eleven

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃What do you mean the two of them got into a big fight?" you whinned, annoyed you were waken out of your sleep at 12:30 in the morning

Aizawa stood in your door frame, letting out a yawn.

"Those individuals are your best friends, albeit I'm not sure why. Till the end of the week, they are both subject to punishment." The man muttered and then slammed the door to your dorm. Even though there was still tension and awkwardness, you didn't want to deal with the trouble of making things right.

With a moan, you emerged from beneath your white comforter, put on your slippers, and left the room. You were given the last room available, between Kirishima and Bakugo, because you moved in at such short notice.

When you gently knocked on the blonde's door, you could hear the boy stomp about his room and groan before he swung the door open.

"The fuck do you want, extra?"

"Sorry! Very harsh! You muttered, "Let me in, bro," shoving the boy out of the way while yawning stiffly.

With a sigh, the blonde closed the door and left.

You grinned slightly as you looked around, smitten with the room's color palette and minimalist design. It certainly fit him.

"Are you hurt in any way? Do you need help from me in any way?" You sat down at the desk and asked.

The boy grumbled "Tch" and sat down on his bed as you studied his features. He also had a small cut on his cheek and eyebrow, as well as his hands all bruised.

"Would you mind explaining to me what went wrong between the two of you? It looks like you shed a few tears. You know i still care right?"

"Shut the fuck up, Y/N."

"Oh, I'm sorry ," you said  sarcastically as you stood up and took out his first aid kit from the desk top drawer. After opening it, you took two alcohol pads and two butterfly bandaids and sat down on the bed beside the blonde.

You opened a wipe and cleaned his eyebrow, mumbling, "You know... its not good to hold things in..."

"Oh no. Pay attention to your own stupid advice! You've spent the last few days pouting and sulking! Do you realize how much your actions upset Pinky?" As you started to clean his next cut, he let out a faint hiss.

"boy! Im different than you. You just fought our childhood bestfriend after you got your her license! Im sitting here and fighting my parents!" you began to apply the bandaids.

"Tch. You need to fucking speak first."

"If i speak, you speak?" you stuck out your pinky, the boy reluctantly gripping it.

"You've seen my mom  first hand and how controlling she is and how high her standards are. I thought she'd be gone by friday, yet she and my dad are back together... I guess shes packing up the house and will have movers bring all our shit down here ... Something doesn't sit right with me at all with it. My dad lets her treat me like whatever  and its weird  because he knows how she is and how she acts. But whenever im home, i have to clean, cook, and cater to whatever she needs with my quirk... Its just something is going on bigger than the picture " you rambled, tucking your knees to your chest .

"What the fuck Aizawa..." Katsuki whispered. He didnt know alot, but he knew all he needed by what you said and how she was in the hospital.

" why did you and Izuku fight?"

"The nerd was quirkless! All the way  until the entrance exam! And its like, every damn time
i seem to get to his level of strength, hes 10 times ahead of me! I'm suppose to be number one, and im already so behind! I didn't even get my stupid license, but the nerd did! It's bad enough i ended allmight... but to not even get my license first try is even worse!" The boy's voice cracked

"Im sorry Katsuki... Do you know how he got a quirk?"

"He fuckin manifested it!" the boy lied

"You're lying... I know that befause All might told me when it was first gonna happen. He came all the way to America to tell me he found someone to give his quirk to. It was just a matter of time before i'd see the quirk within Izuku... And i Know he told you... But Katsuku, you can still be number one! We'll do it together. And, you didn''t ruin Allmight. I thought the same and cried to the man. He's had this injury on his side that was draining his power for a while.... It was a matter of time before it was gone.... But now, we're here and we're gonna give the world hell."

"Tch! Get the fuck out my room im going to bed." the bot groaned, trying to push you out his bed. He was being too nice vulnerable

"No. Lets train?" you yawned

"Now?"

"Yes, now. Weapons, no quirks. You're still angry, I need to let steam out... I know Izuku needs time away from everyone at moments like this so i'll talk to him before class in the morning. Lets go!" you smiled, grabbing the blonde and pulling him out the room.

"Lets have fun before your punishment starts"
...

That night, you and Bakugo undeniably had alot of fun, sparring and talking about anything under the sun. You were happy and so was he. Your friendship with the blonde began to mean to the world to you all over again in that moment and you couldn't have been happier. You won your grump best friend back!