Their Noona

By My_Youniverse_07

This story is about them and their noona. Stories will be uploaded as one-shots or twoshots. Disclaimer: All... More

Introduction
His Entry (Part-1)
His Entry(Part-2)
The Slap incident
Mafia Queen
Jungkook cheated in test
Jungkook get sick
Jungkook listens to the truth(Part-1)
Jungkook listens to the truth(part-2)
Jungkook is Depressed (Part-1)
Jungkook is Depressed(Part - 2)
Jungkook got Depressed (Part-3)
Jin Is Forgiven?!?!
hey guyss
Accepting Kookie
Careless Jimin(part-1)
Careless Jimin(part-2)
Vmin Fight(Part-1)
Vmin Fight (Part - 2)
Vmin Fight (Part-3)
Namjoon in Distress(Part-1)
Namjoon in Distress(Part - 2)

Mom's Death

137 7 0
By My_Youniverse_07

In Evening...

Everyone was gathered in living room. They were enjoying their Evening snacks.

Jungkook(in mind): Should I ask them? What if they will scold me?? What if they will become sad? I don't want to upset my hyungs and noona...(pouts a little)

Yn(thinking): Now what happen? Why this little bunny is pouting?

Yn: Kookie... baby What happen?? You want something?

Jungkook: Uhmm... Noona... can I ask you guys something?

Yn: Sure Baby... Ask whatever you want...

Now everyone's attention is on jungkook. He looks at everyone and sighed.

Jungkook (little voice): I want to know about mom... How she died??... what happened some years ago?

Yn was a little startled at the sudden question.

Jin: Yes Noona... we also want to know... We were also so small that time... we don't remember anything clearly...

Everyone: Yes Noona... please tell us...

Seojoon lightly pressed her hand giving her assurance that she should tell them now.

Yn: Ok... I am telling...

Flashback:

Yn studying a project report which she was handling in their own company. Suddenly, her mobile start ringing. It was her Dad's Assistant.

On the call...

Yn: Hey Jackson! What's up?

Jackson: Mam, Mrs. Kim got a bullet. She is in hospital. Mr. Kim needs you.

Yn: WHAT!!! How??

Jackson: Mam... I tell you like this ... please come to XYZ Hospital.

Yn: OK!!

Call ends...

Yn(shouting): Suzy (Head maid) Come Here!! I need to go somewhere... it's urgent... please take care of the kids... I might get late.

Suzy: Ok Mam...

Yn rushes out to go to the hospital.

In hospital...

Yn: Dad!!!

Mr. Kim: Yn... Baby... how are you here??

Yn: Leave it dad... how is mom?? How did it happen??

Mr. Kim: One of our enemy shooted her...

Yn: But-

Doctor comes out of the Operation Theatre.

Mr. Kim: Doctor, How is my wife now... is she ok??

Doctor: I am sorry Mr.Kim... we can't save her...

Mr. Kim and Yn start crying.

Doctor: You can meet her...

Both rushes inside the OT to see mrs. Kim.

They both were just crying. No one was saying anything.

After mrs. Kim funeral....

At Kim Mansion...

Brothers were devastated at their mother's death. Yn was trying her best to make everything normal as she knows that her mother would never like this atmosphere in Kim Mansion.

Yn: Dad... please have some food...

Dad: I don't want Yn...

Yn: You have to .... Dad, you can't be sick now... think of your kids Dad... they are already very disturbed... They need you Dad... They need us Dad...

Dad looks at Yn and start having his food.

Now Yn went to Jin...
(Jin was 10 years old that time)

Yn: Jinie... come on... have you food baby... look at your brothers... if you will not have food... they will also not eat anything... please for them eat something...

Jin start having food and Yn fed others also.

Doorbell rang. Suzy went to open door.

Yn: Who's there Suzy??

Jackson: It's me Yn...

Jackson was coming inside while holding a baby around 1 year old in his arms.

Mr. Kim: Hey Jackson!! Thankyou for bringing him here... come baby... come here...

Mr. Kim takes the baby in his arms.

Yn: Who is this baby, Dad???

Mr. Kim: Thank you Jackson... You can go now...

Jackson(bowed): Ok sir...

He left.

Mr. Kim sat on the couch and look at his kids who were looking at him with questioning eyes.

Mr. Kim: So the thing is... me and your mom ... adopted this kid sometimes ago...He is your younger brother now... he will live with us from now on... His name is Jungkook.

Yn: Huh?!?... Why you adopted a kid?

Dad: When we went on our regular visit to orphanage... your mom got attached to this kid... then we adopted him...

Yn: Then why don't you bring him home??

Dad: We were scared of your reactions.... we were scared how you guys will react... that's why we kept him at some other place... we used to go to meet him daily... And...

Yn: And what... dad??

Dad(sighed): I will tell you it later... not infront of kids...

Yn nodded understanding and forward her arms to hold the baby...

Jungkook Starts giggling and went in Yn's arms.

Yn: Hi baby... I am your Noona... and see ... they are your hyungs... Come on babies... come and introduce yourself to jungkook...

Jungkook was looking them with his doe eyes when they were introducing themselves.

Yn: Tae... Chim... look now you become hyungs... promise me ... you will take care of him... and protect him always...

Vmin: We prowmise noona...

Yn: Aigoo... my babies...

Jungkook then looked at Yn and pecked her cheek...

Jungkook: Mumma...

Yn eyes get teary and as well as Dad's also. Yn looked at dad and wiped her tear.

Yn: No baby... not mumma... say noona... come on... say noo...na...noona...

Jungkook(giggling): Noona...

Everyone was smiling this cutiee.

Flashback end...

Everyone has teary eyes.

Seojoon squeezes Yn's palm to calm her down.

Seojoon( in mind): Uncle should have told you the full truth Yn... I wish I can tell you... but uncle has said that you will get to know the truth when it will be the right time...

Jin: Noona... can I confess something??

Yn: Yes baby... say what you want...

Jin: I heard your talk with dad on terrace that night...

Yn (shocked): That's why you said those words???

Jin(looked down): sorry...

Flashback....

At night...

On terrace...

Yn: Dad... here... your coffee...

Dad: Thanks love... where are kids?

Yn: I make them sleep Dad... Jungkook is sleeping in my room... His room will be prepared in somedays...

Dad: Thank yn~ah... for accepting jungkook...

Yn: No need to thanks Dad... he is our family...

Yn: Dad?..

Dad: Hmm

Yn: What was the thing you said... that you will tell me later...

Dad: Yeah... actually... that bastard got to know about jungkook... and cane to attack him... he didn't expect us with him... so when he shooted jungkook... your mom covered him to protect him and take the bullet....

Yn(gasps): That bastard... I will kill him...

Dad: He us already in torture room... we will go there tomorrow...

Yn: Ok Dad... good night...

Yn left.

Flashback ends....

Yn: It's ok... let bygones be bygones...

Jungkook didn't understand much but went to hug jin to make him feel better.

Jungkook: I love you hyungie...

Jin (smiles): Love you too... baby...

The end.

Hope you like this part...
Please vote and give your suggestions and ideas in comment box.
Thanks for all the support.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 26.2K 58
Family What is family to you? To me? don't even ask... Hy! my name is Hyo.I'm 18 and I have 7 silly and tiresome brothers...wanna follow me and see...
207K 4.6K 48
The ups and downs of being Bangtan's little sister. There's no actual plot Just a bunch of one-shots
102K 1.7K 22
This is a story of you being a sister of BTS (I hope you like the story)