Bucky Barnes Imagines Vol. 2

By Nikki62517

This is the second volume of my Bucky Barnes stories. It will contain one shots and short multi-part stories... More

I Don't Want You
I Don't Want You Pt. 2
I Don't Want You Pt. 3
I Don't Want You Pt. 4*
I Don't Want You Pt. 5
Starting Over
Starting Over Pt. 2
Starting Over Pt. 3
Starting Over Pt. 4*
Unimportant
Unimportant Pt. 2
Unimportant Pt. 3
Unimportant Pt. 4 (Bucky Ending)
Unimportant Pt. 5 (Xander Ending)
Shopping*
Shopping Pt. 2*
Diary Pt. 2
Pranks
Reunited
Reunited Pt. 2
Reunited Pt. 3
Nervous*
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet Pt. 3*
Worth The Wait
Worth The Wait Pt. 2
Worth The Wait Pt. 3*
Meant To Be Yours*
F#%K You
Broken Promises
Broken Promises Pt. 2
Broken Promises Pt. 3
Broken Promises Pt. 4

Teacher's Pet Pt. 2*

580 22 0
By Nikki62517

The halls were quiet without the normal chatter of students making their way to their classes. You gripped the straps of your backpack tighter in your hands as you ascended the stairs to the top floor where the faculty offices are located. You were nervous about your meeting with Professor Barnes—but you were also excited. Even before you enrolled for his workshop, you had heard about him.

Studying creative writing ensured that you would enroll for at least one of his courses, but the reason you enrolled for his workshop wasn't the same as the other girls. Several of his previous students had their work published with the help of Professor Barnes. Your dream was to be a published author and with his help, you'd not only improve your storytelling abilities, but also have the chance to make a connection that could help you fulfill your dream.

What you weren't expecting was how true the rumors about him would be. On the first day of the workshop, you showed up early and walked straight to the back row. You liked being up front and center about as much as you liked stepping in water in your socked feet. When Professor Barnes walked in, your mouth almost fell open.

He was just as handsome as you had heard. His tall, muscular body looked imposing, but the warm smile on his face as he greeted the class made you think his looks didn't match his personality. It was a heady combination that sent a spike of lust through you from the moment you saw him. He had the bad boy with a good heart vibe and you were drawn to it.

The last three months had been the most enlightening and frustrating three months of your college career. Professor Barnes had encouraged you and given you his honest feedback, which helped you reach a level as a writer that you never thought possible. His class was your favorite, but you were more and more attracted to him each time you saw him. You knew it was taboo to have your professor staring in your late night fantasies, but that didn't stop you from imagining what it would be like to be bent over his desk as he made you come.

The weight of that fantasy bore down on you the closer you got to his office. When you were telling him what you wanted, you conveniently left out the part that he was the one you saw. He was the man undressing, touching, and kissing you. He was the only man you ever saw slipping inside you and setting your body ablaze with pleasure.

Before stepping around the corner to enter his office, you took a deep breath to calm your nerves. Your knuckles rapped lightly on the half opened door and you waited for him to respond before entering. The door opened wide to reveal Professor Barnes in dark washed jeans that hugged his thighs and a dark blue t-shirt that highlighted his defined biceps and muscled chest. His long, brown hair was pulled low at the base of his skull and his lips were turned up into a soft smile.

You gripped the straps of your backpack tighter as your heart sped up. This was the first time you would be completely alone with him. You had come to speak with him during his office hours, but there had been other faculty and students in the building. This time you were completely alone.

"Y/n, come in. I hope you're hungry. I wasn't sure what you liked so I got a few different things."

"Thanks, Professor Barnes."

"We aren't in class, Y/n. It's just Bucky. It's what all my friends call me."

You smiled gently at him and walked into his office. The soft click of the door had your skin tingling in anticipation. Bucky motioned for you to take a seat on the couch tucked into the corner of the room. He grabbed a container from the small side table and handed it to you along with a fork. You dug into the lo mein and chewed slowly as you looked around his office.

When you were in his office previously, you never took the time to look around. There were several built-in bookshelves all lined with books. Posters of different literary works were hung on the walls. The office had a warm, comforting feel to it with its dark brown wooden furniture and red accents. It actually helped to calm your nerves as you ate.

"How's your day been, Y/n. Do anything exciting?"

Bucky's voice broke through your thoughts and drew your attention to him.

"Um, not really. Just organized my thoughts and jotted down some notes. Took a look back at last week's assignment as a refresher."

"I'm looking forward to discussing your thoughts."

Bucky had been watching you since you entered his office. You were nestled into the corner of the couch looking around his office as if it were the most interesting thing in the world. Your body was less tense than when you first entered, but he could still see his shy little kitten hovering at the surface.

"How was your day? Did you get everything done that you needed to?" You asked softly.

His brow furrowed for a moment before he remembered your conversation after class. The reason he wanted to meet in the evening wasn't because he had other things to do during the day. In truth, he spent his day lazing around his house and making sure he had everything prepared for your meeting. Bucky wanted to have dinner with you and then engage you in some light conversation to get to know you better.

"Oh, yeah. All done." He smiled. "So, Y/n. Tell me about yourself."

He sat back into the corner of the couch with his foot resting on his knee as he ate. You chewed thoughtfully and paused a few moments before answering.

"Like what?"

"Everything."

Bucky's blue eyes pierced through you, making your breath catch in your chest. His eyes were so intense, but seductively warm as he stared at you.

"Well..." You set your food down and then leaned back. "I'm a New York native. I'll be graduating with my graduate degree in a few weeks and then I hope to find work at a publishing company while working on my first novel."

"How did you get into writing?" Bucky set his own container of food down and devoted his full attention to you.

"I fell in love with writing at a young age. I guess you could say I was a bookworm and the stories I read inspired me to create my own worlds. It felt freeing to slip into something of my own creation. My parents fought a lot when I was younger. They finally divorced when I was ten, but instead of fighting with each other like they used to, they started using me against the other. Writing was my escape to a place where I could have the life and ending that I wanted, not the one someone else decided for me."

"I love how passionate you are when you talk about your writing."

"It's important to me." You shrugged.

"It shows." Bucky responded affectionately.

A sizzling connection hung in the air between the two of you. Both of your eyes were trained on each other until Bucky's fell to your parted lips. You heard him suck in a sharp breath. You noticed the way he looked at you last night during class and the way his tone was teasing as he spoke. It was the reason you accepted his invitation to meet.

You wanted to know if it was just a fluke brought on by the racy writing prompt or if there was a true attraction brewing. Based on your current situation, you felt safe assuming he was genuinely attracted to you. The knowledge gave you the courage to show a part of yourself that you normally kept hidden.

"I'm eager to talk about the new story you assigned."

Bucky noted the confident tone in your voice and the way your eyes darkened. His scared kitten was gone and the little minx you had shown him last night was back. His lips cocked into a half smirk and he found himself leaning towards you, resting his elbows on his knees.

"Where do you want to start?" Bucky murmured.

"I want to work through my fantasy...with you."

"And how do you want to work through it, Y/n?"

"I don't think words are enough, Professor Barnes. I think I need a demonstration."

A light huff of breath escaped Bucky when he saw your face contort with the sexiest smirk he had ever seen.

"If I remember correctly, you don't want to think. You just want to feel." Bucky smirked when you nodded. "Then come feel me, kitten."

Bucky leaned back, one arm spread across the back of the couch and the other laying down the armrest. You stood and slowly walked over to him. He waited to see what you would do. He was ready to give you directions if you needed him to, but to his surprise you lowered yourself down to straddle his legs and your hands rested and his chest.

Your hands ran down his chest and abs before following the same path upwards. Your fingertips skimmed along the base of his neck and then up the sides until you were cupping his stubbled cheeks. When your face leaned towards him and your lips brushed softly across his, he grabbed you tightly by the waist and crushed his lips against yours.

Bucky's hand slipped up your back and grabbed your neck, tilting your head to the side. His tongue licked and his lips sucked at your skin until he was sure his mark would be left on your skin. Your fingers gripped his shoulders tightly and a small moan passed your lips. He pulled away from your skin, whispering softly into your neck.

"Stand up and kick your shoes off, kitten."

You slowly climbed off his lap, kicked off your flats, and took a few steps backwards as he pushed himself up. He circled you, his index finger grazed across your stomach, over your arm, and then along the small of your back.

"Arms up."

You raised your trembling arms and released a shaky breath. Bucky's fingers gently grabbed the hem of your shirt and lifted it over your head, slowly exposing your skin to him. After discarding your shirt he circled around you again. His fingers popped the button on your jeans and then slid the zipper down.

Bucky hooked his thumbs into the loops of your jeans and pushed them down your legs. You stepped out of them, leaving you in your bra and panties. He dropped to his knees, kissing along your stomach and hips. His hot breath flowed over your core, but he moved to kiss along your thighs instead.

You stood still as he kissed your flaming skin. Pleasure was coursing through every cell of your body. The wet trail his kisses left added to the sensation of his lips caressing your skin. He stood a moment later and continued kissing along your chest and neck, moving up to your lips. His hands cupped your breasts and then slid around to your back. Popping the clasp on your bra, he slid it down your arms until your bare breasts were exposed to him.

"Damn, kitten." Bucky took your breast in his hand and leaned down to lick your nipple. "You're so beautiful. More beautiful than any woman I've ever seen."

You shivered under the soft touch of his hands as he continued to caress and suck at your breasts.

"That feels amazing." You whispered.

"I know something that'll feel even more amazing, kitten. You're already breathless, now it's time for you to get spread out and worshipped. Go lay down on my desk."

Bucky stepped back and let his eyes roam over your flushed skin and the way you panted with lust filled eyes. You walked towards his desk and laid down, noticing for the first time that it was completely clear. Your eyes locked on Bucky as you hopped up and laid back slowly.

"Bend your knees and put your feet on the desk." Bucky pulled his shirt over his head as he prowled towards you.

He kicked off his shoes and rid himself of his pants, leaving him in just his underwear. With his clothes gone, you could see the full extent of how chiseled he really was. His upper body looked as if it were carved from granite and deep lines cut from his hips to the spot right above his already hard cock.

A hint of doubt crept in as he settled between your legs and ran his hands up your calves. He was your professor and, while you were both two consenting adults, it was taboo to let him fulfill your sexual desires. Not to mention he could be fired if anyone found out. He grabbed the sides of your panties and slowly slid them down your legs as your thoughts raced.

"Fuck, such a pretty little pussy." Bucky groaned.

"Wait. Wait." You pushed up into a sitting position and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Is everything okay?" Bucky's brow furrowed.

"Should we be doing this? I mean...I'm your student. Wouldn't you get in trouble if anyone knew?"

"You're worth taking that chance, Y/n. You said you want a man to see you and only you. I see you, kitten. From the moment you stepped into my classroom, you're all I've seen. I want so much more than just your body. You're intelligent, witty, passionate."

"We've barely spoken. How do you know I'm any of those things?" You questioned.

"From your writing. You grasp emotions like no one I've ever seen before. I have laughed with your characters, loved with them, and even felt the brokenness that they've felt. That's how I know. I feel like I know the most important parts about you, Y/n. I feel like I know your heart."

The look in his eyes and the emotion in his voice had all your doubts dissipating in a matter of seconds. You unwrapped your arms from around your chest and laid back like he had asked you to. With his confession, you felt seen for the first time in your life. You were his sole focus.

Bucky's face lowered slowly between your legs as his hands reached up and cupped your breasts. His tongue licked at your glistening folds and he groaned at your sweet taste.The first touch of his tongue on your clit drew a long, low moan from your throat.

"That's the sweetest sound I've ever heard, kitten. Let's see if I can get you to do it again." Bucky whispered against your wet opening.

His lips sucked your clit into his mouth and his tongue circled it in a slow teasing movement. His middle finger sunk into your pussy, creating even more sensation to push you higher.

"Professor Barnes." You moaned.

"I kinda like that, kitten." Bucky chuckled and then reattached his lips to your clit.

Bucky added a second finger and pumped them into you faster. Your body squirmed on the cool wood of the desk as your orgasm approached. Gripping the low bun on the back of his head, you pulled him closer as you came on his face. A loud, broken moan ripped from your body and you trembled under the care of his tongue and fingers. You laid on the desk trying to catch your breath as he removed his underwear.

"Oh, kitten. I'm not done giving you the attention you deserve."

Your eyes fell on Bucky's large, hard cock fisted in his hand. His hand moved along his shaft slowly as he took a step back.

"Stand up and bend over my desk."

The strained sound of his voice had excitement shooting straight between your legs. He wanted you and the proof was currently in his hand. His eyes were trained on you and his stare told you that the only thing he was focused on in that moment was you. It was everything you wanted.

You slid off the edge of the desk and walked up to him. Pushing onto your toes, you kissed him softly and then placed your lips next to his ear.

"I want you to fuck me like like I'm the only woman who's ever made you feel this way, Professor Barnes."

You leaned back and bit down on your lip as you smiled.

"You are, Y/n." He said seriously.

His answer took you by surprise and you were even more eager to obey his request. You turned around and leaned over his desk with your palms flat and your cheek pressed onto the wood. Bucky's hand caressed your hip and you felt his tip at your entrance.

"You okay, kitten?" Bucky asked.

"I'm okay. Please." You wiggled your ass against him making a low chuckle rumble in his chest.

"Just making sure."

With that, he pushed inside you in one smooth stroke. You both moaned simultaneously. Bucky was filling you in just the right way and you knew you were in for one hell of a ride. He thrust into you slow and easy, keeping a steady rhythm.

"Faster." You breathed out.

"I want to enjoy this, kitten. I'll give you what you want, just let me feel you hugging me for a moment."

Bucky took his time to savor every inch of your wet walls wrapping around his cock. It was the best thing he'd ever felt. One taste wouldn't be enough for him. He was going to need more and more. He was already addicted to you and each time he had you, that addiction was going to grow.

He finally began moving faster and harder as your cries of pleasure became more frequent. You were both breathing heavily and Bucky could hear your sharp gasps when he hit the sensitive spot deep inside you. Before you knew it, your orgasm was crashing over you, sending you into a spiral of white hot euphoria. Bucky crashed right behind you, filling you with his cum and calling out your name reverently.

He fell forward and braced himself above you as he gulped in air. His lips skated over your spine and along your shoulder blades with feather light kisses. He stood and helped you to lean back on his desk.

"Does that meet the standards of your fantasy, kitten?"

"I'd say it exceeded my standards, Professor Barnes. I think I know exactly what I'm going to write now."

"I look forward to reading it."

You and Bucky both chuckled lightly as he pressed a gentle kiss to your lips.

"Can I take you out sometime?" Bucky cupped your cheek and ran his thumb over your skin.

"Shouldn't we wait until after graduation?"

The worry you felt earlier returned and this time it was heightened. After your tryst with Bucky, you knew you wouldn't be able to keep your distance from him and it was clear he didn't want you to.

"There are things we can do that don't involve being out in public. We only have a few weeks until the end of the semester and then you won't be my student any longer."

You hesitated for a moment. The repercussions could devastate his career, but if he agreed to be careful and kept things professional in class then you could agree to a date.

"Okay, but two conditions."

"Name 'em, kitten."

"First, we have to be careful. I don't want this to affect your position here. Second, when we're on campus you have to treat me like I'm any other student. Agreed?" You cocked an eyebrow at him in question.

"That's it?" He waited for you to acknowledge his question and you nodded. "Agreed. Tomorrow afternoon, meet me at my place and I'll have the perfect surprise date planned."

A giggle bubbled up your throat at his enthusiasm and you moved past him to get dressed. You dropped back onto the couch and grabbed your forgotten Chinese food. Bucky followed and you ate while you talked about your lives. Several hours later, you helped him clean up and he walked you out while maintaining an appropriate distance between the two of you.

"You know, I think you've rightfully earned the title of teacher's pet, kitten." He said when you reached your car.

"That's breaking our second rule, Bucky." You teased.

"No one else has to know. I'll keep it stored up here." He tapped on his temple. "See you tomorrow, Y/n."

Bucky waited for you to climb into your car and drive off before walking to his own with a grin on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 61 18
!! ㅤ۫ㅤ𝝎𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾ㅤׅㅤ?? ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀʀɴᴇꜱ, ᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴇɴᴜ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ: ★ƒℓυƒƒ ★αηgѕт ★ѕмυт (ѕσмєтιмєѕ) ★уσυ ¢αη єνєη ρℓ...
174K 4.1K 70
🖤Mature🖤Romance🖤 "Where's he going?" "To her. His Passerine." Kristyn, a fragile, little girl struggling her days in the crowded city of New York...
33.7K 315 3
a collection of marvel character one-shots. fem!!reader!! warnings mature themes language some violent themes
144K 1.7K 23
smutty bucky barnes/winter solider/marvel one shots 18+ (aka filled with smut, i'm not checking ids if you know what i mean) there will be kinks invo...