Slutty Oneshots because I'm b...

By vcgardenia

So I will have a wide array of fandoms here and I do take requests! Just trying to share my work with otherss... More

Coriolanus Snow x Lucy Gray Baird (and it's in that cabin)
Under the Moon's Veil (Luke Castellan x Apollo!daughter)
Miguel O'Hara x OC
Luke Castellan x Chrysanthis Green - Dandelions
Phoenix Feathers (Luke Castellan x Iris!reader) pt. 1
Luke Castellan x Chrysanthis Green (OC) - The Stables
Luke Castellan x Chrysanthis Green (OC) - The Beginning of the End
Luke Castellan x Chrysanthis Green - One Last Time
Phoenix Feathers (Luke Castellan x Iris!reader) pt. 2
Phoenix Feathers (Luke Castellan x Iris!reader) pt. 3
Max + Bradley = Maxley (The Fault in Our Goofiness)
Max+ Bradley = Maxley (Jealousy)

Luke Castellan x Chrysanthis Green (OC) The End Of the Beginning

1K 5 6
By vcgardenia

an: finally finished this little series! I have some ideas of maybe continuing this series post tlt, where it'll be much more gritty and angsty, so do let me know if you guys would be interested in that!

That night felt like a painting. The vibrant blues and violets contrasting against the pale moon, made for a perfect meeting spot for Luke and Chrysanthis. 

They were both sitting down on a blanket Luke had pulled out, Chrys laying her head in his lap to look up at the stars through the clearing above them. "Okay, so here's what I'm confused about," Chrys started, "is Apollo in charge of all the stars since they're all technically suns? Or does he just look after our sun and leave Asteria the rest of them?" Luke chuckled as he played with her hair,

"You know I'm afraid I don't have the answer to that, but they do look beautiful tonight don't they." He stared endlessly into her eyes, they were brighter than a thousand of those stars.

Luke and Chrysanthis had been together for around 8 months now, and those 8 months had been some of the happiest days of their lives.

"It's almost May, soon kids will be coming in for summer." Chrys mumbled absent mindedly. Luke grumbled,

"I wish we could be the only one's here. I just want to be with you." Luke would always get so stressed around summer, just because the amount of kids he had to monitor would increase tenfold. Chrysanthis buried her face in his shirt, wrapping her arms around Luke's torso,

"I'll still be here, don't worry."

"I wish you'd be the only one here." He grumbled. Chrysanthis couldn't help but giggle,

"You sound like an old man when you're grumpy it's so cute."

As they lay together, holding each other's hands, Chrys paused; her eyes fixed on Luke's wrist. "Is that my bracelet?" Luke sucked the air in through your teeth,

"It appears I've been caught." he said sarcastically. Chrys playfully hit him,

"I was looking for that bracelet for weeks after you stole it!"

"Okay let's calm down, I wouldn't use the term 'stole'." Chrysanthis rolled her eyes,

"You stole my bracelet. Not cool." Luke placed his hand on his chest, gasping with faux shock on his face,

"You wound me. If you really want it I'm happy to give it back." Chrys repositions her body away from him,

"Well I don't want it now. I'm used to not having it anymore!"

Luke furrowed his brow as he laughed, turning over Chrys and laying a sweet kiss on her lips.

"I love you so much, pretty girl." He kissed her again, this time with more passion. He started deeply into her eyes, only inches away from her face. He played with her hair as he examined her perfection,

"What did I do to deserve you." Chrys smiled as he kissed her neck, noting every sensation she felt when their bodies touched.

"Hey Luke?" he hummed in response, "I think I'm ready." Luke stopped in his tracks, staring up at her with his irresistible puppy eyes.

"A-are you sure?"

"Mhm. I'm very sure." Chrysanthis bunched his shirt in her hand dragging him down further onto the blanket beneath them. The tension was palpable. Neither of them had done it before, but obviously they knew the basics. 

Luke removed his shirt, then proceeded to take off Chrysanthis'. They took off their pants independently, then helped each other to remove their undergarments.

Luke burrowed through his bag, and pulled out a condom triumphantly. "Why on earth did you just have one of those lying around?" Chrysanthis chuckled.

"I have my connections." Luke joked. He crawled his way onto her, savoring the little distance between each other's faces. She rubbed her nose against his and then began to writhe beneath him, she was getting desperate.

"I'm sorry baby, I want you as bad as you want me." And he wasn't wrong. His member was seeping with pre-cum, and his eyes looked as if he would wither simply at her touch. It was so fucking cute. 

Trying to diffuse the tension, Chrys began kissing Luke. They were soft pecks as she led him down closer to her. She stopped. They looked into each other's eyes before a sharp moan escaped from both their mouths.

Chrysanthis felt a sharp pain, but the erotic pleasure she was feeling overweighed the pain exponentially.

"Oh gods you're so big pretty boy." Chrys cooed at Luke as he began to move up and down at a tempo. He whined as her vagina fit perfectly to his leaking cock. He wanted to cum right there, right inside of her beautiful, beautiful cunt, but he held off until he had more of her.

It was difficult to make out sentences from either of them, strings of vowel sounds followed by moaning was all that could be made out between the two of them. After a while at the same tempo, Luke sped up. He put both his hands on her hips, leaning down to plant kisses wherever he could on her immaculate figure.

"You're... doing sssgood baby." Chrys slurred out as she arched her back, her eyes slowly rolling into the back of her head. She knew that feeding into Luke's ego always made him harder.

"You're sstight" He responded, taking one of his hands away from her hips to caress her face, he was fucking her dumb.

The more he thrusted into her vulva, the fuller she felt. All they wanted was more of each other, to be closer, more connected, more encapsulated. Chrys took her hands and placed them on Luke's back, trying to push him deeper into her, neither of them could get enough. They were both weak by this point, never had they been able to express their love so deeply and completely, it was as if they were walking together through the Elysian Fields for the rest of time.

"I'm close." Chrysanthis was able to let out. Luke thanked the gods, as he pounded into her with the strength of Hercules yet the care and softness of Hestia, he wanted their souls to be intertwined for the rest of all time, he wanted to be with her till the end of days. A whimper came out of Chrys as he quickened.

"It's okay baby you're almost there. Doing so well." All she could do was whimper and moan his name, unable to think of anything but him, forever and always. After a few more rounds of pounding she reached her peak and rode on Luke's dick viciously, erotically moaning his name consistently. While she was at her peak Luke reached his, and her hole was suddenly filled with a new warmth she had never felt before. It felt heavenly.

Eventually Luke collapsed next to Chrysanthis, looking back up at the stars with her as they had been at the start of that night.

"I don't think I'm ever going to love somebody as much as I love you." Luke whispered, as if throwing his small truth out into the vast universe above them. Chrysanthis turned to him, eyes still glowing brighter than stars, and she wrapped her arms around him. He quickly reciprocated the gesture, hugging her around her waist as they snuggled as close to each other as they possibly could. Both were in total peace.

♥♥♥

Soon the summer camp kids started rolling in: Charles, Silena, Conner, along with a boatload of new faces and names. Chrysanthis knew it was stressing him out, but Luke seemed a lot more on edge than usual. His nightmares had gotten worse and every now and again Chrys could see something in his eyes. She didn't fully understand it, but it scared her. One day she was getting lunch with Luke. He was ranting about his stupid kids, bragging about his fourth win, he was also talking about one of the new kids.

"You'd like him Chrys, he's unclaimed but I don't think that'll last long." He chuckled. Luke saw him from across the mess hall and waved him over. "I have to go see to some business, but I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Chrysanthis, daughter of Demeter." He ran off going to do god knows what, and Chrys was now left with this kid who probably wasn't much older than 12. She extended her hand for a greeting,

"Hi! What's your name?"

"My name's Percy, it's nice to meet you..."

"You can just call me Chrys for short, I know it's a mouthful." Percy smiled as he shook her hand. Luke was right, this kid felt special, he practically had kleos dripping off of him. As Chrysanthis shook his hand, she knew he was destined for something big. She just hoped she could be a part of that when it happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 19 31
Comment whatever ship or idea you want me to do and I'll get to it soon. New uploads every week (hopefully)!
2.4K 75 10
Luke Castellan x Fem!OC Where a girl who fights for herself meets a boy who fights for kleos. "They beg to be let out, scream for it even. But you. Y...
17.3K 352 17
Just some imagines/ preferences for Dior and Clarisse with fem!reader
275K 3.4K 23
This is a multifandom x MALE reader oneshot book! THIS BOOK CONTAINS +18 THEMED CONTENT, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. It is about any and all Fandoms (T...