Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105

Part 2

2.1K 26 0
By England_stories22

Jana: I don't know.

Y/n: Jana, please, just tell me, did something happened when I was in England?

Jana: If something happened, I'm not the one who should tell you, Bruna is.

You talk for a while with Jana, until the end of the training session. Then you show up to everyone.

Mapi: Y/N!

Sandra: You're back!

Lucy goes jumping on your back. Due to your crutches, you fall down. Everyone is laughing and so happy to see you back, but Bruna is missing. She didn't see you and keep talking to Camila.

Alexia: When are you back on the pitch with us?

Y/n: Hopefully, next week.

The noise lands on Bruna's attention. She turns around and see you with everyone. A smile appears on her face. Bruna joins the team while Camila goes on her way.

Bruna: What are you doing here? I though you wanted to stay in England for a couple days more?

Y/n: I wanted to surprise you.

She hugs you and kisses you. Skip to a few hours. You're back at home. You haven't talk to Bruna about her situation ship with Camila.

Y/n: Babe?

Bruna: Yeah?

Y/n: Who's the girl you were talking to earlier?

Bruna: Cami? She's a friend, why that question?

Y/n: Did something happen between you two?

Bruna takes a deep breath, but avoids your gaze. She doesn't answer the question, giving you a proper answer.

Y/n: Got my answer.

Bruna: I swear it only happened once, we only kissed once, but that's it. You have to believe me.

Y/n: I believe you.

Bruna: You do?

Y/n: I do, I believe you. If you're telling it only happened once, than it happened once.

Then, you hear your phone ringing. You get a text from Jonathan, your coach.

Jonathan: Hola Y/n, will you be up for a meeting tomorrow morning? Have a nice evening.

The next morning, you get to the training center with Bruna, you head to Jonathan's office before the changing room. You knock at his office's door.

Jonathan: Come in!

Y/n: Hi, you asked for a meeting?

Jonathan: Shut the door, there's something I need to talk to you about.

Y/n: Is everything okay?

Jonathan: It's been 2 years that you're a Barcelona player. Your performances this season has been unbelievable. And we have been ask by many other clubs about your profile. We received offers.

Y/n: What kind of offers?

Jonathan: 3 offers, Man United, Arsenal and Aston Villa. You should take time to think about it, it could be a big opportunity for you to show up to the world.

You're quite in shock. You need to call your dad.

David: Hey sweetheart, you okay?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm okay. I have a news for you.

David: What's going on?

Y/n: I might leave Barcelona.

David: What do you mean?

Y/n: Jonathan received transfer offers for me.

David: To go where?

Y/n: Man United, Arsenal or Aston Villa.

David: It could be a great opportunity for you to move out. What does Bruna think about it?

Y/n: She doesn't know yet. And I don't think I'm gonna tell her.

David: Sweetheart, she's your girlfriend, don't you think you should?

Y/n: I'll think about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 1.8K 25
Story about Leah Williamson and Y/n (your name) (Y/n is a football player)
152K 2K 42
Y/n Bronze, sister of Lucy Bronze, embarking on her footballing journey in the WSL.
170K 3.7K 47
An ordinary girl who pursues her dream of opening her own bakery. Little does she know, the opening of her own bakery will lead her to finding her dr...
87.6K 1.8K 20
there's a new manager at arsenal. what happens when his spoilt stuck up daughter is forced to spend time with leah williamson