Sugar with kerosene

By Olympia_artemis

Arriving at the base with your wife and no one knows her? You have to explain everything to your friends. A l... More

Day no. 1
Day no. 2
Day no. 3
Day no. 4
Day no. 5
Day no. 6
Day no. 7
Day no. 8
Day no. 9
Day no. 10
Day 11.
Day no. 12

Couple #1

109 0 0
By Olympia_artemis

A little note...all chapters with the title "Couple" are not part of Hangman's retelling of how he met his wife Leora. Sometimes it will be SMUT, sometimes their date or a little changed touch with the plot of 'TOP GUN: Maverick' movie. So...enjoy ;)

The boys left a long time ago and I can admit that I was slightly drunk. I was sitting on the couch browsing TV channels to watch I don't even know what. I was waiting for my wife. Regardless of the fact she can be at home and I can take good care of her, Leora decided to find an occupation in the form of a job. Her car could be heard in the driveway and I immediately got goosebumps. I loved her arrivals and how she would immediately run into my arms.

- My pilot, I'm home. - she said from the door.

- Thank God you did. I missed you.

-Someone is in a good mood. And tired.

-Guys were here. They've actually been here all afternoon. We had a little drink and they were interested in how we met. - I said and pulled her into my lap.

- Did you tell them about it?

-How could I not brag about my princess?- I said and kissed her cheek to which she giggled shyly.

I attacked her with kisses, and she was convulsed with laughter. She unsuccessfully pushed me away from her.

- Your beard pricks me. Jake! - she giggled.

-Yeah?

I looked at her, and her beautiful brown eyes were already on me. She ran her finger over my jaw. I'd be lying if I didn't like it when she do that to me. I only let her do whatever she wanted to me. To be subordinate to her? I can. Destroy me during sex? I'm for it. To be rough with me in our four walls? Just go ahead.
I loved it when she took what she wanted. Those were our days, filled with sex, sugar and kerosene.

Leora bit her lower lip and pulled me off the couch. She led me towards our bedroom and pushed me to fall on the bed. She was on top of me and riding me. It pissed me off that I was in a thin tracksuit, totally horny and with a stiff dick, and she was in tight jeans. I just felt that rough material with the tip of my cock while Leora smiled knowing she was torturing me.

- Hangman, you are angry with me. Why? - she said in a whisper, in a caressing voice.

- I'm horny, and you're wearing those jeans. Take them off. Give me some.

- Hangman, are you begging me?

-Please. I'm begging you. We haven't had sex in a couple of days. Please.

- And whose fault is it?

-Mine.- I said playing with the button of her damn jeans.

-And why is it?

- Because I didn't answer your message when I'm coming home and I went to Hard Deck, so you punished me.

- Will you do that again?

-Never again.

- I don't believe you. - she said and grabbed my neck. She pressed me into the mattress as I arched my back under her. She kissed my chest and bit me a couple of times. Our sex had elements of BDSM, except that we alternated who was dominant. It actually depended on the situation.

- You're lucky you're handsome and I'm in a good mood, so I won't punish you tonight. My pussy is wet and I need you.

- May I eat you?

-Oh yes. Please me.

I rolled her over to the place where I was lying. I kissed her without looking at why she was squirming under me. The sensation of cold leather on my neck sent a wave of tingles down my body. Leora had a special choker necklace for me that she put on me during sex whenever she wanted. I had one for her too when I was dominant.

- Did you miss her? - Leora asked me on the lips.

-Of course. I hope you forgot the leash. - I answered her with a smile.

I looked into her eyes, waiting for a sign I can start. She liked to leave me in suspense. When she gave me the signal (which was actually to close her eyes and throw her head back) I unbuttoned her pants and pounced on her pussy, eating it like I've never tasted pussy juices. I penetrated deep into her with my tongue, paying some attention to the clitoris.

-Hang...ahh...slow down. Oh God...- she moaned so much that she couldn't speak normally.

Her fingers were tangled in my hair and she suddenly started pushing me away. In fact, she wanted to move me away from her pussy, but I pulled her hands away and pressed myself even harder into her pussy with my tongue. Leora arched her back moaning as she pulled my hair again. She started screaming my name as the walls of her pussy squeezed my tongue. She squeezed my face with her thighs like a wrestler as she shook in ecstasy.

I got up and rushed to kiss her neck. She threw her head back to give me better access, and I tried to be inconspicuous as I pulled my tracksuit down. I kissed her and suddenly entered her. She bit my lip as I pumped her with a fierce rhythm. Leora grabbed the skin on my back moaning and saying my name and callsign like a prayer. I was so horny that I was on the verge of not cuming the whole time. I wanted it to last.

- Do I have permission? I'm so fucking close.- I asked, brushing from her lips to her collarbone.

-No. You know we have an agreement that it's early. - she barely said.

I pulled the cock out of her and jerked it, resting the tip on her lips.

-I'm close, sweetheart. I'm close.

Leora then did one such fucking sexy thing. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out so I could cum deep in her throat. She kneaded my balls for a few moments before I lowered my cock deeper and with a few jerks poured the warm contents into her throat. My Leora swallowed everything and looked at me piercingly as she wiped the corner of her lips with her finger. I was still kneeling over her and she grabbed me by the ring on the necklace and pulled me to her. We kissed for a bit and then I lay down behind her. I kissed the part above her shoulder blades where she had tattooed a tiny F-18 Hornet schematic in my honor.

-You are beautiful. How was your day? Did you find a job?

- It was a little tiring for me. The heat is intense. I didn't find anything. I don't want to stay in the house, Jake.

- I know, but you also know you don't have to work. All I have is yours. I will buy you everything you see and want.

- I know, love. You are already doing too much for me. - she told me and pulled me by the necklace to her again for a kiss.

- Was I good when you returned my necklace?

- You were good, but you didn't get permission to enter me. And you can also be happy I'm tired for punishing you for it.

-I'm sorry. I got carried away.

She kissed me and got up. She took off her clothes and gave me a moment to admire her. The tattoos made her a really bad girl with the body and face of an angel.

-Are you coming to the shower?- she asked me over her shoulder.

- I thought you wouldn't even ask. - I said and jumped after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 12K 46
in which hate was easier than love. the yelling was better than kissing. and the pain was better than looking the other in the eye. a Kazansky and a...
55.4K 471 5
Imagines from my Tumblr account. Will include stories of Jake 'Hangman' Seresin with fluff, smut, and angst. * = Smut
247K 6.3K 33
Aria "Falcon" Blackwood, Daughter of Charlee Blackwood. Long lost daughter of Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, gets selected for TOPGUN. Following the foots...
7K 107 12
2 years into the future, Tom Kazansky is training to become a Top Gun Flight trainer while his new wife, Brett "Maverick" Kazansky , is now a Top Gun...