I met my little wife in anoth...

By Youshai

Subham a 35-year-old, veteran Air Force soldier and researcher, transmigrates into the body of a boy who has... More

1. Transmigration
2. Invitation
3. Misunderstandings
4. First Meeting
5. Bad at Receiving
6. Piercing
7. The Day Of The Wedding
8. The Wedding
9. Troublesome
10. Reception
11. Revenge
12. Terrible
14. Returning Home
15. Travel
16. The Mark
17. Mrinal's New Friend
18. Adult Kiss
19. Don't Forget
20. Hostel
21. The Capital
22. Mrinal's Birthday
23. surprise
24. The First True Kiss
25. A New Journey
26. Changes
27. 3 Years Later
28. Miss You
29. Scheming Pervert 🔞
30. Commemorative Photo
31. Birthday Gift🔞
32. village
33. Failed Anniversary Plan🔞
34. Guest
35. Love after Marriage
36. Drugged?🔞

13. Vaccine & market

401 30 27
By Youshai

Mrinal just finished making breakfast and came to call Subham, when he saw him getting dressed and asked, "Husband, are you going somewhere?"

"Yes, I have some work to do. Do you want to come with me?" Subham asked with a smile.

"Can I? Wait for me let me get dressed and husband your breakfast is ready, you go first. I'll be back soon." Mrinal went to change and missed the playful smile of Subham.

Subham thinks that Mrinal is particular about his image, most of them are but Mrinal is even more so. Even if he went outside the house, he would change into other clothes.

What Subham didn't know was that everyone is particular about it, only he feels this way.

"Ma, we are going out for a while," Subham informed his mother and went out with Mrinal.

"Come back soon." Miss Sudha replied from the garden.

Subham drove his bullet bike this time and asked Mrinal to sit back but Mrinal didn't move for a long time so he asked, "What's wrong?"

"There's no handle to hold on to what if I fall?" Mrinal expressed his concern.

"You won't fall as long as I'm here. Come up first." Subham put on a helmet on him and Mrinal sat behind him sticking close to him for fear of falling.

Subham took Mrinal's hands from behind and put them around his waist, "Hold on tight, otherwise you will fly away with the wind."

Subham chuckled feeling Mrinal's hand tightening around his waist, Mrinal held onto him like holding on to the last saving straw.

The whole time Mrinal was so concentrated on holding onto Subham that he didn't even notice when they stopped in front of the hospital.

Subham patted Mrinal's hand and spoke, "Mimi, we are here."

"Oh, I see." Mrinal got down and when he turned he saw the private hospital and asked, "Why are we going to the hospital? Is someone sick?" Mrinal asked thinking they were here to visit a patient.

"You will know it soon, let's go in first." Subham parked the bike took Mrinal's hand and went inside.

Soon they were standing in front of a door, Subham knocked on the door twice and went in, the room was all white and there was a doctor and a nurse inside the room.

The doctor looked at them and told them to sit.

"It's Mrinal Samant, right? You still have time to take the vaccine, don't worry as long as you don't pass the age of 15 you can get your vaccine anytime."

Listening to the doctor's words Mrinal froze in his place and turned his head mechanically to look at Subham.

Subham felt the stiffness of Mrinal body from his hands, looking into those eyes as if saying 'You betrayed me' Subham felt funny and distressed at the same time.

Fearing the doctor's next move Mrinal spoke hurriedly, "Husband let's come next time. ok? I'm not prepared, next time please!"

"There's no next time, since we are here let's get it done now." Subham refused, it's best not to delay this sort of thing after all, medical treatment is not too advanced at this time, so it's better to take preventive measures promptly.

"Husband!" Mrinal was aggrieved and explained in a low voice, "The last time the nurse gave me the vaccine, it was swollen, and it hurts even if I touch or clothes brushed against it, for many days I was in pain and I had a terrible fever."

The doctor on the side explained, "It is normal for some to experience fever after taking a vaccine and the nurse must be inexperienced otherwise it won't hurt to that extent. Don't worry our medical staffs are experienced and properly trained."

"It won't hurt that much; common let's finish it soon." Subham tried to encourage Mrinal with his poor coaxing skills.

Mrinal was too embarrassed to refuse Subham again and again in front of outsiders, so he nodded.

Mrinal got up and followed the nurse, at this time Subham asked Mrinal, "Mimi, do you want me to hold you?"

Mrinal thought for a second and nodded, no matter how smart or brave he is he still cannot overcome this fear.

Subham also came behind the curtain and was about to say something when he saw Mrinal unzipping his pants, Subham hurriedly stopped him and said to the nurse, "On his upper arms, not his gluteal muscle."

"No problems" the nurse understood and prepared the injection while Mrinal was fidgeting on the metal bed, "Don't look if you are afraid." Subham hugged Mrinal sideway as he spoke.

Mrinal wanted to say 'Who is afraid?' but quickly stopped and buried his face in Subham's abdomen.

The nurse took Mrinal's hand, looking at the already clenched fist she directly rubbed his arm with a cotton. Mrinal felt a slightly cooling sensation on his upper arms and shivered a little. Subham quickly rubbed Mrinal's back to comfort him.

Mrinal felt a slight sting on his upper arm and before he could process the situation, he heard the nurse saying, "It's finished. Now rest for 15 minutes before you walk."

Mrinal stared blankly at his upper arm.

Subham looked at Mrinal's forehead covered in cold sweat, he felt a little distressed, so he quickly took out his handkerchief and wiped it for him.

"Don't be afraid Mimi, it's over." Subham patted Mrinal's back.

Mrinal looked up at him, he wanted to say that he's not afraid of anything or even if he is at least, he won't show it to anyone. However, he couldn't say it to Subham, after all, he is so comfortable in his presence that he is not afraid of exposing his weaknesses to him.

"Hmm." Mrinal simply agreed and buried his head in Subham's embrace again.

After waiting for some time, the doctor confirmed that Mrinal wasn't feeling uncomfortable and let them go. Subham paid the bill and both of them came out of the hospital.

Mrinal put on his helmet and was about to sit back when he heard Subham say, "Come sit in the front."

Subham could say this because there's not so much traffic and the traffic rules are pretty lax in this era.

Thinking Mrinal might not like it Subham explained, "You don't have to hold on tight to me, your arm may hurt a little."

Without waiting for him nod Subham crossed his arms under Mrinal's armpit, lifted him, and placed him in front of him.

Mrinal is thin but healthy. Subham can always find him practicing yoga in the morning. Mrinal is neither too heavy nor too light, but he can easily pick him up.

"Where are we going?" Mrinal asked doubtfully, this was the opposite direction of the road they came from.

"Take you on a ride," Subham replied as he drove the bullet bike slowly.

Subham drove all around the old town. After 15 minutes or so they passed by a weekly market when Mrinal told Subham, "Husband, stop!"

"What's wrong?" Subham stopped and asked Mrinal.

"Let's go to the market."

Subham didn't deny it and went inside the market with Mrinal. He pulled Mrinal closer to him, for fear that someone would bump into his arm.

From time to time people cast their curious gaze on them, after all very few would show their affection in public like this. Subham didn't care but Mrinal's cheeks were stained red like two ripe red apples.

"Mimi, what do you want to buy? It's good there aren't many people now otherwise we would not be here." Subham spoke as he strolled around the market.

"Raw mango," Mrinal said so but along the way, they brought a bamboo basket, and a wooden animal doll and went to the fish market.

"Aunty give those fish eggs too and clean the fish too. Cut the fish properly." Mrinal kept instructing the lady with a sweet voice and the lady also complied with Mrinal's request.

Even after buying those Mrinal still looked at one stall after another. After being satisfied they went home.

Mrinal didn't rest after reaching home but went to the kitchen to make lunch according to his taste.

So, in the afternoon the table was full of fish fry, fish curry, fish egg cutlet, and raw mango chutney and curry.

"Are we celebrating fish day today?" asked Rakesh looking at the table full of fish.

"The fishes were pretty fresh, so we brought some." Subham pulled Mrinal to sit down and serve lunch for everyone while nagging Mrinal, "You just came back from the hospital after taking a shot, you should rest. What are you busy with in the kitchen on such a hot day."

"Oh! I'm learning how to cook. It's okay I can bear the heat." Mrinal giggled as he looked at the dishes made by him.

"Tell this to me when this redness from your cheeks disappears from your cheeks." Subham pressed a cold wet towel against Mrinal's cheek. The red cheeks looked terrible as if blood could drip out from that cheek anytime.

"Well, it's delicious. We should pay Mrinal for cooking such good food." Rakesh praised Mrinal without any hesitation.

Miss Sudha followed suit, "Even without any help you did a great job but next time pay attention to your health first, these things can be done by anyone, but your health cannot be restored to the way it was before if something happens."

"Okay, I'll pay attention," Mrinal replied obediently, he didn't feel upset rather he was happy that people cared about him. well, this is my family, Mrinal thought.

After finishing lunch Subham urged Mrinal to take a rest and Mrinal agreed and went upstairs.

Subham looked at Mrinal's back, but before he could look away he saw Mrinal suddenly sitting down on the floor instead of climbing upstairs. Subham asked while walking up to Mrinal, "What happened?"

Before he could get an answer he saw Mrinal slowly lying on the ground and at this moment Subham realized that Mrinal had fainted. "Mrinal!"

"Ma, bring some water. Be quick." Subham picked up Mrinal and laid him on the sofa under the fan.

Miss Sudha also quickly bought a glass of water, "You take care of him, I'm calling the doctor."

At this time, Rakesh also came over and saw Subham sprinkling water on Mrinal's face. Rakesh also bought some water and poured it on Mrinal's head.

Mrinal came back to his senses but was too weak to say anything and only said, "Water."

Subham supported Mrinal's back and brought the glass of water closer to Mrinal's mouth. When Mrinal finished drinking the water Subham picked him up and went up to their room while saying to Rakesh, "Uncle, when the doctor comes, please send him upstairs."

"I will, you go ahead," Rakesh replied.

Subham Put Mrinal who was too tired to open his eyes on their bed and waited for the doctor to come.

When the doctor came, he checked Mrinal and said, "He is dehydrated and is too tired let him rest and beware of the heat. The less he goes out in this hot weather the better. Drink water regularly and if possible, always have some food with cooling effects."

"Thank you, doctor." Miss Sudha replied led the doctor out of the room and said to Subham, "You stay with him and take care of him."

"I will." Subham agreed.

In the evening Mrinal woke up from his sleep. He had something light for dinner and went back to sleep again.

Looking at Mrinal who lying weakly on the bed Subham quietly got on the bed hugged Mrinal into his arms and sighed in relief. Thankfully it's nothing too big.

AN:
Mimi is pronounced as Meme (if you were curious)

The medical knowledge mentioned here may not be completely true since I wrote what I saw in real life. Don't follow these things blindly, consult a doctor when necessary.

Bullet bike (if you didn't understand)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.1K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
51.1K 3K 32
Mayan x Abhi (COMPLETED!!!) RATED "R" FOR MATURE CONTENT..... *** "Do you regret it?" Abhi questioned but Mayan stay quiet. With a sigh, Abhi wiped a...
7K 360 51
Orphic - (adj.) - mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding ♡ Samantha has never had an easy life. With her mom gone and the way her d...
3.7K 242 23
help me because I keep making new stories because I keep having new scenarios in my head. y'all will just have to read to find out about the story �...