RadioApple (The Broken Deal)

By AjaxLight

Story Cover by Me, Please do not use ♥️ 6 Months after the extermination in episode 8, Lucifer and Alastor be... More

The Hotel Anniversary
Dinner?
The Early Morning
Trust
Lucifer's Party / Fucked Up Friendship
Breakdown
Guy Day
Visitation
Mic Drop
Radio Meets His Match
He Likes To Play Games
Drunk Al
Go Big, Or Go Home
Valentine's Day
A Lovers Comfort
It's Okay / Breakfast
Tame The Buck
I Would Move Heaven and Hell
Life Is Full Of Downs
Roses
Freedom
Welcome Clay
Slaughterhotel
Confession's
A/N (Rough Sketch Of Skylar)
The Rings
Beelzebub's Promise
An Old Face
Why Are You Here, Micheal?
The Prank
Lies
A/N
A Reason Why
The Date Pt. 1
A/N
The Date Pt. 2

It Would Take A Lifetime

1.9K 47 116
By AjaxLight

(A/N: ok, the drama will settle down in the next 2-3 parts. Later on, a large event will take place. Then it will mostly be calm waves from there. :))

6:18...

Alastor growled to himself. Picking up his mug, he shoved passed Lucifer. Glaring at everybody who was seated at the table in the kitchen.

"Alastor!" Lucifer called, reaching out for Alastor's arm.

Alastor tugged away. "I just- I just need some time alone, to think." He grumbled, pushing Lucifer away from him. He sipped at the coffee, it was strong and bitter, just the way he liked it. It was just like him right now, he felt bitter. Lilith had tried to kill him, just a few hours ago! And nobody would drop the subject, knowing that they don't know the whole story. He bared his teeth, at the thought of that relentless asshole, surviving that fireball. Lucifer has been to worried about him, to make sure that she was actually dead. So Lilith could be roaming around hell, slowly healing. He tugged at his red hair, the fur on his ears spiked up. He didn't want to smile, he didn't want to show his happiness. His dominance, his numbness, his hatred, his guilt, his anger. He didn't want to feel all of these painful emotions. He turned into his shadow, appearing in his own room. He grabbed one of the radios off his dresser, a hesitant hold. Before he threw it at the wall. "Fuck!" He reached for another thing on his dresser, then another. Until there where broken pieces of practically everything, scattered around the floor of his bedroom.

His ears pinned back, he sat down on the floor, his back against his bed. He growled as he looked around the room. Alastor tore the bandage off from around his head, dropping it down next to him. He rushed towards the bathroom, turned on the lights, staring at himself in the mirror. Horror struck him, as he saw the dark, bloody scar. That ran from above his left eye, all the way down his neck. He fell back against the door, his knees pulled up against his chest. His forehead planted against the top of his knees. He knew that the scar would never completely disappear. It would just act as a reminder of when he was not strong enough to fight back.

_

Lucifer watched, as Alastor stormed out of the kitchen. Charlie glancing over at him.

"What was that all about?" She asked, continuing to cut the block of sharp cheddar cheese, that was sitting in front of her.

"I'll go talk to him." Lucifer said, grabbing the mug of coffee that Alastor had started to make for him. He made his way out of the kitchen. Charlie grabbed his shoulder.

"Here, a snack for you both, when you find him." Charlie handed him the charcuterie board of snacks.

Lucifer smiled. "Thanks sweetie." He began to walk away.

"Oh, and dad."

"Yes?"

Charlie took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, for the way I've been acting. I shouldn't have reacted that way when I saw you and Alastor a few days ago." She sighed. "I was just a little shocked. But it was rude to yell at you, about it. I'm really, sorry." She looked up. "And, I'm sure I'll understand why you attacked mom, when you decide to tell me." She leaned towards his ear. "I think you and Alastor are perfect for each other." She whispered.

"I forgive you, hon. And thanks." He headed for the elevator, the charcuterie board, balanced evenly in his hands. He carefully pressed the up button.

_

Once Lucifer arrived by his door, he slowly opened it. He walked in, setting the charcuterie board carefully on his bed. He peered around the room, Alastor was nowhere to be seen. "Alastor?" He called out, glancing into the bathroom. "Al?" He opened the walk in closet, Alastor wasn't in there either. He might be in his room. He picked up the board.

Lucifer made his way down to Alastor's radio tower, looking inside. "Alast-" The charcuterie board fell from his hands. He was cut short, seeing the mess of broken objects scattered around the floor. "Al!" He ran inside, slamming the door behind him. "Al?" He rushed around, looking into the restroom. Only to find blood pooled by the doorway. "Shit! Alastor!" He panicked, running up the stairs to Alastor's radio tower. "Where the hell are you!" He swung the door wide open. No Alastor.

His eyes turned red, "Al!" He clenched his hands into a fist. Where did he go!? Fresh blood pooled in the bathroom, was not a good sign. He had to find Alastor. He spread his wings, opening the window to Alastor's radio tower, flying out. He searched around the hotel, looking through every back alley. Still no sign of Alastor anywhere. No, no, no, no, no! He flew down the slanted hill that led up to the hotel. Flapping up high above Pentagram City. Alastor couldn't have gone far in such a short time, only a couple of minutes. He tried to think, his mind whirling with a thousand different scenarios. Alastor was being such a numbskull, when he was downstairs. Rosie came to mind, one of Alastor's closest friends. She had to know something.

_

"Now where is Rosie's Parlor?" Lucifer mumbled, once arriving in Cannibal town. He gave hasty looks around, trying to remember where it was when Alastor introduced him to her, on guy day. Oh, there it is! He spotted it, the center of all the other businesses in the area. He sprinted through the doors, rushing to the front of the line. "Rosie!" He gasped.

Rosie looked up, surprised. "Oh! Hello your majesty!" She smiled, "What can Rosie do for you today? Actually, one sec hon." She chimed, handing the customer next to him a small slip of paper. "Now, I will have that husband of yours acting like a changed man within a week!" She promised, sending off the cannibal. She looked up at Lucifer, wide eyed.

Lucifer took a second to gain his breath. "Have you seen Alastor?" He pleaded for an answer, he knew that he hadn't checked barely any of the places in the Pentagram yet. But Rosie was his first stop for clues.

Rosie's eyes widened. "Dearie, wasn't he with you earlier? When you flew him back to the hotel?"

Lucifer clenched his teeth. "Yes, but now I can't find him. He got angry, and now he just...well...is gone. I went to his room, and there where broken things all over the floor. And a pool of fresh blood by the bathroom door!" He swayed, becoming impatient. Something has to have happened..."I-I don't know what to do Rosie!"

Rosie placed her grey hand on his. "Now, first thing I need you to do, is to take a deep breath. In---out---." She let go of his hand. "You really care for Alastor dear, don't you?"

Lucifer bit his lip. "Well..umm.." he didn't want to put it out. "Yes. I do, very much. And it's making me nervous when he loses himself like this. He's-he's very interesting, in his ways of handling stuff like this. I just don't want him to get more hurt than he already is..."

Rosie smiled. "Now, I'll help you find him. But, you have to promise me one thing."

"Sure."

"That you'll help him live a happy life here, down in hell." Rosie asked, grabbing her megaphone. "Closing early today for something important Cannibals!" She shouted.

"Of course." Lucifer promised, thanking Rosie. He made his way out of the parlor, clearing his mind.

_

Alastor threw himself against the wall. Why the fuck was he mad?! He leaned against the bricks, resting his head on his hands. Why didn't he just talk with Lucifer. Lucifer had promised that if either of them where going through anything. That it was best if they talked through it together, helping one another out. But he didn't want Lucifer to see him, while he was in such a low place. It would break the kings heart, he couldn't bare seeing Lucifer anymore down than he already was. And if he where to see Alastor like this, the one he loved. That would probably be worse, than going through everything alone.

Alastor guessed that Lucifer would probably be out looking for him. He didn't want Lucie to worry, but he felt as if he had no choice. His smile edged away, it was no longer able to be forced in place. What was left, was a broken frown.

_

9:00pm...

Lucifer clumsily flew through the air, his wings starting to give way from tiredness. He'd been searching for two-and-a half hours now. And there had been not even a little sign of Alastor. Now, usually he could fly for a long time, but the fight earlier against Lilith, had drained most of his energy. "I can't go on like this all night..." He mumbled. Rosie and a search party of Cannibals had gone out an hour ago, and Lucifer had explained to Charlie that Alastor was missing. However, he didn't give any details on the scene in Alastor's room. Lucifer flapped down, landing on top of the golden angelic building in the center of Pentagram City. He sat along the edge, his head resting on the back of his hands. "Oh Alastor....where are you?" He groaned, running his hands though his currently snaggled blonde hair. "I hope your ok..." He gazed across the Pentagram. From here, he could see the hotel from a distance. He took the phone from his pocket, calling Charlie. "Hey Char Char."

"Hey dad."

"Any sign of Alastor?"

"Nothing, no signs, clues, it's like he just disappeared."

Lucifer sighs, putting the phone on speaker and setting it down next to him. "Hey, Charlie?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm really worried about him. I didn't tell you this, but before I figured out he was missing. I went to his room, looking for him. There where broken things all over the floor, and a puddle of fresh blood near the bathroom door."

"Holy shit." Was the only thing that came out of Charlie's mouth.

"I-I don't know what to expect, when we find him." Lucifer confessed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
20.2K 581 27
𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅ THIS IS ONLY MADE FOR FUN, AND THIS IS NOT CANON! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! This is my first ever Wattpad story, so please don't judge me...
5.3K 95 1
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ Alastor, th...
255K 6.7K 26
Alastor and Lucifer have been forced to work together by Charlie, Lucifer's daughter, to run the hotel in her absence while she and Vaggie go on a we...