"For crying out loud.. Chairman, I got work so let's just make it quick." Mingyu rolled his eyes.

"You think you have grown enough to show me that atitude, you big walnut." Chairman Kim said as he smacked Mr.Kim's head which wasn't that harsh but still gained a reaction from Mr.Kim.

"Yah, Old man.. how do you still have this much energy left?"

"Who are you calling an old man? There's still youth flowing in my blood."

"Well, dying your hair dark doesn't make you young again, Gramps. And where does that youth go when I ask you to do something? You just reject it saying 'hasn't this old man done enough for you? When will the day come that I can see my grandson's children so I can die peacefully!' "

Mr.Kim protested while impersonating Chairman Kim dramatically in his last lines while I was holding in my laughter, professionally.

"Ahem.. Anyways, you walnut. We should get going, you already wasted much of my precious time." Chairman Kim said as he looked at his 1940's vintage Rolex watch.

"Says who?.. Yeah, Whatever." Saying that Mr. Kim walked to his car and I followed him whilst Chairman Kim walked to his car.

Both the cars started. Ours was before the Chairman's as we made our way to the graveyard Outta the city, where Mr.Kim's parents grave was located.

Yes, It was Min- Mr.Kim's parents Death 20th death anniversary.

When we reached they went near the grave and I just stood a little far, far enough to not to disturb and paid my condolences silently.

Few hours later..

It was time for the meeting now.
Chairman Kim went to his house while we went to the company building and entered the meeting hall where the meeting between the Carat ent. CEO and Mr.Kim was going to take place.

I brought all the needed documents and kept it near Mr.Kim's place.

"I will get going. Call me if needed, Sir."
I said with a bow and Mr.Kim nodded. Then I made my way while the other management members and Mr.Kim waited for CEO Choi.

I went to my cabin which was infront of the CEO's. Then I received a call from Mr.Kim on my desk.

"Yes..Sir?"

"Can you call Mr.Choi, there's still 10 minutes till the meeting starts but just to be sure.."

"Alright, Sir."

"Um.."

He said ? and hung up then I called Mr.Choi.

"Hey, Wonwoo wassup?"

"Wassup my ass, Cheol. I am on duty now so let's be formal man."

"Yeah, yeah. So what made 'the diligent Perfect Secretary Jeon' remember me?"

"You do know that.. uh.. Sir. When are you showing up for the meeting?"

"On my way. I reached the company building now. Getting in right now."

"Sure."

"Yeah.."

"Beep.. beep."

"This guy.."

Right when I hung up I received another call from Mr.Kim.

"What took you so long?.."

"Um.. Sir"

"Whatever.. when's he getting here?"

"He reached, will be there in a minute.."

"Alright.."

"Beep.. beep.."

"Sigh.. What's his problem?" I muttered to myself as I shook my then removed my thick framed glasses to clean the vision a little before starting to do my work.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Dear future lover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 254 18
โžค what if one day you'll wake realizing that you like your best friend? well minghao couldn't do anything but to keep it from his buddy, junhui. โœŽ sh...
122K 2.8K 41
"I'll be sending their manager to states for business reason and with that can you be a temporary manager of seventeen?" my mouth jaw dropped and my...
1.7K 79 22
You can not direct people's Deportments or Manners in the world. You can either live to please them or live to let go and walk for your own apprecia...