Sneaking Around (Nate Maloley)

By hale_swaleee

Vanessa and Nate meet at one of his club gigs and end up having feelings for each other. After Nate comes ov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 11

5.1K 103 4
By hale_swaleee

I sighed as I ran my fingers through Nate's hair.

"What's up?" He asked quietly and I shrugged.

"I should get home soon" I said.  Nate sat up slightly with a frown and looked at the time.

"It's already four in the morning" He chuckled, laying his head back down on my stomach.  "Can you just tell your dad you're staying with Sammy? I mean what's the point in going home now?" He asked and I shrugged.

"We're getting Kyle at like one I think" I said and Nate shrugged.  

"Just stay, and you can leave here and get home in time to go get your brother" He said.  I sighed and nodded.

"Okay fine" I gave in.  Nate smiled as I grabbed my phone. Nate and I had went to the mall after we made out for a little bit, and got my phone screen fixed.  I texted my dad saying that I was staying at Sam's since he didn't want me driving home so late and I would be home in time to get Kyle.  I put my phone down and smiled down at Nate lazily.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked and I nodded.  "Let's go to bed" He said sitting up. 

"Can I borrow a shirt?" I asked and he nodded.  He pulled the shirt he was wearing over his head and handed it to me.  I pulled my shirt off and pulled his on, taking in the scent of his cologne with a smile. I pulled off my shorts and got under Nate's covers as he used the bathroom quickly.  He turned off the light and joined me in the bed, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.  "If you ever work out and then I spend the night, please don't give me your sweaty and nasty smelling shirt to sleep in" I giggled and Nate chuckled.

"I wouldn't.  But I didn't do anything today so I figured you may want to wear that shirt" He said quietly into my hair and I nodded.

"Yeah, it smells like you" I smiled into his chest as he chuckled.

"Well I think all my shirts would smell like me, even if I hadn't worn them yet" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah but this one smells extra like you" I laughed "Since you wore it all day, your cologne is on it" I said and he nodded with a laugh.

"I understand" He said kissing my forehead.  "Good night lil mama" 

"Goodnight baby" I said leaning up and pressing a quick kiss to his lips before rolling over and pressing my back to his chest, grabbing his hand in mine and lacing our fingers together.

"See ya later babe!" Sammy yelled from the kitchen as I walked through the living room towards the front door.  I laughed as I waved and opened the front door as Nate yelled at him.

"Watch it!" Nate yelled with a laugh, pointing at Sammy.

"Just doing my part" Sammy laughed, holding his hands up in surrender.  Nate walked with me out to my car, pressing his lips to mine before I got in my car and drove home.  I walked through the front door and placed my keys and wallet on the stairs and then walked into the kitchen.

"Alright when are we going to get-" I started, stopping in my tracks once I got to the kitchen.  I smiled when I saw Kyle standing there with a big smile on his face, matching mine.  "Kyle!" I yelled running over to him and jumping into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist and buried my face in his neck as tears left my eyes.  Kyle and I have always been very close, so when he leaves it's hard on me, and when he comes back it's always the best day in the world.

"Vanessa" He smiled, pulling away a little bit and grabbing my face in his hands.  "You look so much older" He chuckled and I shrugged.  He set me down and I sat on the counter. 

"Well last time you saw me I was only like what? Sixteen?" I laughed and he nodded.

"Yeah actually I think so" He sighed.  

"So we'll let you two talk since we've talked all day" Cindy said, grabbing everyone and leaving.  Kyle and I decided to go out back and sit by the fire pit.  

"So any boyfriends?" He asked and I smiled and bit my lip.  "There's one!" He laughed, pointing at me.

"Yes there is" I laughed.  "It's really complicated" I sighed.

"Because of dad?" He asked and I nodded.  I turned around to make sure no one was listening and started explaining to Kyle everything.  About how dad hates Nate, but loves Sammy, how we snuck away to six flags and how we got caught.  I explained last night and how Tommy said Sammy and I were already dating and how the boys agreed to let my dad believe that.  "Wow okay, so you're dating Nate and don't want dad to find out?" He asked, trying to clarify everything, and I nodded "But you're telling him you and Sammy are dating so you can sneak off with Nate?" He continued on and I nodded. "I am so proud of you" He smiled and I laughed.  "You are a great little liar" He said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I want you to meet Nate though" I said and he nodded.

"He seems like a chill guy, and if he's making you happy hell yeah I want to meet him" Kyle smiled.

"Maybe we could all go to dinner tonight" I said and he nodded.  

"Anything to get away from the baby talk" He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"Tommy and I aren't happy either" I laughed pulling out my phone to call Nate.  We set everything up, Sammy was going to come over at five to meet Kyle so then the next time they see each other it won't be the first time.  Then we'll leave, Kyle and I will drive ourselves and Sammy will 'follow' and we'll then meet Nate at the restaurant.  "I'm excited" I smiled over at Kyle.

"For what? The dinner or just the fact that your amazing brother is home?" He asked and I laughed.

"Both I guess" I smiled.  I pulled my phone out and took a video of Kyle, zooming in to just his face and laughing when he noticed and made a stupid face.  I put the video on my story with the caption My amazing brother is home! A lot of people started watching my stories since Nate and I started dating and since it was on my twitter and I didn't bother to take it down, and plus Nate's fans could see what he's up to if we're together and he's not posting and I am.

"I know I'm amazing" Kyle said, batting his eyelashes in a girly way as he watched my story I guess.  I laughed at him and shook my head.

"Damn I've missed this" I said still laughing.

"Me too" He smiled over at me.

"So I came home expecting to come and pick you up" I laughed.

"I wanted to surprise you, so I was hoping they would make an excuse for you to stay home or something, or sleep in since they weren't supposed to get me until two, well that's what they would tell you.  But seeing as you had other plans" He smirked wiggling his eyebrows "It made it easier" He smiled.

"Okay first of all never do that again because it makes me feel weird that you think Nate and I were having sex" I said and he laughed "And it worked, I wasn't expecting you to be in the kitchen" I laughed.

"Well do you think I want to think of my little sister doing the nasty? No I don't thank you very much" Kyle laughed, scrunching his face up in disgust.

"And besides, we haven't done anything yet" I said and Kyle raised an eyebrow.

"Really? He's a twenty year old boy, I've been there before, and he hasn't tried to get in your pants?" He asked.  I definitely wasn't going to tell him that Nate and I showered together, but that's all we did, shower.  

"Really, he said I was too special and he wants to wait so it means something" I smiled at Kyle.

"I like him already, how did dad not?" He asked and I rolled my eyes with a sigh.

"You know dad, he judges based on looks, and he saw Nate's tattoos" I sighed.

"I don't get why he doesn't like tattoos" Kyle said shaking his head.

"He doesn't know this but I have one" I giggled and Kyle laughed.

"No way" He said and I nodded "You're getting better and better at this sneaking around stuff" He laughed and I nodded "Can I see it?" He asked.  I bit my lip and pulled up the picture of Leah and I, with the side of the tank tops cut out.

"You can only see a picture" I laughed, handing him the phone "Leah and I got matching ones" I smiled as he handed my phone back.

"That's so you" He laughed.

"That's what Nate said!" I said and Kyle's face got serious.

"He's seen it?" He raised an eyebrow.

"He saw the picture" I shrugged and he just looked at me blankly.  

"I doubt that" He chuckled "But so far from what I've heard I like him" He nodded.

"Well you'll find out tonight" I said getting up from my chair "Okay I'm going to shower and change clothes since these are my clothes from yesterday" I laughed making my way towards the house.

"Gross!" Kyle yelled as he got up and started following me back into the house.

"Shut up!" I yelled running up the stairs.  I quickly made my way to the shower and decided to take my  time since I had a few hours.  When I got out I wrapped my towel around myself and walked across the hall to my room and looked through my closet for a cute outfit.  After about five minutes I decided on my plain black romper I bought from H&M, and a pair of black gladiator sandals.  I dried and straightened my hair and then did light makeup, just eyeliner and concealer.  I sprayed perfume on myself as I heard the doorbell ring.  "I got it!" I yelled, running out of my room and down the stairs. I opened the door with a smile on my face "Hey Sammy" I smiled letting him in.

"Wow you look beautiful" He smirked at me and then adding a playful wink.  I knew he was going to do everything in his power to prove to Tommy that what he told my dad didn't affect anything, like it didn't make us awkward. 

"Thanks" I said "Kyle!" I yelled.  He came around the corner and smiled "This is Sammy, and Sam this is my brother Kyle" I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you" Sammy smiled, shaking Kyle's hand.

"Nice to meet you too" Kyle smiled, having a firm grasp on Sam's hand.

"Kyle" I warned.  He chuckled and I rolled my eyes playfully.  Sammy looked down at me with raised eyebrows as if asking if he knew.  "He knows" I leaned up and whispered in Sam's ear.

"It's good to see you Sammy" My dad said coming towards the front door as well.

"Good to see you too sir" Sammy smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as I reached up and grabbed his hand.

"Why didn't either of you tell us you were dating?" He asked and Sam shrugged and looked down at me.

"I told you yesterday, we weren't ready for you guys to know because you would make it awkward" I said and dad nodded.

"Alright" He chuckled "Well have fun guys" He said and we all nodded.

"See ya later" Kyle said as he opened the door for us.  We all walked out and towards the cars.

"That was easier than I thought" Sammy chuckled and I nodded and let go of his hand.

"Yeah it was actually" I laughed.

"But I'm serious, you look beautiful Nate is going to love just all of you" Sammy laughed and Kyle cleared his throat.

"Watch it!" He warned playfully, chuckling after he said it.  Sammy tensed at first but then relaxed when Kyle started laughing.  

"Sorry" Sammy laughed.  "But you should get going" He said checking the time.

"Thanks Sam" I said jogging over to Kyle's car and getting in as Sammy got in to his car.  I hope my dad isn't watching out of one of the windows.  Oh well.  The car ride to the restaurant was pretty quiet, except for the radio playing in the background.

"So Sam was nice" Kyle said as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Yeah it's just weird I feel like I'm cheating" I said and Kyle shrugged.

"Nate agreed so he can't blame you for cheating, and plus it's not like you guys made out" He chuckled stepping out of the car as I did the same.

"That's never going to happen my dear big brother" I laughed as he slung his arm around my shoulder as we walked.  "Nate's here he has a table towards the back" I said reading the message that just came into my phone.

"Alright, let's go meet the man of the hour" Kyle smirked, removing his arms and rubbing his hands together evilly.  I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully and shoved him towards the back where I spotted Nate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.2K 24
"Just promise you won't fall in love with me." "Our relationship is pure lust. There's no such thing as love, Nate"
135K 4.3K 29
Book Three of the "Zone" series. β“’ copyright | mesnate Book #1: Friendzone Book #2: No Boys Zone Book #3: Danger Zone
169K 2.4K 33
"You're a player, you flirt with every girl you can get your hands on, and I bet you can't date a girl for two days, let alone thirty!" "Deal." All t...
31.6K 975 27
Natalia Jones is Westside’s number one most sought after girl. She has it all, beauty, brains and money. From an onlookers perspective, she appears t...