The Amazing Spider-Luz (Owl H...

Galing kay Emperor_Drakkon

17 year old Luz Noceda had a life she loved. A family, friends, and a hometown she could always find out some... Higit pa

Issue 1: Humble Beginnings
Issue 2: Fantasy and Reality
Issue 3: Mystic Mutation
Issue 4: The Strangest Things
Issue 5: With Great Power
Issue 6: Comes Great Responsibility
Issue 7: Spider-Witch
Issue 8: Say My Name
Issue 9: The Golden Goblin
Issue 10: Not So Secret Identity
Issue 11: Good As Gold
Issue 12: On The Hunt
Issue 13: Friendly Neighborhood
Issue 14: Witch Hunter
Issue 15: End Of The Hunt
Issue 16: Sittin' On A Tree
Issue 17: Second Rate
Issue 18: What Makes A Hero
Issue 19: Mysterious Mystery
Issue 20: Lights Out
Issue 21: Warhammer
Issue 22: Itsy Bitsy Spider
Issue 23: Sticks and Stones
Issue 24: Breaking News
Issue 25: Confident Confidence
Issue 26: Predator and Prey
Issue 27: Bitterness
Issue 28: The Blight of My Life
Issue 29: Grom Night
Issue 30: Break-Up
Special: The Amazing Spider-Anne
Issue 31: Intervention
Issue 32: Lumity
Issue 33: The Iron Owl
Issue 34: Magically Magical Magic
Issue 35: Death of The Golden Goblin
Issue 36: The Owl and The Spider
Issue 37: Rise of Scorn
Issue 38: Supersuit
Issue 40: The Sinister Six
Issue 41: Philip Wittebane
Issue 42: Heart Of Iron
Issue 43: The Boiling Isles
Issue 44: Titan
The End
Unknown Transmission (Teaser)
The Owl-Verse

Issue 39: Team-Up

417 19 9
Galing kay Emperor_Drakkon

Luz's head was ringing before her eyes slowly opened and she looked around before she gasped as everything came flooding back and she started struggling in the black web she was tied to.

"Seems the princess has woken from her beauty sleep." Scorn grinned, standing across from her.

Spider-Witch's eyes narrowed. "Who are you? What innocent person have you taken this time, Grom?!"

Scorn just smirked before her mask peeled off her face, revealing none other than Boscha under the suit. "Hey, Noceda."

Spider-Witch's eyes quickly went to a look of anger to one of horror. "B...Boscha?!"

"Oh, our city's mighty hero remembers me. I feel so honored." Boscha scoffed as she walked around her and the web she was tied to. "Y'know, I probably should've seen this...the fight all that time ago. It was obvious."

"Boscha...I know we haven't always gotten along...but you have to take that suit off." Spider-Witch said. "I wore that thing! I know what it does to you!"

Boscha's mask quickly formed around her face and she snarled. "You'd like that, wouldn't you!? For us to feel powerless again! For us to grovel at your feet! You took Amity from me! My reputation's gone, and now one by one, my friends are leaving me! All because of YOU!"

"Boscha, I didn't do any of that!!!" Spider-Witch cried. "Think for a second! Please! Besides Amity, was I even there for any of that!?"

Scorn slashed Spider-Witch in the face, actually cutting off some of her mask, revealing her true eye and skin-color, but not enough for the average person to see who she really was.

Spider-Witch breathed heavily as the pain stung her face, but she looked back at Boscha. "...that suit feels good, doesn't it...? The power...but that power isn't yours...that parasite is using you."

Scorn's three eyes glowed bright. "Whether that's true or not, we don't care...all we want is to DESTROY you...and after we do, the bossman will pay us handsomely...oh! And don't worry about the city. It'll be safe with us. We promise."

A blade then formed on Scorn's wrist, and she raised it above her head and Spider-Witch as mouth full of fangs formed a wicked smile.

But before she could swing the blade down, she heard something right beneath her feet. She looked down and saw some kind of golden orb which started blinking red.

Scorn's eyes widened when the orb suddenly blew apart, but there was no explosion. Instead, there was the loud booming sound of a flashbang.

The villain roared in agony at the sound, the blade practically melting back into her suit as she covered her eyes, tendrils shooting out of her body and waving around.

Then, as soon as the blindness started to fade, a man in golden armor suddenly flew in and socked Scorn across the jaw. Scorn was sent flying, but managed to grab on the edge of the building to stop herself from plummeting onto the ground.

Spider-Witch looked at her sudden savior before her eyes widened in surprise.

The golden armor was damaged and even pieces of it had been torn off. And instead of a glider, there seemed to have been some kind of jet pack attached to it. And finally, there was a familiar horned owl mask without a torn white cloak to go with it, revealing blonde hair.

"...Hunter!?" Spider-Witch exclaimed.

Hunter snapped his head towards her and he stepped back a bit. "...LUZ!?"

But then, Scorn lunged forward and punched Hunter right out of one of the many gaps in the unfinished building, but before he could even call, Hunter's jet pack kept him afloat and he reached to his back, pulling out a sword.

"So, the Golden Goblin returns!!!" Scorn roared before she shot out a barrage of tendrils, which Hunter started flying away from. Scorn then hopped out of the gap, shooting a web and swinging upwards to suddenly tackle him midair.

Scorn roared and suddenly tried to bite at Hunter's head, but Hunter grabbed another one of his flashbangs and shoved it into Scorn's mouth, kicking her off him in the process.

The flashbang went off, causing Scorn to scream in pain as she fell through the air, only for Hunter to ram her back through one of the many holes of the building.

Hunter then spun his sword around before flying over to Spider-Witch and quickly using it to cut her free.

Spider-Witch landed and she hugged Hunter tightly. "It's you!!! It's really you!!! You're back!!!"

"Y-you're Spider-Witch?! You've been Spider-Witch this whole time?!" Hunter exclaimed, a bit too surprised to hug his best friend back.

But then, Scorn's roars quickly echoed and the two looked at each other.

"Explanations later?" Spider-Witch asked.

"Ditto." Hunter nodded, raising his sword. "But what the heck is that thing?"

"It's a demon named Grom. It's possessing Boscha and it's weak to sound!" Spider-Witch quickly explained as their foe started walking over.

Hunter laughed. "It's possessing Boscha? Ohhh, I've been waiting for this!"

"Waiting for what?"

"Waiting for a chance to punch this snobby jock in the face!" Hunter cried as his jetpack shot him over to Scorn, uppercutting her.

Spider-Witch shot two web-lines and slingshotted herself over, kicking Scorn in the face with both her feet.

Scorn stumbled backwards, only to get punched at the same time by both Hunter and Spider-Witch.

Spider-Witch then grabbed onto the ceiling above her and kicked Scorn down onto the ground.

Hunter then threw two more flashbangs, grabbing Spider-Witch and ducking behind an unfinished wall as they went off and Scorn's roars followed soon after.

"Hey!" Spider-Witch laughed. "We make a pretty good team!"

"We always do, sis!" Hunter grinned, fist-bumping Spider-Witch. "Okay. What's our next move?"

"Just keep doing what we're doing." Spider-Witch said. "When I was wearing that suit, the sound made it weaker and weaker. We just have to keep bombarding them with loud noise so one of us can yank Boscha right out!"

Hunter nodded before a plan quickly formed in his head. He then reached into his bag and handed Spider-Witch some rather shiny ear-pieces.

"Keep her busy! I'll plant these things all around! And those things will help with the sound! Y'know, so you don't go deaf!" He said before he hopped into the air and flew off.

Spider-Witch quickly inserted them into her ears and then faced Scorn again. She then shot out a blast of ice, freezing some of the tentacles that were shooting out from Scorn.

She then ran over, her fists lighting ablaze as she began punching Scorn like she was a professional boxer, not even giving the villain a chance to throw a punch back.

But then, Scorn suddenly caught both of her fists and headbutted her before spinning around and shooting out tendrils from her chest, which turned into spikes milliseconds later. Spider-Witch just barely got out of the way and began shooting webs at her.

Scorn just walked right through them as she tore out one of the spikes and threw them at her like a spear. When Spider-Witch dodged, she repeated the process with every other spike until there were none left.

Spider-Witch then lunged forward, only to get slashed across the chest and then side-kicked into a in-tact wall. Scorn then ran over, punching Spider-Witch over and over again before the hero kicked her in the chest.

Hunter then flew behind Scorn and planted a flashbang before flying off again.

Spider-Witch smirked before spinning around and kicking Scorn right onto the flashbang, setting it off and causing her to shriek in agony.

"Hey, Boscha! Remember what I said before? How I had nothing to do with what happened to you?" Spider-Witch asked. "Yeah, I wasn't lying. Amity and your friends left you because you were becoming a monster! Now you look like one...how poetic, eh?"

Scorn roared and despite being in pain, she lunged forward at Spider-Witch, only for her enemy to hop into a hole above her and go into the next floor.

Spider-Witch then grabbed three of the flashbangs and webbed them together as Scorn leapt through the hole as well. She grinned and then bent over, holding her webbed-up weapons like a football.

"Ten-four! Something, something, football stuff!" She exclaimed before running at Scorn, tackling her and then slamming the flashbangs against her chest before shooting a web and swinging away just before they went off.

Scorn shrieked in even more pain, covering her eyes and stumbling around as the tendrils kept shooting out of her back and limbs in agony.

Spider-Witch then swung back in, kicking Scorn onto another flashbang before shooting a web towards another gap in the walls and pulling herself right out as it went off again.

Scorn roared even louder in pain, now rolling on the ground in agony as some of the suit began to melt off her and reveal some of Boscha's clothes underneath.

Hunter hovered behind her before flying through the gap with his sword in hand.

Suddenly, the tendrils surrounded Scorn in a cocoon of some kind as Hunter swung his sword against it...only for the sword to shatter into pieces at contact.

Hunter's eyes widened under his mask. "...well, shoot. I barely got to use this thing."

Spider-Witch then swung over, landing beside Hunter. "C'mon, let's bust through this-!"

Then, the cocoon cracked open and Scorn hopped out...but now she was in the shape of an abomination. Tendrils were spread across her now hulking body like veins, and pupils could be seen in all three of her eyes. Her cloak and hood were gone, and spikes littered her back. Finally, her face had a demonic smile across it.

Spider-Witch's eyes widened in horror.

"...DID IT DO THIS BEFORE...?" Hunter gulped.

"NO." She squeaked.

Scorn let out a roar that was as loud and as haunting as a T-Rex's, beginning to crawl forward.

Hunter grabbed Spider-Witch and quickly flew out as Scorn chased them, completely demolishing the building in the process with her tendrils.

The police, other authorities, citizens, and reporters below quickly began running away from the destruction.

Hunter flew out with his sister in arms in his grasp, with Spider-Witch eventually hopping out and swinging onto the ground and turning around.

Scorn came out from the rubble, roaring and landing across from Spider-Witch, laughing maniacally.

"Hunter!!! Get these people out of here!!!" Spider-Witch cried as she raised her fists and ran at Scorn.

Scorn just grinned and merely swatted Spider-Witch away like a fly, watching her crash through a wall. She stomped over, a tendril shooting out and grabbing Spider-Witch by her leg, dangling her.

Spider-Witch's eyes widened as Scorn opened her mouth, looking ready to eat her like the monster she had become.

But Spider-Witch just webbed her mouth shut and then burned the tendril holding her, spinning herself around in mid-air and kicking Scorn in the face before landing.

Scorn ripped off the web from her mouth as the spikes from her back retracted and shot out through her stomach, shooting out like cannonballs.

Spider-Witch dodged each one, feeling like the whole world had gone into slow-motion for just a moment. She then swung into the air, looking down at Scorn before her eyes widened when the beast began transforming again.

She grew larger and two more heads suddenly grew from her shoulders, having the same three eyes and grin as the original. Scorn roared as tendrils shot out into the air.

Spider-Witch's eyes narrowed and she quickly went into focus as she started dodging again, even burning or freezing the tendrils as she fell down. She then pulled back her fist and slammed it into one of Scorn's faces with all her might.

The beast actually fell onto her back as Spider-Witch stood on her chest and began punching her faces again and again. "I know you're in there, Boscha!!! Do you really want this!?!"

But then, Scorn grabbed Spider-Witch, her hand big enough to crush her as she held her up high, standing tall.

"ThErE iS oNlY sCoRn!!!" She roared in response.

Spider-Witch's eyes widened in horror before screaming in pain as Scorn began crushing her. Her screams echoed alongside Scorn's laughter.

But then, suddenly, a figure wearing purple came from the sky and smashed a mace into Scorn's faces, causing the beast to drop Spider-Witch and fall onto her side.

Spider-Witch fell, only to be swept into the figure's arms as they swung exactly like her onto a nearby rooftop.

She groaned a little, still in slight pain from Scorn before she looked at her purple savior. "W...who are you...?"

The purple figure who looked almost exactly like her, even with a similar costume without a spider suddenly retracted her mask, revealing Amity Blight underneath. "Hola, batata."

Spider-Witch's eyes lit up. "AMITY!!!"

"Are you okay?" Amity asked, quickly checking her over.

"I-I'll be fine! What are you doing here!? And...and what's with the awesome suit?" Spider-Witch asked. "Have you been a secret superhero too this whole time?"

"No, this is a gift from Eda." Amity said as her mask formed around her face again as she stood up, helping Spider-Witch stand as well. "Now, c'mon! We've got a city to save!"

"...wait, did you say 'Eda'?" Spider-Witch asked before looking back down and seeing The Iron Owl herself blasting at Scorn repeatedly with energy blasts that shot from her palms.

Eda laughed as she kept blasting the beams, grinning at the pain the beast was feeling. "NOW, EAT SOME OF THIS!!!" She exclaimed as she closed her hands and miniature missiles shot out from her wrists, hitting Scorn and surrounding her in small explosions that enveloped her body.

Spider-Witch and Amity swung down, with Amity tripping and stumbling a bit at the landing since she wasn't used to this.

Eda looked at the two and grinned. "Look at that! Heroic lovers."

"Eda!!!" Spider-Witch smiled. "Look at you! Superhero-ing!"

"It's actually kinda fun! Maybe I should do it!" Eda grinned as she got ready to blast at Scorn again.

Amity then looked at her girlfriend. "So, how do we stop this thing?"

"Boscha's under there!" Spider-Witch cried. "So, we just have to create enough loud noise for an opening and then yank her out!"

Amity's eyes widened...before she snarled. "Boscha is that thing?"

Spider-Witch could practically feel the anger boiling inside of her and she nervously nodded.

"Ohhh...I'm gonna enjoy this." Amity said, cracking her neck.

"D...do you even know what you're doing, sweet potato...?"

Amity laughed. "Not at all."

Scorn then stood tall, her three heads roaring at the three heroes across from her.

Eda and Spider-Witch then started shouting at her, going for the heads with their webs and energy blasts.

Amity then ran in, blades forming from her hands as she sliced at Scorn's legs before one of the blades shot out into the beast's back before she ran off just as the beast fell to its knees.

Eda then flew high into the air, blasting as much energy and missiles as she could at the beast.

Spider-Witch was still shooting webs before suddenly, as she was about to swing over, a vine shot out instead of a web, wrapping around Scorn's wrists.

"...thank you, new power!!!" Spider-Witch grinned as she tugged on the vine, forcing Scorn to fall to her knees again as Eda kept blasting.

But then, Hunter finally flew back in and planted two flashbangs onto Scorn's back and flew back over to Spider-Witch. "Who the heck are the other two?!"

"I'll explain later!!!" Spider-Witch cried. "LIGHT 'EM UP!!!"

Hunter grinned and then counted to three before the flashbangs went off, causing all three of Scorn's heads to roar in agony again.

Eda's eyes widened before one of the arms on her suit suddenly changed into some kind of cannon. She then fired, shooting out soundwaves towards Scorn, causing her to roar in even more pain.

Amity quickly ran back over to Spider-Witch. "Is that Hunter?!"

"Amity!?!" Hunter exclaimed.

Spider-Witch smiled wide at her best friend and girlfriend being able to properly meet even though they technically already knew each other, but she shook it off. "Hunter, hand as many of your bombs to Amity as she needs! Just keep up the noise!"

"We'll be as loud as a heavy metal band!" Amity said with a smirk under her mask.

Spider-Witch then leapt into the air and swung over to the pile of rubble that was the building they were fighting on. She then found a small pile of large metal poles and grinned to herself as she gathered each one and began swinging over to Scorn, slamming them one by one around the beast, forming a makeshift cage.

Eda turned her other arm into the same cannon and fired it at Scorn, even turning up the intensity.

Amity had stuck herself to a wall and was throwing as many of Hunter's bombs as she could.

Hunter was flying by, also throwing as many as he could before he and Amity eventually ran out.

Spider-Witch then had one more pole in her hand and slammed it against the others, even dragging it across them, letting out a bell-like boom.

Scorn couldn't take it as she began to shrink and the pieces of her suit began melting off her or literally peeling itself apart.

Spider-Witch kept slamming the pole against the others like she was playing the drums until she saw an opening in Scorn's chest, revealing Boscha like she was the heart of the beast.

She shot out her hands, firing two webs and yanking as hard as she could once they attached to Boscha. She screamed as she finally tugged Boscha right out and into her arms.

Grom was still being blasted by Eda's soundwaves and was shrinking more and more by the second, the roars of agony becoming softer and softer.

Eda then stopped shooting, grinning as she landed on the ground. "HIT IT!!!"

Amity then grabbed the pole Spider-Witch dropped and slammed it against the others, creating the final bit of sound that completely erased Grom.

Eda did blast one final missile just to be sure, however.

Spider-Witch breathed heavily before looking at Boscha, whose eyes slowly opened.

"...w...what...?" Boscha breathed before her eyes widened at the sight of Spider-Witch. "W...what hap-"

"Shut up." Amity sneered. "I never want to see your face around me or her ever again..."

Boscha quickly recognized the voice behind the mask and it quickly settled in what had happened. Her heart had completely shattered and the shame became her new mask.

"Amity..." Spider-Witch whispered, letting her girlfriend know that she would handle this. She then looked at her team. "Alright, let's get out of here before the police get mad at us..."

Everyone nodded and quickly took off, with Spider-Witch swinging with Boscha in her arms.

Amity didn't want to even look at Boscha, so she just talked with Hunter and Eda while Luz sat with her former bully.

Luz then sighed. "...so, you know who I am now...are you going to tell anybody?"

Boscha didn't answer, she just slowly shook her head.

Luz sighed. "Unfortunately, believing you is all I can do."

"...I'm sorry." Boscha muttered. "For all of it...I...I didn't-"

Luz turned to her. "I've worn that suit before, I know what it does to someone...but was this really all the suit? Let's face it, you hated me from the moment we met."

"T-that doesn't mean I'd try to kill you!" Boscha cried.

'You just tried.' Luz thought, but a snarky remark was probably not what she needed to hear right now. "Well, now you know how everyone sees you, Boscha...I hope this is a lesson you'll keep close to your chest."

Boscha nodded slowly. "...you won't ever see me again...my parents wanna move anyway."

Luz's eyes widened. "Huh?"

"They don't feel safe in this city and...and I don't have any friends anymore..." Boscha muttered. "Who am I kidding though, I don't deserve any after everything I've done...and Grom kinda...fed off that fear of-"

"Being alone." Luz said before looking at her again. "When someone's in need of company, I'd usually offer being their friend. But, you've honestly done way too much to me, to Amity, to Gus, to Vee, to Hunter, and to Willow for me to offer that...so the best advice I can give? Don't be like that wherever you're moving to."

"I can see why you're the hero now..." Boscha whispered before standing. "Can...can you take me back...? I...I wanna go home..."

Luz nodded and then transformed into Spider-Witch. "Let's get you home."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

77.7K 2.1K 44
17 year old Luz Noceda never expected to go to Hexide High, one of the biggest schools in the country. She wanted to start over fresh after her bad e...
52K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...
1.4K 46 26
Luz Noceda and Amity Blight are in college.. I call it school.. Don't ask. They're 18 in the start and god knows what they are in the end. I don't re...
7K 193 8
After Belos petrified Eda, Luz is left alone in the Owl House regretting not being able to stop it. In her sorrow and despair, a man appears. Who is...