Bucky Barnes Imagines Vol. 2

By Nikki62517

This is the second volume of my Bucky Barnes stories. It will contain one shots and short multi-part stories... More

I Don't Want You
I Don't Want You Pt. 2
I Don't Want You Pt. 3
I Don't Want You Pt. 4*
I Don't Want You Pt. 5
Starting Over
Starting Over Pt. 2
Starting Over Pt. 3
Starting Over Pt. 4*
Unimportant
Unimportant Pt. 2
Unimportant Pt. 3
Unimportant Pt. 4 (Bucky Ending)
Unimportant Pt. 5 (Xander Ending)
Shopping*
Shopping Pt. 2*
Diary Pt. 2
Pranks
Reunited
Reunited Pt. 2
Reunited Pt. 3
Nervous*
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet Pt. 2*
Worth The Wait
Worth The Wait Pt. 2
Worth The Wait Pt. 3*
Meant To Be Yours*
F#%K You
Broken Promises
Broken Promises Pt. 2
Broken Promises Pt. 3
Broken Promises Pt. 4

Teacher's Pet Pt. 3*

552 25 0
By Nikki62517

Bucky tugged at the neck of his robe as he stood on the stage facing the crowd of graduating students. There was only one reason he agreed to fill in for Dean Stark today. You were being hooded today as you received your Master's Degree in Creative Writing and he wanted to be the one to do it. Over the past three weeks, Bucky managed to see you almost every day. After that night in his office, he couldn't get enough of you.

Sometimes he met with you just to help you edit your stories and spend a bit of time together. Other times he'd surprise you with a private date where the two of you would talk and get to know each other over dinner. Three weeks is all it took for him to see that his instincts about you were right. You were his dream woman and he wasn't letting you go.

A small smile graced his lips as he found you already looking at him from the side of the stage. A playful, knowing smirk danced on your lips before you turned your attention to the podium. The announcer began calling students one by one to receive their degree and be hooded. Bucky greeted each with a friendly smile, placed their hood around their neck, and then handed them their degree as he shook their hand and said congratulations. He waited anxiously for you to be called—excited to get his hands on you again.

"Y/n Y/l/n." The announcer called.

Bucky watched you walk slowly up the ramp until you were directly in front of him.

"Congratulations, Y/n." He said with a sexy smile.

"Thank you, Professor Barnes."

You smiled knowingly and turned to face the crowd. Bucky took the hood and placed it over your head until it rested around the base of your throat. His hand smoothed the hood down your back. To anyone else, it would look like he was fixing the twisted material, but you felt the way his fingertips traced down your back in a tender caress. You turned back to face him with a small smirk on your face, grabbing your degree with your left hand and shaking his hand with your right.

"We'll celebrate tonight, kitten." Bucky whispered.

"I'm counting on it." You responded and then left the stage.

~

The parking lot was crowded as you walked to your car. You wanted to get off campus before traffic started clogging up the roads. As you threw your robe, hood, and cap into your car, you felt goosebumps spread over your skin. You looked around the parking lot, but no one was looking in your direction. You turned to look over your shoulder and caught Bucky looking over the frames of his sunglasses at you as he leaned against his car. He looked down at his phone in his hand a moment before you heard yours beep.

Bucky: Swing by my house at 6, kitten. Got a surprise for you.

You smiled at the screen and typed out a reply.

Y/n: Yes, sir.

Bucky: Watch it, kitten. Wouldn't want to have to teach that smart mouth a lesson.

Y/n: Maybe I want you to...

You looked up at Bucky and saw his eyebrow cock as he read your text. Even with the sunglasses obscuring his eyes, you could see the amused look on his face. You blew him a kiss when he looked at you then climbed into your car and pulled out of the lot, ignoring him as you drove past him.

~

"Hey, kitten." Bucky pulled you through the door and into his arms.

He kissed you gently and then closed the door behind you. Bucky took your purse from you and sat it on the table beside the door then turned to face you.

"Close your eyes." He said excitedly.

"What?"

"Close your eyes. It's the first part of your surprise."

You chuckled and shut your eyes. Bucky's hands covered your eyes and he guided you forward slowly. He pulled you to a stop and then you heard his shoes softly thudding along the hardwood of the floor. You kept your eyes closed and waited patiently for him to tell you to open them. It was easy to see the excitement that painted his face and you knew it would break his heart if you ruined the surprise by peeking.

"Okay, open your eyes, Y/n."

Your eyes opened to the dining room lit by candles that Bucky had placed on the table and around the room. A large bouquet of sunflowers and red roses sat on the table along with two plates filled with the most delicious food you'd ever smelt. On the corner of the table was a rectangular box wrapped in black paper with a shiny gold bow on top.

"Congratulations, kitten. It's nothing spectacular, but I wanted us to celebrate, just the two of us."

"Bucky, this is amazing. I love it."

You turned and wrapped your arms around his neck then placed a kiss on his cheek. A wide smile split your face and you hurried around the table to take a seat.

"Is this for me?" You motioned to the gift.

"Yeah, but I want you to open it after we eat." Bucky said as he took the set at the head of the table.

"You didn't have to get me anything. You know that, right?"

"I promise I didn't pay a thing for it, but I know you're going to love it. It's going to change your life, kitten, and it'll give us something else to celebrate." Bucky winked at you and his words piqued your curiosity.

"Oh, really?"

"Really. Let's eat and then you can open it."

"Do I have to wait?"

"Yep. Sorry, kitten."

You huffed, but picked up your fork and dug into your food. Now that you were officially no longer Bucky's student, he began making all types of plans for the two of you. He wanted to take you to London over the summer to visit the Globe Theatre and then Key West to visit the Ernest Hemingway home and museum. He even started planning a trip to Richmond to take you to a museum dedicated to your favorite macabre author, Edgar Allan Poe. You were excited for the adventures Bucky wanted the two of you to embark on, but the best part was that you wouldn't have to hide your relationship any longer.

The two of you talked a bit more after you finished eating, but you found your eyes straying to the neatly wrapped box at the corner of the table. Bucky noticed and his lips quirked up in a smirk. He slid the box across the table to you and rested his chin in his hand.

"Go on and open it, kitten." He said softly.

You grinned and grabbed the box quickly. The paper was ripped away in seconds and you pulled the lid off. A letter was laid out flat on the bottom of the box and your brows furrowed in confusion. You looked up at Bucky who was still smirking.

"Read it."

You grabbed the letter gently and scanned the logo in the top left hand corner. It was from the R&R Publishing Company. Your eyes moved through the text quickly as you shot upwards in shock. You wanted to cry, to jump up and down, to squeal with joy, but instead you stood staring at the page dumbfounded.

"I-is this r-real?" You finally stammered.

"As real as that degree you earned today." Bucky stood up and moved in front of you.

"B-but—h-how?" You looked up at Bucky, mouth agape. "I didn't submit anything."

"I, uh, I submitted the last story you wrote for my class. It was amazing and I knew they would love it just as much as I did. I sent it to my friends who own the company, Steve and Natasha. They said they couldn't tear their eyes away from it. You sucked them in from the beginning and they want more."

"They really want me to make it into a full length novel?"

"That's what it says, Y/n. Right there." He said as he pointed to the third line of the letter.

"Oh my God! I can't believe this!" You squealed, your excitement busting free.

You jumped at Bucky and threw your arms around him. He grabbed you around the waist and lifted you up as he laughed loudly at your outburst. You pecked kisses all over his face, ending with a long passionate kiss on his lips.

"Thank you so much, Bucky. Thank you for helping me hone my writing skills and thank you for believing in me."

"I didn't do much, just gave you a little encouragement, kitten. I knew from the moment I read your first work that you were meant to be published. You earned this all on your own, Y/n."

His voice made your skin tingle and the heat of his body against yours made your nerve-endings sizzle. The smile on your face dropped as you stared into his eyes and tightened your legs around his waist. Bucky took in the way your pupils dilated and your teeth slowly sank into your bottom lip. When you released it, he leaned forward and took it between his own teeth. A groan slipped past your lips and before you knew it, Bucky had twisted you around to lay you on the kitchen table.

Your tank top was pushed up your body until the purple lace bralette you had worn underneath was revealed. Bucky traced the pattern of the delicate material softly, sending a shiver over you when his fingers grazed over your nipples. You leaned up and broke away from his lips. You pushed on his chest, making him take a step back, and then ripped the tank top and bralette over your head. You laid back, goosebumps crawling over your skin at the feel of the cold wood on your back. Your hands reached down and shimmied your shorts and panties down your legs, letting them pool on the floor.

Your heels settled on the edge of the table, exposing your pussy to him, and then you moved your hand slowly between your breasts, along your stomach, and stopped between your legs. Bucky's eyes followed your hand's descent and you could swear that you saw him gulp when you gathered your arousal and circled your clit. He stepped forward and rubbed along the outside of your thighs and down to your calf, his eyes never leaving your pussy.

"All of a sudden I'm famished again, kitten—and I know exactly what I want to eat." Bucky murmured.

Bucky grabbed your hand quickly and pinned it next to your hip. His free hand grabbed your other wrist and repeated the same action before his head dipped between your legs and immediately took your clit between his lips. The moment his tongue began circling and flicking along it, you moaned loudly. Pleasure coursed through every inch of your body. When Bucky had his hands—or mouth—on you, every other thought in your head faded away. No matter how taboo your relationship started out, there had never been a moment since that first time in his office where you had second guessed your decision. He was the man you wanted and needed. There was no other choice but him.

His tongue moved quickly against your clit as your hips began to wiggle and thrust up against his face. The growl Bucky released vibrated your clit and sent an extra jolt of white hot bliss through you. He attacked your clit as if making you come was his sole purpose for living. His tongue flattened against it before moving down to your opening and dipping inside your pussy. As soon as he entered you, the dam that had been building inside you broke and your body writhed on top of the table as a silent scream crawled up your throat.

"Your pussy is the perfect desert, kitten. I think we should end every meal like that from now on." He smirked down at you.

"Need...your...cock...please...Bucky." You panted.

"You're so pretty when you beg...but not just yet, Y/n. Come here, kitten." Bucky held his hand out to you.

You placed your hand in his and he pulled you up. When you were steady on your feet, Bucky stepped back and undressed. He took his cock in his hand and smirked as he nodded to the floor.

"Get on your knees and take this dick like a good girl." His throaty murmur almost sounded like a growl as he spoke.

Without hesitation, you fell to your knees and waited for Bucky to step close enough where you could take him in your mouth. Your hand tentatively stroked along his cock as soon as he was close enough. Bucky's breath stalled and when he exhaled, it was a broken shudder. Your tongue darted out and swirled around his tip, collecting the bead of pre-cum that was leaking out.

"Mmm, you taste good as well, Professor Barnes." You purred.

Bucky cursed under his breath and you pulled a loud moan from him when your lips wrapped around him and glided down his cock. Your head bobbed slowly as your hands rested on his thighs. His hand gently rubbed over the crown of your head towards the base of your skull until he was cupping your head. He didn't force himself into your mouth or pull on your head. His touch was gentle, loving, as he gazed down at you.

The closer he got to his release, the faster your head began to move. The sight of his cock disappearing into your warm, wet mouth sent him soaring so high that he didn't know if he'd ever come down again. Right before he could tip over the edge, he pulled out of your mouth. Just as quickly as he'd flipped you onto the kitchen table, he pulled you off the floor and placed you back on the table.

Your legs wrapped around him as he entered you, pushing his full length into you in one fluid motion. His hands held tight to your hips as he began thrusting into your dripping pussy. The snap of his hips drove him deep inside you, allowing him to reach your g-spot. The feel of his fingers digging into your flesh and his thick cock mercilessly driving into you wasn't even the best part. It was the way he was looking down at you. The way he was making sure to gauge your pleasure and make adjustments to his movements based on the way you reacted. Most of all though, you could see the reverence he held for you—as if you were the most precious thing in his world.

"I can tell you're holding back. Go ahead and make a mess on my cock, kitten. I'll be right there with you." Bucky grunted.

You gave into all the sensations and feelings churning through your body and screamed with your release. This orgasm was no different than all the others Bucky had given you. It was toe-curling, all consuming—it felt like liquid fire was flowing through your veins and scorching you from the inside. It was so powerful that you barely registered when Bucky came just seconds after you. Bucky collapsed on top of you, careful not to place his full weight on you.

"I was hoping the night ended like this, but I saw it happening in a completely different way." Bucky chuckled a few moments later as he rested his cheek on your chest.

"How'd you see it going?" You asked.

"After dinner and giving you your present, I imagined we'd cuddle. Maybe watch a movie and then head to my bedroom for the night."

"I think I enjoyed this outcome more. The spontaneity was hot...just don't forget to clean the table."

You cringed a little, finally realizing just how bad you'd violated Bucky's kitchen table.

Bucky's laughter vibrated against your chest and torso. He stood up and pulled you to your feet. His arm swept your legs out from under you unexpectedly making you squeal.

"I'll worry about the table later. I think we both could use a shower first." He said and began walking towards his bedroom.

"Bucky?"

"Yeah?" He stopped and looked down at you.

"I'm glad you made a move that day in your office. I know I was worried at first, but I wouldn't change anything about how we got here."

"Me either, my little teacher's pet." He chuckled as you rolled your eyes. "In all seriousness though, I would've been an idiot to let you go, Y/n."

Bucky placed a soft kiss on your forehead and smiled down at you, content with the knowledge that your relationship no longer had to be kept a secret.

A/N: Professor!Bucky is just a different level of hot. The last few stories will be posted later today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 5.9K 37
my love, my heart. don't go quick into the sunlight. MARVEL AU MATURE/SEXUAL THEMES ...
30K 1.3K 8
Short Story X reader of the one and Only James B. Barnes. You're a doctor living in New York, doing your best to help injured veterans adjust to thei...
6.2K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
6.5K 138 8
A short story with rather long chapters in which you joined the Avengers and caught the attention of a certain someone. Since I wanted to write a wh...