➼𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒽𝑜...

By p0tiZN0

Hi everyone!✉️ ╰┈➤so if you haven't been here before,these are just a bunch of karlity oneshots,i Hope you en... More

WELCOME🪱
When the homie is lookin a little too submissive on new years eve (karlity) 🔱
Messy relationship (karlity) 🔱🔗
Pettiness (karlity) 💠
Forest rangers (karlity) 💠🔗
Friends to lovers (karlity) ♻️🔱
"We're guys,ofcourse we expolore eachothers bodies!" (Karlity) 💬
College Football (karlity) ♻️
Opposites attract (karlity) 💠
Save a horse,fuck a cowboy (karlity) ♻️
Save a horse,fuck a cowboy (karlity) ♻️ 2
Save a horse,fuck a cowboy (karlity) ♻️ 3
'We're not together?..' (karlity) 💠💬
robbing a gas station for a ps5 (karlity) 💠
When he a freak but your tummy hurts (karlity) 💠🔗
Drunk (karlity) 💠🔗💬
In a cramped tent (karlity) ♻️🔱
Peanus creamus (karlityicanttakeitanymore) 💠
A/N
Boxing lesson (karlity) 💠🔱🔗
Old text messages (karlirty) 🔗🔱
Omegle (karlity) 🔱
Bunk beds (karlity) 💬♻️
The back of your cop car (karlity) ♻️
420 (karlity) 💠
My girlfriends ex (karlity) 💠🔱
Freinds forever (karlity) 💠
Porn rehearsal (karlity) 🔱
Highschool reunion (karlity) 🃏
Late night drive (karlity) 💠🃏

Viagra prank (karlity) 🔱♻️(?)

281 8 10
By p0tiZN0

Karl x Quackity
Lime🔱smut♻️ (?)
Song:
Say it ain't sooooooooo
Sorta Unfinished oneshot
I swear they removed the 'cursive' feature what the hell 😭

"alright guys,in todays video I'm gonna be putting VIAGRA into my ROOMATES drink,
SECRETLY!"
Karl said to his camera before holding the small blue pill in frame.
Karl giggled,clearly excited to do this.
Karl was currently making a video for his YouTube channel.
He made it a few weeks ago,just shitposting pranks like 'pranking my roommate by hiding grains of rice in his room until he notices' or 'coming out to my roommate as gay prank (REAL) **UNCONDITIONAL LOVE EDITION?**'.

It was clearly a joke,and Karl was just bored but it quickly became fairly popular.
The people were waiting for Karl to 'prank' his roommate once again,so that's what he was doing.
Ofcourse Quackity knew of this too,he was skeptical at first but quickly realized people liked him for being the 'cool,nonchalant' one that didn't really take Karl's unserious pranks serious,and that viewers resonated with him.
He was also getting a cut of the profit Karl was making,so that was nice.

Besides,he just liked seeing Karl have fun doing stupid shit,so overall,it was a silly thing.
Karl's prank today was 'putting viagra in my roommates drink',what possessed him to do this? Idk this isn't real? Who cares?
Karl thought it would be funny,the video would probably not even end up getting uploaded,since it would 1,get demonetized,or 2,just too inappropriate to share with people.
But whatever,if this was gonna end up being a draft,atleast it'll be fun to make.

Ofcourse Quackity consented to this too,Karl wasn't just gonna roofie his best friend if he didn't know that Quackity would be 100% okay with this since they've been Freinds for years and know each others boundaries.
That being said,what's wrong with a little homoerotic Pranking?
Karl kept the camera rolling as he crushed the blue pill up with a credit card before putting it in water.
He mixed it around until it dissolved before pouring it into a mix of frozen strawberries and bananas in his blender.

Karl giggled at the camera before picking it up and hiding it somewhere,where Quackity wouldn't be able to see it.
He walked back over to the blender and turned it on,mixing the nice fruit smoothie.
As expected,Quackity came walking into the living room about 20 seconds after Karl started blending.
He wore black shorts and a blue hoodie,white socks on his headset on.
Quackity:"what are you making?"

He asked,trying not to sound too interested as he fidgeted with the rim of his hood.
Karl smiled and looked at him.
He knew Quackity would come 'running' out of his room because he's been on a smoothie kick recently,drinking almost nothing but fruit smoothies.
He hasn't had one today because Karl hid the fruits,so he would definitely jump at the opportunity to have his first of the day.
Karl:"a strawberry and banana smoothie,you want one?"

Quackity nodded,almost immediately getting out a glass From the cupboard and bringing it to Karl.
Karl:"wanna watch a movie together?"
Quackity:"I'm kinda playing fortnite right now..."
Karl looked at him,back at the blender,then back at Quackity.
Quackity:"....okay Fine.."
Karl smiled and stopped blending.

He opened the lid and poured a generous amount of the creamy smoothie into Quackitys glass before pouring the rest into his.
Quackity:"we should watch breaking bad!"
Karl:"but breaking bads so long....?"
Quackity walked over to the couch as he thought about it.
Quackity:"fight club?"
Karl:"how about ratatouille?"
Quackity shrugged.
Quackity:"that works"

Karl smiled,grabbed his glass,and joined Quackity on the couch.
Quackity didn't give Karl much space to sit on,
Carelessly laying down with his legs spread.
Karl sat down on the floor,back against the couch.
Karl took a sip of his smoothie as he looked up the movie on Netflix.
Quackity:"Damm this is good.."
Karl looked back at Quackity and scoffed.
Karl:"yeah? You like it?"
Quackity nodded,ready to drink the seconds half of his smoothie.

Quackity:"you?"
He asked muffled with the glass pressed against his lips.
Karl looked at him confused before he looked at the empty glass in his hand.
It took him a few seconds to realize he just drank a fraction of that crushed up viagra,
And that wasn't the plan.
Ofcourse he had to conceal the fact that there was viagra in the drink,so he didn't react.
Karl:"fuck.."
He said under his breath.

Quackity:"what's up?"
Quackity asked out of breath as he finished his tall glass of aphrodisiac and set it on the coffee table.
Karl:"nothing.."
Karl shook his head and turned on the movie,
Trying to stay calm as he told himself that a little tiny weeny bit of viagra won't get him an erection or something.
Since Karl wasn't looking,Quackity didn't really have to pay attention to the movie.
He got out his phone and started scrolling on Instagram.

Karl not constantly looking back at him as to not raise suspicion was also a plus.
He enjoyed this time,spending time with Karl without really having to do anything.
It was nice,until it got...weird?
About 15 minutes later,Quackity started to feel weird,he began to sweat a bit but tried to brush it off.
Another 10 minutes after that,it was only getting worse.

He felt his heart rate go up,and the blood rush down to his crotch.
Quackity was confused as to why he was getting so horny all of a sudden.
Usually,it was be completely normal to get a little turned on out of nowhere,but this was different.
He was getting a boner,and getting one quick.
It felt like he was going into heat slowly and somehow also at rapid speed.Quackity shifted his position,but nothing worked.

He quietly groaned as he tried to move around the erection in his pants to be less annoying.
Karl noticed all the commotion,but was too scared to turn around since he was starting to feel some changes too.
He figured,he'll quickly admit to Quackity what was in the drink and they'd both go into their rooms and...'take care of it'.
Karl turned around and looked at Quackity.
Karl:"are you ok?"
Quackity:"I.....I don't know..."
He said,sweating.

Karl:"what's up?"
Karl asked,concerned that the viagra may have been a little too much to drink all at once.
He didn't know he was taking it,so his body wasn't prepared for it either.
Quackity:"my...I'm getting a huge boner right now,dude..."
Quackity laughed,hearing the irony in that sentence.
Karl laughed along.
Karl:"dude,ewww,your getting horny watching ratatouille?!"
Quackity laughed and sat up,clearly trying to get more comfortable.

Quackity:"no! Im not fuckin- DUDE,I don't know why I'm hard?!"
Quackity couldn't stop laughing,he was genuinely confused as to why he just got really horny out of nowhere.
It was kinda funny,it's not like Quackity was just watching porn on his phone while Karl watched ratatouille,this really was out of NOWHERE.
Quackity:"what the FUCK?"
He yelled at his crotch,excepting it to answer.
Karl wheezed,watching Quackity freak out over this.

He had to rest his head in his arms before he got out his words.
Karl:"dude...it's a fucking prank!"
Quackity looked at him baffled,not believing him at first.
Quackity:"bro,what?"
Karl:"I put viagra in your drink! get WRECKED!"
The two were basically dying of laughter.
This felt almost exactly like being drunk,
Laughing about the stupidest shit ever.
Quackity:"the fuck is wrong with you?!"
He said,calming down a bit.

Karl wiped his tears and looked at him before shrugging.
Karl:"I don't know? It's a prank,isn't it funny?"
Quackity chuckled.
Quackity:"i-i- I mean I guess? Just....why?"
Karl shrugged again.
Karl:"I was bored..."
Quackity:"wow..."
There was silence for a few seconds.
Quackity looked around.

Just as Karl was about to shout his famous outro 'you just got pranked!',Quackity spoke first.
Quackity:"so,what now?"
Karl:"what do you mean?"
Quackity:"I mean....what now?"
Karl shrugged and looked around.
Karl:"uhhh....you watch porn in your room while I..go watch porn in mine?"
Quackity looked surprised.
Quackity:"wait,your hard too?!"
Karl was embarrassed of what he just admitted.

He didn't mean to do that.
Karl:"I.."
He looked down in shame.
Quackity looked at his empty glass.
Quackity:"holy fuck,you fucking drugged yourself too!"
Karl scratched his head as he looked away annoyed.
Quackity laughed at him.
It would be funny if this wasn't turning Karl on.
I guess viagra made their more 'sexual sides' come out.

Quackity was starting to be a little degrading,
While Karl suddenly got the instincts of a damsel in distress having to gracefully submit to her fate of being eaten by a lion or something.
Karl:"it's really not that funny."
Still wasn't enough to make Quackity find the situation any less amusing,but he did calm down a little.
Quackity:"my question still stands,what now?"
Quackity said,this time,in a slightly different tone.like he was excepting a very specific answer from Karl.

Karl looked up at him nervously.
He knew what Quackity was trying to 'hint' at,
But he didn't wanna admit it since it was probably just his boner speaking.
Karl:"I already told you...you got to your room,
I go to mine..?"
Quackity tilted his head and smirked.
Karl avoided eye contact.
Quackity:"...you sure thats what you wanna do?"
Karl looked at him.

Not sure how to answer.
Karl:"I..I mean..what do you wanna do?"
Quackity:"probably fuck"
Quackity scoffed,not a hint of shame in his voice.
Karl slightly smiled before he got up.
Quackity moved so he could lay down on the couch.
Karl:"you sure you wanna d-?"
Quackity turned him over before pulling his shorts down.
Karl looked back at him,curious as to how he was gonna do this.

Quackity bit his lip and slapped Karl's ass after pulling his pants down in the back.
Karl's face turned beet-red.
Embarrassed at how he was being treated.
For Quackity,this was Just another one of his hookups,for Karl,this was a once every few days-feeling.
Karl:"calm down...I-im not a girl,you know..."
His voice quivered,the excitement- i mean,
embarrassment of being manhandled like this was insane.
Quackity:"don't worry,you'll do just fine"
He smirked as he lightly ruffled Karl's hair.

Basically saying that Karl was feminine 'enough' to have sex with.
In any other context,Karl would probably give him some snarky remark,but right now,It was the perfect thing to say to get Karl going.
Karl grabbed a couch pillow and rested his upper body on it,making sure he had something to rest on.
Quackity aligned himself with Karl and spared no time.

He pushed himself in and started thrusting.
The realization kicked in.
Karl was really getting fucked by his roommate...wow.
Even though,this was definitely bound to happen at some point,and no one would disagree...it was still...wow.
Karl quickly put his hand over his mouth like his life depended on it.

He didn't want Quackity to hear him moan,
Especially since he was very vocal and a little higher pitched when put In a situation like this.
Quackity groaned as he held onto Karl's waist,
Focused on getting himself off as quick as possible.
But He eventually did notice that Karl was forcefully keeping his mouth shout.
He looked down as he thrusted,this was just another Friday to him.
He put his hand on the hand Karl had over his mouth.

Quackity:"why so quiet?~"
He smirked as he removed Karl's hand.
Karl back arched as he loudly moaned.
He quickly tried to burry his head in the couch pillow but Quackity stopped him by pulling his hair back.
Wich ironically,only made him moan louder.
Quackity laughed.
How could he laugh at a moment like this?
Karl tried everything to stay quiet,but Quackity sped up.

Quackity:"you sound like your really enjoying this,huh?"
Karl looked back at Quackity,not sure what to say.
It was so embarrassing to make eye contact with the person fucking you from behind.
But clearly,Quackity didn't think like that.
He was smiling.
Maybe he should stop taking this so seriously,
I mean,they were friends?
Karl didn't do this very often,but Quackity did,
So automatically he was shameless.

Karl realized he should probably calm down a bit,what's wrong with two dudes using each other to get off?
Quackity:"want me to stop?"
Karl didn't even let him finish his sentence before he shook his head.
Quackity laughed and finally let go of his hair.
Quackity:"shocker..."
Karl tightly held onto the couch as he moaned,
Getting more and more comfortable.
Quackity rolled his head back.

Quackity:"fuck,you sound just like a Girl..~"
He groaned,he honestly didn't know how Karl would take it but he decided to risk it.
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"you almost fuck like a man.."
Quackity looked at him,pretending to be offended before he pulled Karl's hair back again.
Karl:"aH!~"
Quackity:"you wanna say that again?"
Karl:"you!- y—you almost- holy shit..~"
Quackity smirked.

Karl:"f-fUck- Lex~....your a d-dIck~"
Quackity groaned,feeling a weird twist in his stomach.
Quackity:"s-say that again~"
Karl:"wHat?"
Karl looked back at him.
Quackity:"say that again..!~"
He tightened his grip on Karl's hair,Karl noticed he was getting close.

Karl:"your a d-dick?-"
Quackity:"n-no- the nickname,Karl..~"
He said quickly to try and avoid any further questions.
Karl:"what? Lex?"
Quackity groaned as he shut his eyes.
Karl smirked.
Karl:"lex?~....you like it when I say that?"
Quackity stayed quiet for a few seconds.
Quackity:"mind your own business..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 188 21
Helloooooo Giyutan Oneshot book for all you lovely people! ^^ Guys. Please do not mind the first few chapters. They are vile. I swear. I SWEAR I IMPR...
23.1K 375 12
Quackity x Wilbur This is just a random Oneshot Book for whenever I come up with random ideas so don't expect fluent updates! Please keep in mind tha...
41.9K 1K 42
Hey everyone:) I'm gonna keep it short because I already wrote this and wattpad deleted it even tho it took me pretty long :/ This is a Karl Jacobs x...
882 2 15
so literally the title is the story,and if i hear that anyone in this story isn't okay with shipping,i will take this down asap :] MESSAGE: none of...