Two Worlds (GEMINIFOURTH AU)

By fourthsmoles

Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul A 26 years old hotshot doctor who works in the ER section of GMM Central Hospital... More

INTRODUCTION
2)FOURTH
3)AUTHOR/FOURTH
4)FOURTH
5)GEMINI/FOURTH
6)FOURTH
7)GEMINI/AUTHOR
8)AUTHOR (21+)
9)FOURTH/GEMINI
10)AUTHOR
[NOTE]
11)GEMINI
12)AUTHOR (21+)
13)FOURTH
14)FOURTH
[NOTE]

1)FOURTH

1.3K 66 18
By fourthsmoles

It was 10PM and i finally got some time for a break. Today was agonizingly long and I just wanted to go home, take a long shower and watch a series maybe.

That was until another patient came in. Covered in blood.

Screams of the person's possible relatives filled the room. There was chaos outside infront of the hospital. I couldn't see the face clearly but I guessed the person is probably really famous.

They took the patient straight to the ER (emergency room) and I got called. I knew break time was over before it even started.

The condition of the patient wasn't much critical. But he got in a car accident. When I got his name, my whole body froze. I physically couldn't move. I just stood there and watched the nurses prepare everything for the emergency surgery.

"This can't be"

Infront of me was Thailands biggest star. My ex-best friend. My first love.

Gemini.

--

The entire time was I sweating and nervous what if I do something wrong that'll cost his life? What if I can't save him?

The surgery was successful and over around 5AM. I was exhausted and jammed. I really needed a break.

Gemini was transferred to a VIP room in the hospital on the top floor and heavily guarded with men who could send me in the ER if I make one wrong move.

Only me and a couple of nurses were permitted to enter the top floor since we we're the ones treating him. I got in the room and there he was. Lying on the bed as if he was fighting with his last breath.

I felt a little ache in my chest- Stop. I shouldn't be feeling this way. It has been 7 fucking years and he never contacted me. I guess fame really do change people.

I leave the prescription on the side table and sit on the sofa. And before I knew it I was knocked out. By the time I woke up it was already 8AM.

I was supposed to leave but I'm in charge of Gemini so I can't really leave. The authority asked me to specially treat him and give all my time to him. And I was not liking this one-bit. But it's my job. Whether I like it or not, I really don't have a choice.

I drifted away in my thoughts until one of the nurses came in to change his clothes. So I took this time to go and eat something. Probably also take a shower. But just as I was about to take a bite of my dryass-hospital-smelling-sandwich, I got a call from the VIP room saying it was an emergency.

It doesn't take a genius to guess what was going on. But nothing could've prepared me for what I was about to see.

"GEMINI!!-"

--

ALRIGHT SO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER WATTPAD STORY I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT. And I'll try to update as frequently as I can. I also apologize for the grammar mistakes.

It may be a bit boring a first few chapters BUT DON'T WORRY WE'LL GET INTO THE STORY SOON.

THANK YOU FOR READING!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND OPINIONS!!
jub jub🤞‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 4K 43
Gemini Norawit, a renowned doctor, practices at a Bangkok hospital owned by his family. Despite his young age of 26, he has achieved remarkable succe...
24.8K 1.4K 23
Can you please tell me what you really and truly feel about me...don't think of anything else atleast for now and please can you love me - North But...
4.1K 293 13
A FourthGemini Story where Fourth was an orphan kept by Gemini's Family until his sudden disapperance. #boyxboy #FourthGemini #16+ Hi lovelies, this...
6.1K 452 9
--- A ROM COM STORY OF FOURTH x GEMINI --- HE IS YOUR SPIRITUAL HUSBAND - Shaman HOW DO HE LOOKS? - Fourth HANDSOME, TALL AND SOMETIMES WEIRD - Shama...