twenty

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Y/N! How was your date?" Mina questioned, helping you and Jirou set up instruments for practice

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Y/N! How was your date?" Mina questioned, helping you and Jirou set up instruments for practice . The three of you all just walked back from school, the rest of the group walking slow and talking about whatever.

"Uhm, it was interesting! I paid alot of money..." you confessed , tuning your f/c bass.

"Wait, he had you pay?" Jiro asked, twirling her earjack.

"Yeah! He forgot his wallet... But took me to this expensive ass place. Turns out in American money i paid like almost 700 dollars! And that was just dinner! We got icecream and he like decked himself out with toppings and stuff so i spent like 40 more dollars..."

"How much is that in yen?"

"100,500 yen..." you whispered. ,feeling ashamed.

"Y/N!!" they both said in unsion, surprised you would even spend that much on a man

"I know, I know... thats alot of money!! But i couldn't not pay! Im a pro hero and it would ruin me if i just left !" you sighed.

"That had to suck... What else?"

"He tried to kiss me! But something felt off... Aren't I suppose to get butterflies if i like them?" You wondered, trying to figure out what these feelings you had for another blonde.

"Yeah! I mean they should make you excited! Do you think you have that with someone else ?" Mina asked, stretching out her limbs. It was almost time to start practice.

"N-no! i was just curious!" you quickly replied, putting the strap to the bass over your shoulder, strumming a few cords out.

"Hmmm...." both of the girls shared a look, knowing you were lying , yet said nothing.

"Mina, can you let everyone in?"

the pink girl nodded , letting your class in in order to get to work. It would be a long few hours

...

"Maybe you weren't fucking lying when you said  you could fucking play... " Katsuki brought up, walking with you to the pro hero/teacher  dorms, Izuku already inside.

"Why would I lie? I can sing too, but youll hear that day of the concert. We have what, a week or two left?" you questioned, sticking your hands in your pocket.

"Yeah." was all he said, the atmosphere becoming a little tense , yet nice.

Once you both arrived  at the tall brown building , you both went inside, watching the two kids you came to see jumping around Izuku.

"Moyo!" you squealed, greeting your little brother, who ran into your arms. His hair wasn't fixed yet, and that was the goal of todays trip out. Eri was to stay with Izuku, especially since Mirio was to come by later.