GOING TO MAKE YOU MINE

Autorstwa ZaraEhsan1

SO GUYS this story is PETEWAY from the Pit Babe but I will like to tell you that it's my own imaginary story... Więcej

first chapter ( 🔞 )
second chapter
third chapter
fourth chapter
fifth chapter
seventh chapter
eighth chapter ( again )
ninth chapter
tenth chapter
11 chapter
17 chapter
12 chapter
18 chapter
13 chapter
14 chapter
15 chapter
16 chapter
19 chapter
20 chapter
26 chapter
21 chapt
22 chapter
24 chapter
23 chapter
25 chapter
26 chapter
27 chapter
28 chapter ( SPECIAL )
29 chapter
30 chapter
special chapter
special chapter ( Charlie babe )
special chapter ( kanteKim )
special chapter ( windean )

sixth chapter

595 27 13
Autorstwa ZaraEhsan1

Let's start 😚😘 ...................

Still in restaurant ............

Pete................... Alan i was thinking if you don't mind than can i come to your garage to see it .......

Alan........ Yes ..... Yes of course why not ........

Pete said while looking at way ... Pete was not taking his eyes off to way and now way notice it and feeling little uncomfortable .........

Way................. Please excuse me .......

Babe........ Where you going way ??

Way................. Restroom .....

Sonic........ P'way should i come ??

Way.................. No it's okay sonic ......

Pete.................. Nop take way to restroom he may don't know where it is ........

Nop......... Okay sir ......... Mr . Way please ......

Way.................... Thank you Mr . Pete ....

After way left so Pete said .......

Pete............... Look like you really love your BOYFRIEND babe ......

Babe......... Ha ?? I'm sorry i didn't get you .....

Pete................ I mean the way you treat WAY with love ... Isn't he's your boyfriend ?? ( Said controlling himself not to jump on babe )

Charlie........ No ... Way is not his boyfriend p'pete ...... It's me his boyfriend .......

Pete................. Oohh my bad .... Actually seeing babe's care for way i thought maybe he's his boyfriend ......

Babe......... Way is my best friend ......

Pete.................. Good to hear ...... ( Said while giving a noticeable smile )

On the way ..... Way stop nop and said .........

Way.................... Aye mm excuse me....

Nop........ Nop Mr . Way .....

Way.................... P'nop ..... Ahmm mm can ...... Can I ask a favour ??

Nop........ Khab .... What can i help you Mr . Way .....

Way..................... First please call me way you seen elder than me ....

Nop........ Yes just 3 years ...... Way ... So what favour you want .......

Way..................... Phi ...... P'nop can i talk to Mr . Pete .....

Nop........ ( Thinking ) did he remember
..... Ah of course why not ..... After going in you can .........

Way..................... No .... No not in front of my team ...... Actually can you call him out here please phi .......

Nop........ ( Thinking ) he definitely remember that night ..... .. of course just wait in waiting room I will call sir out .......

Way..................... Thank you phi ....

Than nop want back while holding phone in his hand like he was talking on phone ...........

Nop....... Sir ..... Excuse me it's important .......

Pete..................... Nop not now ......

Nop........ I'm really sorry sir .... But it really important .......

Pete..................... Excuse me .. it's important .....

Alan....... No problem Pete .....

Than Pete and nop went out ........

Pete.................. Who is it ?? You know na that this dinner is important than what come out more important ...

Nop....... I'm sorry sir but it is important because Mr . Way want to talk to you ......

Pete.................... Way ??

Nop....... Khab actually he ask a favour from me .....

Pete.................... Which favour ??

Nop......... He wants to talk to you alone so he ask if i can help him to bring you out .........

Pete...................... Where is he ??

Nop........ In waiting room ......

Pete...................... Handle everything here .......

Nop........ Yes sir .......

Without hearing nop answer Pete went to waiting room and see way who is looking outside from the big window ........ Without waiting for way Pete went close to him but still way didn't notice him but than way hear a voice too close to him on which he turn just to see Pete is standing close to him ..........

Way................ Mr . Pete ??

Pete................ Why are you shock ?? Didn't you call me here .......

Way................ Hy Ammh haha ha y... Yes ... I call .... Actually I.......

Pete................ So you remember that night ?? Right ??

Way................ I ..... I was drunk that night and what happened was not what i want to happen .... .... Mr . Pete I'm not that kind of boy .... So I just want to request you to not to tell my teammates about that night please ......

Pete................ Can you relax way .... And don't worry I was not planning to tell anyone about that ....... Beautiful night

Way................ Hya ??

Pete................ Way no matter what but we had spent a beautiful night together .......

Way................ Mr . Pete ..... Like I said ... I was drunk and i didn't mean it ......

Pete................ And what you thinking by telling me this again and again ??

Way................ Because i don't want you to think you can ......... You ca........

Pete................ Do you think this low about me way ...... You think I'm going to ask you for another night ?? Way I'm not that kind of man ........ I said that was a beautiful night because that was my first night ....... I never allow anyone near me because I feel disgusted but that night it's feel different ....... You are the first by who I didn't feel disgusted .......

Saying this Pete get little more close to way and softly touch way's right cheek while still looking in his eyes .....

Pete................. You are different way .... And very special ..... Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you even i can't imagine to do that ..........

Saying this Pete slowly start moving close to way's face ....... Pete was so close to kiss way and way not moving give Pete a chance too ........ Way close his eyes waiting for kiss while Pete was lost in way's beauty ...... They was about to kiss when ..............

Nop........ Sorry sir .......

Hearing nop way who was lost come back to his scenes and Pete who is now looking like he's ready to kill nop right now and during to this he shout little loud on which even way get scared ............

Pete................... WHAT ???

Nop........ Sorry sir but Mr . Babe is looking for Mr . Way ......

Way................... Babe ....... Where he went phi ??

Nop........ He went to restroom and I tell him that you get a call so you went little away ......

Way.................... Thank you p'nop .....

Way thanks nop and look at Pete who was still looking at nop with his fire eyes which actually scared way a little so without saying anything he went out ...........

Nop........ Sorry sir ........

Nop said because he can feel his boss is now super angry and why not after all he disturb something big .... Like seriously his boss was about to kiss his second boss but he disturb it .......

Nop......... Sir it was really an emergency sorry ......

Pete.................. Do you think he will going to get brave enough to talk to me again ???

Nop........ Sorry sir ...... But I think i can make one more meeting for both of  you .....

Pete.................. And how ?? They will finish dinner soon and than they going to go ......

Nop......... Sir i think i can .......

Pete.................... Fine .... Do .....

On the other side .........

Way was going back when he saw babe come out of restroom and babe saw him too ..........

Babe......... Where you went ??

Way.................... Ooh I get a call so i went over there to talk .......

Babe......... Who call you at this time ??

Way.................... Aunty lee ..... Actually she ask a help and told me not to tell anyone so sorry babe ......

Babe......... Oohh it's okay ...... Come let's go ......

Charlie........ Babe what got you late ??

Babe.......... I get way on the way .......  Ooh Mr . Pete  you come back ??

When way hearing babe he turn to look and saw Pete already sitting on his site which shock him too because he was on the way than how come Pete come here before him ...........

Way................. How you come here  ??

Alan........ Waaayyy .......

Way.................. Sorry .....

Pete.................. It's okay Alan  ... Way  Actually I was talking in the next room .......

Way.................. Hah??

Babe........ Way when you went to restroom p'pete get a call ..... Now come sit .......

Babe hold way's hand and pull him close to sit ..... Both of them sit while Charlie is now upset a little ... While Pete didn't like how babe touch way when he want ......

Jeff......... Food was delicious p'pete .....

Pete................ Good to hear .....

Alan........ So Pete tomorrow on which time you will come ......

Pete................ In lunch time actually I'm having some meetings in morning so I will be free in lunch only ......

North........ Great that's mean you can have lunch with us .......

Sonic........ Right .....

Pete................... If it's not a problem for you all than I'm fine .......

Alan......... Of course Pete we will be happy to treat you a good lunch .....

Dean........ Actually p'way make very delicious food ..... I'm sure you are going to like it ........

Way.................... Dean......

Pete.................... If way don't have any problem than why not ....... ( Looking at way having smirk )

Alan......... Yeah sure .... Actually he like to cook food for all of us .....

Pete..................... Way hope you don't mind .......

Way..................... Of...... Of course I don't mind .....

Pete..................... Than let's meet tomorrow ......... Everyone ......

Pete said while looking at way on which way wild his eyes but than Pete add everyone making way relax ......

Alan........ Okay than .... Pete dinner was amazing thank you ..... And again thank you for your kindness .....

Pete.................... Pleasure is mine ......

Babe........ Than good bye p'pete .....

Pete.................... Nop take them down ...

Nop........ Yes sir ........

Nop take them down that's when way reliese that he forget his phone up ......

Way.................. Oh .....

Babe....... What happen way ??

Way................... I think i forget my phone upstairs .......

Babe....... Ooh it's okay I will bring it ....

Charlie....... Babe I'm tried .... Way can take his phone by his own .... Right way ?? ( Said while getting angry )

Way.................... Khab .... Babe you should go ....

Babe......... Okay than call me when you went home okay ??

Way..................... Okay ....

Dean........ P'way do you want me to go with you ??

Way...................... No it's fine Dean you should go home first ......

Dean........ Okay bye ......

So alanjeff left first with north sonic ...
And after this Charlie take babe with him too and dean also left .......

Nop....... Way did you forget something actually I hear you was talking to you friends ......

Way..................... Yes phi ... I forget my phone up .....

Nop........ Ooh .... Than come I will help you to find it ......

Way..................... Thank you .....

Nop take way back to upstairs just to see Pete is still sitting there while holding a wine glass fill with red wine while looking at sky looking hell hot that way don't want to look anywhere else but he get out of his thought and Pete also turn back when they both hear nop .........

* Guys thank you so much for your support ..............

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

58.7K 373 72
https://www.banxia.co/261_261513/ Not my story, solely for offline reading.
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
123K 5.3K 90
Given choices, the goal is to achieve, at least, a pleasant ending. She may be naive She has a purpose She won't falter Cover: Mystic Messenger / Che...
6.4K 268 9
Phayu has started a new journey in life with his career and everything is looking up for him. He has the perfect business, perfect friends, perfect e...