Bucky Barnes Imagines Vol. 2

By Nikki62517

This is the second volume of my Bucky Barnes stories. It will contain one shots and short multi-part stories... More

I Don't Want You
I Don't Want You Pt. 2
I Don't Want You Pt. 3
I Don't Want You Pt. 4*
I Don't Want You Pt. 5
Starting Over
Starting Over Pt. 2
Starting Over Pt. 3
Starting Over Pt. 4*
Unimportant
Unimportant Pt. 2
Unimportant Pt. 3
Unimportant Pt. 4 (Bucky Ending)
Unimportant Pt. 5 (Xander Ending)
Shopping*
Shopping Pt. 2*
Diary Pt. 2
Pranks
Reunited
Reunited Pt. 2
Reunited Pt. 3
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet Pt. 2*
Teacher's Pet Pt. 3*
Worth The Wait
Worth The Wait Pt. 2
Worth The Wait Pt. 3*
Meant To Be Yours*
F#%K You
Broken Promises
Broken Promises Pt. 2
Broken Promises Pt. 3
Broken Promises Pt. 4

Nervous*

836 22 0
By Nikki62517

The compound was busy as Tony's party planner flitted around one of the event rooms. There were people decorating, a dance floor was being set up, bottles of liquor and cases of beer were being brought in, and a chef from one of the most prominent restaurants in New York was in the kitchen down the hall preparing some of the best smelling food you'd ever come across. Tony had gone all out for tonight and it brought a smile to your face that he agreed to your request. You knew he was only doing it because you were his best friend, but knowing that he was making it the party of your dreams made your heart swell.

The guest list wasn't huge, but you still wanted the party to be grandiose and memorable. It wasn't every day that the love of your life turned one hundred and six and you wanted to make it the best birthday he had ever had. Steve and Sam had gladly taken Bucky out for the day while everything was being set up. You wanted to surprise him and it would be impossible to do that if he had stayed in the compound, even if you were successful in keeping him away from the party set up.

As evening fell, you rushed upstairs to get ready. You showered and curled your hair, did your makeup with a neutral smokey eye and red lip, and slipped on the deep red, lace mini-dress with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline that you had picked out three weeks ago. You were just slipping on your black peep toe stilettos when Bucky walked into the room you shared. He groaned as he fell on the bed, not even bothering to look at you.

"Steve and Sam fucking ran me around the whole damn city."

"Oh, yeah? What'd you do?" Your voice held a hint of amusement as you looked at him laying on the bed in a starfish pose.

"A whole lot of nothing. Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate hanging out with them, but I would rather be here with you."

Bucky finally opened his eyes and pushed himself up with his hands flat on the bed behind him. When he caught sight of your dress and makeup, his eyes widened and his lips parted in shock.

"Wow, doll. You look—" He trailed off.

"How do I look, baby?"

"Stunning, sexy, like a goddess, absolutely breathtaking. Take your pick." He said, eyes scanning up and down your body. "Where are you off to?"

"We have plans tonight, so get up and put this blindfold on." You tossed a scarf at him and crossed your arms, waiting for him to do it.

"What plans? We didn't plan anything." Bucky furrowed his brow in confusion.

"You didn't, but I did. It's your birthday and I wanted to do something special for you."

"I haven't celebrated my birthday since the forties, Y/n." Bucky sighed.

"I know, that's why I wanted to do something for you."

You smiled and crawled onto the bed between his legs, taking his face in your hands. He sucked in a breath as your lips brushed against his and you rubbed your thumbs across the stubble on his cheek.

"Then tonight I have a very special present for you." Your lips curved into a sexy smile and you lowered your voice.

Bucky gulped and you could see his expression flit between nervous and lustful. He hadn't had sex since before his time with Hydra. He spent decades as the Winter Soldier, then years on the run, and finally years trying to undo the conditioning in his brain in order to find some semblance of peace. It was just recently that he was beginning to feel somewhat normal. You were part of the reason he was doing so well.

You encouraged and loved him through his hardest times and he was grateful for everything you'd done for him. He was in love with you and knew there was no one else he wanted to be with. It wasn't that he didn't want to have sex with you, but he was scared that he wouldn't be able to satisfy you after over eighty years of celibacy. Before he could dwell any further on the insinuation your words held, you climbed off the bed and grabbed his hand to pull him up.

"You don't have to wear the blind fold, but when I tell you to close your eyes you gotta promise me that you will."

"Doll, I don't know." Bucky said slowly.

"Please, Buck. If you don't like it, then we don't have to stay."

Bucky could tell that you were excited about whatever you had planned. He knew you well enough to know that you worked tirelessly to make it perfect for him and all you were asking him for was to give it a chance.

"Okay, doll. Lead the way."

The corners of his lips turned up in a soft smile as you squealed in excitement and threw your arms around his neck. You grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room and to the elevators. His arm wrapped around your waist as it descended to the ground floor. Once you stepped out of the elevator, you had him close his eyes as you led him through the corridors.

"Mmm, something smells really good. Did you cook me a special birthday dinner?"

You could hear the grin in his voice as he spoke.

"Something like that."

You approached the event room and saw Steve and Sam waiting for you outside. They opened the doors and you led Bucky inside, waiting for Steve and Sam to walk ahead of you before letting Bucky open his eyes.

"Okay, baby. Open your eyes."

Bucky opened his eyes slowly and the small gathering of people yelled a resounding 'surprise'. The only people in attendance were the Avengers and a few other agents Bucky had worked with since he became part of the team, but he still felt uncomfortable at being the center of attention. You saw apprehension twist his features and immediately tried to shift the attention away from him.

"Okay everyone, help yourself to food and drinks."

The guests disbursed and made their way towards the bar or the table where the food had been sat up. You spun on your heel and looked at Bucky.

"I'm so sorry. I should have known this was a bad idea. I just wanted you to see how many people care about you. We can leave if you want."

The last thing you wanted to do was upset him and he could tell that you were worried that was exactly what he was feeling. Bucky's eyes soften at the worried look on your face. He might not like crowds, or attention, or parties, but he wasn't upset. If anything, he was shocked that this many people cared enough to celebrate his birthday with him.

"Doll, no. You did such an amazing job planning this and it'd be a shame to miss out on it. Plus, I'm starving and the food looks so good." He chuckled.

He saw your face relax and just like before, you threw your arms around his neck. He kissed the side of your head and then turned you around and guided you to the food. After eating, Bucky seemed more relaxed. He was laughing with Steve and Sam, thanking anyone who wished him a happy birthday, and even let you pull him onto the small dance floor. When it came time for his cake, he rolled his eyes at the candles sitting on top of it.

"I thought it might be a fire hazard to try and fit one hundred and six candles on your cake, so I settled for the number candles and this awesome 'over the hill' tombstone candle." You smiled mischievously.

"Not funny." Bucky grumbled.

"Aww, smile, Buck. You may be old, but at least you don't look it. Don't wanna get frown lines, do you?"

"Keep it up, doll." Bucky cocked an eyebrow.

You pushed onto your tiptoes and kissed his cheek then whispered in his ear.

"You can punish me later, baby."

Bucky's anxiety spiked again at your words and his mind flashed to what you had planned for after the party. Again, you didn't let him dwell on it too long.

"Blow out your candles so you can cut your cake."

Bucky leaned down and blew out the flames so you could serve up the cake to everyone. You spent a few more hours downstairs before everyone started leaving. Bucky and you went back to your room and you pulled your shoes off with an exhausted sigh then fell on the bed. Bucky laid beside you and turned to face you with a smile on his face.

"I had a good time, Y/n. Thank you."

"I'm glad, baby. I was scared that you'd hate it and storm off."

"I'd never do that to you, doll. I appreciate everything you do for me."

"Oh yeah? Then I bet you'll really appreciate what I have planned for the rest of the night." You teased.

You leaned forward and kissed him as your hand slid under his shirt and your nails raked down his stomach.

"Y/n, wait." Bucky gently took your wrist and pulled your hand from under his shirt.

He sat on the edge of the bed and ran his hand through his hair. He wasn't sure how to explain his hesitation. In the year that you'd been dating, he'd always used the excuse that he wasn't ready to take that step in your relationship. It was a lie, but you'd never questioned it. He wanted to have that level of intimacy with you.

He wanted to feel your bare skin under his hands and pressed against him. To bring you to climax and hear the way you'd moan his name. But he let his fears take over and he pushed you away every time. He didn't want to push you away this time. He wanted to finally take the plunge and move forward, but that didn't mean he was any less nervous.

"Did I do something wrong?" Your meek voice almost broke his heart.

"No, doll." Bucky twisted around and took your hand in his. "I–I'm just nervous. I've wanted this for a while, but it's just so fucking terrifying."

"Why are you scared?"

"Because I haven't been with a woman like that in over eighty years. I love you, Y/n. I don't want you to be disappointed."

"Bucky, no matter what, I wouldn't be disappointed." You crawled over to him and tucked your legs underneath you as you spoke. "You're...you. There's nothing about you that could ever make me feel disappointed or upset with you. I love you, baby. If you're not ready, then we don't have to do anything. We can cuddle and talk, then fall asleep together. I can wait as long as you need."

Bucky stared at you in amazement. He couldn't believe how understanding and perfect you were. It would've been easy for you to be frustrated with him, to lash out at the lack of intimacy in your relationship, but you were doing the complete opposite. You even offered to wait as long as he needed. You were taking his feelings into consideration and there was nothing sexier to him than the way you cared and loved him without reservation.

"I'm going to wash my makeup off and change then we can just relax."

You leaned forward and kissed him lightly then shifted to crawl off the bed, but you didn't make it far before Bucky grabbed you around the waist and pinned you underneath him. His lips pressed against yours and he kissed you urgently. A surprised gasp parted your lips and Bucky slipped his tongue past your lips and explored your mouth.

His hands slipped down your body and gripped your hips in a strong hold. He nudged your legs open and settled his hips against yours, allowing you to feel his hard cock against your lower stomach. He reached up and slid the sleeves of your dress down to expose your shoulders and breasts.

"Bucky..." You breathed out, need clear in your tone.

"Let me take the lead, doll."

You nodded at him and pulled your arms from the sleeves of your dress. You placed your hands above your head and smiled as you bit down on your lip. Bucky's eyes flared and he lowered his mouth to your chest, licking and biting gently at your collarbone and up your neck. He moved down, stopping to do the same thing to your breasts. His tongue circled your nipple before his teeth bit down lightly on it. A jolt of excitement moved straight down to your pussy and you moaned loudly.

"You like it a little rough, huh?" Bucky chuckled.

"Mm-mhm." You hummed in agreement and arched your back hoping Bucky would repeat his actions on your other breast.

Bucky dipped his mouth back to your chest and lavished your other breast with the same attention. By the time he was done, your chest was rising and falling heavily and your panties were soaked through. Bucky slid down your body and pulled your dress down until he was able to slide it completely off your body.

"I don't even need to touch you to see how wet and ready you are, Y/n." Bucky said, eyeing your panties and the clear sign of your arousal.

Bucky pulled your panties off slowly and tossed them in the floor with your dress. He stood up and looked at you from the end of the bed.

"Spread your legs, doll."

Your legs parted and Bucky groaned at the sight of your bare pussy glistening in front of him. Now that you were spread naked on your bed, waiting for him to fuck you, he was kicking himself. It was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen and he had deprived himself of that sight for too long.

"I want you to touch yourself and look at me while you do it." Bucky's voice was low and rough as he spoke.

You ran your hand down your body until you reached your pussy. As you began circling your clit, Bucky pulled his shirt over his head. His eyes stayed glued to your fingers playing with your clit. He undid his belt and pulled it from the loops with an audible snap. His jeans dropped to the floor and you groaned at the sight of his cock straining against the fabric of his boxers.

He continued watching you, teasing the band of his underwear. But when you dipped two fingers inside your opening, Bucky couldn't wait any longer. He discarded his last article of clothing and snatched your hand away from your body. He brought your fingers to his mouth and sucked your juices from them.

"God damnit, doll. You're the best fucking thing I've ever tasted." Bucky moaned.

"Bucky, I need to feel you inside me." you whispered.

The corner of his lips curled slightly and he leaned over top of you. He lined himself up with your entrance and slipped inside of you until his full length was sheathed by your pussy. You trembled underneath him, already close to coming, when he began to move slowly within you. He intended to make this last as long as he could.

Bucky took in every small sound and movement you made, committing everything to memory. Everything about you felt, looked, and sounded perfect. You were the first woman he could see himself building a life with. The first he trusted with his whole heart. And now the first that he had ever made love to. Your pleasure mattered more to him than his own.

Your arms wrapped around his neck and pulled his lips to yours in a slow, sensual kiss. Your leg hitched around Bucky's hip and he gripped your thigh tightly, holding your leg up. You began moving with him in a syncopated rhythm as both of your pleasure built.

"Bucky, oh, I'm—I'm going to come." You breathed into his ear.

"Come for me, doll. Show me how fucking good I make you feel."

His deep growl was enough to push you over the edge. Your pussy tightened around him and you called his name over and over as you came. Bucky thrust inside you a few more times before he came with a loud moan.

Bucky rolled to his side and held you close to him as you both regained your composure. Your fingers rubbed small circles on his chest while his trailed up and down your spine.

"I think it's safe to say that I was definitely not disappointed." You chuckled.

"Thank God." Bucky laughed with you. "I was scared I'd forgotten all my moves."

"Were those all of your moves?"

"Oh, doll. I haven't even scratched the surface." Bucky teased.

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that. Think after a nap you could show me some more?" You purred.

Bucky rolled onto his back and pulled you on top of his chest.

"It'd be my honor."

You giggled and laid your head down on his chest. Bucky drifted off feeling a weight lift from his shoulders.

A/N: Nervous Bucky is adorable! Coming up next is one of my favorite stories, so stick around!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 156 32
It's been two months since Y/N returned to the Compound, but despite her best efforts, she can't seem to escape her trauma. Nightmares haunt her at n...
6.2K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
11.6K 472 28
Part two of The Barnes Series | Read Whiskey first! One year later... Bucky and Erica are ready to take that next step in their relationship, movin...
3K 12 14
One-shots of the one and only Bucky Barnes, from the MCU. Send requests if you want! I don't think I'll be writing a lot of smut because I'm not an...