Forlorn

By HazelCrist

Marriage is a commitment built on promises, emphasizing mutual respect, understanding, and support. It thrive... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

12

446 26 2
By HazelCrist

Min Yoongi... How old is he? He looked at Lisa... 20... That's what I got from the record...

His date of birth?

2007 or 2008... I forget...

Confirm... Now... And inform me... I want the whole details of that boy within five minutes... She shouted.

Okay, boss... She scratched her head and walked. Whole details? Are you going to marry him instead of Kooki... She pointed and walked towards her cabin.

Jimin leaned on the chair... Results of his hard work, that is the membership of the unicorn list.... If any scandals happen, that will ruin everything.... Jimin's head exploded... He wants to call Taehyung...

Boss... Here... She handed over the file...

Name: Min Yoongi
Father: Min Hyung

Mother: nil

Siblings: nil

DOB: 2007/27/3

Damn... He threw the file...

Maybe he faked his age to get a job in a bar... Lisa said...

He faked his age for whoring around and trapping people... Send his address to my mobile. Jimin took his car keys and rushed outside. He will give anything to save his company and name. And he will do anything too... He drove his car towards the address which Lisa sent. He stopped his car in front of a house and walked in...

"Who are you?" a girl asked.

"I want to see Min Yoongi," he asked. "Who are you?" he asked her.

"His sister," she smiled and walked inside...

Sister! But the siblings' column was empty... Bloody liar... he looked everywhere... A small house which is not clean as well... Then he heard a sound and looked at the door... Yoongi stood in front of the door...

"I want to talk to you but I don't know sign language... Take a paper and pen and come with me," he said and walked towards his car... Yoongi took a pad and pen then followed him...

Both of them stood in front of the car... Jimin stared at him. "How old are you?"

"20," he wrote and showed him.... Jimin grit his teeth and pinned him to the car... "I asked how old are you, bitch," Yoongi's body started to shiver and his eyes started to well up... "Tell me?" Jimin screamed... And Yoongi wrote with his shivering hand "17"...

"Why did you fake your age?" Jimin shouted in anger realizing the boy is a minor and 12 years younger than him.

Yoongi got scared more... He looked at him...

"Tell me... Are you selling your body in a bar for money?"

He nodded his head aggressively which Jimin never understood whether it's no or yes....

"Write," he screamed but interpreted them as a car stopped in front of them, two old men came out... One in a driver uniform and another in a suit...

"Who are you?" The driver shouted... "What are you doing to my son?" They came to them... A lady and two children from the house too.

"Is that your father?" Jimin asked... Yoongi looked down...

"Yoongi baby... Are you okay?" Another old man in a suit asked.

"Yoongi go inside... We will talk with this boy," the lady said and looked at the suited man... "You too, sir," she said politely...

"Come baby," the man called him but he hid behind Jimin... "Come baby... If you make me angry, I won't wait for you to turn 18," the man said angrily... Jimin felt a tight grip on his shirt's back...

"Go sit in the car," Jimin said to Yoongi... Which he looked at him confused... "I said go sit in the car, Min Yoongi," he repeated unlocking the car... Yoongi opened the door and sat...

"Yoongi," the man shouted and went beside the car but Jimin caught his collar and glared at him... "That boy belongs to me... Don't ever come for him," he growled and pushed the man.... Then opened his wallet and threw a bunch of notes at the lady's face. He drove away with the boy...

*********

"This is some famous boutique in the city... Yoona starts to show the brochure," Aunt ... Now I am here... It's my job that makes everything for my dear oppa and Kooky... Nayun smiles.

"I know baby," Yoona smiles back lovingly.

"And thank God you make that dog outside," she flips her hair... "That's why I came back otherwise I will never come here."

"I promise you once you go... He is completely broken now... If he had self-esteem he would never touch down here," Yoona said.

"What happened Kooki? You should be happy now... Getting married, your enemy goes out," Nayun looks at her.

"I told you what that bitch tried to do with him..."

"You should complain to the police against him."

"No need for that... Let Jimin come first," Yoona said.

************

"Come inside...." Jimin said to Yoongi... "This is my brother's house..."

"Jimina..." Taehyung calls him...

"Oh... You were here? Jimin got amazed.

"Yes... I... Who is this?" Tae asked while looking at Yoongi

"I will tell you later... Come...." Jimin walks to the guest room with him... "Use this room... There are my clothes in the cupboard. Freshen up... I will order food now..." He looks at the boy's scared face... "Don't worry, you can lock the door from inside, no one is going to disturb you now... Go inside, I will call you once food comes..."

He walks to Taehyung... "That's Min Yoongi... A 17-year-old boy... He will be here for some days... Mmm... What happened? Why are you looking like you cried? Any problem?"

"No.... Nothing..." Taehyung said.

"Tell me... Did Nayun come? That's why you came here... That girl... Your brother and sister will never be close to each other..." Jimin said while sitting on the couch.

"Who is that boy?" Tae asked and sits opposite of him.

"I told you he's Min Yoongi..."

"I mean what's his relationship with you?"

"Nothing..." Jimin said... "Like you said, nothing, which is a lie, and iam saying the same nothing off course a lie...." Jimin leaned on the couch...

Taehyung stared at the boy.... "Cute like a little kitten... But all silent." When he felt a gaze at him, Yoongi slowly raised his eyes and looked at the man... Tae smiled at him... Yoongi also gave him a smile, a faded one... Two lost souls and can find comfort in each other. But Jimin interrupted them by adding food into Yoongi's plate ... "Eat... You look so skinny..." He sounded like an old mother.

"Tae... Yoongi can't speak, he is mute..." Jimin said suddenly.

"What?" Tae looks at the boy again. Then the table went silent... No one speaks anything. After dinner, Yoongi went to the room.

"So? Are you staying here at night?" Jimin asked.

"Why? You don't believe me with that boy..." Tae looks at him.

"I believe you more than me... Please take care of him. Don't let him go anywhere before I come... Okay?"

"Of course, my lord..." Taehyung bowed.

"Good night..." Jimin said and went out...

Tae looks at the door where Yoongi was sleeping after closing the main door he walks back to his own room... He wondered how he controlled his emotions in front of Jimin. And Yoongi... He felt sympathy and a special love for that boy... Like love towards his own son or brother... Because those eyes were screaming pain just like him... While thinking, he fell asleep.

Jimin politely avoided his mother who came to talk to him. After a quick shower, he went to bed directly. He knows Yoongi will be safe now.

Jin was speaking with Namjoon about their future and he fell asleep after a fight with filled only with love.

Yoongi wondered why that man did this... But he looks around the room and the locked door. Even without knowing each other, he felt safety beside that man called Taehyung... He covered himself and fell asleep after years of  sleepless night.

As the lights slowly faded into darkness, every house fell asleep, and the city followed suit. Yet, amidst the quietude, a solitary soul perched on his balcony, embraced by the cold night air. Jungkook's gaze fixated on the neighboring house, yearning for a glimpse of a particular motorbike and its owner. Every sound whispered hope of Taehyung's return, but alas, he remained absent. Unperturbed by the chill, Jungkook remained rooted, his only desire to catch a sight of his beloved and ensure his well-being. The clock ticked relentlessly, each passing hour marked by 12, 1, 2, 3... Yet, Jungkook's eyes remained steadfastly open, a silent vigil of love and longing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 7.8K 20
A dream for you, But not for him, Will your marriage life works out?
46.8K 1.4K 41
Love is always Love.... Wether you're married or not. Love remains the same... Right? No.... Its different. Not only love but the body too.
64.3K 3.3K 30
Cockles. What if you married the wrong person? "I promise to love and cherish you. I promise to be by your side in sickness and in health." These p...
19.5K 1.1K 10
Love doesn't understand the profession, the situations, the socity standards No one is too young for love because love doesn't come from your mind...