Like A Villain - I Love Noah...

By KimmyMotionless

If we're drowning in toxicity, will love be enough? More

1. Like a Villain
2. Break Break Break My Heart
3. Love's The Death Of Peace of Mind
4. I Miss The Way You Say My Name
5. Running In Circles
6.I Love You To Death But I'm Drowning
7. What Are We Calling It?
8. Bad Decisions
9. Violence Against Nature
10. I'm Not Scared of Dying
11. The Way You Bend, The Way You Break
12. Weakness
13. So Give Me Something Beautiful
14. I Can Wait For You At The Bottom
16. We Can't Restart
17. The Way You Taste
18. One Taste of The Life, Now I Crave It
19. Dont Let Me Go
20. So Tell Me Can You Keep a Secret?
21. Bring Out The Worst In Me
22. Or Will You Drown Me Out?
23. But You're Starting To Slip
24. I'm Not Okay
25. But I Can Try My Best To Just Pretend
26. Stay 'til Morning
27. I'm Crawling To Sleep
28. And I Fell
29. I Made Another Mistake
30. Put A Little More Sword In Your Heart
31. Dig Another Grave
32. You'd Never Know
33. It's Eating Away At Me
34. Or Will You Turn Up The Heat?
35. God, Please Forgive Those Who Doubt Me
36. Will You Return Cold?
37. Did You Think I Couldn't Break These Chains?
38. You're Too Good To Be True
39. To Tell Your Tales & Fables
40. I Don't Wanna Know All Your Secrets Cause I'll Tell
41. A New Clean Slate Without The Dents
42. I Wanna Feel Love Again
43. Memories of my Face
44. You're Too Good To Be True
45. For Better Or For Worse
46. Blood Signed
47. If I Could Wake Up
48. Drowning In A Dream That I Cant Escape
49. Its Too Late To Turn Back Now
50. If It Doesn't Take Me First
51. I Went Too Far
52. Why's This Always Gotta Happen To Me
53. To Keep The Walls From Caving In
54. Hold Me Til We're Frozen
55. I Know That I Cant Resist
56. You've Been Running From Me
57. You Never Really Know Yourself
58. You Never Loved The Thought Of Us
59. You Don't Want Me The Way I Want You
60. I Know That I Can't Resist
61. I Picked You Up When You Fell
62. You Know I Just Cant Stop
63. But It Seems Like Enough For Us
64. You Walked Too Close To The Rails
65. I've Spent Ages Losing Sleep

15. Heaven Knows I Aint Getting Over You

234 6 2
By KimmyMotionless

We had another little jam sesh to Noah's playlist on the car ride to the next destination. I tried to annoy him enough into telling me where it was but he wouldn't break.

He held my hand the whole way and we both sang on the top of our lungs. I was genuinely having so much fun. I missed times like these so much and I never thought I would be able to experience them again. We pulled up to a secluded private beach. The view was perfect tonight. The waves were crashing and shimmered under the moonlight. It looked like it was out of a scene of a movie it was so perfect.

"Are we supposed to be here?" I laughed as he shut the car off. He smiled reassuringly.

"Don't worry. We won't get into trouble." He laughed and he got out and came around to my side to open the door for me. He held my small hand in his after we kicked off our shoes so we could bury our feet in the sand as we walked.

"This is so beautiful." I was amazed at the view.

"This worked out perfectly." He looked pleased and we only walked for a couple minutes before I saw people in the distance.
I squinted.

"Is that.....is that Jolly?"

Noah didn't answer me but I looked at him and saw a grin forming.

"What is this? What's going on?" I narrowed my eyes and started to mimic his smile.

"Come on." Noah snickered and I saw a huge blanket laid out with some pillows with a little picnic basket and Jolly was tuning his guitar smiling but not saying anything.

"A seat for me ladie," Noah had me sit on a pillow and chill out and he sat next to Jolly.
He took a sip of water and cleared his throat as he started to sing. Jolly started to lightly strum his guitar. It already sounded so beautifully melodic.

"I'm not afraid,
Of the war you've come to wage against my sins...
I'm not okay,
But I can try my best to just pretend..."

I instantly recognized the song. It was the song he wrote for me when we first started growing apart and Bad Omens was going away for months on tour.
I first heard it when Noah hand delivered the new album to me and I was the first to listen to it. It instantly brought tears to my eyes.
It was bittersweet.
It was also the song that skyrocketed them to fame over night. But everyone that sang along seemed not to know how deeply rooted it was in a place of pain.
It was beautiful.
No one had heard it acoustically other than me and it was so special.
Noah's enchanting voice cut through the air and I felt like he was singing to my soul.

"I can wait for you at the bottom,
I can stay away if you want me to,
I can wait for years if I gotta,
Heaven knows I ain't getting over you."

I listened to him taking everything in feeling overwhelmed with emotion.

They made it through the song flawlessly and, if it were possible, I felt like a complete puddle on the ground I melted so much.

As soon as they finished, I made my way over to Noah and tackled him into the sand.
He laughed falling back softly and pulling me to him.
"I think she liked it." Jolly smirked and I giggled and kissed Noah softly.

"Later guys." I heard Jolly whisper and trudge off with his guitar. Neither me or Noah broke the kiss or acknowledged him. We were just caught up in the moment.

I eventually pulled away to take a breath and Noah sat us up grinning from ear to ear.

"That was perfect Noah." I gushed.
"This is all so sweet of you."

"Well I'm glad you're having a good time babe." He sat next to me rubbing my knee and he reached over to the picnic basket. He opened it up showing he brought some chocolate covered strawberries.

"Dude...come on Noah okay you've seriously outdone yourself." I giggled thinking he put thought into absolutely everything.

He chuckled and fed me a strawberry then I fed him one. We both hummed at the deliciousness. Noah looked content everything was going so smoothly and I was having the time of my life. After we ate a couple strawberries, I laid back on the blanket looking up at the stars and Noah laid down next to me.

"So...do you think I've earned a second date?" We both stared at the sky but I could feel the smile in his voice.

"Ehhhh...I'll think about it." I said cheekily.

He laughed and I rolled over and laid my head on his chest and I felt him wrap his arms around me.

I don't know how long we stayed there for but I closed my eyes taking in everything around me. The salty scent of the breeze that pushed my hair away from my face...Noah's heart thumping against his warm chest beneath me...the sound of the waves crashing...I wanted to remember this forever.

In this moment, the way I felt, it reminded me why I still held onto him after all of this time.

I could have drifted off to sleep if it wasn't for Noah rubbing my arm softly. He almost spoke in a whisper.

"I don't want to, but I should probably get you home." He sighed and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Do we have to?" I whined playfully still staying in place and keeping my eyes closed.

"I mean no...we don't...but people might eventually call the cops." He teased.

I exhaled and mentally talked myself into sitting up and he followed after me. Before I went to get up I felt him grab me around the waist and pull me back.
He kissed me sweetly and I kissed him back wanting so much more but trying to talk myself out of giving into him so soon.
He helped me up and gathered the blanket and basket and we eventually made it back to the car.

The car ride back to my place was quiet and easy. We were both relaxed and still basking in what was left of the date. When we made it back he walked me to the door.

"I had a great time with you." He said gazing down into my eyes.

"Me too Noah. Thank you for everything." As I stood there I had an overwhelming urge to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around me protectively. He kissed me softly and sweetly, making me feel weightless.

When we pulled away he gave me a small smile but it was slightly saddened.

"Do you think you could ever love me again?" He asked quietly.

I took a breath and just looked at him for a moment.

"Why do you think I ever stopped?"

He looked at me then rested his forehead against mine.

"You're too good for this world." He confessed. He had told me this before a few times and I rubbed his chest comfortingly in response.

"Did you want to come in?" I asked a little nervously.

"I appreciate the offer but I've been super clingy tonight so I'll give you time to breathe." He teased but he was really trying to be respectful even though he very much wanted to come in.

"Tomorrow we're going to be heading down to the studio to work for a bit but can I call you after?" He hoped.

"Of course, Noah." I smiled happy he was taking things slower and giving me time. "Thanks again for tonight, really."

"Anything for you." He said seriously and he kissed me sweetly a few more times before watching me walk into my apartment. He smiled to himself and I watched him eventually pull off.

My head was going a thousand miles a minute trying to process everything that happened tonight. We talked about a lot of uncomfortable things but it had to be done and the way he was handling himself shows that he's been putting in the work on his end.

It was time for me to reflect on what I needed to do in order to make this work as well.

As soon as I got in the door, I put my beautiful sunflowers and roses in some water in a vase, and sat them in the counter top next to the black roses.
I got ready for bed and when I laid down I got a text from Noah. I opened it up to see him also laying down, shirtless, and I could tell he was in his bed.

"Ooooh. I hope to see you in my dreams tonight." I responded with a wink emoji. Even though I was looking right at him, I still wondered how it was possible for someone to naturally be this attractive.

"Me too beautiful. Sweet dreams my love."

I melted reading the text and sent a kiss emoji and I rolled over and tried to rest my eyes. The butterflies still fluttering in my stomach kept me up for a while, replaying the perfect night we had in my head.
_________________________

*Honest question to the readers...what do you prefer in a fan fiction? Do we like the toxic, not-so-pretty behavior? Do we like soft Noah? Is it a toss up? We like a little bit of both?
I guess I just miss the drama but also don't want to bore anyone! Maybe I care too much 😅Thanks for reading yall!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 70 20
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖓𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖓�...
40.1K 798 23
THIS WAS WRITTEN BACK IN 2016!! BE AWARE OF THE MANY SPELLING MISTAKES AND TERRIBLE WRITING!! No amount of make up will cover the bruises... No amoun...
251 18 17
"If I could be healthier in my next life no sickness, I'll be only waiting for you."