Genie| K. Bakugo

Per Mwithabook

" Please dont go..." ... Més

Zero
one| Season One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Fourteen| Season Two
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
Genie |Recap 2
twenty four|season three
twenty five
001- 1k special
twenty six
twenty seven
Twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
002-5k special

Genie| Recap 1

134 4 0
Per Mwithabook

After the first 13chapters, Y/N seems to have gone  on a rocky road with class 1A, putting her sticky situations.

Heres a recap;

After Y/N was given a mission to protect class 1A since she was their age, she used her quirk and enrolled into the school; UA.

Being an American hero in the top 20, yet being in Japan posed many difficulties to the teen, yet she persevered.

At some point, Y/N and Bakugo ended up kidnapped, soon after Y/N originally joined the class to "protect", although it seemed like she was the one who needed to be protected.

Now, Y/N's secret had been released to the public, and she officially enrolled to be a student in 1A, even with a few enemies!

Although shes been a hero, its true that shes never created friends until she arrived at class 1A, falling in perfectly to the Bakusquad.

Y/N now has to learn to juggle hero work, while shes a teen, trying to get good grades and navigate her life! After-all, she's been a hero for the last 3 years.

Now, she must learn to protect the ones she loves most, even with her father acting noticeably out of character.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Running Per Ssss

Fanfiction

294 62 25
Photo cover: https://pin.it/6qItVJk This is a Reader x Bakugo But Y/n Likes 2 other boys that go to her school, y/n will have an option between the...
276K 6.1K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILD💀💀 ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
43K 750 35
Y/n is a young girl. but she was different from the others since she had to overcome her trauma but with the help of her father Shota, she was able t...
118K 2.8K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...