Bucky Barnes Imagines Vol. 2

By Nikki62517

This is the second volume of my Bucky Barnes stories. It will contain one shots and short multi-part stories... More

I Don't Want You
I Don't Want You Pt. 2
I Don't Want You Pt. 3
I Don't Want You Pt. 4*
I Don't Want You Pt. 5
Starting Over
Starting Over Pt. 2
Starting Over Pt. 3
Starting Over Pt. 4*
Unimportant
Unimportant Pt. 2
Unimportant Pt. 3
Unimportant Pt. 4 (Bucky Ending)
Unimportant Pt. 5 (Xander Ending)
Shopping*
Shopping Pt. 2*
Diary Pt. 2
Pranks
Reunited
Reunited Pt. 2
Reunited Pt. 3
Nervous*
Teacher's Pet Pt. 2*
Teacher's Pet Pt. 3*
Worth The Wait
Worth The Wait Pt. 2
Worth The Wait Pt. 3*
Meant To Be Yours*
F#%K You
Broken Promises
Broken Promises Pt. 2
Broken Promises Pt. 3
Broken Promises Pt. 4

Teacher's Pet

660 24 0
By Nikki62517

Friday was Bucky's favorite and least favorite day all rolled into one. It held the title of his favorite because he knew he was going to see the girl he had been dreaming about every night for the last four months. She'd be right in front of him for the next three hours and he could feel his body buzz with excitement. However, it was also his least favorite because he knew he wouldn't be able to see her again until the following Friday.

Out of all the creative writing workshops he taught at NYU, the only one he bothered to show up for early was his four-thirty course on Friday evenings. He wanted to make sure he could spot his favorite student entering his class and taking her seat, sinking down low in the chair, and trying to become as invisible as possible. If only she knew how much she stood out to him. His little kitten was shy and quiet, barely participating in discussions unless called on.

It was a bit humorous to him how she could write such strong, independent female leads when she was so reserved. However, Bucky knew that deep down she had a fire burning inside her. He could see the spark in her eyes when an idea hit her. He loved the way she would scribble out a rough draft with ease as the ideas flowed from her head and onto the paper. She just needed the right person to bring her out of her shell and Bucky knew he was that person.

The classroom was already filling up, but Bucky hadn't seen his girl walk in yet. The first few rows were filled with blushing, giggling girls who were trying to sneak glances at him. He knew he had a reputation as being the youngest and most attractive professor in the English department. He was tall and muscular with a sharp jawline and intense blue eyes that women found hard to resist. Especially when paired with his devilishly handsome smile. Every semester his class was filled with young women hoping to catch his eye and become the teacher's pet, but there was only one girl who had ever caught Bucky's eye.

Student-professor relationships were taboo and had led to termination for several faculty members in the past. Bucky knew it was risky and he'd tried keeping his distance, biding his time until the semester ended and she was no longer his student, but his need for her grew every day. With every interaction, rather it be during class or when she'd come to ask questions about assignments during his office hours, he became more and more infatuated with her.

He found himself wondering what her lips tasted like or how her smooth skin would feel against the palms of his hands. While his fantasies had become filled with her image, he also wanted to know her on a deeper level. He wanted to know her interests, if she had a hobby outside of writing, what her dreams were. He wanted to know everything.

Bucky sat gathering the assignments to be handed back as he waited for his girl to walk in. Five minutes until the start of class, she still hadn't arrived and he began to worry that she wasn't going to come today. He began to feel a dark cloud settle over him as he thought about having to wait another week to see her. His hand ran through his long, chestnut locks every few moments in disappointment. However, right at four-thirty she came rushing into the classroom and sat down in her usual seat in the back row.

The disappointment dissipated from Bucky's body as he looked at her flushed cheeks and slightly wind-blown hair. Even in disarray, she was beautiful. The sight made him wonder how much more beautiful she'd look spread on his office desk with her cheeks flushed and hair mused for a completely different reason. It was the one fantasy that played on repeat in his mind. Taking her in his office, devoting his full attention to her, as other students were waiting for just a moment of his time.

Watching as she readied herself for class, he wondered if she had any secret fantasies of her own. If there was anything in particular that made her heart race with desire and heat pool in her core. Today was the day he was finally going to get the answer to sate his burning curiosity.

"Good evening everyone. We're going to dive straight into your assignment, which will be due on Wednesday night. As always, make sure you submit them through the drop box no later than nine that night so I have time to read through them and get them back to you during our next class." Bucky's smooth, baritone voice echoed through the lecture hall.

The moment he opened his mouth, everyone's attention snapped to him. The girls sitting in the front rows had their eyes glued to him as if what he was saying was the most important thing they'd ever heard. Bucky glanced at the back row and saw a pair of eyes trained on him, waiting for him to explain the assignment. He smirked as he made eye contact with her. His eyes roamed over the other students in the room, but he wasn't intrigued by what they would write. This assignment was prepared especially for his little kitten.

"This week we're going to be continuing our exploration of the romance genre. Last week I had you create a story about two lovers reconciling after a tragic event that tore them apart. This week, I want you to continue their story. You've explored the emotions behind their reconciliation, now I want you to move on to something more intense...more intimate. The topic for your next short story is...sex. But there's a twist to this story. I want you to write about something you fantasize about personally."

Bucky's gaze once again stopped on his girl and he saw her cheeks stained a bright pink. He had no doubt that she would do the assignment and that it would be flawlessly written, even though she seemed to be flustered by the topic. This was his chance to find out what got her wet and needy–and he intended to make every word of her story a reality.

"And you'll be personally reading these?" A girl in the front row flirtatiously asked.

"How else would I grade them, Sharon." Bucky chuckled and glanced at her briefly before looking back at his kitten. "Get with a partner and start bouncing ideas, the way your characters might be feeling, settings for your story. Whatever you need to talk through in order to bring your fantasies to life."

Bucky waited until everyone had paired off before taking a lap around the class. He couldn't make a beeline straight to the back of the room, so he strolled through the chairs listening as everyone began discussing their stories. Whenever he asked the class to pair off, he noticed that his girl never did. She sat in the last row, in the back corner all by herself, and worked through her own thoughts. Tonight she was going to have a partner regardless of if she wanted one or not.

"Y/n, you don't want to partner up with someone?" Bucky stopped by your desk and leaned against the side of it with his hands in his pockets.

He smirked slightly as your head snapped up, cheeks still that lovely shade of pink, and your big y/e/c eyes zeroed in on him. His fingers itched to caress your cheeks and feel the soft warmth of your skin. You shook your head and smiled shyly at him.

"No, Professor Barnes. I work better alone."

The low, gentle tone of your voice sent a silent shiver down his spine. It was a sound he didn't get to hear often, but every time he did, it sounded like an angel had just come from the heavens and sang the sweetest melody to him.

"Unfortunately, partnering up is non-negotiable this time." Bucky plastered a faux frown on his face.

"But everyone already has a partner." You replied, brow scrunching as you looked around the room.

"Then I'll be your partner."

Bucky grabbed the chair from the desk in front of yours and straddled it with his arms folded across the top of the backrest. His back was facing the rest of his students, making sure his undivided attention was on you. He wasn't leaving any room for you to dispute, so you sighed softly and nodded. Bucky heard a loud scoff from behind him followed by poorly concealed giggles and whispers. He watched as your head bowed and you shrank in on yourself to escape the attention that was currently focused on you.

"Is there a problem, ladies?" Bucky asked, twisting around in the seat and staring at Sharon and the girls surrounding her.

"No, Professor Barnes. Y/n is more than welcome to join us if she wants. We're all kind of working together as one big group. I'm sure you have better things to be doing."

Sharon's smile was sickly sweet and the false sincerity on the blonde's face made Bucky's stomach sour.

"She's right. I'm okay by myself, Professor Barnes. Thank you, though." You whispered.

Bucky looked at you briefly. Your face was still looking down at the desk, hair curtaining your beautiful face. He looked back at Sharon with a cold look on his face.

"I'm here to help my students, Sharon, and that's what I'm currently doing. We're fine over here, so please pay attention to your own assignment and don't worry about Y/n's. After what I read last week, you could do with a little extra focus on the details of your story."

Sharon's lips parted in shock and then snapped shut as she glared at you in annoyance. She huffed before turning back to her group with a scowl.

"Look at me, Y/n." Bucky said softly.

Your head slowly raised and your eyes met his. His lips turned up in a warm smile and he saw your shoulders relax under his gaze.

"Don't worry about them. I'm here to help and that's what I plan on doing. It's just you and me talking through your ideas, okay?"

You nodded again and finally picked up your pen again. Bucky leaned forward and rested his chin on his arms. He watched for a moment as you tapped your pen against the open notebook on your desk. Your face was turned to the side, eyes staring at the wall, as you thought. The look of concentration was one Bucky was all too familiar with. He knew that there was an idea forming in your mind and he was eager to know what it was.

"What turns you on, Y/n?" His teasing words seemed to have captured your attention because you looked at him suddenly and your cheeks flushed a deep red.

"I, uh–" You swallowed harshly and dropped your eyes again.

"We're both adults here. The topic of sex and lust has such a negative connotation because people are afraid to admit that we're sexual creatures by nature. They don't want to admit the depraved things they desire because they don't want to appear abnormal. The thing is, we need sex. We crave it." Bucky's voice deepened as your eyes met his again. "What do you crave, Y/n?"

"I don't want to have to think." You whispered back after a tense pause. "I just want to let go and feel."

Bucky's body heated with every word you spoke. You wanted to relinquish your control. To give yourself over and feel nothing but white hot pleasure coursing through every molecule of your body.

"Tell me more." Bucky rasped and leaned closer to you.

Something flashed in your eyes and Bucky saw the shift take place in your confidence. You sat up straighter and leaned your arms on top of the desk. Up close Bucky could see the beautiful color swirling in your eyes and how smooth your skin really was. The light scent of your perfume engulfed him and he had to bite down on his tongue to keep from groaning. The shy little kitten he was used to seeing disappeared and in its place was the sexy vixen he had been longing to meet.

"I try to blend in or fade into the background because I don't want to be noticed. I overthink every decision I make in order to stay off people's rader. I want a man who will take charge and give me his undivided attention. I may not want to be noticed by most people, but I want to be noticed by him. I want to be the only woman he sees. In that moment, I want him to own me."

Bucky's pulse kicked into overdrive and everyone else in the room faded away as he listened to her low murmur. He suspected that his little kitten had claws, but this was leagues above what he had expected. Your darkened eyes flicked down to his lips and you sank your teeth into your plump bottom lip. He ran his tongue along his bottom lip, enjoying how your eyes traced its path. That was the moment he had been waiting for. All he needed was the smallest hint that you wanted him the way he wanted you.

When your eyes met again, you cleared your throat and sat back in your chair. He frowned at the space between the two of you, but quickly fixed his face back into a neutral expression. You were trying to close yourself off to him after giving a glimpse into the desire you felt for him. He wasn't going to let you slip back into your shell.

"Every good story needs details, Y/n. What are the details of your fantasy?" Bucky moved his arms from the back of his chair to the edge of your desk and locked eyes with you.

"Professor Barnes..." Your cheeks reddened as you whispered out his name.

The unnoticeable bulge in his jeans was turning into more of a problem the longer he sat there listening to you speak and watching the way your body responded to his presence. Not only was your skin flushed, but your words were coming out more airy and you were beginning to shift in your seat. He could even detect the discrete way you were pressing your thighs together under the desk.

"Tell me, Y/n." He said firmly.

You swallowed the lump in your throat, loving the way his command rolled off his tongue.

"I want to be undressed by him. Slowly and teasingly until I'm breathless."

"And then?"

"I want him to spread me out and pay attention to every inch of my body until I come apart on his tongue."

Bucky's breathing was shallow and his cock was throbbing painfully in his pants. He was almost regretting his choice because there was no way he was going to be able to move from his seat.

"And then I want him to praise me for how well I take him." You continued without having to be asked this time.

"Sounds like one hell of a fantasy, kit—Y/n." Bucky said, his voice low and husky.

He took a moment to compose himself before continuing.

"I think you've done enough brainstorming to start a rough draft. I'm looking forward to reading your story."

You held his gaze for a moment longer before picking up your pen and scribbling words down in your notebook. He watched you for several minutes then tore his eyes from you to glance around at the other students. He needed to calm down. There was still an hour and a half left of the class and he couldn't spend it with a raging hard on.

Bucky's eyes lingered on the different groups as he began trying to make a mental list of things he needed to do over the weekend. Once he was able to stand from the chair, he walked back to his desk and grabbed the stack of assignments on his desk that needed to be handed back. He flipped through them until he came to your name. He placed it on the bottom of the stack and spent the rest of class checking on the other groups. Every now and then he'd look up to see you either scribbling away or staring off into space as you tried to organize a thought. Ten minutes before the end of class, he grabbed the assignments from his desk and propped himself against it with his legs extended in front of him.

"Okay, everyone. That's enough for today. I've got last week's assignment here with my critique. When I call your name, come grab your assignment then you're free to go."

Bucky hurried through each name, eager to get to the last one in the pile. He called your name as the last student left. The thud of the lecture hall door closing echoed through the now empty room, leaving him alone with you.

"Absolutely amazing, as usual." Bucky smirked as he handed your assignment back. "How are you doing on the current assignment? Any problems?"

"Um, maybe a bit." You said shyly.

"Wanna talk about it?" Bucky motioned to the closest desk.

You hesitantly nodded and took a seat. Bucky sat next to you and waited for you to speak.

"I don't have much experience with...sex." You embarrassingly admitted. "So it feels like a challenge to get the emotions behind the words right."

"Are you a virgin, Y/n?" Bucky asked, his interest piqued.

The blush he had come to love appeared on your cheeks again and he couldn't help but chuckle.

"I'm not here to judge, Y/n" Bucky stated to calm your embarrassment.

"Well, no. I'm not a virgin, but compared to what I told you and what I've actually done, I've realized my sex life has been really boring up to this point."

Bucky found himself thrilled with your confession. There were so many things he could introduce you to if you were willing. He may not be your first lover, but there were still so many firsts he could have with you.

"As I said before, I'm always here if you need help. I want you to succeed and I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you do." Bucky's voice had dropped again and his gaze heated as his eyes roamed over you.

This time he didn't try to conceal what he was doing. He wanted you to notice the way he sized you up. Your thighs were pressed tightly together and your breasts were rising and falling in time with your shallow breaths.

"Thank you, Professor Barnes." You forced out in a shaky voice.

"In fact, I know tomorrow is Saturday, but why don't we meet up in my office to discuss this further? We'll have more time to really–explore–things."

"Oh, I–I don't want to bother you on the weekend. I-I can wait, um, I can wait until your office hours on Monday."

He chuckled again at how adorably timid you were.

"It's really no problem. It's the least I can do for my favorite student." Bucky winked at you and leaned back in the chair to wait for your response.

"O-okay. What time?"

Bucky mentally cheered at your acceptance. He knew there was a part of you that wanted to push yourself out of your comfort zone. For the past three months, he watched you blossom into one of the best writers he had ever met. Now he wanted to help you bloom into the woman you wanted to be.

"How about five tomorrow evening? I have a few things to take care of during the day. I'll get us dinner, we can eat, and then get to work. Sound good?"

"Yeah, sure."

You finally gave him a small smile, but behind the sweet look in your eyes was a hint of fire blazing bright. Bucky watched you saunter out of the classroom. There was a slight sway to your hips as you walked, giving him the slightest look at the sexy goddess that he planned to bring out of you tomorrow evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 61 18
!! ㅤ۫ㅤ𝝎𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾ㅤׅㅤ?? ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀʀɴᴇꜱ, ᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴇɴᴜ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ: ★ƒℓυƒƒ ★αηgѕт ★ѕмυт (ѕσмєтιмєѕ) ★уσυ ¢αη єνєη ρℓ...
6.2K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
27.7K 385 50
Welcome to my Bucky Imagines and One Shots - For those of you who want even more Bucky Barnes in your lives. Imagines and one shots about you and th...
980K 19.6K 71
Here is a collection of Bucky Barnes imagines written by me. I do not own any of the characters nor places that Marvel have created and will never c...