𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||

17.6K 1.3K 100
By A_solitude_girl12

Before starting the chapter...
I just wants to thank all of you❤️ ...
Shiddat has completed 200k views ..
Which means very alot to me...
Keep loving and supporting my story...
Take this chapter has token of thanks
For your love and support...

_________________________________________

"where are we going??" Dhriti asked curiously looking at her husband who was continuously driving for a hour . Not getting any reply from him , made her annoyed. She turned her face to window while hands folded near her chest .

Shashvat chuckled who saw her action from his side eye . He is seeing a different dhriti nowadays.

Sensing the no movement of car , dhriti looked at her husband who got down from his seat and walking towards her side of door.

"Hum yaha kyun Aya hai shashvat" dhriti asked steeping down from car , dhriti roamed her eyes around the place. There are only few shops with calm atmosphere. While shashvat didn't replied anything just enterwinwd their hands and walked ahead . Dhriti looked at their hands and then at him.

They entered a restaurant which is looking like it's newly opened. Dhriti was too focused on observing her surrounding that she didn't noticed her husband has left her hand and now he is standing infront of her .

"So??" Shashvat thick voice made dhriti looked at him .

"Kaisa hai" Shashvat questioned .

"It's beautiful" dhriti said still admiring the beautiful interior of restaurant.

"Kis ka hain?" Dhriti asked while looking at the menu board on the wall. It's contains different types of sweets, making her mouth watering. Not getting any reply from him , she looked at him to only see , he was looking at her only with a small smile. She widened her eyes realising the meaning behind his smile.

"Humara hain ye?" Dhriti asked in shock .

"Tumhare" Shashvat replied.

"Congratulations on opening your own restaurant, Mrs Singhania" Shashvat said while keeping the restaurant keys in her right palm .

Dhriti looked at the keys in her palm then at her husband. She is not able to believe that he did this , he fulfilled her wish . Her eyes moistened and she immediately hugged him by throwing her arms around his torso.

"Thankyou, thank you.. thankyou so much...I can't express my happiness" dhriti mumbled while shashvat hugged her back . After staying for the same position for some minutes, they broke the hug . Shashvat cupped her face and wiped her tears .

"This nothing infront of the pain which i caused on you and believe me , I will try everything in my hands to give to every happiness you deserve" shashvat said with sincerity. It's high time to give the girl every ounce of happiness which she deserves.

"My happiness is you , with you and for you , shashvat" Dhriti with her love filled voice while a small smile broke on shashvat face. He never knew someone will love him this much . He doesn't deserve her but he will make sure to become the man whom she deserves. This time he won't let anyone snatch his happiness neither his enemies nor his god . He will make sure to keep the girl in his arms , forever with him.

"I know" shashvat whispered and pecked her forehead.

Shashvat introduced the staff to dhriti who will look after the restaurant in her absence. Now they are sitting and enjoying the sweets.

"It's tasty" dhriti said forwarding him , a piece of jalebi to him who was engrossed in his phone for God knows how much time.

"You should try it , shashvat" Dhriti said little loudly which made shashvat snap his head towards her .

"No , i already had enough" shashvat said showing his empty plate which he finished few minutes ago. He doesn't like much sweets but on insistence of her , he already had more than his likeness.

"Your wish" dhriti said shrugging her shoulder and concentrating on her jalebis. Shashvat stood from his seat buttoned up his coat making dhriti looked at him with frown eyebrows.

"dhriti I have an important work . So I need to leave now and I may directly come tomorrow morning. So no need to wait for me" shashvat said to which dhriti nodded her head . Elections are coming near and he must be having many works .

" Okay then I'll leave too, it's time for my shift." dhriti said to which shashvat hummed and turned to go but he remembered something which made him stop and turned towards his wife . Who seems busy in enjoying her favourite dish.

Shashvat took steps towards her seat making his polished boots hit against the floor gathering the attention of dhriti .

Shashvat grabbed her face by chin making dhriti eyes widened at his action and by other hand he took the tissues in his hand wiped her mouth which is smudged with God knows how many types of sweets. Who will tell she is a doctor when she herself enjoy eating Street foods and oily foods .

"One more thing you won't go anywhere without security and iam serious about dhriti. If I found you ditched security or something then forget about your work" Shashvat said with his deadly voice wiping her lips . While dhriti gulped hearing his threat . How does he knows she ditched security many times in past two years.

Dhriti nodded her head to which shashvat left her face not before patting her cheek with his two fingers warning her . After this shashvat left from there and making her leave a heavy sigh of relief leave from her . Sometimes he is too intimidating and dangerous.

Dhriti was talking with a staff regarding the restaurant when she received call from her bestie, jeevika .

"Haa jevi bol" dhriti said .

"Don't tell me you have forgotten" jeevika replied in angry voice making dhriti confused.

"Forgotten what" dhriti asked not knowing what her bestie is referring to.

"Duffer tomorrow is my birthday" jeevika yelled from other side making dhriti keep her phone away from her ears because of her loud voice.

"Oo, yah ..i remember it" dhriti said gulping hardly .

"Really?leave all your nonsense. Today we are going to club" jeevika dismissed the matter for now . Her birthday is tomorrow. She can't ruin her mood for anything and about her bestfriend then she will definitely reward her for forgetting her birthday.

"Par birthday toh kal hain na?" Dhriti asked .

"Meri pagal dost , we will celebrate my birthday at 12 :00 am . Now do you understand?" Jeevika replied with grit teeth.

"Itni raat ko , pagal ho gye kya ..no one is going to give me permission" Dhriti yelled, just now her husband had warned her and now her bestfriend is telling to hang out.

"I don't care about that all . Your bestie birthday is there and you have to come that's it" jeevika said stubbornly .

"Par??" Dhriti tried to argue.

"No par no waar . You have to come that's it" jeevika said . She is not going to convince.

"Okay" dhriti said with defeated sigh.

"Shall I invite ayushree bhabhi and navya also" dhriti suggested, they also needs break from their chaotic life .

"As you wish" jeevika said .

"Okay then , let's meet at night moon club at sharp 11:00pm"jeevika said while dhriti rubbed her forehead in frustration.

"Okay" dhriti said and hung up the call.

She called ayushree and navya about it , who agreed to discuss this at ayushree sister house.

*****************************

Ayushree, dhriti and navya with Nisha(ayushree's elder sister) and jeevika ( dhriti bestfriend)were sitting in hall of Nisha's apartment and drinking the tea .

Dhriti had already introduced jeevika with everyone and they mingled it quite easily .

"I must say Nisha dee your house is too beautiful" dhriti said .

"Thankyou"Nisha said with smile.

"So now what ?" Jeevika asked sipping the tea.

"Iam in , vivaan is already busy at hospital tonight" navya said with excited face . Her husband is not a problem because she is not going to ask him any permission nor she needs it .

"What about you ayushree bhabhi??" Jeevika looked at ayushree. Who got suprised with sudden attention.

"Me?I can't come..." Ayushree tried to deny them.

"Why you can't go . Don't worry about miksha . Iam there na , to take care of her and you can tell in Singhania mansion that you are staying with me" Nisha said solving the problem of her baby sister.

"And about abhyant Bhai , then you are more save because he is coming day after tomorrow." Navya said while ayushree was busy in processing the consequences of her this action. She looked at her sister who signed her too go ahead. She needs break from all this . Taking a deep breath ayushree nodded her head making navya and jeevika yell at happiness while dhriti and Nisha chuckled looking at them.

"Dhriti bhabhi??" Navya looked at dhriti.

"I have shift today,so....." Before dhriti could complete her sentence jeevika cutted her off.

"Just shut your mouth. You can take leave today and iam warning you dhriti if you won't come ..then ..." Jeevika threaten dhriti making everyone look at her with suprise.

"Then ??what??" Dhriti asked raising her eyebrows to complete the sentence.

"I will disclose your every secret to shashvat. Then handle yourself and your husband" and the all confidence from dhriti was drained out hearing it .

"You won't do anything like that jeevi!!" dhriti yelled while standing near jeevika and pointing finger at her .

"Try me" jeevika said cooly making other gets impressed with her attitude.

"I hate you!!" Dhriti grit out in anger . Peoples were right when they say it's better to have enemy than having a bestfriend.

"Feelings are mutual babe" jeevika said while throwing a flying kiss at dhriti who ignored her actions. While others laugh at their bunter . Ayushree and navya were amazed seeing a childish and stubborn dhriti for the first time.

"Ab yeh bhi bata do , ki mein unhe kya bolu" dhriti asked sarcastically while Jeevika took dhriti phone which was placed on table and typed something. All looked at jeevika with curious eyes.

"Done" jeevika said showing the okay message from shahsvat. All widened their eyes seeing her guts while navya patted jeevika back with an impressive look . Dhriti snatched her phone from jeevika and looked at message.

"I will be staying with jeevika today" dhriti read the message which jeevika sent and narrowed her eyes at Jeevika.

"I think so we should inform atleast someone from family" ayushree suggested .

"I agree with that" dhriti quickly agreed with her .

"Dont worry, I will inform maa about this and iam sure she won't have any problem with our night out" navya said making all of them nod their head.navya called Meera and went away to talk with her .

"Nisha dee you also join us" dhriti said .

"No , I am sorry but Iam tried and I will likely to sleep" Nisha politely refused and dhriti didn't tried to persuade next .

"Done , maa agreed with us but she said to come early and be safe" navya said after talking with her mother in law making all of them smile.

"Are we going to singhania mansion after the club??" Ayushree asked . They can take risk by entering in singhania mansion in club outfits .

"You people can stay here for the day" nisha suggest them.

"No , nisha dee .it's okay me and Jeevi will stay in jeevika house" dhriti said .

"And yah I will stay in my chacha chachi house" navya said and shrugged her shoulders.

"And what will you answer them, that you had night out and don't you think so that it's not that hard singhania Mansion to reach the News" nisha said and raised her eyebrows at navya . Who got tongue tied with her question.

"It's better you all can stay here for night and at morning you can go to singhania mansion" Nisha said and everyone agreed with her.

"Abhi bhi ekk problem hai??" Ayushree said making the smile of everyone face fell.

"Abh kya??" Jeevika asked .

"Security ??" Ayushree replied while dhriti widened her eyes . How can she forget her husband threat .

"Don't worry about that I already said Maa about that she said she will make sure to remove security around us for today" navya said and dhriti mumbled a small thankyou. Tomorrow she will definitely inform him about this night out plan . She can't take risk from hiding it .

"Everything is clear, so let's go girls!!" Jeevika cheered with happiness while everyone joined her .

*******************************

Night Moon club:

A club which is owned by Jeevika's father . Which is mostly used by high profile persons and celebrities.

Singhania dils with jeevika reached to night moon club and by secret door they reached to private area which is reserved for them where jeevika some friends are already waiting for them.

Club bustling with lound noise , singhania dils with jeevika sat on the couch. A waiter reached near them with a plate of shots in his hand .

Jeevika picked glasses and passed to singhania dils. Ayushree looked at shots in her hand .

"Come on bhabhi , for today forget everyone. It's just you and you" navya said cheering ayushree who give her smile and drank the shots in one go .

Ayushree and dhriti drank shots while jeevika and navya took vodka.

"Cheers!!!!" All yelled with while drinking shots and moving their body in rhythm of music .

Dhriti dressed up in teal green asymmetrical long sleeve wrap mini dress with statement drape , her hair straighten and her lips were painted with toasted almond lipstick and a simple pendet on her neck with two rings in her right hand while the wedding ring in her left hand completing her look making her look stunning.

"

Let the countdown begins..." Navya yelled seeing the time in her watch and all stood from there seat and surrounded Jeevika who was standing with knife in her hand to cut the cake .

"10,,,,9 ,,,8,,,7,,,6,,,5,,,4,,3,,,2,,,1" All counted with excitement.

"Happy birthday Jeevika!!!!" All yelled as soon as clock hits 12 . While dhriti hugged her bestie and wished her .

Jeevika cutted the cake and first she fed to dhriti then ayushree and navya then to her other friends.

"Let's party guys!!!" Jeevika yelled while dragging ayushree, navya and dhriti to dance floor.

Their body freely danced on the beats of music. Attracting the other girls attention on them seeing their carefree behaviour.

I'm a bad bad girl
I'm gonna rock your world
Coz i'm a bad bad girl
I don't give a damn
I'm gonna rock your world
With a gun in my hand

Dil luttiya ae mast nigaawan
Tera naam japdi phiran soneya
Main tera naam japdi phiran
Tere naam toh sadke main jaawan
Tera naam japdi phiran soneya
Main tera naam japdi firan

Navya danced like there is no tomorrow . She was enjoying the movement. Swaying her body and flipping her hairs like crazy . She ignored everyone and cheerfully danced.

Jeevika picked up the glasses from the waiter who was passing by them and passed it ayushree and dhriti who drank it without seeing what it's actually.

"Woooo" dhriti shouted on top of her lungs . Don't know what she drank but she feeling very light . She doesn't know what she is doing. All she could feel the music around her and there are many girls surrounding her whose image is becoming blurry .
Ignoring everything around her , dhriti danced her heart out .

If only i had eyes before
See right through
You sweetest guys
Know that she can't see it
But still let it go tonight
To let it go tonight..

Let it go tonight
To let it go tonight

"Yaayyyyyyy"ayushree yelled while bouncing her body . She felt like she is floating in the air . With a glass of drink on her hand and she is moving her body in rhythm. Whatever is happening with her but it felt very good and she is liking it very much.

Drowned in music they are unable to hear the continuous ringing of their phones .

_____________________________________

Share your views on chapter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 28.1K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...
54.3K 3.8K 20
BOOK 1 IN THE ECHOES SERIES In the realm of power and dominance, the Singhania's stood tall as one of India's most influential families. With a firm...
122K 3.6K 58
Maximum reading time for the story : 5 hours 21 minutes "why don't you understand" " 'cause i don't want to.... And remember one thing Dhriti, it doe...
1M 63.3K 69
Three brothers Three brides Three stories All interconnected to each other Every couple has a problem and a story to support it. Let's find out will...