Bucky Barnes Imagines Vol. 2

By Nikki62517

This is the second volume of my Bucky Barnes stories. It will contain one shots and short multi-part stories... More

I Don't Want You
I Don't Want You Pt. 2
I Don't Want You Pt. 3
I Don't Want You Pt. 4*
I Don't Want You Pt. 5
Starting Over
Starting Over Pt. 2
Starting Over Pt. 3
Starting Over Pt. 4*
Unimportant
Unimportant Pt. 2
Unimportant Pt. 3
Unimportant Pt. 4 (Bucky Ending)
Unimportant Pt. 5 (Xander Ending)
Shopping*
Shopping Pt. 2*
Diary Pt. 2
Pranks
Reunited
Reunited Pt. 2
Nervous*
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet Pt. 2*
Teacher's Pet Pt. 3*
Worth The Wait
Worth The Wait Pt. 2
Worth The Wait Pt. 3*
Meant To Be Yours*
F#%K You
Broken Promises
Broken Promises Pt. 2
Broken Promises Pt. 3
Broken Promises Pt. 4

Reunited Pt. 3

334 22 1
By Nikki62517

Seven Months Later

Steve carried your last box into your new apartment and set it on the floor next to the door. He looked around the living space that opened into an eat-in kitchen. On the opposite side of the kitchen was a door that opened to the bedroom and en suite bathroom. Winnie and Natasha were helping you unpack your clothes, while Bucky was busy trying to mount the TV onto the wall.

"You need some help?" Steve asked.

"If you wouldn't mind. This wall mount is awkward as hell." Bucky chuckled.

Steve grabbed the wall mount and held it in place so Bucky could attach it to the wall. He then helped him get the TV aligned and held it steady as Bucky set to work securing it. Once they were done, Bucky took a seat on the couch and scanned the room for what else needed to be done. Steve took a seat next to him, his eyes flickering to your bedroom. You were laughing with Natasha and Winnie as you placed your clothes on hangers and passed them off to be put in the closet. Steve smiled faintly and turned his attention to Bucky, plastering on his most serious dad look.

"So, this is a pretty big step in your relationship. You sure you're ready to live together?"

"I've never been more ready for anything in my life." Bucky replied, looking into the bedroom and smiling at the mere sight of you.

"I'm expecting you to take care of my girl. If anything happens to her..."

"I know, I know. No one will ever find my body." Bucky chuckled.

"Exactly." Steve said pointedly.

"You don't have to worry about her, Mr. Rogers. I'll always be here to keep her safe."

"Good." Steve turned slightly towards Bucky and clapped his hand on his shoulder. "I think you should start calling me Steve. I know I've been tough on you, but she's my daughter. I'll always be protective of her. As long as she's happy, I'm happy."

"Thanks, Steve." Bucky looked into the bedroom for a split second and then back at Steve. "Would you mind stepping out on the fire escape with me? I have something I wanted to talk to you about."

Bucky got up and walked onto the fire escape without looking behind him to see if Steve had followed. He turned around to face Steve and took a deep breath then blew it out slowly. Steve had finally accepted his relationship with you, but he still felt his anxiety rise as he stood in front of your dad. He wiped his hands down his jeans and then shoved them in his pockets as he shifted on his feet. Steve's face was stony as he leaned his hip on the railing of the fire escape and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why do you look so nervous?" Steve asked.

"I want to ask you something, but I'm starting to think that maybe I should have waited a little longer." Bucky laughed nervously.

"We're here now, so might as well go ahead and say what you wanted to say."

"I want to ask Y/n to marry me." Bucky blurted out.

Steve didn't move a muscle at Bucky's admission. His expression remained unchanged and it made Bucky feel uneasy. Steve may have accepted him, but it didn't mean that he would approve of you marrying Bucky.

"N-not right now." Bucky stammered. "But soon. I don't want to ask her without your approval, though."

Steve stared at Bucky for a moment longer before ducking back into the apartment. Bucky felt himself deflate at Steve's reaction—or lack of—and he was worried that he had rushed into things too quickly. He wanted to marry you, but it didn't feel right to ask you if your dad didn't approve. Bucky glanced through the window and saw Steve walking back through the living room with Natasha following behind him. He stepped onto the fire escape and helped her out after him.

"Hey, sweetheart. Steve said you had something to ask me." Natasha smiled warmly at him as she wrapped her arm around Steve.

"I, well..."

"If you're serious about what you said, it's not just my permission you'll need." Steve responded gently, his earlier hard expression replaced with a soft smile.

Bucky nodded and took another deep breath. Steve's relaxed demeanor and the friendly smile on Natasha's face eased his anxiety and made his tense muscles relax.

"I want to ask Y/n to marry me, but I won't do it without your permission." Bucky said confidently.

Natasha stared blankly at him before launching herself across the small fire escape and hugging him tightly.

"Oh my God!" She squealed.

"Shhh, baby. We don't want her to hear." Steve chuckled.

"Of course you have our permission!" Natasha took a step back and rested her hand on Bucky's cheek. "She's going to be so excited. You have to promise that you'll show me the ring you pick out before you ask her."

"I can actually show you now. I bought a ring a few weeks after we started dating. It didn't take me long to realize that I couldn't let her get away again." Bucky smirked.

Natasha released him and clapped her hands together as Bucky pulled a small black box from his pocket. He cracked the box open and held it out for Natasha and Steve to inspect. A modest oval shaped diamond sat flanked by smaller, leaf shaped emeralds on a silver band. Natasha gasped at how beautiful and unique the ring was, knowing that you would absolutely love it. Steve looked at the ring and then smiled at the proud look on Bucky's face. If he was ever going to trust another man with his daughter, that was the moment he knew that Bucky was that man.

"She's going to love it because you picked it especially for her." Steve confirmed. "I guess if I had to pick someone to be my son-in-law, there are worse options out there."

"I'll take it." Bucky laughed and closed the box, placing it back in his pocket.

Steve shook his hand and Natasha hugged him tightly again.

"Hey, what's going on out here?" You poked your head out of the apartment and looked quizzically at your parents and Bucky.

"Just explaining to Bucky what will happen if he doesn't take care of you." Steve replied nonchalantly.

"You've threatened him enough to last a lifetime, Dad." You rolled your eyes. "Besides, it's lunchtime and I'm starving. Think you could run and grab some food instead of accosting my boyfriend?"

"Sure, princess." Steve chuckled.

~

You fell onto the couch next to Bucky after unpacking the last box. Your parents and Winnie had left an hour ago, leaving you and Bucky to finish organizing the last of your things. His arm wrapped around your waist and he hauled you onto his lap, burying his face into your neck. Your fingers combed through his hair as you sat in silence, enjoying your first moments alone in your new home.

"This seems so unreal." You finally said.

"I know. It took an act of God to get you alone before and now I'll have you all to myself every night." Bucky pressed a kiss against the side of your neck, making you giggle.

"Alone. Lying next to you in our bed. Vulnerable and half-naked in just your shirt and my panties." You teased.

"Fuck, sunshine." Bucky groaned.

You wiggled on his lap and he groaned again.

"Sunshine, you gotta stop. I'm gross after unpacking all day and I need a shower." He bit down lightly on the side of your neck.

You gasped at the sensation and shifted on his lap to straddle him.

"Now why would I stop? What's the point in showering when you're just going to get dirty again. Plus, there'll be no interruptions."

You kissed the side of his neck gently.

"No reason to be quiet."

You moved to the other side of his neck and placed a kiss below his ear.

"There's absolutely no reason why you can't fuck me right here on this couch and then pass out naked with me afterwards."

You pressed your hips down and rolled against him. Bucky's hands kneaded your ass as he pushed his erection against your core. A low moan escaped your lips and Bucky thrust against you again.

"You are very convincing, sunshine." Bucky smirked up at you. "But we're going to our bed. The first time I fuck you in our home won't be on a couch."

Bucky lifted you effortlessly and your legs wrapped around his waist instantly. He sat you down gently, your body sliding along his, until your feet hit the carpet. His hands ran slowly up the sides of your body, gripping the hem of your shirt and pulling it over your head as they continued upwards.

His hands descended back down, this time hooking his thumbs into the band of your shorts and panties. He dragged them down your legs slowly as he knelt on the floor in front of you. Bucky pushed your legs apart and ran the knuckle of his index finger up your inner thigh as he stared up at your lust filled eyes. His gaze ran down your body, grazing over your bare breasts, following the gentle curve of your waist and the swell of your hip, until he was staring at the junction of your thighs.

"Mmm." He hummed at the sight of your arousal already leaking from you. "You need me that bad, sunshine?"

"Yes." Your voice was a breathy whisper as you felt his hot breath caress your moistening core.

Bucky grabbed your leg and surprised you when he hoisted it onto his shoulder. Your hands grabbed onto his other shoulders to steady yourself and he provided extra support by grabbing onto your ass with both hands. He pulled your hips to his face and his tongue made a long lick up your center. You wove your fingers into the long strands of his hair as you moaned lowly.

"Fuck." You whispered.

With a small chuckle, Bucky sucked your clit into his mouth as his tongue flicked along the sensitive nub. It didn't take long for his steady pace to cause heat to build in your pussy. His eyes traveled up your body, stopping on your bare breasts. He groaned into you as he watched your breasts rise and fall heavily. His eyes continued up until they landed on your face.

Your head was thrown back in pleasure making Bucky's already hard cock grow harder. When his tongue ran down to your opening and began thrusting into you, you fell over the edge gripping hard to his hair and screaming his name. Bucky dropped your leg gently and helped you lay back onto the bed, your eyes closing as you breathed in deeply. His eyes stayed locked on you as he undressed and dropped his clothes onto the floor next to yours. His hand gripped his cock, stroking firmly, until your eyes reopened and locked with his.

"You look so good splayed out on our bed, sunshine." Bucky's voice was husky as his eyes roamed over you.

"I'd look better with you between my legs." You smirked.

Your hand ran between your breasts and down your stomach until you reached your pussy. Your middle finger rubbed languidly around your clit, causing you to gasp and Bucky to moan softly. He let you continue to rub your clit until his cock was throbbing for release in his hand.

"On your side, Y/n." Bucky commanded.

You rolled onto your left side and Bucky positioned himself behind you. His arm moved underneath your body, crossing over your breasts. He pushed your right leg forward, bending your knee up, while your left leg remained straight. Bucky aligned himself with your entrance and pushed the tip of his cock inside you.

"You okay, sunshine?" He breathed into your ear.

"Don't stop, please." You gasped.

Bucky nipped at your earlobe and eased himself inside you, stilling once he was fully sheathed in your pussy.

"Your pussy feels so good." Bucky groaned. "Like you were made for me, sunshine. Like you were always meant to be mine."

"Please, baby. I need you to move. Please." You begged.

Bucky pulled out of you slowly only to thrust into you again roughly. His left hand massaged your breasts as his right moved between your legs to rub slow circles around your clit. He kept his slow and steady pace, wanting to build you up slowly. He'd have plenty of nights to take you hard and fast, but tonight he wanted to take the time to feel every quiver of your body against his and savor every sound that escaped your lips.

Your hips pushed back against Bucky as you began meeting each snap of his hips. The sheet was gripped tight in your hands and the muscles in your abdomen began clenching as your pleasure rose. Bucky's lips trailed over your neck and shoulder, kissing any part of your skin he could reach.

"The way you're pushing back on my cock feels amazing, sunshine. Keeping going, Y/n. Use me until you come, baby." Bucky's deep voice rumbled in your ear, sending a shiver through your body and triggering your orgasm.

"Bucky. Oh God!" You cried out, your walls clenching tight around him as your body began to shake.

Bucky moaned as you tightened around him. His thrusts grew faster and sloppy until he came with you, spilling his cum deep inside you. His arms tightened around you and his cock moved in shallow strokes until both of you stilled, chests heaving and bodies slick with sweat. Bucky pulled from you, but didn't release you from his arms. His lips pressed against the back of your head and his face buried into the side of your neck.

"Why was that even better than normal?" You chuckled and relaxed against him.

"Because we didn't have to worry about interruptions."

He kissed your shoulder lightly.

"Or if someone was going to hear us."

His teeth scraped over the skin of your neck.

"Or try to squeeze in a quickie before someone comes home."

He bit down lightly on your shoulder, making you squeal in surprise. He chuckled against your skin and rested his forehead against your back. You tried holding your eyes open, but they were so heavy that you felt them slowly closing.

"I need to shower before I fall asleep." You mumbled.

"Get some sleep, sunshine. We can shower in the morning." Bucky whispered.

The heat of his body and the relaxed feeling spreading through your body had you falling asleep within minutes.

~

Sunlight seeped into the room from around the curtain and woke you. Your hand reached out to feel for Bucky, but the bed was empty. Cracking open your eyes and squinting in the sunlight, you pushed yourself up and looked around the room. The room was empty and you didn't hear any noise from the bathroom. Figuring that he must be in the kitchen or living room, you got up and stumbled into the bathroom still half-asleep before going to find him.

Once you had used the restroom, you began washing your hands with half closed eyes. As you rubbed your hands together to lather the soap, your fingers grazed over something on your left hand. Your eyes popped open as you realized that there was a ring on your left ring finger. The sparkling diamond flanked by beautiful emeralds made you gasp in surprise. You quickly rinsed and dried your hands, then grabbed Bucky's t-shirt from the bedroom floor and rushed out of the bedroom.

Bucky was sitting at the kitchen table in just his sleep pants with a cup of coffee in his hand. His eyes were trained on his phone as he lifted his cup to his lips and took a sip of the hot liquid. You stepped closer to the table and Bucky smiled when he saw you standing in front of the table wearing nothing but his shirt.

"I could get used to seeing you walk around our apartment like that." He smirked.

He ran his hand through his hair, tucking the long strands behind his ear. You smiled at him and stepped closer to his chair, intent on finding out where the ring on your finger came from.

"Bucky, is there anything you want to tell me?" You questioned.

"Not sure what you mean, sunshine. Is there something you want to ask me?" His expression remained neutral, giving nothing away.

"Well, it seems I woke up with a new accessory this morning." You stated.

"Hmm, is that so?"

"A rather beautiful one, if I do say so myself. Problem is, I don't know where it came from." You sighed and gazed down at the ring on your finger.

"That's definitely strange." Bucky brought his cup to his lips, failing to hide the smirk forming on his face.

"Bucky, is this what I think it is?" You asked, all traces of playfulness gone from your voice.

Bucky sat his cup down and got up from the table. When he was standing in front of you, he took your left hand and sank to his knee. Your breath stalled in your chest and your mouth dropped open in surprise.

"Y/n, I wasn't planning on doing this so soon. I wanted to give us time to settle in, but after waking up with you in my arms this morning, I couldn't wait. I belong to you, sunshine. I always have. You own my heart, my soul. Every part of me is yours. Since we reconnected, there hasn't been one moment where I've doubted that we would end up in this exact situation. Me on one knee and my ring on your finger. I want to marry you, Y/n. The five years I spent without you were lonely and I didn't realize how empty I felt until I saw you again. The only thing left to do is for you to say yes. Will you marry me, Y/n?"

Bucky's icy blue eyes stared up at you, waiting for your answer. Your teeth sank into your trembling bottom lip and tears slipped slowly down your cheeks. A grin parted your lips and a nervous giggle bubbled up your throat.

"Yes!" You said excitedly.

"Yes?" Bucky's eyes widened and his own lips parted in a grin.

"Of course, I'll marry you. I love you so much, Bucky." You said around a sob.

Bucky stood quickly and swept you into his arms, kissing you fiercely. Your arms wrapped around his neck and your legs locked around his waist.

"I love you too, sunshine." Bucky mumbled against your lips. "Time to celebrate."

You smiled against his lips as Bucky carried you back into the bedroom.

A/N: Hope you've enjoyed this story. I loved how cute this turned out. More coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 61 18
!! ㅤ۫ㅤ𝝎𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾ㅤׅㅤ?? ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀʀɴᴇꜱ, ᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴇɴᴜ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ: ★ƒℓυƒƒ ★αηgѕт ★ѕмυт (ѕσмєтιмєѕ) ★уσυ ¢αη єνєη ρℓ...
11.6K 472 28
Part two of The Barnes Series | Read Whiskey first! One year later... Bucky and Erica are ready to take that next step in their relationship, movin...
92K 2.9K 100
This book will contain one shots and short stories about your favorite metal armed soldier from the MCU. There will be fluff, angst, and everything i...
33.7K 315 3
a collection of marvel character one-shots. fem!!reader!! warnings mature themes language some violent themes